Things to think about (ASAP)

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, Oct 15, 2016.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Not sure if you can access facebook but Birch has a presence there --

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...we-1n18FNR5R_F9URea0gpUfBI06eBqcrBK3p-a9Ckacg

2. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I recently deleted Facebook but I’ve had long private ongoing conversations with Desmond there. He shares with me a history of strokes so our conversations are as much about health as anything. A very fine and charitable Catholic gentleman.

HeavenlyHosts, Byron and garabandal like this.
  3. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Where can I read up on Padraig's icons?

4. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

http://motheofgod.com/threads/the-future-of-the-united-states-of-america.1587/page-4

The "Icons" start about five posts in on that page, with Padraig's post that begins, "I was shown, in prayer another place, another time; it was the South of France, Gaul many centuries ago. I saw a Roman Legion collected with the Standards in front ,very imposing and war like..."

The "Icons" continue over the next several pages of the thread.

I hope that helps!

5. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Yes it does, thank you.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and bflocatholic like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks!!!

bflocatholic likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

I just reread these. Thanks for putting them up again.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ditto

Fede and bflocatholic like this.
  9. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

On October 11, 2019 (a few days after the Pachamama desecration of the Vatican), I was given to know 4 things:
    1)Trump was gone
    2)Our persecution would then begin
    3)Something that is only pertinent to me and my family
    4)Padraig's Icons are true

#GirdYourLoins

bflocatholic, AED, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  10. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Yes, I agree. I should have been more precise with my wording.

AED, Mary's child, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  11. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

FP,

If you please, what do you mean by “Trump was gone”... in Oct. of 2019?

Thank you!

Mary's child and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  12. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

there’s no need to be strictly precise, brother. We are in the mix, as you know, and on the same team, as you know, I’ll take you in my foxhole any day

13. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

the context was that in a moments time (my wife says St Thomas Aquinas labeled something like this as “infused knowledge”) I “knew” that moment like I know my name that Trump was gone, and that then our persecution would begin.

How he was gone I could never describe over the past year and half, just that he was gone, like “poof”.

And they “poofed” him, didn’t they?

Now it’s time to buckle up, our persecution has begun but...God has a plan and He wins through the Triumph which brings all back to the one true and apostolic Church #Trust

Te Deum, Sam, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  14. Byron

Byron Powers

How much longer? It’s so difficult. Trumps been gone for such a short time, and it feels like a lifetime.

Clare A, Beth B, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

I mentioned on another thread a spiritual dream I had a few weeks ago. I am convinced it was given by God to confirm my sense that we are in for a very bad time. A very holy woman I was privileged to know and who died in the summer of 2019 came to me in the dream. I will skip all the details. I told her I had a sense of something coming....a heaviness an impending darkness...she nodded in a very solemn way and said "yes". It was a deep profound yes. Then she asked me if I was getting my "daily infusion" and I saw the facade of a cathedral. I have taken that to mean holy Mass and the sacraments. I was sufficiently struck by the dream that I related it to my husband next morning. He is not on the same page with me on anything so that is how seriously I took it. The next night after my night prayers I went to get some spiritual reading from my book shelf but instead of the book I was looking for I suddenly pulled the book He and I by Gabrielle Bossis. I hadn't looked at it in a very long time. I opened it and there was the Holy card from this friend's funeral. I Took it as a confirmation.

Clare A, Te Deum, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  16. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

The Sign left from my Son is the Eucharist!

Take a look at this Pastoral Letter of Bishop John Shojiro Ito April 22, 1984:

APRIL, 1984 -- Most. Rev. John Shojiro Ito, Bishop of Niigata, Japan, after years of extensive investigation, declares the events of Akita, Japan to be of supernatural origin, and authorizes throughout the entire diocese the veneration of the Holy Mother of Akita.

On April 22, 1984, after eight years of investigations, after consultation with the Holy See, the messages of Our Lady of Akita were approved by the Bishop of the diocese. In the Japanese village of Akita, a statue of the Madonna, according to the testimony of more than 500 Christians and non-Christians, including the Buddhist mayor of the town, has shed blood, sweat and tears. A nun, Agnes Katsuko Sasagawa has received the stigmata and has received messages from Our Lady.

Pastoral Letter of Bishop John Shojiro Ito April 22, 1984

Bishop Ito writes in his pastoral letter:

As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Heavenly Father will inflict a great punishment on all humanity. It will definitely be a punishment greater than the Deluge, such as has never been seen before.

Fire will plunge from the sky and a large part of humanity will perish... The good as well as the bad will perish, sparing neither priests nor the faithful. The survivors will find themselves plunged into such terrible hardships that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the sign left by My Son (Eucharist).

Here is the whole Pastoral Letter from Bishop Ito.

http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_apparitions/statements/akita_statement_01.html

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Sam, Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thanks for the link and input.

Sam, Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

We are living through the prophecies at this time of confusion in the Church

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Heavenly Father will inflict a great punishment on all humanity. It will definitely be a punishment greater than the Deluge, such as has never been seen before.

Fire will plunge from the sky and a large part of humanity will perish... The good as well as the bad will perish, sparing neither priests nor the faithful. The survivors will find themselves plunged into such terrible hardships that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the sign left by My Son (Eucharist).

Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary pray for the bishops and priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church. One will see cardinals opposing other cardinals... and bishops confronting other bishops.

The priests who venerate me will be scorned and condemned by their confreres; churches and altars will be sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will tempt many priests and religious to leave the service of the Lord.

The demon is trying hard to influence souls consecrated to God. The thought of the perdition of so many souls is the cause of My sadness. If sins continue to be committed further, there will no longer be pardon for them.

Te Deum, Sam, Jo M and 6 others like this.
  19. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Did you see the you tube interview with sister Lucy. She was interviewed and the conversation was translated as she spoke.

A couple of things surprised me in the interview. The first not so surprising because she said The Consecration done 25th March 1984 was accepted by God, and there would have been a nuclear war in 1985 if the Consecration had not been done. We already know this from other reports, and we know it is disputed especially by Father Gruner, God rest his soul, along with numerous other groups. I am inclined to believe sister Lucy.

She said people are wrong to expect God to wave a magic wand over Russia and all the people would suddenly be Catholic. The purpose of the Consecration was to restore the freedom of the Russian people to choose to serve God with the same freedom as we enjoy in the rest of the free world.

She also said, and this caught my attention. The period of Peace promised by Our Lady was granted at that time, because all those countries under the rule of the Iron Curtain got their freedom restored without war. This last point was news to me; because everyone thinks there will be some sort of world Peace when the Consecration is accepted by Heaven. Though I would share that information

If I can find the You Tube interview, must post it here on the forum
    ps found it see the next post.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Clare A, Te Deum, Byron and 5 others like this.
  20. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Here is the interview with sister Lucy I mentioned in the post above..

Byron, Sam and Jo M like this.