Things to think about (ASAP)

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

I understand but want to also make others realize many Trump supporters took the vaccine including Trump. And Beth, I am 100 percent behind you on your decision and feel nobody should ever be forced to take the vaccine and I am 100 percent against the mandate. I have many friends who chose not to and are being fired etc.....it's a horror show.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    AED, Beth B and Mary's child like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Donna…it feels as though they are going to encroach on any personal rights we have if they can get away with this. It’s literally control over our body. Praying Congress finds a way to stop this.

3. AED

AED Powers

The camel's nose under the tent.

Beth B and Mary's child like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Congress does not have to take the vaccine. :(

Donna259, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

YES HH! How about that! They impose mandates on us, yet they do not have to live under the same rule!
    But you know what, if we stay silent, we deserve what we get. Unless the people rebel, they will continue to strip our rights away one at a time until we are a full fledged communist country!
    People, speak up!

AED, Jo M, sunburst and 2 others like this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I suspect this is because if no one in Congress has to fight the mandate since it doesn't personally affect them, they won't feel too compelled to fight for us.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 1 other person like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I heard from a reliable source that inside 10 Downing Street, London there are very few covid rules - they go about their business as normal without masks and social distancing.

The elites do what they want.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

That's because they know that these demands such as masks and social distancing are proven to be scientifically worthless but give the public the impression that the government is "doing something".
    Then they act incredulous when people with a logical thinking mind no longer trust them.

A perfect example of this is the Biden administration urging people to get a booster shot. They didn't bother to mention that the FDA nor the CDC had not come to any conclusions about boosters and are still investigating their value yet they are doing the very thing they attacked the Trump administration of and proclaimed they would refuse the vaccine over.

Jo M, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

Sooo, though we are taxed, we have no representation.

Mary's child, Jo M, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Would you care for a cup of tea, Sam?:coffee:

11. Sam

Sam Powers

Yes, right in the Boston harbor.

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Every citizen needs to contact their representatives. They need to go on record about where they stand and what their doing to protect our rights.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:cool::D

Sam likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You are right.

Jo M and Sam like this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Just look at the lies this gang was cooking up to SCARE folks into the jab!
    They were caught on video with this scheme. One participant remarked that maybe they should discuss it more “ OFF LINE”….!

Doctor in leaked video says hospital's COVID-19 messaging should be 'more scary for the public': 'You don't get vaccinated, you know you're gonna die'
    NEWS

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video...9-14&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

Jason Fernando and Sam like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I just saw this video on YouTube.

Because a lot of workers will walk away from their jobs rather than get the vaccine, there may be some shortages. Truckers have been rumored to strike for weeks, but it seems now that they will just walk out…not sure what the difference is…

Regardless, I’m posting the video I found and you decide if you need to make purchases to prepare for POSSIBLE shortages.

Jo M and Sam like this.
  17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I would be happy to join the party. :D

Beth B, AED and Sam like this.
  18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Sad, and scary, but entirely possible. We are already experiencing supply chain shortages, so this could get ugly. :( Prayers.

Beth B, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

There already are shortages in our area and huge issues with shipping that are contributing to all this. If trucking in the USA and Europe were to come to a standstill there would be very real problems felt by all very quickly.
    My brother was recently at the commissary (he is retired military) and sent me pictures of several shelves of food items that were completely empty. I buy bulk food items from a restaurant supplier in our area that is also open to the public. We buy them and repackage items into smaller amounts to save money. At any rate, my wife was very surprised by how little inventory they had available on their shelves and also by the restrictions they had in place on numbers of items allowed to be purchased. Bulk chicken breast for instance which we buy by the case frozen and can into smaller portions was restricted to one item per customer.

Mary's child, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Another thing I wanted to add is that boxes of fruit and vegetables for home canning were incredibly expensive this year.

Mary's child, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.