THE WARNING

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fede, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Fede

Fede Archangels

I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this but my search didn't find one..if there is I'm fine with deleting it.

It seems to me that most people here believe that a warning will happen. Some believe it will happen fairly soon..like days away, some say in an even year and in early months of that year.

Many of us are praying it'll come soon with everything that's happening and I too pray for it for probably the same reasons and lately because of this bloody vaccine especially.. and all of its unknowns!

So I thought that maybe we can post in this thread all the messages that we've read about that have been received by visionaries around the world. It would be great to read about them and be able to compare the differences in one spot. And maybe with the source

One question I have is whether the warning will come before the 3 days of darkness or just after.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Here is part of the Garabandal message:
    • GarabandProphecies: The Warning

First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us. The date was not revealed only that it will happen before the announcement of the miracle.

http://www.garabandal.org/warning.shtml

AND:

October 19, 1982

Q. Do you remember what the Blessed Mother said about the communist tribulation that is to precede the Warning?
    A. It would look like the communists would have taken over the whole world and it would be very hard to practise the religion, for priests to say Mass or for people to open the doors of the churches.

http://www.garabandal.org/News/Garabandal_Warning_Miracle_Interviews.shtml

josephite and sparrow like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

If you look under the forum heading Marian Apparitions, there is a thread currently on this subject, it is called God the Father: My warning....... if you wanted to see what is being said.

Of course the topic of the Warning will be on the Garabandal thread, also found on the forum.

The Pope has to go to Moscow, and when he returns it all starts, is one of the things we heard from Garabandal.

The topic at present on the thread God the Father: My warning is from a source that says the Warning is expected before the end of November 2020. :whistle:

sparrow likes this.
  3. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Principalities

The Pope has to go to Moscow, and when he returns it all starts, is one of the things we heard from Garabandal.

I got a great idea! :)

Why don't we set up a GoFundME page for a ticket for Pope Francis to go to Moscow. We can hurry everything along that way.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Beth B, Suzanne, sparrow and 3 others like this.
  4. Arantxa

Arantxa Angels

I believe there will be a warning. When? Only God and the Virgin know. Everything is going very fast---communism, abortions, breaking of families, churches closing, hatred and lack of faith in God, not to mention Our Lady. God in his mercy will help us in these troubling times. We have to keep believing that things happen for a reason

5. Rain

Rain Powers

I wrote a fictional account of The Warning and the Three Days of Darkness. In the book, The Warning comes first and about a year later the Three Days. However, for literary effect, I placed the two events closer together than I think they will occur in real life. Personally, I think The Warning is several years away. The Three Days - decades, if not centuries. But, what do I know?

https://www.amazon.com/Comet-Dust-A...phecy-ebook/dp/B01IR8MU0O/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Beth B, Suzanne, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Weird. I can't download the link.

Booklady likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

(y)

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::):):):):):love:

9. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

The 3 Days of Darkness come just before the very end I think, so way after the Warning and the Great Miracle. At least that's how I understand it.

10. Josetxu

Josetxu New Member

I think that at least the warning will not be until 2022. But it is possible even later. Now, I also think it will be in this decade, before 2030.

josephite and sparrow like this.
  11. JeromeinDesert

JeromeinDesert Totus Tuus

the warning will be in 2037 followed by the chastisement in 2038

12. Josetxu

Josetxu New Member

It's possible. But it seems very long to me.

13. Fede

Fede Archangels

Seems too far..but can you explain how you come to this date? I wouldn't think more than 2033.

14. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

josephite and JeromeinDesert like this.
  15. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Unlikely as Conchita would be nearly 90 by then.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. luz

luz Angels

Looks more like the Chastisement followed by the Triumph of the Church to me, or the 3 days of darkness, than the Warning.
    I think there will be more than a single year between the Warning and the Chastisement (If the Chastisement does happen) anyway, especially if the persecutions amplify right after the Warning and are supposed to include the 3,5-year reign of you know who.

josephite and Joan J like this.
  17. Sam

Sam Powers

Here's an odd thought I have had about the miracle and the announcement from Conchita. What if Conchita should die before then? Conchita has said the way in which she would announce it would be miraculous. Belief in Garabandal is supposed to stop before the miracle. Hmmm, well the way in which she would announce the date of the miracle would certainly be miraculous then.

Miranja of Medjugorje has said the mysterious piece of parchment which only she can read which has the dates on it for her to announce is there in case she is not around at the time to announce them.

josephite and JeromeinDesert like this.
  18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

But not impossible. I mean, if 120 year-old people can vote in Pennsylvania, then she could definitely be around then. :rolleyes:

Beth B, Julia, Booklady and 6 others like this.
  19. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

The first article I linked to has additional prophecies that not only link to 2038, but MIGHT indicate that 2020 is the year the chastisements begin for a period of 18 years.

JeromeinDesert likes this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

LOL - love it!!