The warning second coming

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Carfin Grotto, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee

Lee Principalities

Lisa, please forgive the lack of greeting, welcome to the forum, glad you are here.

2. brokenchord

brokenchord New Member

Hi Lisa, welcome!

The 'grammar and typos' are signs that the seer may not have a spiritual director at all.

3. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

...or that the spiritual director is the bad writer! Some messages have a different "feel" than others, and I am talking about ones where Jesus is the talker. I think someone is helping her with the writing of some messages, but that person too isn't well educated on proper grammar. The messiness tells me they are putting the "messages" in their own words, that the pen is not being guided by a divine hand at the time of writing, and that is unsettling.

OH, welcome Julo25!
    You said, "As for the timing of Gaddafi's death, I definitely read it on msnbc website at least 2 hours before it was posted on the warning website."
    Well, there you go then. Yes, the facebook posts are a bit much. I don't read them very often, i just happened to see the one that I mentioned here and it made me curious to see if it was possibly correct.

The website just got a major facelift too...it is all new and different with more headings. The Donate button is gone from the home page (but it is still found in the sitemap). It looks more professional, but the grammar and spelling is rather poor on all the new pages also, so my guess is it is the same person or persons writing the page content as editing the messages. They are making an iphone app, and have leaflets and a newsletter signup available now. It is getting rather substantial in its internet presence.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

As I went into Clonard Monastery yesterday I found a leaflet at the back for the site. It was very professional and well done...eye catching. Then I heard from a neighbour who was interested in the site. This from a lady who I would not have thought have been much interested in such things.

So if my experience is naything to go by the site is having a great influence, at least here in Ireland anyway. A tribute to the professionalism and input of the author, who is after all a buisnesswoman and knows how to get things done herself.

Its funny seeing something we talk about on the net becoming 'real' around me...

5. Buttman

Buttman New Member

Just in case anyone is interested there is an internet prayer group formed in connection with The Warningsecondcoming site http://www.internetgebetskreis.com/

6. Buttman

Buttman New Member

Message of warning to the world at
    http://www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com

7. MomsCalling

Padraig...are you softening up to Maria's mission? I do think about this - if she gets the word out to others who don't know anything of the coming warning, gets them thinking about examining their conciences, and doesn't twist the truth too much that we do know, or "hurt" anyone in the process, well then perhaps it has a place...?

Buttman, this other site, I have visited it before. Note the entirely different way it reads, the different prose of the text and the different energy it gives off from The Warning site. I am not saying that I believe either one is authentic, I am just saying how different "God" talks in each of them.

Matthew Kelly once said that God speaks so that the recipient will understand him. That He may use different words to say the same thing to two different persons. He will speak differently to a child or to a teenager than, say, to a professor or a scholor. Just as Mary speaks differently and appears in different forms to persons so they are more comfortable with her. I do think about this when reading messages. It is a caution not to get too hung up on a particular word or phrase that God may use, but to take the entire message into account, as well as the person receiving it.

8. julo25

julo25 New Member

Thanks everyone for the welcome! It was great to stumble across this site.

I agree that there may be some value in the messages if it gets people to pray more often and go to confession and I am also wondering what Padraig thinks of this.

L.

Hope, Pray, Don't Worry...Padre Pio

9. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I know of several Divine Mercy prayer groups that have started as a result of the messages given by this lady maria. Also it seems to be reaching an audience who have never heard of Grabandal. I think you cannot judge the message by the type of responses on facebook as these are people in many cases coming in from the cold. Look back on our own journey we werent given deep knowledge at the start. People are talking about this site. Thats good.

Mary

10. padraig

padraig New Member

I like to be open about all sites , including this one.

It doesn't much toruble me about spelling mistakes or litereacy goodness knows I rush and make enough myself.

St Catherine of Sienna, a Doctor of the Church was completely illiterate and St Bernadette parsed Our Lady's word in patois.

I don't like to say anything is entirely wrong unless they really make a bloomer, like heresy.

Its good to keep doors open.

The timing of prophecy is always problemetical so if a prophet says there is goona be strawberry jam for suppur tomorrow night, don't be surprised if it turns up next week. :wink:

11. Rain

Rain Powers

Well, Jesus was very specific about the year in this message. The purification will begin in the year 2011 and will be witnessed by millions. That's straight from His Divine lips -- at least it is according to this message -- leaving no wiggle room for dates.

There's room for oddities and mistakes when a seer witnesses something and records through the filter of his or her own senses. But Maria claims she's taking down his words dictation style. There's no paraphrasing here, or the seer filtering through her senses, or the seer interpreting what she's learned from meditation. These messages aren't the seer opinions. Factoring out misspellings and punctuations errors, the words and phrasing are allegedly direct quotations from Jesus. This is why they must be held to such a high standard.

12. Rain

Rain Powers

If keeping the doors open is good, why is God closing them? In fact he's taking back the keys.

Christ is the invisible head of the Church. The pope, the Bishop of Rome, is the Vicar of Christ on earth and the visible Head of the Church. Take away the keys, you chop off the visible head of Christ's vicar, which destroys the authority of Catholic Church. If God takes back the keys then the Church loses her authority. In Maria's message God takes back the keys and hell prevails.

Er, what's that thing someone was saying about heresy?

[​IMG]

And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven (Matthew 16:18-19).

13. Rain

Rain Powers

Some of these messages are an outright attack on apostolic succession. It's an old tactic, used with a great deal of success (such as with the Protestant movement), where enemies of the church attempt to break the long line of popes traced back to St. Peter. According to Maria, the line of succession will be broken with the demise of Pope Benedict 16th.

The crux of these messages is the current pope is the last one, god is taking back the keys, which followed to conclusion ends the line of St. Peter and takes away the authority of the Catholic Church.

Satan drools at the mere thought of it. He fantasizes about breaking the church, taking away the last remnant of visible earthly authority, watching mankind falter even more than it does now as ideas like this take root in the minds of the faithful. If people doubt the next pope is legit, and there's no new pope to follow, that makes Satan's mission a little easier. For those who accept Maria's messages as true--whatever the Church teaches under the next pope, a FALSE pope, will be subject to suspicion, prepping them to accept some other teacher in its place.

When the church's earthly authority is revoked--to whom should they turn? "Hey," Satan says holding up a finger, "I have just the thing." Then he whips out the handy dandy Book of Truth, which he has dictated to Maria.

In the future, when the church warns people not to accept this strange new gospel, or to reject certain worldly teachings and trends, why would Maria's followers listen? Who cares what a beheaded church, one that God saw fit to take away its keys, says?

This highlights the danger of false seers. They may tell ten thousand truths, and one "little" lie, but that little lie grows and grows. The keys are being taken away, the deceiver whispers. This leads the faithful to doubt the authority of the Church, which spawns disobedience, which allows more errors to creep in, which leads to schism and the loss of souls.

Without a pope at the head, the sepremacy of the church topples downward, so of course enemies of the church try to chip away at the notion of apostolic succession. But we know Jesus commissioned the apostles, the first bishops of the church, to teach all nations, to baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and promised to be with them, in essence the whole church, until the end of the world... which is contrary to Maria's message which has God revoking the apostles' commission as soon as the current pope leaves office.

[​IMG]

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
    --(Matthew 28:19-20)

14. brokenchord

brokenchord New Member

In the 90s, several John Leary messages claimed that Pope John Paul II would go into exile from Rome and his successor would be the anti-Pope. When Pope Benedict XVI became the next Pope, I know of some people who viewed him with suspicion. Some were outright hostile against him. God knows how many of such people still exist simply because they believed in the messages of an internet prophet.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

Matthew 16:18 >>

And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Maria,

I wrote to you before that you should at least suspend the promulgation and spreading of these messages.

Look at this scriptre passage above. Especially the portion 'the gates of hell will not prevail against it...'

This is a precise scriptural promise. Now this being so your statement, that Pope Benedict will be last true Pope ..

HAS TO BE A FALSE ONE.

Sometimes seerers and prophets get it wrong, for instance St Catherine of Sienna had a ,'vision' of the Virgin Mary in which she was supposed to have claimed she was not the Immaculate Conception.

However scripture does not contradict itself and this message is a clear attack on the Church and a the Papacy itself.

I hold no further credence whatsoever in these messages and cousel others to do the same.

I advise anyone else reading this to do likewaise.

Maria its time to wind this stuff up. :shock:

16. MomsCalling

Um...like the two Patricks who say the present pope is not good...

Even the Garabandal messages are a little confused on whether the present pope was indicated to be in the seat before the warning or not - it seems a matter of intrepretation and for some, has rendered the Garabandal messages false in their minds.

Rain, that was some powerful stuff you posted...its these little bits that go unnoticed now in all the volumes of writings spewing forth that, like you point out, can come back and bite us later. Though many do say there will be an antipope soon, or perhaps two popes? But then comes Peter the Roman...
    Taking back the keys does not leave room for him, does it? You did a good job here, Rain. Got me thinking maybe to keep an eye on these messages still, but perhaps for completely different reasons. OH Padraig...no more softening after these reminders I see! You know, the thing about the keys I completely missed before, I forgot about that scripture passage (I don't know my scripture like I should). That on top of the "last true pope" statement does deliver quite a loud message and it is indeed a very contradictory one to what we have been told in the gospels. Maria, (I know you are still reading this forum) ask your messenger what is up with this grave contradiction to the scriptures, and post the answer for your followers. Is he rewriting the gospels? Not good. Not Good.

17. Daniel

Daniel Angels

I actually discovered this forum while trying to discern the warning/second coming site. I resisted commenting against that site so as not to "pile on" as we say in American football, but in addition to Rain's recent comments let me just add my own personal experience:

1 - It was uncanny/creepy how a simple comment on the forum here would end up being taken care of in a "message" on the warning site. It was almost a one for one, day by day thing at the begining. It has the feel of psy-ops exercise trying to deceive Catholics who are generally accepting of private revelation.

2 - I always left that site feeling anxious or disturbed about the future, the fruit of that site if you will. However, I feel peace when reading words from people on this forum or say Pelianito, Mark Mallett, etc.. even when describing the gravest future for humanity.

3 - The lack of spiritual direction and personal accountability by Maria is really disturbing. Every legitimate yet unapproved messengers have always included the region of the world they were from, their background, who is the spiritual director, where are they at with the local bishop etc... When pressed on these issues Maria's false humility cracks and lashes out anyone who would dare question her.

Thanks but no thanks

18. padraig

padraig New Member

Its true, I was expecting Jesus to join the forum at one point. :wink:

19. Lee

Lee Principalities

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - belly laugh

20. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I have never really believed these messages after the assassinations and illumination did not happen over the summer. Unfortunately I think this Maria is being misled by something evil, or is just making it all up to make money somehow.

What I especially don't like in the most recent messages is the public criticisms of priests and bishops allegedely by Jesus, also stating that their sins will not be forgiven. On the one hand Mary in Medj said in the Oct 2nd message:

and then you have Maria's messages publically criticizing the clergy. To me, Jesus would never do this publically. When followers of Maria see Jesus is critical of the clergy, then they feel empowered to criticize as well. And Marijana said when I was in Medj - when you criticize priests, you lose respect for them, and when you lose respect for priests, you lose respect for God as well (paraphrasing). That's enough said, in my book.

Anyway, time is short...time spent reading up on a questionable seer takes time away from prayer...stick to what has stood the test of time, such as Medj. And I'd throw in Mark Mallett and Peliento as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.