Things to think about (ASAP)

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, Oct 15, 2016.

1. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

What area are you in?

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Yikes.

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

N
    NH

4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Crazy... I've discovered that every market in my area is different, so I have to store hop. There is a certain brand of barbeque ribs that my husband enjoys, and they disappeared for three months. I stopped by a market in a nearby town, and they had an entire case full of those ribs. Same deal with rice cakes, nowhere to be found at my local markets, but they were fully stocked at a Wal-Mart 20 miles from home. (n) No shortage of beef at the moment but prices are through the roof, and for paper goods as well. Our local Target is wiped out of household goods. It will be interesting to see what the holiday shopping season will be like.

Beth B, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Wow, that is scary Mary's child. I wonder why it is so bad in NH.

Byron, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  6. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

I asked a store employee, he said supply shipments are spotty.

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yep…I noticed those too…

Jo M likes this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow..that’s pretty bad…:(

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Can goods are going up because aluminum is getting scarce.

PurpleFlower and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

I’ve always been fascinated by oil lamps and candles. I’m even more fascinated by the concept of “liquid candles.” Disposable liquid candles are available on Amazon and elsewhere relatively inexpensively, but I don’t want the waste or even relative expense of the disposable ones. Refillable liquid candles are also commonly available but they’re not cheap. I like cheap.

So I picked up a box of a dozen 4oz canning jars with lids, some 1/8” lamp wicks and a half gallon of paraffin lamp oil today at a Mennonite grocery and bulk food store in Cessna Pennsylvania.

I removed the lid of one of the jars and poked a hole in the center of the lid with a small Philip screwdriver, inserted the 1/8” lamp wick, filled the 4 oz jar with lamp oil, and it worked just as I expected. I had to trim the wick at first, shorter than I thought would have been necessary because the flame was too high and smoking, but it works great now.

For $30 I have enough supplies for a dozen reusable liquid candles. FE99A17E-E981-4EA3-AE90-BA48346E6395.jpeg 20C98FA9-87F2-46FD-BF99-CF0B1717AE2F.jpeg

Don_D, Sam, AED and 5 others like this.
  11. andree

andree Powers

Yes, be prepared with food and we should all increase our prayers too. Pray that those who are resisting can persevere - we will all need Graces.

I think this is the time of the wise virgins folks...

[​IMG]

Sam, Jo M, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

This quote is apt. I have thought of it several times. There is no reason here in the US for these shortages. Ut is bring managed.

Sam, Jo M, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great post. Yes. I agree.

14. Bill Gates was buying acres of farmland last January 2021 and has now the largest farmland in the US.
    Maybe famine is their next plan of global depopulation?

Sam, Jo M, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  15. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Here in the UK we are also having shortages. In our case it’s because of the shortage of truckers. Some went back to Europe after Brexit and there will have been a natural leakage with retirement, illness etc. During the lockdown truck drivers continued as a necessary employment BUT not heavy vehicle driver training. So, bad planning is the cause of the scarcity of goods in the shops.

Mario, Sam, AED and 5 others like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Famine is one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. Gates is nefarious. Won’t put anything past him.
    I think also that people stopped working during the lockdown. They survived on stimulus checks. That may be a factor in the supply chain. Just speculating. If so, it relates to economic fallout from the pandemic.

Byron, Sam, AED and 4 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Which relates back to societal causes....

AED, Jo M, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

He who controls the food controls the world….

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Agree!

20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Gates is a front man along with Soros and the Clintons. All their foundations were created to do the work of the ones who would much rather nobody know their names or faces. If the world understood who these people are they would have no place to hide.
    My wife went to the local WM today and the canned food shelves were very spotty with large sections of canned goods barren.
    Want to understand who is really running the world? Just follow the money. This video is a great primer on how each piece of the puzzle is just a part of a larger picture. It's well worth the 45 mins.
    I believe that should their plan fail they will touch off a world war and seek to destroy much of humanity for its rebellion.

Beth B, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.