Time to be a man!

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Apr 5, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Well, it’s time now, time for me to be a man. (Albeit, I already started this a bit last night.)

I’m going to start searching for land to move to and set up my homestead, and also try and find and make connections with my local farming and homesteading community. I’m hoping to complete everything by May, since that’s when growing season starts up here in BC. I’m hoping to have access to a parish obviously or perhaps if I’m really lucky, have enough land that I can donate some of it to a Traditionalist religious or priestly order and they could build monastery or mission there; I’d really like to get the distributist ideal of 3 acres, although one acre will do, while more than 3 is obviously much better; and as I’ve mentioned before on here, I’m hoping that I’ll meet my future wife among the new community of people I’ll be living with there. Do pray that I’m successful in my endeavours.

Also please pray that my other plans and doings that I’ll be engaged in this day, week, and month are successful as well, today I’m going back on that secular forum site I’ve mentioned before to clear things up and continue with other things I’ve been doing there to gain help and knowledge; I also obviously need money for the things mentioned above and have some plans on how to gain it. And also of course I’ve got to be on my toes for whatever the elites are going to throw at us next, as we continue to struggle through this Babylonian Exile here.

I’m actually planning on naming one of my future sons that God may place under my care, Joachin, in reference to this exilic time we’re living; and that, just as the Lord, through king Ēvilmerodach pardoned Joachin for his sins, and the sins of the Israelites, so too may the Lord one day pardon us for our sins, and the sins of the Hierarchy and the world.

Jo M, Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Praying!

RosaryWielder and Jo M like this.
  3. Jo M

Jo M Powers

God bless you, RW. Praying that everything will work out for you according to God's plan. :)

RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  4. Best of luck. I think we should all be listening closely to that quiet inner voice we all have.

Sometimes its a urging, a passing thought, sometimes dismissed in the busy day.

At this point in time,( I have a feeling this is the quiet before the storm, and its going to be a bad storm) we all need some quiet refection( in prayer and after prayer) to go in the direction that God has planned for us.

And for some it might be a farm, maybe a refuge or a cave, possibly a mountaintop, and for some others..... that direction might just be..to be with him in Heaven.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, please be merciful to me, a sinner.

Sam, RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  5. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Lead me, Lord

6. RosaryWielder

Thanks everyone, so far I have found some good candidates for my future homestead, (including one 13 acre lot in which I could donate some of it to the FSSP or the like for a mission church, and also a lot high up in the mountains that could make a good secluded monastery) but I still have some ways to go. Today I plan on signing on to alt-tech social media platforms in an effort to find connections with the local farming community, and learn more in general. (I’ll work at making in-the-flesh connections once I return to my place.)

DesertStar7 likes this.
  7. RosaryWielder

I’m closing in on one property that actually is an old homestead, but I still have a ways to go before I could consider purchasing it, and even if I did, there would still be a lot of work that needs to be done on it.

In the meantime I still need to work on trusting and loving God, and keeping my eyes fixed on Him and stop sinning; please offer some prayers today for that.

Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  8. DesertStar7

More prayers.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  9. RosaryWielder

I’m struggling a lot still, with impatience, irritability, grumbling and the like. Please pray for me, now is the time for me to really trust and Jesus and Mary, more than ever before.

10. RosaryWielder

Today went really well, thanks be to God! Please join me in offering up thanksgiving for the good progress I made today.

On another note, I’ve decided that it’s wise to cut down on my internet use, I’ll be trying to take a full break from my electronics tomorrow for the Lord’s Day; though I do unfortunately have a couple of podcasts taking-up space on my phone.

11. RosaryWielder

Okay today I’m going to try using Fiverr once again, as well as try out Zazzle an in effort to increase my income, and have a better financial report card when it comes to mortgage and the like.

I hope and pray to stay-course when it comes to trust in Jesus and Mary.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  12. RosaryWielder

My plans for getting back on Fiverr were delayed by a few days, I hope to get on there tonight. Last night and this morning, I was tempted to relapse into my old sins, and I think I did fall once.

Please pray that now, I really get into my stride and don’t stop.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  13. DesertStar7

14. RosaryWielder

Thanks, my Fiverr gig should be up and running by tomorrow; it’s a gig to write product descriptions for Catholic products.:)

DesertStar7 likes this.
  15. RosaryWielder

I hate to complain, but the image I used for my Fiverr gig is too small, I’m going to have to wait awhile before I can get this gig set up.

I really hope and pray that my other plans go ahead.

DesertStar7 likes this.