The Third Secret of Fatima and Corruption in the Church.

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Sep 15, 2018.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Romanitus has been deliberately stripped from the Munus by Pope Benedict!!

Wow

Are there prophecies that the seat of the Pope will not always be Rome? In the back of my memory did I hear/read of it moving to Jerusalem??

Byron likes this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Wow - we are living right in the middle of the 3rd secret -

Pray the Rosary!

3. AED

AED Powers

Yes. In Lord of the World by Msgr. Benson the real Pope moves to Jerusalem.

4. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Well in the past, during the time of St. Catherine of Sienna in the Middle Ages, the true Pope was in France, so St. Catherine begged the true Pope to return to Rome.

Beth B and Byron like this.
  5. Jason Fernando

If the See of Peter will move to Jerusalem, then the prophecy of the conversion of the Jews is drawing nearer and nearer.

The prophecy says that before the 2nd Coming of Christ, the Jews would be converted to the Catholic Faith...

Beth B, Mary's child, Byron and 2 others like this.
  6. Jason Fernando

Thank you for this. I looked at it in Wikipedia. It says there that both Pope Francis and Pope Benedict have read it already and considered it prophetic

"Lord of the World is a 1907 dystopian science fiction novel[1] by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson that centres upon the reign of the Antichrist and the end of the world. It has been called prophetic by Dale Ahlquist, Joseph Pearce, Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis.[2]"

Byron and AED like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The video is quite compelling viewing whether you agree with the thesis or not.

But there were some annoying breaks in transmission - there are wee gremlins that don't like this message lol

The conclusion reached is that we are indeed living in Apocalyptic Time.

[​IMG]

8. Jason Fernando

it's in the video at 25:36 mark

Byron, Shae and AED like this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Fr. Gruner on the resignation of Benedict XVI: "„I am NOT resigning the M U N U S" (the function) - linked to the 3rd secret of Fatima

AED, Byron, SgCatholic and 1 other person like this.
  10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Was Father Gruner ahead of the curve on this?

In Part One he makes mention of being in Rome when the financial pressure was put on the Vatican and ATMs and Visa cards wouldn't work.

Beth B, AED, Byron and 2 others like this.
  11. Jason Fernando

I heard Taylor Marshall confirmed this in Youtube, the ATMs really stopped working, a few days before Pope Benedict's resignation

Beth B, AED and Byron like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

Jason you are a genius. Thank you for posting this remarkable video. Yet, I don’t believe we are heading to the 2nd Coming. I truly believe in Fr Gobbi, Ma Esperanza, Fr Michel, and St Bernard’s analysis. Instead we are heading towards a middle Coming, before the end of the world. This is the end of an era, an era that Pope B and Pope F are living in. At the end of this era will come a unity of all Churches. I believe the Jews will convert closer to the end of the world’s Second Coming. First, will come the conversion of all gentiles, then later the Jews. The middle Coming is the one when the Warning occurs. We are close.
    About Portugal sounds reasonable. Prophecy says Portugal will never lose its faith. Interesting.

Jason Fernando likes this.
  13. Byron

Byron Powers

If Christian Churches unite, it is more plausible that the French Monarch comes into the scene. Catholic monarchy’s would exist again.

14. Jason Fernando

Yes, just like in Catholic exorcisms, the cars used by Exorcists when heading to the house of the possessed person inexplicably breakdown along the highway.

Those devils might be in demonic rage for exposing what is secretly happening in the Vatican.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  15. Jason Fernando

Yes, what a better way for Portugal not to lose the faith if the true successor of Peter is leading and staying there during this apocalyptic time... but that is just another possibility....

So Portugal and Jerusalem are the leading candidates if ever something bad happens to Rome.

Mary's child, Byron and AED like this.
  16. Jason Fernando

Yes, I believe in this too in the prophecy of the French Monarch. Why? Because if you will ever have an Era of Peace in the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, you would need people at the top who would promote the interests of Our Lady and Lord Jesus, and maintain the Catholic status quo, law and order.

A Republican system simply won't work, you don't want a Catholic party to just have 4 years and then lose the next elections to the the Atheists/Leftists parties, and overturn all what the Catholics have done in the past. There is no peace in this, only chaos.

Sam, Mary's child, Byron and 2 others like this.
  17. Jason Fernando

Another possibility that I'm thinking is if Russia is consecrated, and Russia might become a Monarchy and Catholic too. It would also fit into a Catholic Empire scenario because of it's huge tract of land. Russians are ruthless, they defeated Napoleon and Hitler, and they almost made the West drop to its knees before USSR collapsed. I bet if Russia becomes a Catholic Monarchy, it would be the end of Islam too.

Of course, the world would attribute this conversion of Russia to the intercession of Our Lady and know that this is a work of God.

Mary's child, Byron and AED like this.
  18. Byron

Byron Powers

This is something I had never thought of. And yet Fatima predicted Russia would convert the world. “It will come from the East.” Wow!

AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  19. Byron

Byron Powers

Jason you are on fire. Lol!

AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  20. Jason Fernando

Yes, I think this is an idea of Fr. Gruner or Fr. Malachi Martin or both: Russia becoming the chief instrument of God for the conversion of the whole world to Roman Catholicism. Because to consecrate means "to separate for a holy purpose" just like a priest. So a Russia consecrated to God would mean it would have a divine mandate from God to do something holy for the world.