The warning second coming

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Carfin Grotto, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee

Lee Principalities

God bless us one and all, we are so unique. May the Holy Spirit infill us and move us as according to His will.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

There is a great difference between someone who gets a presonal private insight in prayer or dreams or whatever and shares it between friends ...as we often do on the forum. These things are private and small beer so to speak.

But a person who feels they are called to give direct revelations/messages /devotions to the entire world and to promulagete them is on stage ,so to speak and is on stage big time.

The responsibilites are enormous, It leaves me breathless to think of it. :shock: But since it is such a big deal it requires big deal discernment, costant ongoing discernment and review from the person concerned.

A BIG, BIG, BIG responsibility.

3. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Whew, I have been away from the forum for a few days, and just read through all that...and for the first time, I am speechless! No need for me to write a big response, everyone else has already said it all. Wow.

Another question for the discerning group - has Mary ever asked us to pray "to" her? Should she? I know we do pray to her for help and for protection and for intercession, but would she, the humble, pure, but human soul that she is, ever ask us to do it? She constantly asks us to pray to her son of course. In messages of an approved nature, has she ever asked us to pray to her? Is she saying this when she asks us to consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate Heart?

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I think we will turn the corner whn we get this, which I suspect is one of the Medugorje Secrets, towards the end:

http://www.frtommylane.com/fifthmariandogma.htm

5. MomsCalling

Sorry to bring this site up again, but I felt it was important to point out that Maria's messages are getting very urgent. Today's message sounds as if the Warning will come tomorrow. I know we have decided these messages go against the Church's teachings, and they do. Also, I learned something. I am sad to say, I tried to show the followers on the Facebook site exactly where the message goes against the Vatican II doctrines on the subject of the keys by posting the actual doctrine excerpt. I wanted to try to make some of them aware of facts thay did not seem to be aware of. Many of her followers are just starting out in their jourhey back to the Church, and this series of messages is their catalyst. They need to realize that some things said go directly against the catechism and the Vatican II doctrines, and the authority of the Papalcy as we know it today. I thought showing facts in writing would at least spark a lively debate. Instead, I was attacked fiercely and then abruptly blocked from posting anything further. So on the Facebook page, when you see someone come in and question in any way the validity of the messages, and then just as abruptly disappear, it is not because they are trying to sabbotage the site as the people there will lead you to believe, but it is because as soon as any criticism is raised, the person responsible is immediately "unfriended" and blocked from making further postings, like I was. I could not even defend myself. As you all know, I have defended these messages to many of you, and have considered their possibility of being real, more than some others here have. So this was hurtful to me, that I could not even discuss the concerns with those who folllow them so closely. This kind of censorship and control over what people post on a "public" Facebook site is very disconcerting. It is worrisome, that these people are being led so strictly in one direction only.

Ok, now that I have made my confession about making waves over there, I am now calling your attention to the tone of the latest message. Prior to this message they have been lately consisting of actual prayers for the followers to pray. I don't think this is a bad thing, Nothing very different than I would pray myself. Sometimes the first step to learning how to pray is to use someone else's words. "Use someone else's words, until your own words begin to flow". Prayers of the saints, the Psalms, I guess why not these prayers too? Whether the messages are true or not, they may actually be doing good in some capacity. These people are just starting out, learning, beginning. When the Warning does happen, I can only pray that God will set everybody straight in whatever capacity they can understand and grow from. If this visionary is in error, hopefully God will mercifully help her to set things right. If these messages are from God, well then we who are upset by the things they say that go against the church's teachings will have some shocks to get over and some new work to do! :eek:

Anyway, I don't want to hash that all out again, we've already done that. But this last message sounds like she may be "winding things up" soon (Um, just like Padraig asked her to do on the previous page... :shock: Sorry, I just couldn't resist saying that)
    http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/the-world-will-be-changed-forever/

6. padraig

padraig New Member

A belated Happy Thanksgiving Connie to you and yours and all on the forum. :D

I kind of feel gossepimples when I hear, 'Jesus' on the warpath because I and others have not being behaving ourselves. So I search my conscience. But really I believe all we can do is go through discernment and follow the path we believe to be right. For instance I believe Medugorje is right as I know many on the forum do. I also know many on the forum do not believe and I am fine with this. I certainly don't believe that because folks do not believe as I do that they are wicked or evil. Nor do I believe 'Jesus ' would be angry or upset with me for not believing these messages for Jesus , better than anyone knows what a sinner I am and how foolish and fallible I am often am and if I miss the ball sometimes I think He would be inclined to laugh and shrug His shoulders rather than read me the riot act, well at least the Jesus I know would.
    Icertainly don't claim to be infallible, I only do my best.

But I don't think its a good sign when folks are being kicked of for expressing a contrary opinion. But I guess folks invest so much of themselves in these things....its hard to believe we have taken a wrong track , travelled a long way and find we have to turn back and walk back again..and the longer we walk along the wrong road, the harder it is to turn back...oh well.

I would say a bad sign is to take ourselves too seriously. :wink:

I must say on the occasions I have shared mystical experiences with others I have always been surprised and pleased when folks did believe me rather than upset when they did not. 8)

7. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Thank you for sharing, Mom's Calling. Another big red flag.

8. Lee

Lee Principalities

Connie, many of us received the same treatment on another forum and landed here all the better for it. You did what you could, it was ill received...boom/done-end of chapter. Given the previous behavior, none of it could have been a surprise, not nice, but not a surprise. I'm sorry you got caught in the cross fire, it does sting.

9. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

MC- I'm so proud of your attempt to share the truth. That takes such strength. All of our conversations on this forum - the exploration of which seers might be on the right path and which ones are not- have helped me greatly so I also believe that discourse is important for spiritual development. Having the humility to react calmly to someone's critical comments and continue the conversation is hard, but imperitive to help others grow and know their faith. That particular "seer" lacks both humility and strength. Red Flag as Rosa said.
    Keep on keeping on
    Pray,pray,pray
    Kath

10. MomsCalling

You know, I took it as God's way of telling me I wasn't needed there, that it wasn't my fight, that I should go back to what I was doing before I got involved and concerned about that group. Really, there aren't enough hours in the day to do much more on this computer than I am doing now. So I felt It was God telling me to get back on my right paths, and let them go - put them back into His hands.

It was a surprise that it happened so quickly. The ones that seemed to be leading everyone were quite hostile. It is an open Facebook page, not a forum, so whoever owns it can do what they want. However it is supposed to be public, so treating it like a private page is wrong in my opinion. The weird thing was, they didn't even really read what I wrote. In my last post I talked about Medjugorje and believing completely in the Warning, they responded by giving me reasons why I should believe in the warning and bewilderment at why I did not believe...??? It was very weird...all they saw was my concern over the words in the messages being a problem, and all else I wrote they were blind to. My last post - most of it was about the Miracle of the sun and other miracles in Medjugorje (which many of the other posters talk about) intended to show them I was with them, not against them for the most part. The reply to me was that I just apent 100 lines bashing their site...then I was removed. That one was amazing as almost the entire post was about how much I believed in the miracles occurring in Medjugorje!

Lee I know the other forum...I was there too, but never officially joined. I still check in there once in a while now too, just to see what they're talking about. That was different though. He was very clear in the beginning of what you had to believe in order to join in the first place...which is why I did not officially join. I could not truthfully agree to all of his rules. But he did post some of my emails to him on the forum. I know if someone opposes him too much on there he will remove people, or if you talk to much about personal locusions or visions, he becomes suspicious and quickly lets you go. But really, this was no comparison. Padraig does that too if someone seems hostile or misled by something evil or very sick, as he should. But even Ron gives you a chance if you pass his first agreement "filter". I never even had a chance with these people, and that is just wrong and scary. Its like they are completely closed to anything other than what Maria says.

Like I said though, perhaps there will be some good fruits in the end. Perhaps it will get some people praying who would not have done so otherwise. If her messages come and go, perhaps they will move on to find more accurate messages. OR perhaps God will enlighten them as to the truth during the warning, as he will all of us.

11. padraig

padraig New Member

It's difficult insn't it to know the line where we cross over from free speech to some thing else.

Jesus is such an example. He was I think very open to engaging in dialogue and talking about things even with folks who really hated Him and wished Him dead. he was so fll of the Holy Spirit He always knew exactly the right thing to say. What's more He promised us that when our time came the right words would be put in our mouths too.

John 14:12-27 NKJV) "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. {13} "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. {14} "If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. {15} "If you love Me, keep My commandments. {16} "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever; {17} "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. {18} "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. {19} "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. {20} "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. {21} "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." {22} Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?" {23} Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. {24} "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me. {25} "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. {26} "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. {27} "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

(John 15:26 NKJV) "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

Goddness I am just looking at the amount of folks visiting the forum as I write this the numbers are shooting up like a rocket ship. It looks like to me we have visotors from other forums. :wink:

but while Jesus was so very open and meek and mild, the Lamb of GOd there were times to when He shut things down and otehrs too were He opened fire with both barrells and let them have it, others were He simply went quite. Lord teach us when to speak, when to speak out, when to keep quiet and when to let them have it. ...like this:wink:

[​IMG]

Matthew 23:27
    "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

Oh Lamb of God teach me to be gentle, fearless, open and honest.

[​IMG]

12. jose

jose Angels

Hi everybody,
    I am following your forum since I first knew about the “warningsecondcoming” site. Momscalling, I thing I interchanged with you a couple of messages before I was also banned on that facebook page (didn’t I). I have mailed the seer several times and I got emails from her as soon as I posted my doubts on that facebook page. My last comments were about Garabandal. I am Spanish and know very well all related to Garabandal story. My question in JTM facebook was: Conchita González said that the Warning is something supernatural and that starts with the letter “A” (in Spanish). This cannot be a collision of two stars as already prophesied by Maria. Starting with “A” and related to objects in the space can only be an asteroid (asteroide in Spanish). My second objection was that the closest starts to us are the couple of Alpha Centauri and they are four years distance from us, that is, if we see something happening to those stars today it already happened four years ago, just because of the time the light needs to travel from those starts to earth. Of course, God could do supernatural things, but then there will not be room for the skepticism that Maria said will occur among scientist after the warning (I am actually a scientist).
    Those are some of the contradictions I see at the moment. I see many more, some you already mentioned in your posts. When I said what I thought in that forum, I was also banned. I see how the warningsecondcoming page is turning more and more into a kind of sect and I am concern that all these people could be disappointed if nothing happens and turn their backs on the true Church and the magisterium.
    Jose

13. padraig

padraig New Member

Being oversensitive to critique is never good in any walk of life, including mysticism.

I have fretted a little in the past that I have never really been challenged too much on this forum, Jose. But maybe I shouldn't have said that..be careful what you wish for... :lol: :lol: I hope though that if I ever did I would talk rather than walk moot rather than boot. :wink: :D

I am curious though Jose I don't belief I ever encountered a scientist interested in the mystical before, its a first for me.

Perhaps you'd like to explain, if you like hw you got interested in places like Garabandal and if you'd found your scinetific interests have ever forced any conflicts with your faith journey and beliefs?

Just curious. :D

[​IMG]

14. julo25

julo25 New Member

There is no such thing as a healthy debate/dialogue on that FB page, the followers already have their blinders on...I tried as well. I find it ludicrous that she claimed posted on the web claiming the prophecy of floods in France came true, when 1. the timing was about 4 months later than foretold and 2. floods happen every year in France, every single year... most years being worse than 2011.
    Things are getting frantic for them as they try to guess the date of the warning and in doing so lose living and enjoying each day...sad really. I did get a chuckle when they actually mentioned this forum in the FB comments, saying we were a bunch of old, angry irishmen!
    Lisa

15. padraig

padraig New Member

well they are welcome to join this forum and post, if they read this.... no booting off...

16. Rosa

Rosa New Member

It appears "Maria Divine Mercy" herself is the one who deletes posts and users questioning her messages on facebook. This is the policy she has posted on her website:

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/jtm-facebook-abuse-starts-again/

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying at mass this morning that God's Holy Spirit will enter this situation in full power.

18. MomsCalling

Hi Rosa,
    I don't think that Maria herself runs that facebook page, but I could be wrong. I do think that others help her with content for the main website also, and that it may not be her who posted that message you quoted above. That message was about me, and Jose, and a couple others at the time we were posting. It actually went up DURING our postings. It went up immediately after a guy named Frank jumped on me for being hostile...and then someone named Susan blocked me from reading her posts anymore. It doesn't matter who did what, but I just don't think it's Maria herself running it. I also did message someone personally about being blocked, someone who shared my concerns but does not voice them very loudly, so they still can post there.

Jose, hi! Yes, I answered your post about the stars collliding with an argument for the supernatural way God would do it. And see, I was looking for a debate with you about it, one scientific mind to another - though you are probably more of a scientist than I. I am an engineer and a teacher. Anyway, before we had a chance to have that debate, it appears we were both cut off! So...cool, we can continue it here! LOL. I see your point, and I missed it before, where you were saying that to go along with her claim that scientists would dispute it, that it should be a natural occurance. You are right. But if you listen more to other predictions, like those from Garabandal, they say the opposite, that scientists will not be able to explain it away (though they certainly will try, I'm sure). This opens it up for it being a purely supernatural occurrance, which I argued about because I missed your point. Sorry about that. :oops:

Padraig, I think the best scientists are those who do believe in mysticism, and in God. An open mind is paramount to a good scientist. Unfortunately, many are not this way, are they, and in such a state they become as blind to certain possibilities as the people they claim to disprove...(just my opinion, of course). :wink:

Jose, you're right. They were going down the wrong track with some of their Garabandal information at the time. I think they cut you off before you had a chance to correct them properly. I don't remember, maybe someone else did. They were looking for a message from Garabandal, which we will never get about the warning. I think someone did chime in with that correction after we were booted though. Oh, and the thing about starting with "A"...that is concerning the miracle, or the permanent sign at Garabandal, not the warning . Maria says that the comets (I believe her message says comets), or asteroids, or whatever they are will collide, or appear to collide, just before the warning, so the thing that starts with "A" at Garabandal doesn't apply here anyway. Am I right about this? So far, Maria's messages have not mentioned the permanent signs in any place, be it Garabandal or Medjugorje as far as I can remember reading.

Some say that the "A" reference is about the day of its happening (like Ascension Thursday), and others say it is about what the permanent sign "is" (like an Angel). What do you think?

Julo25, that is too funny! So we are all Irishman...um, like Maria? She also is from Belfast, or somewhere close. Many of the people who follow her do not even know that much about her. One person said that the grammatical issues in the messages were because they had to be translated from her native language...! I wanted to correct that statement so badly, but of course I couldn't. If anything, Irish english is BETTER than our sloppy American English. :)

Hey Padraig, it would be interesting to see a graph that shows where the people on this forum are actually from. Or did you already do that one before?

19. jose

jose Angels

Hi Momscalling,

Yes, I am a biologists working on neuroscience and molecular genetics in a German University. And I am Catholic. Padraig asked if I have encountered some difficulties between my faith and science. Not at all. I have some difficulties (actually in the last weeks) with some Catholics that attack me because I do not see any problems between evolution and the teaching of the Catholic Church, but this is a different story. Actually I try to teach my children our faith but also I try to show them how to use our brain, something that God gave us and we cannot act against. I have been always interested not only in nature but also in the supernatural. Years ago I learned about Garabandal and I studied everything about it. I am also following the Medjugorje phenomena with interest and still with a lot of doubts.

Momscalling, great to find you here!. I checked again and Conchita González said that the event related to the Warning starts with letter “A”. Yes, she said that it will be similar to something like two comets or stars crashing and that nobody is going to doubt that it is something of divine origin (this is not what Maria said, she said that some are going to see it as a natural phenomenon). But my sources might be wrong and you can correct me. Could you check again? :?:

Regarding Maria I asked her personally my doubts and concerns about the messages. To be honest I do not know whether she is making everything up or is just under the control of “somebody” else. I heard the radio interview. At the end there is a priest asking her. She said that God wants something like the reunion of all religions (something actually very difficult to achieve because, for instance, either Muslims have to accept the Resurrection of Jesus or we have to deny it to agree with each other something that actually I see impossible). The priest starting to show perplexity and, I think, also some doubts. She also described God the Father, and how He looks like. If I am right not even Moses was allowed to face God but Maria talk with Him almost every other day. She “sees” the apparitions as figures coming out from some statues or images. The messages are sometimes really disturbing. Jesus said some 2000 years ago that we do not have to worry about what we are going to eat or to dress and yesterday said that we have to pile up quickly some food (???). Did he “change his mind?” I do not think Jesus or our Mother is going to “contact” us to tell us things like “I am not telling you concrete dates”. Just when people are starting to feel that something might be happening soon, as now happening within this Facebook group.

I cannot understand neither all these threats if we do not accept this new “Holy Word”. I am aware that Jesus told us that He is not going to abandon the Church and that the enemy is not going to destroy it. So, should we follow the Church or start having doubts about it? If a new Revelation is needed it (as all these messages claim with the new Book of Maria) and God is having new plans... why is God, Jesus, and the Virgin appearing only to this person and they do not use the “official channels”?(please do not understand this as disrespectful). The revelation is, according to the Church, already accomplished and I am not aware that God could make use of private revelation to spread such an important message as a new book of Revelation (?). That is not the way we have to approach private revelations according to the Church teachings.

I also find a bad practice to block somebody in Facebook, as they did with you or me, who were very respectful and only showed some concerns or contradictions with other apparitions. As I said, I am afraid that all these people who are praying more now or even starting to pray, could be disappointed if the messages are a fraud and will turn their backs on the Church and on the spiritual realm in general. I find this as a great strategy from the enemy. I think we are witnessing the beginning of a new Christian sect.

20. brokenchord

brokenchord New Member

Maybe 'A' stands for Ash Wednesday? :)
    Some people are saying the Warning is going to occur on Ash Wed next year.

I feel that Maria is running out of time to prove her prophecies... the year is coming to end and her followers expect the warning to happen this year... so it's natural to appear urgent!

As time has proven so often, her prophecies are questionable ... the floods in France happened way off her schedule! And how abt the assassinations? Didn't she say all will happen within a month? Gadhafi died more than a month ago... if Jesus keeps making these blunders, I worry for our faith!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.