Things to think about (ASAP)

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Me as well AED! This “ wisdom” about our past, is a gift of age. Better late than never! As long as we have life, we can repent and repair our souls.

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you!

3. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Thanks Julia. I had to look up the difference between a browser and a search engine. Brave is new to me. I'm trying it out now.

josephite, Jo M and AED like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

So true.

josephite, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Such a true answer. We have all been given the grace to see our cross and to embrace it. That's huge in these days of NO light to see.

josephite, Sam, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes. Which brings me to being so grateful for priests to hear our confessions and give guidance :)

josephite, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

YES!!!

josephite likes this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

https://whiskeytangotexas.com/2020/11/09/national-truck-driver-strike/

I was in the beauty shop today and I heard that there will be a nationwide trucker strike in the US from Nov. 26 to Nov 29, 2020. Trucks will not run. Deliveries will not be made.
    There is some vulgar language in this link but the reasons why the truckers will not run are listed in the link. They are fed up. Just FYI/ I was shocked when I heard this but being aware of this is important.

9. AED

AED Powers

Wow. Important heads up. Thank you.:)

10. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

yes the truckers believe DJT was robbed as well. In actuality, if truckers stop, the country stops....so this is a trial to perhaps another serious strike out. I think they are trialing for their own well being on Thanksgiving weekend. If it makes a serious hit (which it will), they can threaten something longer in the future.

josephite, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  11. josephite

josephite Powers

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers! :love::barefoot:

My strength and Our Strength is in the name of the Lord.
    Who made Heaven and Earth.

I realise that the Lord has been allowing me to see and live my wretchedness; even though it is the evil one that holds that up to me, however the Lord has allowed this for a purpose.

I believe the purpose Our Lord has, in allowing this...... is that I can see and know, with a hopeful sincere humility and a portion of His Holy wisdom to see His magnificence as my saving Grace!

In these times over the last few months, I have been lead to say to the evil one ; yes you are correct! For I am nothing, I am wretched, I am a worm and I deserve this pain, I deserve suffering.

I tell the evil one that the Blessed Trinity 'Alone' is everything! and that this is why God is my all and is every creatures all! I tell him that without God I am nothing and so I Bless and Adore His Holy name! God Loves, Gives and Creates, For He alone is truth. So yes I concede to the accuser that I am nothing.

When recognising, my wretchedness, I acknowledge reality and I am drawn to Bless and Honour Our most Blessed Mother imploring her maternal protection at these times.

I have been given the grace to turn to our Most Heavenly Queens "sorrows" at these times and I present Her to this accusing entity. I implore Her as the Most beloved daughter of the Father, the Most beloved Mother of the Son and the most beloved Spouse of the Holy Spirit. Who went through the redemptive agony along side her Son so that the wretched sinner that I am can also be saved, and I am eternally grateful.

In these times of true recognition, I suppose in a way, I have placed the truth squarely at the the evil one's feet and have unintentionally invited him, to Love and Bless the Lord with me.

I see this suffering as a grace that the Lord has given. But I want the suffering to end as I realise how easily I can abandon the Lord and I don't trust myself.

Things in my family have quietened down somewhat, praise be God, as the graces of forgiveness, sincere repentance, humility, wisdom, and conversion that I have been praying for have been in some ways notable in my family at present but the attacks of the evil one have now shifted slightly.

And being human, these attacks always take me by surprise.

May God continue to give us the graces necessary to withstand the evil ones unending attacks that we all encounter. Amen

Blessed Be God!
    Blessed Be His Holy Name!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Suzanne, Mario, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  12. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I quite agree Brian! I have a sense our country is on verge of full out civil war as well.

BrianK likes this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You are receiving many graces and remember we will not be tested beyond our endurance to stand up. You are very eloquent, Josephite.
    I’m grateful things are settling down in your family, thank God.

RoryRory, Suzanne, Don_D and 4 others like this.
  14. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I was just looking at Spirit Digest and saw this article about sailors getting unknown lesions on their skin. I remember hearing a prophesy about another scourge coming after covid that would be worse and involve boils. lesions on skin etc. The remedy was the hawthorn leaves. It might be worth looking at this article and being prepared: ps://www.rt.com/news/507274-senegalese-fishermen-skin-disease/amp/

15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Tight
    Marie Julie Jahenny recommended the hawthorn leaves. She is approved by the Church. One can purchase hawthorn leaves online. Thanks for the reminder.

Beth B and Joan J like this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

BUMP

Mary's child, BrianK, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  17. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I can't remember if this was mentioned before, but a solar short wave radio may be very useful. I know it is during hurricanes.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 5 others like this.
  18. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

If anyone is just now beginning to think about these things, it’s almost too late...

Mary's child, Booklady and AED like this.
  19. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I have often thought of that.

Booklady and BrianK like this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

This is why I have bumped up this page - we are in the last minutes --

We have but a short window to prepare --

Beth B, Sam, Mary's child and 3 others like this.