The Warning Second Coming

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Feb 3, 2012.

1. RB2

RB2 New Member

Looks like the TWSC.com team et al is doing their best to scrub the internet from bad reviews.

I dont see how scrubbing negative or contradictory material from your website concerning TWSC.com is performing a service:
    http://www.afterthewarning.com/WebPages/BeforeTheWarning/MessagesFromHeaven/MariaDevineMercy.aspx

Some of this sounds a bit familiar:

2. padraig

padraig New Member

All that is true will stand.

All that is false will fail.

I think we,as Christians should be open to honest critique, for how else can the Holy Spirit knock on the doors of our hard hearts. As for unfair criticism, how can we avoid it in a sinful world? But these too only keep the humble soul humble. Salt we all need.

3. RB2

RB2 New Member

Padraig if there is something you want me to edit out of my earlier post, let me know.
    You must be aware that your habit of indirect replies are frequently a cause of misinformation and misinterpretation.

I thought my post was sufficiently obtuse especially when referring to your closing of the 1st WarningSecondComing Thread.
    Both of these can be deleted.

Anyhow, I hoped I have brought light to a pattern of MariaDivineMercy(corporate name) and staff engaging forum/website owners to their advantage.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I am sorry for once again causing you offense by being a source to you of 'misinformation and misdirection '.

I am doubly sorry for contradicting myself bypromising not to write on this subject again and by having done so again annoyed you. I am afraid I appear to be not so much standing on your toes as dancing on them. :wink: I promise this time you will never hear me again on this topic, I will leave the floor to yourself.

I also have the feeling that you have many other things to write in a spirit of truth,discernment and chairty about myslef and other things I have written. I would be delighted if this were so. I am afraid the members of the forum are so good and charitable that they are inclined to put myself and what I write far, far too much on a pedestal and this has caused me concern as to how to trectify this. So I have been praying to Our Lady to send me a more discerning forthright soul to this forum to correct me. Perhaps this may be you.

So blast away. I give you my most solemn promise that if you can show anything I ahve written particulary as regards to my own prayer experiences are out of line with scripture or the Catholic Church I will close this forum down at once and refrain from posting on prayer and the mystical anywhere on the internet ever again. With my deep apologies to anyone I have mislead and my deepest thanks and gratitude to you for your time and trouble.

You also have my solemn promise I will not censure you or kick your butt of the forum.You are perfectly free in a Spirit of Christian openess to share what you feel.

I cannot however promise to defend myself much as I am not sure that that's what our Lady wants, but if you can show me in eheresy or falsehoods I promise I will apologize, close the forum and be no more heard form in the realms of cyber space, vanishing forever like a plume of smelly black smoke. :wink:

However I suggest you undertake this , if you feel God guiding you dto do so on another thread as people might get mixed up.

Again my apoligies for any offense and thank you for your forthrightness.

If I have been walking down a wrong down road I would love to be among the forst to know about it and again thank you in advance for setting me straight.

5. RB2

RB2 New Member

very weird, maybe what I suggested about deleting my posts et al, is appropriate.

6. RB2

RB2 New Member

Alright let me get this off my chest.

Basically this all started some months ago, when I made a post to this thread
    and you followed it by an indirect post criticizing me for a personal attack on MariaDivineMercy
    which I did not make and 'Rain' came to my defense. Before 'Rain's reply, I remained silent as I did not know how to take it. You did reply and apologize, but did not address that you made a false accusation or that your indirect post was misinterpreted by me or Rain either. All I am stating is from memory and impressions as I have not reviewed all this before writing.

Since then when I post in this thread...some,,, but predominantly the other threads, you will frequently post an indirect post immediately following mine in a timely manner. I say indirect because it does not address me or what I said.

Sometimes the indirect reply is just a virtual rose, sort of off topic and not replying to me.
    Are you changing the subject? Am I to follow suit and change my behavior here?

Sometimes the indirect reply is a cactus flower and it does change the subject.
    You do not appreciate what I have posted and letting me and others know by changing the subject?
    Am I not to post in this thread or make a post in a similar vein? Am I stomping in your garden?

Sometimes the indirect reply is neither a rose or a desert flower but some ambiguous text that I further dont
    know how to process.

Most times I do not know how to take these indirect replies immediately following mine, if your not addressing
    me they seem disrespectful, sort of stomping in my garden(my post), they have been
    making me edgy and it was just a matter of time before I reacted badly or misinterpreted one or more.

Goodday

7. jose

jose Angels

Hi Padraig,
    Happy Easter to all.
    I remember that some months ago you said you would like to have time until Easter to decide about the warning second comming. What is your opinion today?
    Thanks for your answer (if you like to do it).
    Jose

8. padraig

padraig New Member

Jose.

It's false

9. padraig

padraig New Member

Rb,

Life' s too short.

10. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

I'll keep you both in my prayers. The frustration is apparent. God loves you. Have a lovely Easter and enjoy His love showing upon you.
    Pray, pray, pray
    Life is short but then there is Heaven.

11. Lee

Lee Principalities

I agree with you Kathleen, prayer is the answer here. You both want something that is unavailable to you at this time. Pax.

12. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

RB2,
    I see you are frustrated. So am I in reading this. Padraig tries to tone down his opinions to allow us to voice ours sometimes. Honestly I think he has been very clear in saying that he has reopened this thread on TWSC as long as we do not address or attack individuals (in this I would also presume it to include groups or organizations associated with the website). We are to keep the conversation only to be about the content of the messages. He has had some dialog offline that has caused him to make this stipulation. This forum is his responsibility and he has every right to ask this of the members. Some of us voiced our opinions that his caution was unneccessary, but he has not taken it back. This also is his right.

RB2, I enjoy your straightforward and to-the-point dialog on this forum. You are not afraid to say it like you see it. However, at the risk of being too direct myself, which I certainly have been known to be sometimes, I feel that you are not abiding by Padraig's requests on this thread. He is replying to you in generalities so as to keep to his own rule, which you are breaking. You know this yourself, because you say that parts of your post perhaps should be deleted. Well, editing and deleting posts is not something that is done here except in grave circumstances. As Padraig has plainly stated here, you are entitled to your opinion and to your criticism of whatever he or anyone else posts. Just remember, he is a "moderator", meaning he has to try to moderate. So he tries to keep strong feelings in check on some of the forum topics. My experience has been that if you ask him a direct question he will give you a direct answer, or at least the best answer he can. Sometimes we do not have a direct answer, do we?

I am praying for everyone here too, and also for those who follow and who "run" TWSC. That they all run their respective websites with wisdom and with respect for God and for those who read and interact on them. Its a tough job, and a huge responsibility to take on. In this as in many other things, as Padraig said, "All that is true will stand. All that is false will fail...Salt we all need."

13. Lee

Lee Principalities

Beautiful post MC, right to the heart.

Oh I love how the Holy Spirit's timing- it is so perfect.
    This was the Minute Meditation for today:

Stay Calm

Remember never to become distressed by any adverse thing that happens,
    knowing that distress is an impediment to the Holy Spirit.

Padre Pio

( Seeing how he's a spiritual father to many here, can't exactly say this was by chance)

14. Mario

Mario Powers

From this morning's Psalm: I set the LORD ever before me; with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed.

Content in the Father's Arms!

15. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Did Padre Pio ever say anything by chance? :wink:

16. Hi guys,

Maybe I didn't pray hard enough for the forum in Medjugorje.. Remember Stan's main tactic is to cause division. Don't let this happen here please.

Kiss and make up... or something...

God bless
    BC

17. Alvin Tan

Alvin Tan New Member

Hi.. I'm new here... I have been reading on that site TWSC.com and there have been disappointments, not only on this forum but on everywhere else. No, I am not trying to defend the site, as I do not have the authority or the know-how on theology to do so, but it's also been a heartbreak for me to see people dismiss these messages. Surely, there's nothing wrong on believing these messages. Timely, I compare messages from Medjugorje, Fatima, Lourdes, Bayside (Veronica, if you may). Thing is, why not let these messages flow, and see the events that will come by and let this prove if it's true or not? No, again, mine is not cause division, but there are a LOT of similarities on the messages of all prophets. My take is, why not get the similarities of the messages of other seers? Though the Plenary Indulgence may hurt many, but it gives an HOPE for many. I rather discern on the heart than on my thoughts.. It does say that those are for non-catholics. Um, I don't want to lead people astray, but it hurts me a lot to see people to dismay these immediately.. (I'm not up for religious debate, but just saying what I feel..) But I ask you to follow these and let it unfold and prove. Yes, it does feel ridiculous that Maria is not allowed to defend, but lacking the know-how, I can feel her.. I would be happy if I see a reply.. :)

18. padraig

padraig New Member

Well Alvin,

Firstly you speak approvingly of the Bayside Prophesies but these of course have and always have been condemned very firmly by the Chruch herself:

On November 4, 1986, Bishop John Mugavero of Brooklyn made a public declaration regarding the "Bayside Movement." In part, this proclamation consist of:

1) "No credibility can be given to the so-called 'apparitions' reported by Veronica Lueken and her followers."
    2) "The 'messages and other related propaganda contain statements which, among other things, are contrary to the teachings of the Catholic Church, undermine the legitimate authority of bishops and councils and instill doubts in the minds of the faithful..."
    3) "Because of my concern for their spiritual welfare, members of Christ's faithful are hereby directed to refrain from participating in the 'vigils' and from disseminating any propaganda related to the 'Bayside apparitions.' They are also discouraged from reading any such material."
    4) "Anyone promoting this devotion in any way, be it by participating in the 'vigils,' organizing pilgrimages, publishing or disseminating the literature related to it, is contributing to the confusion which is being created in the faith of God's people, as well as encouraging them to act againsy the determinations made by the legitimate pastor of this particular Church (c. 212, para. 1)."

I recommend you go to this site for a good review as to why this is so.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

I am a little confused by your post on the subject, in the first place you write that you will not defend the 'Second Coming' messages and then the rest of your post is a defense of them?

Read the whole of this thread and the points made against these messages and we can go over them one by one if you like.

20. Alvin Tan

Alvin Tan New Member

Oh, okay, I'm sorry if I made a little hassle in here... Veronica may not be authentic and so many others. Please pray for my poor soul too, if I am misled..
    No, my point is not to defend, but rather, it's because in these messages, we can see the urgency of our times.. Prayer and more prayer is still the central plot. There's nothing wrong if we just pray and follow their prayers. God knows that we, including me, only have just good intentions on us.. There has been a lot of reviews about the seers of who are true or not.. Again, prayer. However, I just want to say, that, at least, let those who want to believe, post.. Um, however, if it's not okay, then, I won't. It's because I can feel that there is something into these messages.. Hope. So, if not, I'll just zip. :)
    Please do pray for me if I am misled.. I'm sorry, if it's pride that it's dangling, but like the latest message about conversion month of June, there's nothing wrong if you fast too and pray, right?
    Well, that's just my point. :)