'Trial, Tribulation and Triumph'

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by SteveD, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Luan, What are your thoughts on how an asteroid is related to Catholic prophecy? Are you thinking of the letter A clue for the sign of the Warning?

AED and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  2. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I've been thinking for the last few days about the super mysterious Tunguska event that took place in Siberia in 1908 (which many attribute to the atmospheric explosion of a comet), and I think in the context of Catholic prophecy something similar in the future could at least fulfill both predictions. . about a sign in the sky announced by Sister Lucia and Father Malachi Martin (the tunguska phenomenon left the night skies of Asia and Europe glowing for days after the event). as for the possibility of a comet being related to the alert, only if it does not cause any impact that affects global systemic communication, as this would prevent many people from knowing about the great miracle.

AED and Carol55 like this.
  3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

in the case of the 3 days of darkness I believe that the total collision of an asteroid / comet could be the cause.

Carol55 likes this.
  4. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Very interesting... but I'm hoping the 'warning' comes sooner, than that much later...

AED, Joan J, Jo M and 3 others like this.