The warning second coming

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Carfin Grotto, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone. I am Maria. The European Seer of thewarningsecondcoming.com

I would like to say a few things. These messages are authentic. I did not invent them. I never asked Jesus for this work. I am certainly unworthy and was not a very religious person beforehand. But Jesus loves sinners and likes a challenge. I have no interest in getting attention or generating any kind of revenue from this. the most important thing is the Jesus loves us all with such a deep abiding passion that it is quite unlike anything we could ever imagine. I see him and his Blessed Mother through prviate apparitions and inner locutions. The Warning is going to take place within a few months now. So prepare all of you. These are the words of Jesus Christ. so I would ask you to humbly pray before you pull his most Holy Word apart.

Prophecies revealed to me are already happening. The Catholic Church were given all these details in advance. The earthquake in Spain and Volcano eruption in Iceland happened exactly as I was told. Three world leaders - one from mainland Europe and two from the middle east will be killed within a month. When they happen I would ask you then to accept the truth and bow your heads. Our Lord told me that his most holy word would be ridiculed, mocked, scorned. Just as he was mocked when on earth his true word, via the authentic visionaries, will also be mocked.

God Bless you all. Maria

2. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

I don't think anyone was ridiculing. Discernment is a serious matter and we are giving the words serious thought. God, Himself, warns us of misleading prophets and told us to be careful.

I feel like I was just verbally spanked! LOL

God loves us if we are right are wrong in this particular issue- as long as we follow his messages, it doesn't matter whether we get this particular piece right. He knows each one of us loves him dearly and we all yearn for him.

Seems to me if God wanted us to change our mind on this one, this would not be the message sent, rather an inner locution or some sort of realization that is less defensive and more of a guide to the truth. But I could be wrong- I probably shouldn't even have said that- pretty presumptious of me.

I will pray on this Ms. Maria, I promise. But again, I'm not worried- I've got my faith in God, my Rosary, my church, my sacrements, and my bible. Oh- and my friends, whom God sent to me to help me sort this all out.
    That's enough. I don't have to know all the answers. (Wow- I've grown alot in the last year! I'm actually comfortable with not knowing!)
    Blessings, Kath

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Welcome to the forum, Maria. You will be respected here. You have certainly stepped out on a limb by establishing a timetable. To be certain of the timing of these events is a budensome, lonely path. You are in my prayers. We members have often talked of the Warning/Miracle. If they are really as close as you indicate Jesus has told you, then that could explain God's calling me to increase my Divine Mercy chaplets and Lee to fast more. i'm sure the others have felt the same sense of urgency and are responding to however the Spirit is leading. For ultimately, it is the Mercy of God rhat we so desperately need. May the Lord's peace be upon your heart!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

4. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Hello Maria, we were wondering if you were reading this forum! WOW - You have posted 14 new messages since last week, the last time I checked your site! I've got to get reading!

We are sorry, we don't mean to offend you or anyone, but like Kathleen says we are trying to follow God's direction and discern the visionaries, and try to weed out false prophecies from true ones. As I am sure you know, even if a person believes his/her prophecies are real, they may not be, so when the Church or others describe messages as being false, it doesn't necessarily mean that the person is being accused of lying, as they may be actually receiving messages, but from an evil source, masquarading as a good source. Not that this is happening to you, I am not implying that. Some of us continue to follow your site. It is just that some of the more experienced folks on this forum have a definite criteria of things that they weigh visions and messages against, and if some of the messages contradict these criteria, or teeter on the edge, it brings an air of skepticism into the picture. Now, when messages come to fruition, this of course adds a lot of credibility to the messages, and will cause those knowledgeable persons among us to re-evaluate their opinions. Thank you for being more specific with some of your predictions, if they do happen as you say, then the critic, or "Doubting Thomas" that resides in all of us will be better satisfied. There are SO many prophets and so many claims floating around out there (like that man who had a huge part of the world wondering if something was going to happen on May 21...this example is exactly why we are trying to be very careful of what/who we promote as authentic on this site), and many of us have been misled before, so forgive us if some here are less accepting than you would like. Please don't give up on us though, as some of us are still watching and waiting.

Heck, your site had me almost sure that something was going to happen on Divine Mercy Sunday. Something did happen too, I took a more active role in Divine Mercy Sunday in my church than I had ever done before, making 100 pamphlets for two area churches to set out, and I got my mom to do the novena, which she had never done before. But no warning...so I wait on. You did not ever say it would be then, I was just "feeling" it. I am still feeling it, but I have been feeling it for almost two years now, and the urgency comes strong, then wanes, then comes again. I too have matured because I feel and know in my soul that it WILL happen, so that alone helps me to not be quite as antsy for it to happen as I was two years ago, because back then I was also still convincing myself it was real at all. That accomplished, I am trying to be patient, as many here also have become. BUT when it comes to my family, my children, those who I love who are not convinced of its certainty...it is for these that I still look for clues, that I still want to "warn" to be prepared, as you are trying to warn others to be prepared. If I can understand better, then perhaps I can convince them before it blindsides them.

I will never be completely "ready", and I know I will be in sin and despair the day it happens, l but I will not be completely unprepared since I know it to be true and I believe, with God's help, that I will survive it and will have the strength to make the changes asked of me at that time. And I pray for those who do not listen now. So, I still look, and search, and try to put the clues together, so I can pre-warn my loved ones, so they can survive and help their own loved ones too. Thank you for sharing your beliefs with us, and please keep fighting the good fight! But also, please continue to be cautious and don't let the evil one manipulate you. He loves to attack most heavily those who posseess this kind of closeness To God. Some on this forum have had firsthand experiences with that kind of thing. God Bless, and I will pray for you. Now I need to go and read the new 14 messages! :shock:

5. jmj

jmj New Member

Well you know, on Jennifer's Words from Jesus sight, a recent message Jesus says when you see the ground shake in Isarael, know My visitation is near. That could very well be in the next few months. I feel, along with others, that the Mid East is getting ready to pounce Israel. I hope this shaking is not the reult of bombing... :shock:

6. padraig

padraig Powers

I hope no one was mocking you or ridiculing you , Maria. But as scripture and other forum members said,

1 John 4:1-6
    “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this we know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now is already in the world. You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”

Never mind non Catholic prophesies, there must be millions of Catholic false prophesies circulating on the web at the minute. In fact as those charged by the Church with discernment (and these only constitute a tiny, tiny proportion of those out there) only a tiny proportion of claims going through their hands are even worthy of consideration.

I think its in the very nature of things that those endowed with the Gift of Prophesy of Mystical gates get a hard time of it. We have only to look at Scripture to see that the Prophets get killed of a very,very hard time of it. Its part of the job description.

I remebr after I saw Our Lady my own father said he did not believe. But I was comforted by the scripture,

Luke 4:24 >>

And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

I wouldn't be at all concerned of being rejected, my own concern woud be if people rushed to accept me and praise me, for this is not the path of the prophets.

My own father later towards his death showed he accepted what I had said, but it took time, which is fine.

But in my experience it takes a little time to establish balance about certain gifts. Its a bit like riding a high spirited horse for the first time. It takes a while for both horse and rider to get used to each other and calm down. I think its a bit like this with you. Don't be upset by the Cross, first expect it, then with God's grace , embrace it. But either way its bound to come.

Its in the job description.

But as is also written:

1 thessalonians 6-20

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

mariaeuropeanseer - welcome to the forum

Sorry, I just don't believe the messages are authentic. You may believe them but I don't believe that they come from Heaven.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating :D

8. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Welcome Maria and God bless you as well.

I have one question only, about wich Warning are you talking, thanks.

Aviso

9. maryrose

maryrose Powers

maria,
    welcome. I have been reading your site and my feeling is always take what is good and I am certainly taking the message to pray Divine Mercy for conversions and to help all of us when the warning from heaven comes. Like all things time proves and if something is not of God it will wither. In the meantime we just devote more time to prayer and fasting and trust completely in Jesus and Mary.

God bless you and protect you

Mary

10. Rain

Rain Powers

Maria, do you run these messages by a spiritual director? I have to ask because the messages you're receiving have me very concerned about your spiritual/mental welfare. A prayerful person well-versed in Catholic theology such as a priest ought to discuss these with you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOR RAIN. FROM MARIA. ANSWER YES I DO.

My mental welfare is not an issue. I am a full time professional businesswoman and well known. Because of that I cannot go pubic because as the only bread winner in my family I would lose everything. My work involves very detailed analytical thinking and I am not prone to imaginative outbursts. which is why I questioned and questioned these messages right from the start. I contacted my priest known to me for 20 years the following day and communicate with the various catholic priests with whom i have had to place myself. i was more than willing to have all these messages evaluated by people in the know i.e. theologians because I hadn't a clue about theology, Catholic teachings, apparitions. I am also ashamed to admit I did not know how to say the Rosary, never heard of the Divine Mercy nor could I recite an act of contrition because the last time I went to confession was over 25 years ago. So my mental state i.e. desperately seeking or craving an outlet due to something 'lacking' in my life is not in question. And that is why I suppose a formal investigation has been launched by the Catholic Church. I do not want any personal attention although people are right to ask who is this woman.

My conversion as a result of receiving these messagse has been extraordinary. My spiritual director was Jesus while one priest would run away from the work and place another in his place and so it went on until finally I was sent a spritual director from jesus himself and am in excellent hands. I am not personally insulted when people question me or the messages because I would have treated someone like me in exactly the same way had they come to me with such utterances.
    I realise too that my discernment may not be fully accurate which is why I would not publish the names of locations of the earthquake and volanco in case it was wrong. But the priests had this and take this seriously now.

THE MESSAGES come from his Divine Lips. His messages are full of love, sorrow, anger and quite often he gets angry with me if i disobey him in any way. Holy people who have phoned me have told me of the sizzling weak feeling that comes over them when in converstion. Other people have asked me for special prayers and they have been answered. Other people have asked me to ask him questions. And without knowing them I have given them answers that only they would understand
    But this is not about fortune telling. It is about spreading the word so that his precious souls can be saved. He is so upset at the thoughts of losing sinners to see him with tears flowing down his cheeks would tear you apart. you will all know soon the truth of his word. God Bless You all. Maria

12. MomsCalling

Wow Maria, that is a strong post. I read the latest messages. I see that He has told you to begin telling details of the messages and to not be afraid.

"Move now and publish, without hesitation, other events I have revealed to you. By doing this more people will understand that it is I, Jesus Christ, who now commands the attention that is required to help save souls."

What do you think He means, is He asking you to reveal more details on your website, or on forums like this one, or to reveal them to your private sources only? Is this why you gave us the two extra bits here, that the leaders would be assasinated within a month and the Warning would happen within a few (is a few 3?) months?

13. jmj

jmj New Member

I have a question, Maria. You say Our Lord gets angry with you often. What do you mean? How does He act and sound?

14. padraig

padraig Powers

I am sorry Maria I have not really had a chance to study your messages beyond a quick glance. I will take time to read them now and pray about them. But I have gone and misplaced the link ..does anybody have it?
    I remember the website was very professionally done, a lot better than this one, God help us!! :wink: :lol:

I am looking forward to having a good read and pray about it..and with , with God's help an open and I hope loving mind and heart.

You are right the default position about such things is to expect to be rejected. I am ALWAYS delighted and pleased when I happen across folks who believe me when I talk of such things. In my own experience it is the clergy who are least open to hte mystical, rather than lay peope. But generally folks would sooner believe such reports than they would in Aliens or fairies. However I think a certain amount of scepticism is very healthy in fact a big dollop of scepticism is very healthy. However on the other hand it is unscriptural and against the Traditions of the Church not to be open to the SPirit of Prophecy lest we strive against the SPirit.

Its sometimes hard to form a healthy medium. I look forward to praying your messages . May the Holy SPirit help us to discern.

I don't know how many posts on this froum you have read, but the people here are really very good and loving Cathoics, very open to such things. So I hope you do not take any offence at anything written here. Even the saints disagreed about such matters.

For instance there is the case of the vision of St Catherine of Siena who said she had a vision of Our LAdy in which Our Lady said quite firmly she was NOT the Immaculate COnception. :shock: :shock:

So if a great ,mystic like St Catherine can get it wrong.... :)

15. Carfin Grotto

Carfin Grotto Little me

Padraig,

If you go to page 1 of this thread, the link is there.

Obviously, I am new to this forum so I don't know the background of everyone but I am intrigued & fascinated how the forum started etc, also I've read Padraig that you have had a vision of Our Lady so I would love to hear it and any other insights. Please share them with us.

You are correct that we need to pray for discernment when reading about visionaries/mystics messages. It is only human nature that we are inquisitive and want to know more about future events that are likely to happen in our lifetimes (God Willing). It is because we believe but so many of our nearest & dearest are so caught up "in worldly matters" & I fear for their future. I have tried to get various family members& friends to read books on Medjugorje but to no avail. All we can do is pray for them & others who do not yet know the love of God.

Maria-

Welcome, can you give us more details of your background etc? Have you ever been to any apparition site? Apologies, but I have so many questions that I want to ask but will have to leave for another time or I'll be late for work.
    I will pray for you & everyone on this site.

God Bless.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Padraig thank you. I was not upset that people did not believe in me but because His word is being questioned. I really should not do this because He does not want me to engage actively in defending his word on the internet and especailly not to explain his mesages because I am not qualified to do that.

I have been to a number of apparition sites including Medjugorje, Knock in Ireland as well as others since the first apparition. Our Lady told me to go the above two sites because she said she appears there regularly and is showing signs to all her children now at these two shrines.

My background is busy entrepreneur, mother of four, lived the high life, travelled all over the world, mixed with business people at the top of their profession in London, US and other parts of Europe. So i am definitely not the type you would expect to be receiving these messages. I have been overwhelmed, stunned, terrified but weak with love for both Our Blessed Mother with whom I have regular communications and see her clearly and our dear Lord Jesus Christ. The whole experience has been extraordinary but lonely. Outside my immediate circle of friends - many of whom I have now met only through this work I cannot talk about it only to the priests. Certainly people in my other life would never understand this. My old life has changed also because of the work because I no longer find any comfort in it nor any love of material things. In the past I would have viewed people who believed in apparitions to be deluded. How wrong I was. Try and keep me in your prayers because I have been under serious attack from The Deceiver who has pinned me down in my bed at night, shouted the most vile curses at me and so forth. I am being protected daily, however, with God's blessing by St Benedict. I see him all the time during the apparitions. GOD BLESS KEEP IN TOUCH MARIA

17. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Maria,
    I too will pray for you. I just arranged with some friends this morning that we would meet on Monday nights to pray for all those who are far from God that they will receive Gods mercy at the warning.
    God bless and I pray Jesus and Mary will be your protection and strength.

Mary

18. MomsCalling

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/

19. padraig

padraig Powers

Thanks COnnie!

Maria I have been praying and keep seeing a mental picture of you in front of a very beautiful staue of the Our Lady with the child Jesus and for some reason a candle with blue glass around it. THe statue is in a Church at the right hand side. I also think you were praying to Our Lady about the forum.

Don;t answer if you don't want ....I am just being nosey. :wink:

20. padraig

padraig Powers

I reread the messages.
    I don't think they offend against scripture of Catholic teaching. Also they are fully in line with conteporay Catholic Prophesy. A big bonus with them is that they have a timetable of some events to happen over the next few moths so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.