They're at it Again

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Oct 29, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Julia and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

They don't like the Charlie Hebdo cartoons;

'Islam, religion of Peace'

[​IMG]

Julia likes this.
  3. Evenstar

Evenstar Angels

I was on holiday in Nice last year and went to Mass in that very Cathedral. A beautiful place. I could hardly believe it when I saw all this this morning. Satanic.

4. AED

AED Powers

Absolutely satanic. We are seeing all around us a descent into darkness we never anticipated. Our grandparents saw it in the 30's and 40's and rose to the challenge. I hope we can. This current time makes me think of a period in European history in the 11th century (i think--maybe early 12th)that they identified as "When Christ andd the Angels slept"

5. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

she is an instant Martyr

Julia, Booklady, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mario

Mario Powers

7. padraig

padraig New Member

My guess would b she died at of just after attending Morning Mass. I hope when my time comes I can die just after receiving the Lord in the Eucharist. Martyrs. All Martyrs.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Mary's child, Julia, Booklady and 5 others like this.
  8. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Interesting that BBC Paris correspondent Hugh Schofield talks of a "war of symbols, a war of blood". This is what is happening in France, the "religion of peace" is attacking our Christian symbols such as the burning of Notre Dame. As Christians, not only do we have a right, but we have a duty to defend ourselves.

Julia, Booklady, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

Don't let the Vatican hear you saying that.

[​IMG]

10. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

"What will this mean, then, for the City of Nice, in terms of security?"

Every French-born citizen and especially Christians are sitting ducks?:unsure:

Julia, Booklady and Mary's child like this.
  11. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

Yeah.

I remember wanting to visit France, and planning to do so by 2012. At the time already enough troubles with Muslims there, but since 2015?

Permanent cancellation.

I never, EVER could've imagined their wanting to increase the troubles 100+-fold.

Julia, Jo M and AED like this.
  12. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

France, once the "eldest daughter of the church", is now the youngest sister of Islam. Their greatest conundrum is how to deal with native born Muslims. Thanks to their erstwhile colonisation of North Africa , France has many thousands of Muslims whose families have been residing their for generations and mingle freely with the indigenous French.

Julia and DesertStar7 like this.
  13. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Ofcourse Christian France has a long history of being under siege from Islam since the Moorish occupation of Spain

Julia likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Two other attacks in Avignon and Saudi Arabia.

I don't mean to be nasty but thank God there are few or no Muslims living round here.

Who needs it? Life is difficult enough and complicated enough as it is without having to worry about these hate filled fanatics.

Julia, Booklady and DesertStar7 like this.
  15. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Believe it or not Padraig, studies have shown that per capita Ireland has one of the highest rates of jihadis in Europe

Julia likes this.
  16. WTW

WTW Archangels

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Sigh. I've warned the dogs.:);)

Julia, Booklady, AidanK and 1 other person like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

Which means there are more of the devils about.
    I wonder if they would be so quick to order the closure of Mosques if one of them had been attacked?

Oh no, wait they never are attacked. When wa sthe last time a Catholic cut off the head of a Muslin in a Mosque?

Never.

If what had happened to Islam today had happened to Islam every city in France would be in flames tonight.

Julia and Booklady like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

The French have finally totally lost it with Islam. Bless them.

What's next?:rolleyes:

Julia likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

Julia likes this.