Things to think about (ASAP)

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, Oct 15, 2016.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Fair enough - but Pope Benedict has stated (in 2010) that Fatima's prophetic mission has not ended --

We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete. Here there takes on new life the plan of God which asks humanity from the beginning: “Where is your brother Abel […] Your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground!” (Gen 4:9). Mankind has succeeded in unleashing a cycle of death and terror, but failed in bringing it to an end… In sacred Scripture we often find that God seeks righteous men and women in order to save the city of man and he does the same here, in Fatima, when Our Lady asks: “Do you want to offer yourselves to God, to endure all the sufferings which he will send you, in an act of reparation for the sins by which he is offended and of supplication for the conversion of sinners?” (Memoirs of Sister Lúcia, I, 162).

At a time when the human family was ready to sacrifice all that was most sacred on the altar of the petty and selfish interests of nations, races, ideologies, groups and individuals, our Blessed Mother came from heaven, offering to implant in the hearts of all those who trust in her the Love of God burning in her own heart. At that time it was only to three children, yet the example of their lives spread and multiplied, especially as a result of the travels of the Pilgrim Virgin, in countless groups throughout the world dedicated to the cause of fraternal solidarity. May the seven years which separate us from the centenary of the apparitions hasten the fulfilment of the prophecy of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to the glory of the Most Holy Trinity.

Beth B, Te Deum, Byron and 6 others like this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

I would guess we have several years of hardship to go through until God's intervention and the final Triumph.

My feeling is that Trump being gone is important as now we have to face the evil ourselves, we don't have him to intervene for us, and they're going
    to bring the persecution hard and fast. Look at what's occurring already day by day, that will ramp up. So now we have to take an active stance and choose to stand for Truth, or we can alternatively be good Germans and just hope they don't come for us. I pray most don't choose this option, but seeing how many are willingly masking up and taking this vaccine, I think we can see where this is going:
    https://townhall.com/columnists/den...ow-better-understand-the-good-german-n2582563

Clare A, Beth B, Byron and 5 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Julia.

Beth B, Byron, Julia and 2 others like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I does feel like forever. :( I have been praying that the fraudulent impeachment attempt will fail. Having successfully stolen the election, their evil momentum is growing, and this second Trump impeachment would be the icing on the cake. I can't seem to shake the fear that the if impeachment happens, it will not only be the final nail in Trump's political career that they are longing for, but it will open the floodgates of great trials and suffering for our country. Americans are already divided, and an impeachment will inflict a wound so deep that it would be impossible for our country to be the 'United States of America '. I don't pay much attention to my dreams, and I usually can't recall them, but I had an intense dream about Donald Trump a couple of weeks before the election. I was in a very old building, and Trump entered the room with Melania surrounded by a crowd of people. For whatever reason, I was desperately trying to get his attention. I was not angry but I was screaming at him. I kept saying, "Don't you see, don't you see?'
    Weird. ;)

Beth B, Byron, Julia and 4 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The fraudulent impeachment attempt is nauseating. All of it is based on lies and on the false flag they created of the attack on the Capitol building.
    I share your sadness.
    Btw, that shaman Viking horn guy is in jail and he is being fed organic food as per his request. He claims it goes along with his shamanism. :mad:

Beth B, Clare A, Te Deum and 6 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Demonic much?

7. BrianK

BrianK Guest

The motives of the English translator in this video have been questioned, as he may have introduced nuances and even conclusions she didn’t make.

I don’t speak Portuguese so I can’t say one way or another.

8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Please accept my apology if I gave the wrong impression that the mission of Fatima was over. No, I do not believe the Blessed Mothers mission to Fatima is over at all.

We hear from Medjugorje Blessed Mother told the seers there she had come to complete in Medjugorje what she had started in Fatima, and I am one of those Catholics who believe Medjugorje is from God. Until and if Holy Mother Church says otherwise. We have to trust and hope and pray, as foot soldiers in the service of our God. What more can we do.

Te Deum, FatimaPilgrim, Byron and 2 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh, that sure looks like a confirmation AED...holy card from her funeral....geezz.

Malachi, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  10. Te Deum

Te Deum Principalities

This article is an interesting take on where we are at as regards Fatima and the wait before the triumph...

"THE FATIMA WEEK"
    by Donal Anthony Foley

One of the most enigmatic sayings of Sister Lucia concerns the idea that we are part way through the “Week of Fatima.” She stated this in a rather compelling interview with Filipino Cardinal Ricardo Vidal on Oct. 11, 1993, in which she asserted, “Fatima has just begun.” By this is understood the idea that Fatima, far from being a past historical event, is something that is being worked out even now in Church and world history, and still has much significance for the future.

In a video-taped interview with the Cardinal, Sister Lucia stated, “Fatima is still in its third day. We are now in the post-consecration period. The first day was the apparition period. The second was the post-apparition, pre-consecration period. The Fatima week has not yet ended…Fatima has just begun.”

There is much food for thought in these statements. The implication is that we may well have many years to wait before the promised Triumph of the Immaculate Heart is finally fulfilled.

From what Sister Lucia emphasized, the daily recitation of the Rosary and the Communions of Reparation on First Saturday are powerful spiritual weapons against the evil forces that plague our world today – a world that is living with the spread of Russia’s errors – and should be vigorously promoted. The Mother of God gave us these tools at Fatima for these times.

Read on at the link
    http://www.fatimashrineboston.org/blog/the-fatima-week

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    TinNM, Katfalls, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  11. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

It’s almost too late in the game, but it might be worth reviewing this original post now.

12. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

EMHvkbRWoAYwCLf.jpg

Sam, Julia, Mary's child and 8 others like this.
  13. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Sam, Beth B, Clare A and 6 others like this.
  14. Shae

Shae Archangels

Me too…and I’m not even a US citizen!

Sam, Byron, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  15. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Te Deum thanks for quoting the Fatima Shrine of Boston site. That shrine is right near me.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

I'll bet Trump would not have stood for these vaccine mandates, that's for sure. He would have allowed the option of choice

Jo M, AED, Byron and 2 others like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

That is my belief too Donna. He also had available and took the therapeutics for his Covid infection that the medical community is both refusing to advocate or prescribe for most of us. Trump would not have tolerated that. If it worked for him, he would have advocated it for anyone that wanted it. Remember, he is the president that pushed for and got pasted the Right to Try legislation. I don’t understand how this is currently being ignored by the medical community….? My only objection to trump re Covid is that he did promote the vaccine….maybe I’m wrong here, but I think he was duped….? And because he promoted it, he was booed at his own rally…not something you ever see at one of his own rallies. His base is not for this “ vaccine “ and they let him know!

Sam, Jo M, AED and 3 others like this.
  18. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

His base believes in the vaccine, some don't. I am his base and I took the vaccine. Most of my friends where I live are Trump supporters who took the vaccine. There are lots of people who choose to not take the vaccine who support Trump too. If you are anti vaccine so be it. God Bless You. I vehemently oppose the mandates. They are not right. Not fair.

Clare A, Sam, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Donna, I’m not a anti vaxer….I’m against being pushed and mandated to take a experimental drug when therapies are available. We do have evidence of health related vaccine issues so there is cause to object to them on a medical bases. I’ve said that I don’t judge anyone who gets it, but I’m objecting to those who are trying to force it and will not prescribe historically safe and effective therapies. My comments were not intended to vilify anyone who did get it, I apologized if you took it personally.

Sam, AED, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I tend to think of people who don't want the experimental gene therapy jabs (Pfizer & Moderna are not vaccines in the traditional sense) as pro safe vaccine.

Not everyone who refuses to participate in this medical experiment is anti-vaccine.

PurpleFlower, Sam and AED like this.