The Warning Second Coming

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Feb 3, 2012.

1. RB2

RB2 New Member

Sorry, Revelations makes my head hurt(as it should everyones), I havent completely digested it myself, nor probably never will. I take notes however, whenever I read it or build on them.
    I think it important to understand it as a portion for our times and understand it in relation to false prophets(generic Protestants included) who would use our not understanding it to deceive us.

I recommend "Trial, Tribulation & Triumph: Before,During and After AntiChrist" by Desmond Birch. Highly acclaimed and recommended catholic work. This is the best book I have on Catholic eschatology amongst about 5 on my shelf.

2. Billington

Billington New Member

This is a conversation through email that I had with Maria or her team.

I was inquiring for some answers to hopefully find out what authority if any she bases her messages on to be TRUTH.

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 01:45:49 +0000,
    >> > Is this seal the same seal that is put on the foreheads of the
    >> > 144,000 Jews in Rev 7? (Which is the HOLY SPIRIT)
    >> >
    >> > Or the seal of 2Tim;
    >> >
    >> > 2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having
    >> > this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His."
    >> >
    >> > If Jesus is Lord and Savior why do I have to say another prayer
    >> for
    >> > God's acceptance when His word Say's He already knows who are His?
    >> >
    >> > I would really like your help on this I am confused.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Maria is not allowed to comment on the messages. We are so sorry
    >> but
    >> she has been told time and time again by Jesus that she is
    >> not knowledgeable enough or qualified to answer these queries.
    >>
    >> may God Bless you
    >>
    Admin Team

Then how are we to know if this is really Jesus?
    >
    > Things seem to contradict what His Holy Word says
    > No reference is given, not even for the things that were "foretold"
    > We are supposed to filter what we are taught by teachers and prophets
    > Through the scriptures.
    >
    > Seems like Jesus is really leaving us hanging here.
    > How does Maria suggest we discern these prophecies?
    >
    > For God is not the author of confusion, surely Jesus would show the
    > way these prophecy’s don't contradict His word like they seem to.
    >
    > How can I be sure I am following the right spirit?

It is really up to you to discern and pray to the Holy Spirit.

You also need to read the messages from the beginning.

the prophecies did occur i.e. volcanic ash Iceland exactly when Maria
    was told (no exact dates just END OF MAY), the earthquake in Spain, the
    heatwave in Turkey, the floods in France.

either way no one can force you to believe and you are not obliged to
    believe them.

Some people may be confused but that is ok. The theologians examing
    these are not at all confused.

Admin Team

Well, I’ve seen very few if any theologians agree or even pay attention to these messages.

Almost every message has huge contradictions to scripture which always interprets itself.

The word of God is our foundation and measuring stick, God made it very simple to understand His word.

It's when people like Maria make scripture look like it is mystical and beyond our understanding that get people confused and feeling unworthy to know God. (egg. The Dark Ages)

A couple of predictions mean nothing of the source of these messages; familiar spirits can do the same.

It's when you test the message against scripture that reveals the true source. Jesus cannot contradict His word especially such blatant claims like Maria being the one chosen to open the seventh seal.

Rev 5:2 Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?"
    Rev 5:3 And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.

ONLY THE LAMB OF GOD IS WORTHY AND ABLE TO OPEN THE SEALS OR EVEN LOOK AT IT!!!!!

I think Maria needs to study scripture before making such heretical claims. The only ones fooled by this are the ones who do not know scripture or the ones convinced that it is all mystical and just symbolism.

Hos_4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Maria, you should be well concerned of what you TEACH people.

You will be judged more harshly for misleading the children of God

Remember the law that a false prophet is worthy of death.

Maria you need to test your messages against the Word of God before spilling them out.
    FOR EVEN SATAN HIMSELF CAN DISGUISE HIMSELF AS AN ANGLE OF LIGHT

HOW DO YOU KNOW MARIA IF YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO BASE THESE MESSAGES?

God bless

3. Billington

Billington New Member

I would also like to point out to Maria; in regards to the threats of suing to this site and to others (which was posted on her site for a day then quickly taken down)

1Co 6:6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that's for unbelievers!
    1Co 6:7 Now therefore, [b]it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another[/b]. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?

IT IS UNBIBLICAL, THEREFORE SIN TO SUE YOUR BROTHER!!

4. RB2

RB2 New Member

I am happy to read contradictions about these messages. Dont' think you need to actually talk to the Visionary/Prophet or her team though.

As was covered in her radio interview listed as an mp3 link in both of these TWSC threads:
    She is a relative newcomer/revert to the Faith. Before all this started 1-1.5-2 years ago she had not been reading the bible from cover to cover, nor preparing spiritually before all this started, nor reading the Church Doctors, Encyclicals, been watching EWTN or absorbing Catholic Radio for the last 10 years, nor is aware of all the contentious issues that reside within Catholicism that alot of us have been dealing with. This is a given and consequently the majority of her followers or team would be in the same way. She is a relative know nothing much akin to expecting a child to answer all
    those questions.

5. Billington

Billington New Member

So... it's ok to print heresy if you don't know the scriptures? and it's not ok to question a self proclaimed prophet of God?

whether she's new or not, or knows the bible or not; false claims are false claims.

who educates her "new" followers then? if questions can't be asked?

Do we just pat the little sheep on the head and say "go on now, keep following the pied piper"

Ignorance is not innocence

If no one questions the "Visionary/Prophet or her team" how will she ever know the doctrine of demons vs. the doctrine of God?

Maybe questions like mine based on truth will get her to look at the truth and educate herself on the TRUTH.

Kind regards

6. RB2

RB2 New Member

Knock yourself princely self out.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

Billington,

Thanks so much for the many connections in Revelations to the Temple worship. After all, the heavenly Liturgy is a central theme of that great Book. I like the idea of the 30 minutes being related to the Day of Atonement! Did you know that some Church Fathers pointed out that the 24 Elders before the Throne corresponds with the 24 ranks of priests that served in Solomon's temple! So many of the liturgical vessels used in the Holy Place of the Temple as mentioned in Exodus point to the New Covenant Sacrifice of Holy Mass! :eek:

One caution I would make is your attempt to connect one of the angelic figures in Revelation to the person of Jesus. John was very careful I think to distinquish angelic creatures from the Lamb of God. In Chapters 19 and 22, John is warned not to bow down to angels who are his fellow servants. It is noteworthy that the Risen Lord is referred to as the Lamb 29 times in the Book of Revelation.

Anyway, keep sharing! I love to discuss the Scriptures!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

8. padraig

padraig New Member

One thing from Revelation I have been shown over and over again in prayer/dreams ,especially lately is the part in Revelations which describes Mary:

Revelation 12:1

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

[​IMG]

Time and time and time again I find myself in those beautiful dark old Eastern Church with many other. There is the most beautiful candelabra with hundres of candles. At the deiling is a gorgeous mosaic of Mary with the child jesusin her arms. The ceiling dissapears and the heavens open. I cannot recall exactly what happnes but it is wonderful and is as described on revaltion. The stars actually dance and Mary comes but this is I believe just a prelude to jesus coming and appearing Himself.

I am not allowed to remeber most of it though I get shown it over and over.

But I think Revelation in this means what it says on the box, that Mary will actually appear in the starry sky accompanied by whole armies of angels and the stars will dance....

....oh well of to mass then on to Poland byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. RB2

RB2 New Member

On March 12 th, Billington the Fragment had attacked Maria and her messages.
    To date, I dont know of a website that has dealt with these message in more detail, at least in English.
    The world is varied, perhaps there are faithful Catholics dealing with these issues in Germany,France,Italy wherever?
    Does anyone know of a better resource that deals in these messages?

10. Rain

Rain Powers

I'm pretty sure "Jesus" is referring to Father Gorman because the article he wrote refuting the authenticity of these messages. If this is the case, "Jesus" is saying that this priest isn't fit to represent Him. He's going to punish him and everybody else who cast doubt on Maria's claims.

Christ attacking a priest for making a sincere effort to defend the gospel? Good grief, this sounds more like something Satan would do. These messages are getting more and more absurd.

http://www.alive.ie/fr-owen-gorman-column.html

11. RB2

RB2 New Member

This message is dated Mar 12
    Fr Gormans column came out 1st couple of days of March.
    The timing is not coincident, unless we are to presume that the messages react inline with MariaDivineMercys awareness
    of such things. Then the timing could be variable and much further spread out. If the Devil, which is most everybody's presumption, is
    leading these messages, then his awareness should be tied rather coincident with Gods awareness. The devil has many minions keeping him abreast
    of these things in real time.

But the timing is coincident with the hubbub on this page and may also be coincident with other things going on
    in other countries, in other languages on various web pages.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, it is interesting in itself that Fr Gorman mentions these messages in a national paper. Its a sign how far they have spread. As a matter of fact I have noticed pamphlets of the messages in various Churches. I suppose its no accident since the website is well financed and produced. Sigh. I wish Our Lady's website here was so well produced.

I am afraid there is no doubt now that these messages are indeed false. I 'wish' Maria' had stopped them earlier when I asked her too. But its never to late, so I hope if you read this you will end the website and the 'messages'.

Oh well!! But I enjoy studying even false ones to see how they often kind of shoot up in the sky and explode like fireworks, kinda implode on themselves.

However I wouldn't write of the impact of these messages. Far from it. Many of the prohecies such as schism are contained in other Catholic Prophecies and will, I believe occur. Then people will look at ,'Maria's ' false messages and think she hit things on the button and be firther taken in.

But in the longer term false prophecy cannot and will not stand. They never do. But they can do immense harm before imploding. Oh well. :roll:

13. Carfin Grotto

Carfin Grotto Little me

I have great respect for Fr Owen Gorman who is featured in various programmes on EWTN. I was delighted when attending our first Mass in Medjugorje last year as Fr Gorman was the main celebrant. His homily was excellent & he spoke about Our Lady of Quito (who I had just read about a few weeks before). He was in Medjugorje for most of our stay & we got our photo taken with him.

On another note re: discernment about visionaries, I came across this article a few weeks ago which you may like to read:

http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/12/sister-magdalena-of-cross-nun-who-made.html

14. Billington

Billington New Member

rb2,.
    sorry I offended you by asking Maria to explain her non biblical source. many of her followers are scripturaly illiterate, but they read these post's.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

http://www.spiritualitytoday.org/spir2day/91433moreno.html

THE DEVIL COUNTERFEITS GOD

To deceive contemplative souls, the devil also counterfeits God. Obvious temptations are disguised as false apparitions of saints, or in beautiful or apparently holy words. John says:

The devil often purveys objects to the senses, affording to the sense of sight images of saints and most beautiful lights . . . . And to the sense of smell, fragrant odors; and he puts sweetness in one's mouth, and delight in the sense of touch. He does all of this so that by enticing persons through these sensory objects he may induce them into many evils. (Ascent, 133)

Teresa experienced such temptations on several occasions when the devil attempted to present himself to her as the Lord by making a false likeness of Him. But she noticed that the soul becomes troubled, despondent, restless, and is unable to pray. The same is true concerning interior locutions, also difficult for the soul to judge. In these cases, John of the Cross advises that accurate discernment depends on the holiness of the spiritual director: "A person, in consequence, will have to be very spiritual to recognize this" (Ascent 207)

16. RB2

RB2 New Member

from Ron Contes website, his very long, very good and very thorough denuciation of http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

dated Jan 29, 2012

http://www.catholicplanet.com/apparitions/false199.htm

I just came across this. His previous denunciation(the one I was aware of) was very short.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

I wonder if it moight not be a good idea for the Vatican to appoint a kind of team of apparition traffic cops to issue tickets to apparition really taking fo the ground to warn the visionaries'and us poor lay folks what's going down?

Maye a red ticket for a no -no.

A flashing amber for , 'Watch yourself'.

An amber for proceed with caution

And a green for OK.

This before their final decision. Of course they could never police all the apparition traffic on the net at the minute but they could, 'pull over' some of he 'biggies' that may cause traffic wrecks amonst the faithful.

[​IMG]

It strikes me current procedure is very slow and cumbersome and a lot fo damage is being done.

A three man panel of flying theologians on the net could do a lot of good, until the main body can make a final ruling.

18. grimisocks

grimisocks Principalities

I've actually 'unsubscribed' to Jesus to Mankind's page on Facebook. All along I said i was sitting on the fence regarding the veracity of the messages. I've finally stepped off....

19. RB2

RB2 New Member

On here at one time, there were references to the 'Forum' of MariaDivineMercy or TWSC.com. I scoured that webpage and couldn't figure out what they were talking about.
    Finally it dawned on me that the Facebook page was what was being incorrectly referred to.

As to Padraigs suggestion, I only wish. However, apparitions/visionaries are the province of the jurisdictional Bishop. So within that framework, the framework of taking away from the local Bishop, Padraigs idea will never likely see implementation.

20. padraig

padraig New Member

Perhaps having a Bishopric/ Cardinalate dedicated and fully staffed to the web? Perhaps religious/ order(s( dedicated to work in the feild?

The final judge ment could always be the local Ordinary's; but others could hold up red cards.

.....the Church is used to think in centuries but the net moves in :wink: microseconds. It strikes me that there is the perfect ground for lay ministries, to convert, to exhort, to witness, to join in prayer, to teach, to warn, to challenge, to be modern apostles...

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/messages/communications/documents/hf_jp-ii_mes_20020122_world-communications-day_en.html

[​IMG]

http://www.michaeljournal.org/popenet.htm