The warning second coming

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Carfin Grotto, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padraig

padraig New Member

I would like to thank all those on the site who followed this right through to the end,

particularly Deaana, ''''''''''''''(Rain)

who in very good Carmeite tradition traced it right through.

THIS SITE. IN MY OPINON, IS FALSE.....THE PURPORTED MESSAGES FALSE, THE PURPORTED VISIONARY FALSE ; UNSCRIPTURAL....AND OPPOSED TO THE TRADITIONS AND TEACHINGS OF THE HOLY, CATHOLIC CHURCH

2. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Daniel said: "It was uncanny/creepy how a simple comment on the forum here would end up being taken care of in a "message" on the warning site. It was almost a one for one, day by day thing at the begining. It has the feel of psy-ops exercise trying to deceive Catholics who are generally accepting of private revelation."

...so, that wasn't just "me", Daniel! It still happens too, but perhaps now it won't be so apparent since we are calling her out on it. Several times I began a post pointing out these parallels, but then decided not to post it because I wasn't ready to call her (or whatever is directing her) on it yet either. I wasn't sure...but perhaps it is time to do so now.

What Rain said about the turnaround, the distrust of the clergy and of the next Pope that these messages will cause, that she suspects to happen is very disconcerting indeed. I had not made it to a conclusion like that yet, but I follow her logic on it, and if, please I hope not, but if she is right, this could be a big thing, and a grave turn of events.

In a recent message it talks again about the paradise that "Nobody will want to say no to"...I read this after reading Rain's analogy. Here it is:
    "The Kingdom of My Great Glory will be revealed to the world shortly. Not one of you children will want to reject My Glorious Kingdom which will reign in the new era of peace on earth."

For the first time, I thought of something completely different in this prophecy. The "real" reign of peace cannot come for a very long time, not until many tribulations, not until the secrets of Medjugorje have all been revealed, as at least some of them deal with chastisements and tribulations. The Three days of darkness must happen first too, so much must happen after the warning before the time of peace can occur. The warning will cause much division and discourse in the church. Most likely none of us will live to see the real reign of peace. The message above, and many others before it, are promising a reign of peace "shortly". What does that sound like to me now? It sounds like the Antichrist's promise of a peaceful alternative, of an answer to all the problems going on around the world during the tribulation time, of "another way", of the "other" pope or leader that may rival the true pope??? Using the "Book of Truth" to build upon, this could be ......Oh my. :shock:

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Your two thoughts sum up my feelings very well. Time is too precious a gift from God to spend on fhat which makes one scratch his head. The Lord stands even more stridently against what is false:

Dt 18:20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.' 21 And if you say in your heart, 'How may we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?' -- 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

Safe in the flames of the Sacred Heart.

4. Rain

Rain Powers

In the past when someone on this forum expressed a negative opinion regarding the messages the next one would center around the sacred servant being persecuted and taunted by the devil. Anybody who spread Maria's message worked for Christ. Anybody who dared test the authenticity of the messages worked for the devil. This phenomenon that Daniel and others have pointed out has happened again.

On Oct 27th, just a few hours after we challenged the part about God taking away the keys, and the claim this pope would be the last, Maria posted this at her website:

5. Rain

Rain Powers

Maria Divine Mercy, European Visionary and Seer, False Proph

A glaring example of how Maria's messages spring from the discussions on this forum came yesterday. Excuse me for quoting myself, but I wrote this on Oct. 27th:

The crux of these messages is the current pope is the last one, god is taking back the keys, which followed to conclusion ends the line of St. Peter and takes away the authority of the Catholic Church.

Satan drools at the mere thought of it. He fantasizes about breaking the church, taking away the last remnant of visible earthly authority, watching mankind falter even more than it does now as ideas like this take root in the minds of the faithful. If people doubt the next pope is legit, and there's no new pope to follow, that makes Satan's mission a little easier. For those who accept Maria's messages as true--whatever the Church teaches under the next pope, a FALSE pope, will be subject to suspicion, prepping them to accept some other teacher in its place.

When the church's earthly authority is revoked--to whom should they turn? "Hey," Satan says holding up a finger, "I have just the thing." Then he whips out the handy dandy Book of Truth, which he has dictated to Maria.

In the future, when the church warns people not to accept this strange new gospel, or to reject certain worldly teachings and trends, why would Maria's followers listen? Who cares what a beheaded church, one that God saw fit to take away its keys, says?

This highlights the danger of false seers. They may tell ten thousand truths, and one "little" lie, but that little lie grows and grows. The keys are being taken away, the deceiver whispers. This leads the faithful to doubt the authority of the Church, which spawns disobedience, which allows more errors to creep in, which leads to schism and the loss of souls.

Without a pope at the head, the sepremacy of the church topples downward, so of course enemies of the church try to chip away at the notion of apostolic succession. But we know Jesus commissioned the apostles, the first bishops of the church, to teach all nations, to baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and promised to be with them, in essence the whole church, until the end of the world... which is contrary to Maria's message which has God revoking the apostles' commission as soon as the current pope leaves office.

And on October 28th, Padraig wrote this:

Matthew 16:18 >>
    And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Maria,

I wrote to you before that you should at least suspend the promulgation and spreading of these messages. Look at this scriptre passage above. Especially the portion 'the gates of hell will not prevail against it... This is a precise scriptural promise. Now this being so your statement, that Pope Benedict will be last true Pope ..

HAS TO BE A FALSE ONE.

Sometimes seerers and prophets get it wrong, for instance St Catherine of Sienna had a ,'vision' of the Virgin Mary in which she was supposed to have claimed she was not the Immaculate Conception.However scripture does not contradict itself and this message is a clear attack on the Church and a the Papacy itself.

I hold no further credence whatsoever in these messages and cousel others to do the same.I advise anyone else reading this to do likewise.

Maria its time to wind this stuff up.

Lo and behold, what's the next message Maria allegedly receives from Jesus:

We discuss how the enemies of the church attack apostolic succession in hopes of destroying the authority of the church. So naturally (wink, wink) the next message from Maria centers around how enemies attack the church. Of course, it doesn't mention the attack on apostolic succession, instead it goes after the apostles themselves, the clergy. If it wasn't so serious, it'd be laughable.

Whoever is behind the messages figures most people won't investigate, or end up at the Mother of God Forum, before they decide if the Maria is an authentic visionary. The author is either really bold or really clueless to do exactly as we predicted . . . basing the next message on the discussions we've had here. This time the parallel is so obvious mere coincidence is out of the question. Maria Divine Mercy, also known as the European Visionary and Seer, is either deceiving herself, being deceived by evil entities, or is simply a fraud.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

'Maria', please don't think I have it in for you or am in any way wishing to hurt you , you're in my thoughts and prayers.

But, really, wind the 'messages' up and get on with life.

7. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Rain,
    Well, we might as well post the rest of this latest message, as I have some concerns about it too:
    "I ask all My servants to pray hard in order to withstand the abomination which is on the way. They must pray to Me as follows

“Oh My beloved Jesus I invoke your protection and ask for your mercy to save my brothers and sisters within your church from falling victim to the Anti-Christ. Give me the graces and protect me with your armour of strength to stand up to the evil acts which may be perpetrated in your Holy Name. I beg for your mercy and pledge My allegiance to your Holy name at all times.”

Stand up My sacred servants to this evil and the beast from whose mouth these obscenities and lies will spring.

Watch out for changes in the way My Body and Blood will be consecrated. If the words change which deny the existence of My body in the Holy Eucharist then you must defend My divine promise. He who eats My body and drinks My blood will have eternal life.

Be brave my sacred servants. Pray for the strength you will need as your faith and obedience will be tested beyond endurance.

I love you and protect you at all times. Only those of you meek of heart and humble of soul will benefit from My holy protection.

Pray for all My sacred servants everywhere so that they will not reject the light of truth in favour of the spirit of darkness which is about to emerge within My Church."

OK, are we supposed to "invoke" Jesus' protection? I've never thought to use that word in my prayers to Jesus. Maybe it's ok, I don't know.

The new translation of the Mass is being met with some hostility...people are trying to change the wordings, etc. This could easily introduce incorrect words being used, as are already used in Protestant services, so this is an easy one to "call" for anyone online. If you read all the junk on the internet, it looks like a revolution is about to break out because of these basic changes to the missal. I certainly hope not, but if fueled, certainly it could be propegated.

There is also another of those absolute sentances - "only those of you meek of heart and humble of soul will benefit from My holy protection". This is another one that just seems unsettling - saying that if I am not already "there" in my conversion I will not be protected by Jesus...?

Then, he calls his followers and religious "sacred servants" several times...in many of these messages, priests and religious are called "Sacred Servants". The faithful or religious are the servants of Him, who is Sacred, they are not usually referred to as Sacred themselves, though if they are in a state of grace or already saints, then I suppose it would apply. Perhaps it is meant as a compliment.

Ouch - I googled Sacred Servants...Do you know who DOES call themselves Sacred Servants? Gamers! http://www.sacredservants.com/

Probably just splitting hairs now, but our arguement is about the words used by these messages, so thought I'd throw a few more unsettling ones out there.

8. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

OUCH on the Sacred Servants- I believe you have busted the devil out there! he does have a warped sense of humor.

I'm glad you shared that Maria is also the European Seer- I didn't know that, but I have read her work under the Prophetic Voices and was so disturbed by her and what else is on the site, I stopped reading it. Stan is really working hard these days.

Keeping it all straight is really hard. Pray, pray, pray

9. Laurence

Laurence New Member

Rain, I wouldn't worry about whether you will have a "choice" once Pope Benedict XVI flees Rome.. or whether the Direction or the Authority of the Catholic Church becomes into disruptive ie - due to a schism regarding the truth of the Eucharist being the consecrated real Body & Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    My Only worry would be, if this does happen, will you continue to believe in the truth of the Eucharist?

"He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him" - Jn 6:56.

Or decide to follow the 'next' pope's direction who professes that the "Lamb of God" does not become the Eucharist, thereby redirecting the Churches belief? Its seems to me, if I understand you correctly, that you believe that there will never be a period where the Church will be left exposed to error, as you staunchly refer to the fact that Hell will never prevail over Jesus' Church...

All I see on this site is a group of people slapping each other on the back and saying well done - good on you for picking up a grammatical or spelling error! :)

What I don't see is a strengthening of faith, and a preparedness. If you follow what you have preached above, you will continue to follow the Church at this time, regardless of the many signs of 'change' in the world. The many signs of upheaval and spiritual warfare. If seems you will just keep on following the Church, even when the 'next' pope changes the direction of the Catechism or when the Pope Benedict does flee, just because someone may say, "we found him in cohoots with the Anti-Christ".... (As much as it hurts me to type this, I am only trying to make a point) - you appear to be red-lining out all possibility that there will be a schism as per any one of 3x popes visions which come to mind from around or over 100 years ago... St. Malachy has been accurate thus far - any doubts on why this shouldn't continue? Do you question Pope Pius IX statements of the future? Or when Pope Benedict recently said:

“Whoever thinks the prophetic mission of Fatima is over is deceived”.

Do you question some of the speeches of Bl. Pope John Paul II are now superseded or are we living in the shadows of the overthrow of the leadership of the Church - similar to the secrets of Fatima that had Pope John XXXIII defiant that it was too horrible, and non the less it wouldn't happen in his life time so he needn't worry about it...

I quote Bl. Pope John Paul II
    "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has ever experienced. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the antichurch, between the Gospel and the anti-gospel, between Christ and the antichrist. This confrontation lies within the plans of Divine Providence. It is, therefore, in God's Plan, and it must be a trial which the Church must take up, and face courageously."

I just question your motives for clarifying your thoughts on the succession of future Popes? When you consider the prophetic words of many of the last century+...

For there will be a time called the persecution. There will be time where Priests will be consecrated but will be aligned with 'other' groups... You only need to read the visible history of the Freemson's and reference such writings as the Alta Vendita to know of this reality...

Again, I not only question Rain - but I question many on this forum for slapping each other on eachothers backs for a job well done for picking faults. The truth is though, the Church and the world is in crisis. We are being asked for Prayer. Asked for increased Adoration. Increase evangelism to a non-believing world. All things that are very real, and I read here that you are questioning such words as "invoke"... and the reference to priests as Jesus' own "Sacred Servants"?. For if someone was talking laymen terms to a novice, with a history of talking also of oneself as God the Father who is part of the triune God with His Son and Holy Spirit - perhaps God has chosen a humble yet naive soul - just as was St Faustina, who nearly wasn't admitted to the monastery because the Mother Superior though she lacked the "smarts".

I say look past the nonsense of seeking error in social language skills, look past the grammar - for perhaps the helper is a worthy soul but is also D+ English student... I know I was and I can make a website better than the one made as I can also design shopping centres. Again my point is we all bring skills. We are all called to help in our own way. Look at the message, not the message and the messenger through your own particularly bias spectacles.

I see someone references a not to Assassinations - incorrectly saying it should happen in the Summer... Not correct. I see someone makes the point of the assassination being announced 2 hours on MSMBC before the site... So??? And I see someone who suggests that Maria should just call it a day and continue on with your normal life... Well perhaps you all just think that nothing is wrong in the world, and that we shouldn't be praying more intently, that we as the faithful should be all praying with urgency for the unbelievers, who desperately need our prayers...

For if you deny these messages, you start to deny a whole succession of Marian Apparitions. For whether you believe Medj or a host of many others back to Fatima.. with Garabandal in between - or you follow Maria - the overall message of all combined is clear, that the 100 years of satan is near it's end. The seers of Garabandal are into their 60's.. other prominent activists related to this apparition are into their 80's... make no mistake the stumble of the Church and the persecution will happen in our generation! So whether Vicka, or Maria or Mari or Sr Lucia or Mirjana said it... Just get over the fact that you, boastful followers of Jesus didn't say it and loose your pride... for I saw one person say that Maria wrote a response the very next day to what you had been discussing the previous day! And I couldn't see the comparison! It was related to an approaching schism in the Church related to the truth of the Eucharist! yes this without 'prophecy" could happen... so whether you believe this or not, should you be half gloating, bragging... denoucing at the same time? Belittling? No you shouldn't.. rather be praying... preparing, as anyone should be able to see the signs that the world, and our Church are in peril! I personally haven't been on this site for some time, but all I see as I have said, is "back slapping" and self assuring eachother. I haven't been on this site for approximately 6 months - and I have since seen the world decline in its darkness - it's lack of faith and spiritual knowledge of the light of God. Most smuge being the "pharisee" types of our day in the Christian community.

This above all should be a time for "rejoicing" - for we if we are a follower of Mary... a faithful child of Our Mother of God, we shouldn't have any emotion other than expectation and trust in Jesus. For we are witnessing Revelation unfold. Whether you take it from St Malachy track, or the Fatima track or from a whole host of others from Akita to Medj - you will see a tread - and Maria is not contrary to any of them. Only dictated to a novice - for people all over the planet that can either understand it for the first time, or read it as a long term reader and believer of the Marian movement... In the end people are seeing how important prayer is and they have responded. Prayer groups are being created from these messages. People are using confession. People are knowledgeable about the truth of the Eucharist above all other denomination offerings! For it the real Body and Blood of Jesus Christ. I could go on - but I think this is enough said.

Soften your hearts. Be open to prayer & forget your human accorded understandings of time and anticipated events and how they "should" pan out. For the greater world signs and the Holy Spirit working in those hearts that are in grace should be enough to know that the time of the Warning is nearly upon us.

+JMJ+

10. julo25

julo25 New Member

Hi Laurence

Maria is a self-admitted "well-educated" woman, there should be no excuse for neither grammatical errors (which can change the entire meaning of a sentence) nor for typos when transcribing words from the Divine. Please do not compare her to St. Faustina.

Nonsense? Do you not believe the Word of God should be held in the utmost esteem? I actually offered to use my "skills" in proofreading and editing. I sent Maria grammatical and typographical corrections for 2 messages. The corrections for one message were completely overlooked/ignored. For another message, one of the corrections I submitted was regarding some missing commas. I was e-mailed back that "Jesus does not like exclamation marks". Really? Um, OK.

If you read through the posts on this thread carefully, you will see Maria, in May, said the assassinations would occur within a month's time. Again if you read through these posts carefully, the reason I made the comment that the Gadaffi assassination was announced on MSNBC 2 hours before it was posted on her website, was to refute a claim of a commenter on the facebook page which stated it was posted on the website BEFORE it was announced in the media. See how things get twisted when dealing with timelines?
    Speaking of assassinations, my problem with this "prophecy" is, why would Jesus choose to reinforce the legitimacy of these messages by the assassinations of 3 people? Ask yourself, would Jesus really choose to prove the validity of these messages through murder?

This makes no sense at all. These messages are completely different than approved Marian messages. If you read the facebook page comments, these messages result in fear-mongering, confusion, anxiety and the need to hoard food and supplies.

For me, I choose not to believe these messages are true. And I continue to pray the Rosary, the DM chaplet, fast and do service because I do so out of love, not fear.

11. Rain

Rain Powers

julo25, I started my own response and when I went to post it, I saw you had posted something already. Well said. We touched on the same point about how rejecting these messages has little to do with the status of other Marian apparition.

Laurence, you make an error in logic when you assume those who reject the messages of Maria Divine Mercy, reject the authentic prophecies and apparitions she’s borrowed from.

I realize you’re rather new here, so perhaps you don’t realize the forum you see here has undergone a few transformations. I’ve been discussing the future with some of the members here since 2006. The Warning, The Tribulation, the upcoming schism, the pope fleeing Rome, you name it, have been topics of conversation among us well ahead of Maria Divine Mercy's first message in 2010. Many here have been studying Catholic prophecy a long time, preparing for these events, praying about them, or at least acknowledging that they should be, when Maria was still blissfully ignorant of any of it.

Referring to those who don’t believe Maria’s a genuine prophet, you wrote, “What I don't see is a strengthening of faith, and a preparedness.”

Your measure for strength of faith and preparedness is whether someone accepts Maria as a genuine prophet. Wow, Laurence, that’s a really short ruler you have there.

I accept Fatima and Akita as true, to name a few, but I adamantly reject Maria as a genuine prophet. I’m still discerning over Garabandal and Medjugorje, but I’m open to them being the real deal. The quality of the European Seer's messages are not even in the same league as the others I've mentioned. She’s uttered enough malarky for me to dismiss outright. Many of the future events she has predicted were on the table way before she came along. Maria Divine Mercy has simply lifted her prophecies from the revelations of other people, saints and sinners alike, and has put her own tainted twist on them.

Personally, I think there will come a time when Catholics won’t know who to place their trust in. I’m sure I will struggle, too. BUT I trust the Lord to straighten it all out. He’s not taking back the keys and keeping them, and contrary to Maria Divine Mercy’s claim, Pope Benedict is NOT THE LAST TRUE POPE, but there may be a dark time when his successor isn’t clear. The shepherds will scatter. For a while the flock will wander aimlessly among the wolves. Jesus, however, will never abandon His Church. If He should make His presence known in a huge way during the warning, He won't remain on earth in visible form, in the flesh, to rule a thousand years. The faithful will rebuild. A new pope, a valid pope, the vicar of Christ, will lead usher us into a peaceful new era. It doesn't mean violence will be eradicated. But for now we wait. People would do well to prepare there souls. Fierce storms are brewing.

That's what I believe. The Church will suffer, but it will survive, becoming holier on account of it. I'm not sharing my view of the future to convince you I'm right, because I'm not sure myself. Only after studying for myself, weighing the words of saints and scholars against my own private discernment, this is my best guess. I share this with you in hope you'll realize that rejecting Maria Divine Mercy as a real prophet in no way contradicts accepting the writings of popes, the visions of saints and other apparitions.

Maria's message contributes to the confusion of our times, intermingling errors with real prophecies, leading people astray. I advise you, Laurence, to distance yourself from the messages being given to Maria, and quit promoting them. Your soul is in danger.

12. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Hi Laurence,
    A few people have already responded to you, but just to clarify...

I believe Maria is a false visionary because 2 key predictions she made on this forum did not come true. Below is part of her post from June 1st:
    Obviously these did not happen in the timeframes predicted by Maria. This is important for my discernment process, especially given Maria is otherwise anonymous and we don't know who her spiritual director or bishops are...or who she really is for that matter. Given her failed predictions and other findings from Rain, etc., I have put this visionary in the rear view mirror. I also thought that just the fact that she was on an internet forum and posting to defend her messages was odd behavior for a visionary. What would the vatican council studying Medj think if Ivan or Mirjana were doing this, defending the Medj messages? They'd think, red flag...big red flag.

As to other points you posted...I think if you read through a lot of other threads on this forum...we are all very big into catholic prophecy!! It's strange in your post you seem to indicate that we don't believe the church will face an apostacy, huge divisions and trials, loss of believe that Christ is present in the eucharist, etc...because all of this is discussed in multiple threads. I think you'll see that most are in agreement that these will happen. We don't all agree on what the future holds...some think the AC is alive today and others do not...some think the 1,000 year reign is after the coming chastisements and others think it will be the 2nd coming of christ...some think the 3DD will happen w/ the Medj secrets and others do not...some think the 3rd secret of fatima has been fully revealed while others do not...some believe in Medj while others do not....we are all over the map...which is totally normal...as no one really knows which prophecy is correct for these times.

There are a few things we all agree on though. Pretty much everyone prays a lot and tries to fast...we go to mass often and confession too. We try and be good Catholics. We are all awaiting the pope to go to Russia...we are on the look-out for when he flees Rome...and then we'll see what's next. Just because we don't believe in Maria does not mean that we don't think a good chunk of catholic prophecy is meant for these times.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

I think Catholics are not bound to believe any apparitions , particualry ones that are not Church approved.

If it happened..and its a big 'if '..that these messages were true and people like myself did not heed them , prayerfully and in all good conscience.....I cannot believe we would in any way suffer at the hands of God for simply doing what we believe to be right.

If one door closed God would open another.

My own parents, for isntance never believed in Mediugorje, which never bothered me, for they believed in Fatima...and put the Fatima messages into practise in their lives, which was fine.

What would make me uneasy is folks thinking that they HAVE to believe and if they DON'T BELIEVE bad things will happen.This makes me uneasy.

I understand, Doctors differ, patients die, some good and holy Catholics will believe these messages some good and holy Catholics will not.

But the implication that those who do not believe are somehow at fault or indanger for having rejecting them is, well its just wrong. Its wrong to kinda put a moral gun to folks heads of these things..God and His blessed Mother ,I am sure know we are all doing our best to discern the truth...and follow it in our own prayerful ways...

Paul warned us we must not be divided about leaders..in the same way we must not be divided about apparitions:

1 Cor:1

A Church Divided Over Leaders

10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”

13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

14. brokenchord

brokenchord New Member

To add to potatosack's list of unfulfilled prophecies, can I add this whole strings of 'summer 2011 prophecies'?

(Message from TWSC.com Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 @ 02:30 pm):
    http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/new-revelations-floods-in-france-this-summer/

The prophecies above were very specific with timelines (summer), locations (countries) and events (disasters). None of the prophecies were fulfilled. You may say that perhaps prayers averted them BUT read the closing statement: 'Do not be afraid to publish these prophecies for they will occur.'

If Jesus had so urgently wanted to validate the authenticity of the messages, He could have prophecied various disasters that DID happen such as Hurricane Irene, US East Coast earthquake, Turkey earthquake, Thailand floods, freak snowstorm etc. But strange that He prophecied those that DIDN'T occur?

Here's what God has to say:
    The website proudly proclaims fulfilled 'prophecies' as proof of authenticity (death of Gadhafi). If this is the case, do unfulfilled prophecies act as proof of falsity?

15. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

Perhaps the floods have been 'postponed due to prayers?

In the OT God threathened Nineveh with disaster and it was diverted due to the inhabitants praying with sackcloth and ashes!

Anyhow I'm sitting on the fence with these 'prophecies' and will Trust in Jesus.

Anyhow the turmoil around the globe says to me that that we are steadily heading for disaster - God have mercy on us!

16. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Hi Miriam,

I think there is a bit of danger in believing floods were postponed due to prayers. It could be true, but then again that type of statement can be used to justify any and all apparitions, so we just have to be careful not to fall into that trap. It's also important not to get to emotionally attached to any apparation. We have to be able to walk fully away if the church ever rules against it. But it sounds like you are in a good place by putting your trust in Jesus over this. And yes, the turmoil around the globe screams to us that we are heading toward very crazy times...hold onto your hat and the rosary!!

17. Rain

Rain Powers

Anybody notice how the European Visionary and Seer's website was down most of today, November 1?

But I was able to access it yesterday and late last night without any problems.

Thirteen hours ago some of Maria's followers on Facebook, Jesus to Mankind, were discussing how thewarningsecondcoming.com website had gone down, saying this the devil was attacking the website, proving the authenticity of the messages.

She left a message on her wall:

Er, Rain, you ask, why are you bothering us with such useless information?

Be patient, I reply, there's a method to my madness. Notice the date and time and content of her latest message.

Although the website was up all day October 31st, her latest message did not go up until today, November 1st, late in the afternoon or early evening. Normally, a time delay isn't a big deal and is to be expected, but this time I smell a rat.

She's trying to make it look like she got the message ahead of the conversation we had here on the forum, the one that she borrowed from to generate ideas for the latest message.

Yesterday morning, on the Mother of God forum, Rain wrote:

18. Rain

Rain Powers

European Seer and Visionary Maria Divine Mercy

Regardless the time given on her latest message, anybody who visited both this site and Maria's yesterday and today, will know my post was up a day earlier than hers.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but does anyone else notice a striking similarity of topic and word choices?

Rain wrote: Jesus, however, will never abandon His Church. If He should make His presence known in a huge way during the warning, He won't remain on earth in visible form, in the flesh, to rule a thousand years. The faithful will rebuild.

Maria wrote: While I will never reveal to you the date of My Coming back to earth I can tell you that I will return in spirit now. I come now to save you once again during The Warning so that man will convert.

Also notice how she's trying to smooth over errors made in previous predictions. At first the apparition spoke of Paradise on earth, and how Jesus will reign here a thousand years. After our discussions here about how the Church has condemned this view, she's trying to work in the word "spirit". It was pretty clear that's not what "Jesus" meant in the past. Now that she's educated on the Church position, she will try to repaint past messages to make Jesus' reign more spiritual and less literal.

Rain wrote: A new pope, a valid pope, the vicar of Christ, will lead usher us into a peaceful new era.

Maria wrote: At last mankind will hear My word to enable Me to guide them to My new Era of Peace on earth.

Peaceful New Era. New Era of Peace. What are the odds we choose the same topic, the same phrasing, the same morning?

We both speak of the world being led, guided, ushered into a new age. I said by Christ through the Church, while Maria's messages never mentions the Church. That's no surprise, because under the reign of Maria's "Jesus", there are no more popes, the Catholic Church is dead, so it has no role.

Rain wrote: [Despite this being a peaceful new era] It doesn't mean violence will be eradicated.

Maria wrote: Satan’s power will dilute rapidly although he will not relinquish his grip until the very end.

Notice the how my opinion parallels her prediction.

Either I'm reading the mind of "Jesus" before he gives the message -or- "Jesus" is reading my posts for inspiration. Heh heh.

Interesting how there's very few messages given in the wee hours of the morning. You have to go all the way back to May to find a single one, but she just happens to get a 3 am call this last time around. Could it be related to the fact I made my post at 8:31 am, forcing "Jesus" to get up at the crack of dawn in order to beat me to the punch? To be honest, I doubt she thought this all out in order to deceive, but it could come up later, so I want to draw attention to it. Due to her site being down she didn't post this latest message until late in the day on November 1, but it's backdated to Oct 31 at 3 am. If I hadn't tried to visit her website today and yesterday, I wouldn't have noticed the time lag.

This reminds me of how she predicted Quadafi would die after he was already dead, claiming she gave the name two hours ahead of the media release. All we have is here word and no proof. There's a pattern of manipulation here.

She's educating herself, I'll give her that, so her messages will gradually become more orthodox and more convincing, but they'll still be an elaborate lie.

19. Mario

Mario Powers

Rain,

The correlations are remarkable. Just don't get too bogged down in your analysis! A passage of Scripture comes to mind from the Acts of the Apostles. The Sanhedrin is debating what to do about the apostles and the growing number of followers. One of them stands up and attempts to calm the rising tide of emotion:

Acts 5:34 But a Pharisee in the council named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, respected by all the people, stood up and ordered the men to be put outside for a short time. 35Then he said to them, "Fellow Israelites, consider carefully what you propose to do to these men. 36For some time ago Theudas rose up, claiming to be somebody, and a number of men, about four hundred, joined him; but he was killed, and all who followed him were dispersed and disappeared. 37After him Judas the Galilean rose up at the time of the census and got people to follow him; he also perished, and all who followed him were scattered. 38So in the present case, I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone; because if this plan or this undertaking is of human origin, it will fail; 39but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them--in that case you may even be found fighting against God!"

Is Maria's site of human origin or of God? By its fruit we shall know. There are probably many like Laurence out there. At least he was concerned on whether or not our focus is on prayer, fasting, and the Eucharist. May the others from her site be like him in that regard. If Maria is actually gleaning material from this site and using it on her's, then such deception can't go on much longer. Even Paul said of those who were preahing the Gospel for unsavory reasons:

Philippians 1:15 Some proclaim Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from goodwill. 16These proclaim Christ out of love, knowing that I have been put here for the defense of the gospel; 17the others proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely but intending to increase my suffering in my imprisonment. 18What does it matter? Just this, that Christ is proclaimed in every way, whether out of false motives or true; and in that I rejoice.

Each one of us will reap what we sow.

Safe in the flames of the Sacred Heart!

20. Rain

Rain Powers

Mario, your advice not to get bogged down sounds right. I've said my piece, spent a lot of time doing it, now I'm just hammering my point, might be a bit of pride thrown into the mixed, so time to move on to healthier pursuits. Thanks for caring enough to bring it up. Won't say I'm not going to comment from time to time, but as padraig put it, time to wind this thing down. Or was it up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.