Things to think about (ASAP)

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Sean Dowling

Sean Dowling Angels

Sr Sasagawa got another visitation from an angel last October around the time of Pachamama, I wonder if that report has been authenticated. It made me pause at the time an wonder what's coming down the tracks then this corona virus appeared. I might be joining dots that aren't to be connected but the world went bonkers in 2020.
    No sacraments except online. The Irish faithful deprived of actual sacraments. The land of saints and scholars who aborts babies on Saturday mornings. We must be the most guilty country in the world. We voted it in. God help us, we're Satan's right hand.
    I shocked a member of staff last week when I told her I wouldn't read the hospital policy she was writing because it was about fetacide. I told her I'd rather die than be involved with that. Everyone else has folded. They're all turned.
    One colleague privately told me she was glad to hear the prolife side, she was new and afraid to be open.
    And these fetacide colleagues bring their kids to communions and confirmations, as a dress up rites of passage but are stunned when I mention Jesus as a reason to oppose their 'care'.
    I think I'd welcome the Warning. I think the Irish deserve it. Or am I lacking in charity today.

WTW, josephite, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

This I think is the main reason Our Lady comes down from heaven. To restore Faith

Booklady, josephite, maryn and 4 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

There was an interesting post in Countdown to the Kingdom recently, a quote from Luisa Pisscareta which suggests that the Leaders are going to get it in the neck first. . Jesus talking to Luisa insisted Church Leaders would get it in the neck first. Recall this was over a century ago ago this prophecy.. way back in 1919

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/luisa-i-will-strike-the-leaders/

[​IMG]

Luisa – I Will Strike the Leaders
    Jesus to Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta on April 7th, 1919:
    Luisa: Afterwards, He transported me into the midst of creatures. But who can say what they were doing? I will only say that my Jesus, with sorrowful tone, added:

What disorder in the world. But this disorder is because of the leaders, both civilian and ecclesiastical. Their self-interested and corrupted lives did not have the strength to correct their subjects, therefore they closed their eyes over the evils of the members, since they already showed their own evils; and if they did correct them, it was all in a superficial way, because, not having the life of that good within themselves, how could they infuse it in others? And how many times these perverted leaders have placed the evil before the good, to the point that the few good have remained shaken by this acting of the leaders. Therefore, I will have the leaders struck in a special way. [cf. Zech 13:7, Matt 26:31: ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’]

Luisa: Jesus, spare the leaders of the Church — they are already few. If You strike them, the rulers will be lacking.

Don’t you remember that I founded my Church with twelve Apostles? In the same way, those few who will remain will be enough to reform the world.

4. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

In the interview with Fr Ripperger he noted that of the US bishops who prioritised the abortion issue and prolife in discussing the election they numbered one twelfth. Just as John the beloved was the only apostle at the foot of the cross, the others having fled from fear. He added that he thought a similar percentage would represent Judas - I forget how but surely through their lifestyles. An interesting and sobering thought

josephite, Donna259, Suzanne and 5 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, they're playing the percentage. Betting on the winner. They don't reckon Jesus Christ is a winner. It's the Garden of Gethsemane all over again. Everyone taking to their heels. The fact that many of them are totally depraved Sodomites doesn't help any.

One swish of purple or scarlet and hey presto! Gone with the Wind.

josephite, Donna259, Clare A and 3 others like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

This is why I am so concerned about Our Lady of all Nations being called not believable by some hierarchy. I feel it could be the beginning of a push to discredit Akita. Because the image of Our Lady of Akita was fashioned from a picture of Our Lady of All Nations, and I can't help wondering if the looney left that has taken over the Vatican will do whatever it takes to wipe Akita off the face of the earth in the Catholic world. Don't forget it was said Akita had the third secret of Fatima in it, and the looney left were able to stop the third secret of Fatima ever being released. IMHO

WTW, josephite and Beth B like this.
  7. Julia

I have always thought, Saint John fled to the Blessed Mother to tell her what had happened, when Jesus was arrested. And of course he stayed with her to the bitter end on Calvary.

So it would be the Priests who flee to the Blessed Mother and her Rosary who will stand by her to the bitter end. Please God that will be at least one twelfth of the Priests in our time.

And isn't it interesting that Saint John who fled to Blessed Mother was the only one of the twelve who was not martyred. He spent many years exiled, so maybe he suffered a white martyrdom.

Saint John must have been exiled after Blessed Mother's lifetime on earth, because I believe he cared for her after Jesus was Crucified, at Jesus request. Over and above the deeper meaning of Jesus entrusting us all to His mother when He said; "Woman behold your son." And to John, "behold your mother."

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    WTW, Mario, josephite and 7 others like this.
  8. Julia

Padraig, you make a very interesting observation in your post. I had never considered that if there were two in a bed and one was taken, the remaining one would still be alive on earth, meaning it would not be the end of the world. The same goes for the two in a field, one was taken; therefore the remaining one would still be alive on the earth, so it can't be the end of the world.

Your observation that there could be some sort of mini judgement which we call Illumination/Warning or whatever, also could be called 'A Day of the Lord.' And the big thing to remember is, Angels fear the very thought of this Day of the Lord, or so we are told.

josephite, Donna259, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Thank you so much for posting this Padraig. Powerful testament indeed! Our Mother Our Lady is such a true Mother. And Padre Pio is extraordinary. He probably put that paper there himself!

Julia, Mario, josephite and 6 others like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

He sure was!

Julia, josephite, Donna259 and 2 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Perhaps all devout Catholics are experiencing the same things right now. I cannot watch TV or Netflix any more. It is finger nails on a blackboard in my soul. Sends a shudder right through me. And yet at one time in my life---a much more worldly time---i was a huge fan of movies. I can't even read most current fiction. This is a grace from God I am sure. He is drawing each of us deeper into Himself.

WTW, josephite, Suzanne and 4 others like this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

What an amazing gift, Padriag! That moment totally redirected your life, and the wonderful graces that you received have touched all of us through MOG. :)

Donna259, Suzanne, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Padraig, thanks for sharing about your experiences with Our Lady.

josephite, Donna259, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Roy Shoeman said in his own way much the same thing when he met Our Lady. Such beauty and grace and compassionate love. I am looking forward to it. I have seen her twice--once in a dream when I was 10 years old and once in a Church--St Mary's:)-- before going to confession but she looked like her statue. I thought it was her statue oddly placed next to the tabernacle. It took me a moment to realize it was no statue. And then she was gone.

Julia, josephite, Suzanne and 5 others like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

We all need it Sean. Its no different here in the states. Most Catholics it seems are cultural. Nice enough. Christmas and Easter , baptisms and confirmations. The usual. Buf they voted many of them for pro abort Biden. It simply boggles my mind. The "remnant Catholics " are ramping up prayers and sacrifices along with the remnant evangelicals. But most of the so called christisn Churches are asleep. We desperately need that warning.

Julia, WTW, josephite and 5 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Yes!!!!

17. AED

AED Powers

This is so interesting. The insights into this passage are real food for thought.

Julia, josephite, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, the picture of Padre Pio should never have been there. My fellow prisoner in the cell was an atheist and denied all knowledge. I never saw it again.

I am the biggest Padre Pio fan on the planet.

Julia, josephite, Donna259 and 4 others like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

'By their fruits you shall know them'. The proof if the pudding is always in the eating. Forty years later and still going strong in Faith. Such a source of joy to me when I recall it, the most wonderful event in my entire life.

But there are no accidents with God. The Mother of God is not sent randomly. I know God had a plan with this. God always, always has a plan. As has Mary, Our Great Celestial General.

WTW, josephite, Suzanne and 3 others like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Julia likes this.