This Swine Flu is Serious. Treat it Like a Pandemic !!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by The Cub, Apr 26, 2009.

1. The Cub

The Cub New Member

Everyone should treat this Swine Flu event as a serious pandemic (or a pandemic to be). You have nothing to loose by doing so.

The last link below is from the BBC. It is a montage of communique from people within Mexico City. Each post speaks of the seriousness of the pandemic (to be?) of Swine Flu. The main stream media within the USA has put a lid on it.

This is very serious. Before you read all of the posts to the BBC link at the end, please consider the following.....and read each of the writings at the links provided below:

STAY OUT OF CROWDS!! Do not visit hospitals unless you must especially emergency rooms, Avoid: sporting events, concerts, dances, parties, crowded restaurants, eating from public utensils (i.e. in a cafeteria or restaurant), drinking from public water fountains, confined public spaces, shaking hands or kissing others, drinking or eating after others, touching public door knobs or handles, buses, trains, subways, tunnels, public libraries, air ports, airplanes, etc.

Wash your hands frequently. Pray and bless everything that you ingest in the Name of Jesus before ingesting it.

Be very careful.

The Plagues Will Now Begin

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/333

Drug Co. Caught Injecting Live Bird Flu Virus Into Flu Vaccines

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/400

Pray and Bless in Jesus' Name Everything That is Used or Ingested

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/351

Never Drink Water From Public Fountains

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/362

Avoid Crowds & Strangers - Answer No Questions

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/287

Beware of Medication & Evil Men

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/283

Supplement Your Daily Nutrition

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/255

Wash, Cook, Bless & Sterilize

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/era-of-peace/message/228

Tribulation Protection: The Blood of the Lamb

http://www.call2holiness.org/TribulationProtection/TribulationProtection.htm

Mexico flu: Your experiences

Readers in Mexico have been emailing the BBC describing the sense of fear gripping the country as a result of a flu virus outbreak, which has so far claimed up to 60 lives.

The World Health Organization says the virus has the potential to become a pandemic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/8018428.stm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!

2. Mario

Mario Powers

Long time no hear!

The Cub,

Thank you for the alert. And here I was in an emergency room yesterday! Oyvey! :shock: I for one will stay watchful! Lord have mercy!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

3. Rain

Rain Powers

More Louise Star Tomkeil . . . she's such a fraud. Sorry, that's how I feel.

A pandemic will come, they always do, so even I can predict that one is on its way. With any widespread contagious disease, avoiding public places, trying to stay healthy with a boost to nutrition, cleanliness and praying for God's protection, well it's just plain common sense.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

Well anyway, thank God the flu is not as bad as it first looked. Its seems somehow to get 'watered down' when it sleaves Mexico and not such a killer. Of course its mean and nasty but , flu's come flu's go..... 8)

5. padraig

padraig New Member

6. Mario

Mario Powers

In God's hands.

Padraig,

It seems strange that the symntoms seem more deadly in the Mexican population than elsewhere. Obviously, it cannot be contained, now. Let's pray that it runs its course quickly. May God use man's technological advances to stem the tide. Lord have mercy!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

7. Lee

Lee Principalities

On the news tonight there was a statement about a probable outbreak in a Catholic Church not 10 miles from us. A young catholic school student is being tested for the suspected virus.
    It must travel exceptionally fast. This could be very interesting.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

It says on the BBC the reason why it hit Mexico so badly was it has had an extra two weeks to mature down there. Once it gets going longer in other places it will get stronger and even mutate to a stronger version.

I am afraid it is indeed very serious .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518055,00.html

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Latest news is that swine flu is in Scotland [2 cases]

AND

an earthquake has rocked Mexico city!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

A strong earthquake has struck south of Mexico's capital, Mexico City, causing buildings to shake and prompting workers to rush out onto the streets.

The quake had a magnitude of 6.0, according to the United States Geological Survey.

The USGS said the quake hit 240km (150 miles) south of the capital at a depth of 40km.

Mexico is currently battling an outbreak of the swine flu virus, which has claimed 149 lives in the country.

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Folks, I am beginning to become concerned about what I am hearing about
    this swine flu.

I had previously carried out a bit of research on the 1918 Spanish flu
    epidemic that killed 40 million people worldwide. What struck me about the
    1918 flu was that it attacked fit and healty adults over 20 and under 60.
    On many of the death certificates in Ireland cause of death was not flu but
    respiratory failure and pneumonia. In 1918 only 15,000 death certificates
    in Ireland stated the cause of death as flu. So many more died from complications
    arising out of the flu virus so many more thousands died in 1918 and 1919 than
    previously thought.

I have just heard on C4 news that in Mexico city over 2000 people have the flu virus; 149 have died
    the majority aged between 25 and 50; and 700 hundred are hospitalised with severe pneumonia.
    This is classic scenario for a flu pandemic.

Thankfully though, the virus seems to be less virulent outside of Mexico for some
    strange reason and this is baffling the medical boffins.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

The BBC had a comments section earlier on. There were two emails from Doctors in hospitals in Mexico City. They both said the hospitals were over run by people, that the deaths were much higher than the Government was admitting, that the medical staff were terrified with many leaving their posts and that medical treatment was useless.

It all hinges on whether or not it travels to other countries in the same lethal state. I heard one doctor say the reason it is not so powerful is because it is only starting in other places. He said we are all two weeks behind Mexico but one we catch up so will the deaths.

As to the earthquake , it is not an accident. God is angry and is drawing a line, a wake up call.

We have the advantage of others here, we have read the Signs of the Times, all this is no surprise as it is to others.

I understand now why I heard the bells ringing.

One of the heartening things is that I think you can see people waking up to the fact that all this is not an accident, apparently the Churches throughout Ireland were much more full over Easter here in Ireland. Even unbelievers are scratching their heads wondering.

http://www.irishcatholic.ie/d5/content/ ... ss-numbers

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Look at the date on this news report from the BBC about Mexico city
    parmitting abortion liberally in the first trimester:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6586959.stm

25 April 2007

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of Life, must have been heartbroken
    at that decision.

14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I suspect that when a city/state introduces the satanic blood-rite of abortion
    then that place loses grace and suffers the consequences:

Mexico city introduced liberal abortion 2 years ago in April. 23, 000 abortions
    later came the swine flu epidemic and an earthquake that shook the city:

http://donotbediscouraged.blogspot.com/

15. darrell

darrell New Member

We have one patient in our unit at the hospital who tested positive for influenza -- we will know in a few days if it is swine flu. One hundred children were out sick with the flu symptoms -- fever, vomitting -- at my kid's school the past few days. Now one death in Texas from swine flu.

16. darrell

darrell New Member

Confirmed case of swine flu at my kids school. My wife -- who teaches there -- said kids were dropping like flies. So far, the flu here isn't deadly; for now the symptoms are mainly fever and vomitting. They have closed the school for one week. My kids aren't showing any signs of illness at this point. They are excited about getting a week of vacation.

Darrell

17. Lee

Lee Principalities

We have one suspected case at my son's school, tomorrow we'll know for certain.

18. Lee

Lee Principalities

More on treatment for Swine Flu

I have always been interesting in natural paths to healing. I found this article very interesting and it could prove useful.

NaturalNews) Concerned about using Tamiflu if the second, much worse swine flu breakout comes as promoted and promised? You should be. Besides the insufficient supply that is getting closer to its expiration date, Tamiflu is only partially effective. Furthermore, it's very expensive, and the side effects are so harsh and dangerous that it has been banned in Japan .

According to the New York Times, February 5, 2005, the World Health Organization (WHO) has even admitted that Tamiflu is not as effective as previously believed. But there is an alternative for several flu viruses, both type A and type B. It's a natural remedy that has no side effects and is inexpensive. It has been around for quite some time as a cold cure. But lately it has proven effective against virulent flus. It is Black Elderberry extract.

Tamiflu Hazards

The Sydney ( Australia ) Herald on April 20, 2009 reported in its world section that a Japanese study had been completed on the side effects of Tamiflu with negative results. A major reason for the study was to determine if Japan should lift its ban on Tamiflu, which, the Herald article stated, was very unlikely because of the of the conclusion of that study.

Out of 10,000 test cases of Tamiflu used by young people under 18, over half exhibited unusual behavior after taking Tamiflu. That behavior was sometimes as extreme as attempting or committing suicide. Eighteen deaths among young Japanese were associated with taking Tamiflu.

The 1918 flu pandemic reached such a high death toll primarily due to secondary bacterial infections. There is evidence that the use of Tamiflu creates an invitation to secondary bacterial infections. The "normal" side effects include fatigue, dizziness, vomiting, headache and coughing. The only positive of this very expensive medication is symptom relief for one and a half days out of a six day term of flu. But the side effects mimic the flu symptoms anyway!

Black Elderberry Extract Benefits

A clinical trial during a severe flu outbreak around 1992-93 in Israel confirmed a perfect cure rate of severe flu victims there. Another study performed in Oslo , Norway more recently, around 2002, also confirmed the amazing efficacy for type A or B flu victims of several different strains. The cures mostly occurred in two days while a few were cured in three days. Tamiflu cures occur normally in 4.5 to 5 days. It took 6 days or more for the flu victims on placebos to recover.

What was used in both Israel and Norway was a Black Elderberry extract product of Israeli origin. There were no side effects from taking this inexpensive flu cure. At the end of this article there is a simple Black Elderberry extract remedy recipe. In other words, you will be empowered with making an abundant supply of this extract cure to have on hand.

Elderberry has a very high ORAC, or oxygen radical absorption capacity: over twice as much as blueberry. In addition, antioxidants called flavonoids stimulate the immune system. Other compounds in elderberry, called anthocyanins, have an anti-inflammatory effect; which would explain the effect on aches, pains, and fever.

So What About Cytokine Storms?

Another factor in the 1918 flu pandemic death rate was the cytokine storm. A cytokine storm results in lungs so damaged that the flu victim may die. Cytokine production is normally a good thing. It is the result of the immune system's reacting to pathogenic or viral invasions. The white blood cells produce an assortment of cytokines to attack the invaders. Occasionally, there appears a viral strain that is so energetically invasive and virulent that it over stimulates the cytokine production. Then the cells of healthy tissues are attacked by the cytokines.

Supposedly, because of their already strong immune systems, this is more common among young and healthy types who are exposed to one of these unusually aggressive viral strains. The H1N1 or "bird flu" is among those few virulent strains. It is not yet known if this swine flu version is of the same ilk. Many have speculated that its origin is man made, perhaps as a bioweapon. After all, it is an unusual combination of swine, bird, and human flu strains.

A valid concern registered by some is the possibility of cytokine storms initiated by black elderberry's immune boosting capability. So far, there have been no reports of that activity. Besides, it appears that cytokine storms are usually a result of the type of flu virus strain rather than from the use of any herbal or natural cure.

Dr. Gabriel Cousens states that cytokine storms are actually a result of an imbalance between TH-1 and TH-2, which are cells that attack pathogenic invaders. The TH-1 cells go after pathogens in the cells while the TH-2 cells attack pathogens in the blood system. There is another natural preventative remedy for the potential cytokine storm.

Zinc helps correct this TH-1 and TH-2 imbalance by re-establishing a hormonal balance, greatly reducing the potential of a cytokine storm. There is good evidence that zinc salts also dramatically potentiate the action of the human cytokine interferon alpha, a type of protein that inhibits viral replication. Thus the immune system is less challenged, less likely to be overwhelmed, and free to handle immediate and present dangers.

Zinc is an essential component of the specific SOD or superoxide dismutase enzymes, oxygen radical scavengers. These scavengers can significantly reduce mortality rates following a lung infection, possibly even if from a cytokine storm.

Flu Prevention or Preparation

Dr. Gabriel Cousens and Dr. Russell Blaylock, among many others, recommend avoiding vaccines. There is ample evidence from many sources that at best, vaccines don't work. In fact, they tend to weaken the immune system, sometimes even bringing about worse conditions than the viral infection itself. Why else would "big pharma" successfully lobby, during the previous administration, for impunity from legal recourse due to complications caused by vaccinations?

What Dr. Cousens recommends is strengthening the immune system with vitamin C and D. Vitamin D storage is increased through skin exposure to outdoor sun and/or mercury free fish oils. Also, it's an excellent idea to ensure you are taking in plenty of zinc with adequate selenium (don't exceed 200 mcg) as most of the population suffers from a deficiency of this important mineral, which helps prevent cytokine storms.

Adding sub-lingual (for better absorption) B-12 is another valid protection against cytokine storms.
    Getting enough sleep, as so many are sleep deprived, is high on the list of activities required for strong immune systems. Most importantly, having a good emotional attitude, which includes not stressing over pandemics and other issues, is essential to the immune system.

Oh yes, here's that recipe for making your own black elderberry extract tincture:

SIMPLE ELDERBERRY TINCTURE RECIPE

1) Clean Quart Jar add 1/4 pound dried elderberries (Must be Sambucus nigra)
    2) Now fill to top with vodka. Put lid on tight.
    3) Store in a dark cupboard and shake once every few days.
    4) Label and date your jar. Let it sit for at least 30 days before you strain it. You can use it without straining it too and it will just continue to get stronger
    . Dosage: 1 teaspoon four to five times daily during infections. Otherwise once daily.

19. Mario

Mario Powers

Interesting.

Lee,

Thanks for the recipe. I think I'll endorse the LDA (Lee Drugless Administration) vs. of the FDA (Federal Drug Administration). :D

Safe in the Father's Arms!

20. Lee

Lee Principalities

Me too, the whole thing is a bit unsettling. I think if I keep my immune system happy and my heart happy I stand, as everyone, a much better chance of staying healthy.
    I just got back from the farmer's market and everything is in, peaches, apricots, berries of all sorts and so many squashes I don't even have names for them all.