The Third Secret of Fatima and Corruption in the Church.

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, even people who are not Catholic know of it. Mine certainly did because the women in my family paid attention to the mystics of the church.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

In this, I am referring specifically to the full Third Secret of Fatima.
    The words of Our Lady/ interpretation of the Vision/ Second Part of the Third Secret have NOT been made known to her children.

+

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I don’t think we can say that souls are falling into Hell because the secret has not been published. Imho that is a stretch to apply reason in that way.
    Souls are falling into hell because they choose to go there, but that is a subject for another thread. For all intents and purposes, we must accept that we just don’t know what the secret says, although I think we have a pretty good idea. God provides all the necessary graces for our salvation but we must cooperate with those graces. Secret or no secret.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

To clarify a little, Fr Malachi Martin said that the faithful would be filling the Churches on their knees, beating their breasts and the Confession lines would be very long.
    This certainly did not happen with the release of the Vision of the Third Secret in 2010.
    The Interpretation of the Third Secret,i.e., the Words of Our Lady, which were written in 25 lines on a single sheet of paper would have done this.

Our Lady meant that message for us, the Faithful.

+

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Secret or no secret, God provides for our salvation if we cooperate with His graces.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Okay, but for one reason or another, God allowed that the secret was not published
    That’s the point. God has allowed it.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

Our desires regarding Fatima are one thing; what we need to do is already known. If the Vatican were to release an explanation of the 3rd secret it wouldn't materially change what we are already living out. More would be added to our numbers, but...in the meantime let us strive on! We love you, Dear Lady! :love:

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Right! Our Lady at Fatima told the children that prayer and penance would save souls. Thank you for a good explanation, Mario. I’m looking forward to Her feast day tomorrow.

9. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

This is an assumption that is not borne out by what Fr Malachi Martin said would happen after (the second part of) the Third Secret was released.

If droves of people would beat their breasts and go to Confession, that would mean that many, many souls living in mortal sin would be saved from falling into Hell.

+

Mario likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

And we do not have any inside knowledge of how God has saved souls from falling into hell, regardless.
    Have a wonderful feast day, Sg.

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The Apparition at Rianjo (1931)
    In August 1931, due to illness, Sister Lucy was staying with a friend at Rianjo, Spain, a small maritime city near Pontevedra, to rest and recover. It was in the chapel here that the Messenger of Fatima was once again given a communication from Heaven. Our Lord complained to Sister Lucy of the tardiness of His ministers who delay the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, as requested by Our Lady of Fatima on June 13, 1929 at Tuy, two years and two months earlier. Sister Lucy reported to her bishop the important revelation:

My confessor ordered me to inform Your Excellency about what happened a little while ago, between our Good God and myself: As I was asking God for the conversion of Russia, Spain and Portugal, it seemed that His Divine Majesty said to me:‘You console Me a great deal in asking Me for the conversion of those poor nations: Request it also of My Mother, while saying to Her often: Sweet Heart of Mary, be the salvation of Russia, Spain, Portugal, Europe and the whole world.‘At other times say: By Thy Pure and Immaculate Conception, O Mary, obtain for me the conversion of Russia, Spain, Portugal, Europe and the whole world.‘Make it known to My ministers, given that they follow the example of the King of France in delaying the execution of My command, they will follow him into misfortune. It is never too late to have recourse to Jesus and Mary.’
    In another text she wrote,

Later, through an intimate communication, Our Lord complained to me: ‘They did not wish to heed My request! ... Like the King of France they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will have already spread its errors in the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. The Holy Father will have much to suffer.’

Our Lord was here making an explicit reference to the requests of the Sacred Heart given through Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque on June 17, 1689 to the King of France. As a result of the refusal of King Louis XIV – as well as the refusal of both his son and grandson, King Louis XV and King Louis XVI – to publicly consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as was requested by Heaven by means of a recognized French Saint of that time, the Protestant and Masonic Counter-Church successfully carried out the great upheaval of the French Revolution.

On June 17, 1789, (the Feast of the Sacred Heart) exactly one hundred years to the day from when Saint Margaret Mary had written down the great designs of Heaven for the King, the Third Estate rose up and proclaimed itself a National Assembly, stripping King Louis XVI of his legislative power. On January 21, 1793, France, ungrateful and rebellious to its God, dared to decapitate its most Christian King as if he were a criminal. At Rianjo, Jesus warns us that this dark chapter of history will repeat itself, and this time the ministers of His Church – the bishops, and perhaps even the Pope himself – will be among its hapless victims.

It would appear that this execution of the Pope, "the Bishop dressed in White", together with other bishops, priests, religious and lay people – as if they were common criminals – is what is foretold in the vision of Fatima released on June 26, 2000.

http://archive.fatima.org/essentials/facts/rianjo.asp

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

SgCatholic,

I think you misunderstood whom I was referencing in my last post. The "we" was pointing to all of us who are living out the message already. I'm sure that the release of the explanation of the vision would result in numerous conversions.:):love:

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

SgCatholic likes this.
  13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

With regard to Fatima.

God never forces.

He requests. We either comply or we do not comply.

And then we live with the consequences of our choices.

HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

That the Pope in Union with all of the Bishops still has not specifically consecrated Russia by name - a simple request from Heaven unfulfilled.

That in itself is a sign of the unbelief from within, that the smoke of satan that has entered the sanctuary obscuring the greatness of the 'city of light on the hill' that should attract all men to salvation.

It explains why the Catholic church has decayed to be barely recognisable smitten by error, apostacy, lukewarmness and indifference - the Church has become 'irrelevant' to the world. It's light obscured. The salt of the world has lost its saltiness.

And now the doors are locked.

Byron, Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Holy Mass on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima, from the Shrine of Fatima, Portugal 13 May 2020 HD
    May 13, 2020 |Catholic Sat
    Holy Mass on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima, and the 103rd Anniversary of the First Apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three shepherd children in the Cova da Iria, from the Sanctuary of Fatima, Portugal. Presided by António Augusto Cardinal dos Santos Marto, Bishop of Leiria-Fátima.

EWTN is also airing the Holy Mass in Honor of Our Lady of Fatima today again at 3pm ET in case you prefer to view the mass that way.

Sam, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you , Carol.

Carol55 likes this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You people are not going to believe this coincidence that just happened. I am in my doctor’s office waiting to be called back. A woman who arrived ahead of me was just called: her name is Fatima.
    I am not making this up. :)

Beth B, Sam, Mario and 7 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I agree.

19. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Yes, this is what I believe. It is the reason why the publication of the 2nd part of the Third Secret/Words of Our Lady/ interpretation of the Third Secret is to be desired.
    Our Lady must be obeyed.

+

20. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

I wish you and all here on MOG Forum a Blessed Feast Day, too!

+

Beth B, Jo M and Don_D like this.