Time for a laugh!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Border collie, Jul 7, 2016.

1. AED

AED Powers

I tried to unlock my car the other day and thought the battery in my key had died. I could hear the beep but the door wouldn't open. Guess what? Wrong car! Looked like mine but mine was two cars down in the parking lot.:confused::mad::eek::barefoot:

2. Sam

Sam Powers

:mad::D:ROFLMAO::whistle: A very senior moment! :ROFLMAO:

Did you ever buy a new car and think, this car doesn't look like any other car, I'll be able to find it in a parking lot very easily? You go shopping and come out and every car in the parking lot looks just like yours?

3. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

My college-aged daughter had taken my car to run errands. A few hours later, she texted me in a panic because the car had been stolen. She called the police, and they soon found the car. She had gotten turned around and was looking on the wrong floor of the parking ramp!

4. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

How about this, a couple of years ago I actually got in the wrong vehicle with the passenger sitting there with a befuddled look on their face. I couldn't tell you how fast my face turned red in embarrassment. :ROFLMAO:

5. Sam

Sam Powers

You must have been embarrassed, but that is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

One morning I ran into the coffee shop on my way to work and son's school, he was about 14 at the time. As I exited the shop I noticed an elderly gentlemen hurrying out of my driver's seat, closing the car door behind him. By the I reached the car he was gone, and my son was just sitting there stunned. I think they frightened each other. :eek::D

7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Been there, done that...repeatedly. So many people buy the same car...how dare they!! :ROFLMAO:

8. BrianK

BrianK Guest

9. josephite

josephite Powers

Or how about, the Rainbow triumphing over destruction,

[​IMG]

Also part of the serious note. :D

10. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

11. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

:ROFLMAO:
    Joel Osteen: 'Attacks Against Me Are Attacks Against The Bible'
    June 10th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
    [​IMG]
    HOUSTON, TX—After enduring years of criticism for allegedly mishandling the Bible and leading people to hell with a false gospel of prosperity and "living your best life now," Joel Osteen has fired back at his critics.

According to Osteen, any attack against him is really just an "attack against the Bible."

"An attack on me is an attack on the Bible. I am just following the Scripture," he said, shrugging. "I pretty much AM the Scripture, you know?"

Continued reading: https://babylonbee.com/news/osteen-an-attack-on-me-is-an-attack-on-the-bible

Sam and josephite like this.
  12. josephite

josephite Powers

What (n).....
    An attack on me is an attack on the Bible:unsure:o_O.....

Ok I think I get it :LOL:.....

Yes this meme is hilarious Joel:ROFLMAO:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a serious note, much prayer needed for all these deluded folks ! :barefoot:

Carol55, Sam and AED like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Guest

14. BrianK

BrianK Guest

15. AED

AED Powers

TinNM and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. BrianK

BrianK Guest

17. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

josephite, Julia and RosaryWielder like this.
  18. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I'm still watching some Dry Bar videos ever since one was posted on this thread.

I got a very good laugh out of the one above.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on MOG!

josephite and Booklady like this.
  19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

20. AED

AED Powers

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.