Triple Rosary Novena for August

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Jul 28, 2022.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I'm hoping to move to Chile in the autumn. There are several reasons for this, but one primary reason is that, in September, the Chileans are going to vote on a new constitution. This constitution is very Communistic, not only could it prevent me from even moving to Chile, but it could also mean the loss of my family's farm itself. I have planned a Triple Rosary Novena for August, I'm planning on praying not just for Chile, but for many of the other things we're dealing with in the world right now.

I think we should all start one, for countries, for other countries, for the Dutch and Sri Lankans, for the Church and for the Consolation of the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary.

Who's with me?

Sam likes this.
  2. Sam

Sam Powers

I am doing the 54 day rosary novena starting in August-3 novenas in petition, then 3 novenas in thanksgiving. I will remember Chile and am praying for much the same intentions, so I will be joining you.

RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Good idea. I am just finishing up a Rosary novena. Ready to start again.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  4. Sam

Sam Powers

I'm doing Fr. Heilman's 54-day rosary "Novena For Our Nation" that begins on August 15 and ends on Oct. 7'th. So I'll be starting on August 15'th.

AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  5. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I’m actually planning another starting yet another Triple Rosary in September in preparation for November for the consolation and Triumph of Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart; if the Consecration was done as Heaven desired and is accepted, (I’m not saying I know for sure whether it is or isn’t) then November will be the earliest time we start seeing actual signs of its effect.

Sam likes this.