Time for a laugh!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Border collie, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Hahaha

Hey, true story here,,,
    My aunt was with her cousin in their younger days and were hitch hiking. A handsome young man pick them up. They were headed to a beach. He made some small talk and asked them if they thought it was smart to hop in the car with a completely stranger. They then got kinda spooked and asked to be left out. The driver drove a bit longer then finally after a long silence, he pulled over and let them out. They were relieved to be finally out as they were beginning to think they might not be otherwise.

Later that week while watching the news of a newly discovered murder victim whom authorities believed to the latest victim of a serial killer, a photo flashed across the screen. It was the guy that picked them up hitching! They later came to know his name….it was Ted Bundy, a national serial murderer . Talking about dodging a bullet. Good thing there were two of them, otherwise one might not be alive today. Yikes..!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    Whatever, Sam, DesertStar7 and 2 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

:eek:

DesertStar7 and Beth B like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

Nah, RW....I was 30 and Geralyn younger (never tell a woman's age:)) when our first was born; look at us now: 6 children and the 8th, and 9th, and 10th grandchild on the way! Ain't it grand!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Safe in the Holy Family's care!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    josephite, andree, Flathighc and 7 others like this.
  5. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Scary! :eek:

DesertStar7, Mario and Beth B like this.
  6. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

My best friend met his wife and married when they were both 35. They had five children, one a diocesan priest and one a consecrated virgin. They had 43 years of a very blessed marriage. He just passed away a year ago at 78, and she died this summer at 79.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

May they rest in peace!

josephite, BrianK, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  8. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Leftists and the like actually believed stuff like this:
    9D8C8CCE-72B5-4DD3-AF7F-023818A16689.jpeg

DesertStar7, Flathighc and Indy like this.
  9. RosaryWielder

10. BrianK

11. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Thursday evening, while shopping, I (by habit) pushed my glasses down (over my mask) to more closely examine a little tray of baked goods. I can't read small print or upclose with my glasses. I put the tray back on the shelf, continue on.

About 10 paces on and lost in thought, I suddenly want to focus on what's on a different display table -- and everything's FUZZY! :X3:

Oh NO! My glasses! :eek: Where are my glasses?? Did I leave them back there?? :X3:

Not in my purse. Not in a pocket.

I whip the shopping cart around, hurry back to where I last recall having them. Search. Getting a bit frantic (I didn't think to pray to St. Anthony).

...still on my face and pushed down. :rolleyes: I couldn't FEEL them against my face for the stupid mask! :ROFLMAO:

12. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sounds like me.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhhh, I can definitely relate to this one! Spent time panicking looking for my cheaters….only to find them hanging on my necklace hanging around my neck! Hahaha…even I had to laugh at me….and I’ve done it more than once! :LOL:

14. AED

AED Powers

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

I am laughing out loud. I have been on frantic searches only to find them already ON my face. :eek::D

16. Mario

Mario Powers

Sounds like something I would do!:LOL:

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and DesertStar7 like this.
  17. RosaryWielder

18. BrianK

Muzhik likes this.
  19. Indy

Indy Praying

Just shows how controlled and evil the main stream manufactured music industry is.

BrianK likes this.
  20. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels