The Three Days of Darkness

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Donna259, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

Did Saint Pio really have a revelation of the Three Days of Darkness. This seems to be a very disputed point and wanted to get some of your great insight. I know Blessed Ann Taigi had this but did Pio?

Shae and Beth B like this.
  2. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Nope, it looks more fake. It looks more like hearsay without verifying the real sources . I think it was Dr. Taylor Marshall who looked at the historical sources/books of St. Pio and none of it says anything about Padre Pio mentioning the 3 Days of Darkness.

3. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

thanks I thought that was what I had heard, but there are videos on youtube stating it as fact.

Shae and Beth B like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think many are inclined to believe so much on the internet that’s not duly vetted. I hoped I’ve learned by now not to fall for everything that is online...even if the source is “ catholic “.

5. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

this is true Beth....now I have read several books on Pio and have never read anything about the 3 days of darkness in books about him.

Christy1983, Beth B and Shae like this.
  6. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

with that said I just received a YOUTUBE from a friend on Padre Pio and the 3 Days of Darkness and thougt, I knew Blessed Anna Marie Taigi had spoken of this but not Pio....

Beth B and Shae like this.
  7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I think a lot of the "Three Days of Darkness" comes from an old teaching, that as the Passion of Jesus was a re-enactment of the Biblical "Plagues of Egypt" (i.e., the sores on the skin would be like the scourging, etc.) culminating in the deaths of all the first-born male children (where Jesus is a first-born male child), so will the experiences of the Church be during the end-times. One of the plagues was a darkness across Egypt for three days so great you could not see your hand in front of your face; yet all of the houses of the Hebrews had light. Jesus spent 3 days in the tomb (i.e., three days in the darkness), and as the Church re-experiences the Passion it too will experience three days of darkness.

Christy1983, Donna259, Shae and 3 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

There is some controversy about Padre Pio's "letter"--according to his Order in San Giovanni he never wrote of the 3 days of darkness. I believe St Faustina did along with Blessed Anna Maria Taigi. And of course Marie Julie Jahenny.
    I wonder if the darkness is a spiritual darkness as well as a real darkness. And the blessed candles are the light of faith keeping us protected from doctrines of demons. We musnt look out and we must let anyone in---preserving our faith against the onslaught? I have seen God act both literally and figuratively in my life. Kind of a "both/and." Just my two cents.:love:

Clare A, Byron, Donna259 and 2 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

I think it is a kind of "both/and". What ever happens on a spiritual level, the spiritual darkness we are experiencing in the world will eventually manifest it self in the material world in an actual period of darkness. We war within and between ourselves and it will eventually break out in actual wars. God gave dominion over the earth to man and what we think and say and do, as these are all forms of prayer too are powerful{as even a man who lusts after a woman has committed adultery in his heart}. Let us think about abortion, let us talk about abortion, let us pass laws for abortion and give power to satan with this sacrifice and spill the blood of the innocents into the earth and see if the earth itself shall rebel against man. People wonder if there is a God to let everything go on as it is now, where is God, there can't be a good God, He would never will all of this. It is a wonder He has not sent down fire and sulfur from the sky down upon us. So we must make up our minds, do we sit and moan about this or gird our loins, stand in the breach, join Moses and all the patriarchs to intercede. Do we join Jesus and Mary in intercession? Pick up that weapon!

Booklady, Clare A, Mario and 8 others like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

I wish some priests would read this and put into a sermon!!! What an excellent commentary.

Booklady, Lumena and Sam like this.
  11. Fede

Fede Archangels

Not sure if anyone ever heard of Blessed Elizabeth Canori Mora
    who was beatified in 1994.

Some of her prophecies are as follows:
    •On Christmas, 1816 Blessed Elizabeth saw Our Lady, who appeared extremely sad. Upon inquiring why, Our Lady answered, “Behold, my daughter, such great ungodliness.” Blessed Elizabeth then saw “apostates brazenly trying to rip her most holy Son from her arms. Confronted with such an outrage, the Mother of God ceased to ask mercy for the world, and instead requested justice from the Eternal Father. Clothed in His inexorable Justice and full of indignation, he turned to the world.
    •“At that moment all nature went into convulsions, the world lost its normal order and was filled with the most terrible calamity imaginable. This will be something so deplorable and atrocious that it will reduce the world to the ultimate depths of desolation.”
    •On the feast of Saints Peter and Paul, June 29, 1820, she saw Saint Peter descending from heaven, robed in papal vestments and surrounded by a legion of angels. With his crosier he drew great cross over the face of the earth, separating it into four quadrants. In each of these quadrants, he then brought forth a tree, sprouting with new life. Each tree was in the shape of a cross and enveloped in magnificent light. All the good laity and religious fled for protection underneath these trees and were spared from the tremendous chastisement. “Woe! Woe to those unobservant religious who despise their Holy Rules. They will all perish in the terrible chastisement together with all who give themselves to debauchery and follow the false maxims of their deplorable contemporary philosophy!
    •“The sky took on a morbid blue color which terrified everyone who looked at it. A dark wind blew everywhere. An impassioned and mournful shrieking filled the air, like the terrible roar of a fierce lion, and resounded all over the earth in blood curdling echoes.
    •“All men and animals brimmed with terror. The entire world convulsed and everyone pitilessly slaughtered one another…
    •“When this bloody fight will arrive, the vengeful hand of God will weigh upon these fated ones and with His omnipotence He will chastise the proud for their rashness and shameless insolence. God will use the powers of darkness to exterminate these sectarian, iniquitous and criminal men, who plot to eradicate the Catholic Church, our Holy Mother, by tearing Her up by Her deepest roots, and casting Her on the ground.

12. Fede

Fede Archangels

This is a video by Dr. Taylor Marshall I just watched in the 3 days of darkness

Watch "3 DAYS OF DARKNESS: Answering Questions, Fears, and Concerns" on YouTube

Christy Beth and AED like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Wow! Very intense. :(

Booklady likes this.
  14. Fede

Fede Archangels

Booklady and AED like this.
  15. Evenstar

Evenstar Principalities

Thanks Fede, looks very interesting.

AED likes this.
  16. andree

andree Archangels

Father James Blount talks of visions of Our Lady relating to darkness enveloping the world, for your discernment.

Lumena, Booklady, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  17. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Is this connected? I just watched a brief YouTube prophetic and it made me think of
    Father Blount’s recent vision. I do not know who the seer is:

18. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Pretty sure no active service military are ever given permission to tell loved ones about secret upcoming missions. Fake.

AED and Clare A like this.
  19. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

I'm so tired of everyone's visions....I suppose it's because of all the false hope or hopium we were given in regards to DJT the past few months. I wanted to believe but just knew in my heart no miracle was forthcoming.....yet

Fr Michele Rodrigue....a sham
    Don't know Fr Blount so can't say
    Q is a sham
    Lin Wood is a sham
    Sidney Powell is a sham

one thing I know for sure, God is always there for us. I just have to focus on the Eucharist, the sacraments, prayer and I will find peace. I would read all those things I hope for them to come true. My heart sank watching DJT fly off to Mar A Lago today....

God save the USA....sorry for the rant but had to express it.

Lumena, Lourdes, Beth B and 11 others like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Well you could be speaking for me Donna. You express my feelings too. I'm a" sadder but wiser girl" these days.

Clare A, Beth B, WTW and 4 others like this.
  21. AED

AED Powers

:unsure:"Prophetic you tubers are so last year." I'm over it. No disrespect meant to you Jackie.. i am sympathetic to your comments.. But you know all this time I have wanted it to be true but recently just had this feeling inside....Fr Imbarrato had a talk recently when he asked why we thought we were going to magically escape what is coming in the face of the daily slaughter of babies for over 40 years in this country. 125000 daily world wide.. God is chastising the world. Sister Agnes conveyed the message in October 2019. She said although her angel didn't say so she felt our time was up. "The only signs left to you will be the Rosary and the sign left to you by my Son.":cry:

Suzanne, Clare A, josephite and 8 others like this.