Transhumanists

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", Oct 6, 2019.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

How far man has fallen for they know not the living God.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  3. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

This is something I wrote to a few friends a few years back and kept it in my notes. I thought you might be interested in reading this:

From my notes:
    I happened to read an article that was on the news about a man that they called a “transhumanist” who was involved with a high up official in the Navy (I think ex-official) that together wanted science to implant a “chip” in everyone (I assume that is all who accept the chip)! As I got curious (that killed the cat!) about what they were getting into, I went to my trusty computer to google his name and came up with Zoltan Istvan Gyurko (notice that his first, second and last names have six letters in them - 666). Then I went to the Adoration chapel and during Adoration remembered a prophecy that was given in 1990, “The seat of the anti-christ is north of San Franciso.” (This was on Spirit Daily years ago). When I looked up where this Zoltan guy was from – none other than Mill Valley CA – north of San Francisco just over the bridge and just past the Presidio (I assume you know what that is).

Wondering just exactly what transhumanist meant, I found that the ultimate of what they are seeking is a quest for immortality (that’s not in heaven – but on earth! ) I also found that Zoltan is an atheist. There was a quote from a Francs Fukuyama (sounds Japanese) who said that transhumanism is one of the “worlds most dangerous ideas.”
    June 16, 2016
    Link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12927...s-with-microchips-and-track-their-every-move/

Cardinal Sarah: On the movement of “gender ideology” toward the counterfeit man:

The West refuses to receive, and will accept only what it constructs for itself. Transhumanism is the ultimate avatar of this movement. Because it is a gift from God, human nature itself becomes unbearable for western man. This revolt is spiritual at root.

Mary's child, Fatima and AED like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Cardinal Sara is a true prophet. I think of Jesus's words in regard to the West's determination to found it's own "paradise": "I come in My Father's Name but you will not believe Me. Yet one is coming in his own name and him you will believe." We are no different here in the West in our arrogance and pride than the Jews of Palestine who crucified the One Who had come to save them--and us.

5. AED

AED Powers

6. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I didn't read the full article, so excuse me if this question was answered: How will she get through airport security?

I'm reminded of that scientist who spent weekends on Epstein's island. The scientist (I think he may have been a nobel prize winner or nominee) said that he knew nothing about Epstein's dark side. The scientist said something about Epstein wanting to find out the source of life.

7. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria