Time for a laugh!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Border collie, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Yes. I laughed 'til I cried. That little girl is an adult now. Her older sister put the video on youtube to embarrass her, not expecting it to get so many views. The sister is also in the video.

That ranks second in my all time favourite children's nativity plays. I don't think my favourite is on youtube. I saw it on British TV some years ago. The boy chosen to play Joseph had been off school for a while due to illness so his understudy had been filling in for him at rehearsals. He came back to school shortly before the big day and the understudy was given the role of innkeeper. The understudy wasn't pleased. When Joseph and Mary arrived at the inn, the innkeeper told Mary that she could come in but there was no room for Joseph!

RoryRory, Sam, Te Deum and 4 others like this.
  2. Sean Dowling

Sean Dowling Angels

Now, I've for a long time semi-jokingly pointed to Joseph's as an example of a male midwife in historical context , which is my trade. I've also suggested Adam was a male midwife for Cain and Able's births too. Am I stepping too far from truth???

Dolours, Sam and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

No. :)

4. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

5. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

6. Indy

Indy Praying

7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Oh my goodness these videos are too too funny! :ROFLMAO: I can relate to the loud singer. A lifetime ago I was guilty of taking over a kindergarten Christmas play... stuff happens on stage.:LOL:
    I have three little granddaughters who adore baby dolls, and they have had similar struggles over doll ownership. :D

AED, Dolours and Te Deum like this.
  8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Nice to have St. Joseph as a role model for your occupation.

Sam, AED and Sean Dowling like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

10. AED

AED Powers

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

12. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

There's still six of us in my house...I can totally relate!

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I know this is a humor thread but my brother sent me a picture of a guy just like that in the store he was in the other day.
    This is getting absurd.

14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Those were great Dolours. Thanks, I needed that!

Dolours, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

So now that Youtube has established new guidelines to crackdown once more on "misinformation," I think now is the time for us this weekend to take a step back and reflect on the type of people Youtube won't be censoring and how great they are at not spreading "misinformation" and being 100% truthful, honest and factual ;):

16. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

17. Booklady

Booklady Powers

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

19. AED

AED Powers

20. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers