The Seals of Revelation

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by andree, Jun 23, 2020.

1. andree

andree Powers

Mark Mallett and Daniel O'Connor are talking about the seals. They have two videos now and I presume others will follow.

The Time of Mercy, the First Seal

War the Second Seal

Fatima, Shae and Booklady like this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

There is another video that Mark did that is an overview and some of the history of his own journey titled;
    Explaining the Great Storm of Our Times
    It is pretty good for those who don't follow Mark's writings.I agree with Mark that we are in the times of lawlessness.

Shae, Tanker and andree like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Don,

Thanks for posting this latest video. I am much more careful these years of holding onto various prophets and timetables than I was in the 1980s when Medjugorje burst upon the scene. Recently I expressed a concern, for instance, over Edson Glauber. On the other hand, I have great confidence in Our Lady of Good Success who has promised her personal intervention in the days we are living in. In watching this clip you posted, I can agree that the images in Chapter 6 of Revelations can serve as a blueprint of what is going on today. Whether Our Lady's imminent Triumph will be over the devil and a world system overseen by an antichrist, or the AntiChrist matters little. We are experiencing a Chastisement of significant proportions. As I drive to and from Syracuse along I81, I see the multiplication of 5G towers which can be used to create a network of surveillance and persecution. We see increasing civil unrest and increasing erosion of a moral structure (what is left?).

So I can look at the path on the video listing events leading up to the "eye of the storm" without any difficulty, partially due to my expectation of a soon-and-coming Warning. I am cautious on what Fr. Michel has said will happen. But steps he has recommended, my wife and I had already done on our own. We bless our land with Holy Water; we don't stockpile , but if things temporarily shutdown, we will not starve. We are set for heating through next winter. We are humbling trying to live the Faith and share our love for Christ with others. We try to discern the Lord's call for us. On MOG, Mary asks that we encourage one another to live the Faith in these troubled times. This is primary!

I do believe that anyone one claiming Mark Mallett is deluded by the devil and virtually in his camp, has gone overboard. I see a man who has attempted to sincerely obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
    We're under no compulsion to pay him heed, but I do respect him. May God always provide for his family and may Mary ensure the faithfulness of his children.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Fatima, Shae, garabandal and 8 others like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Well said. A good blueprint for these times.

5. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Thank you Andree for this thread.

Mario, I agree with your insightful summary above, thank you.

6. Chiara

Chiara Archangels

Fatima and ESanti like this.
  7. andree

andree Powers

Fourth seal: Social collapse

Fatima and Shae like this.
  8. andree

andree Powers

Persecution the Fifth Seal

Donna259, Mario and Fatima like this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

These Seals of Revelation are very important to understand at this point!!!

If you don't understand, listen to the following Three Prophetic Dreams recently given by pastor Dana for the remainder of this year!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Mary's child, Julia and Lepanto like this.
  10. Lepanto

Lepanto New Member

Thanks for sharing.

For myself, this brought to mind

Garabandal (Russia overrunning the world)

predictions from Fr. Michel Rodrigue

and

The Visions of Alois Irlmaier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Ftzf9GPTTZ4&feature=emb_title

Fatima and Julia like this.
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

The visions of Alois Irlmaier have a lot in common with the 1968 prophesy already posted on the forum. It seems to say England will drown, hadn't heard that one before.

Lepanto and Fatima like this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Also, Jennifer's messages in www.wordsfromjesus.com speak of the Russia, China, North Korea and Iran invasions. 2022 seems more probable all the time for the Warning/illumination of conscience spoken of at Garabandal (to take place on an even numbered year, when "things are at their worst" and communism will return") and so many other trustworthy messages.

Lepanto likes this.
  13. JAK

JAK Archangels

For a longtime I have wondered at the events that bring us to the worst point when God steps in.

Alois describes horrific events and the pastor above also.

It will not only be really, really, really bad at the Warning. It will have been really, really, really bad for quite a while. At the moment, I don’t even think we are close to really bad.

Mary's child, Lepanto and Fatima like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I agree -- it will seem like the end of the world but it isn't. There is a period of tribulation before the Warning (not the chastisement that comes later if the world does not repent) involves the suppression of religion and the dominance of communism -

Mari Loli of Garabandal
    In spite of continuing to see the Virgin, (during the Nights of the Screams) we saw a great multitude of people who were suffering intensely and screaming in terror. The Blessed Virgin explained to us that this tribulation, which was not even the Chastisement, would come because a time would arrive when the Church would appear to be on the point of perishing. It would pass through a terrible trial. We asked the Virgin what this great trial was called and she told us it was Communism.

She said that a time would come when it would seem that communism had mastered or engulfed the whole world. I think it was then that she told us that priests would have difficulty saying Mass, and talking about God and divine things. Priests would have to go into hiding.

It was all related to communism and what is going to happen in the Church and to the people because all these things are to have repercussions amongst the people. When the Church suffers confusion, the people are going to suffer too. Some priests who are communists will create such confusion that people will not know right from wrong.

It would look like the communists would have taken over the whole world and it would be very hard to practise the religion, for priests to say Mass or for people to open the doors of the churches. Those who practise would have to go into hiding. What it looked like to me was that the Pope couldn't be in Rome either, you know what I mean, out in the open. He was being persecuted, too, and had to hide just like everybody else.

Jacinta of Garabandal
    At the time of the warning many people will no longer be practising their religion The Blessed Mother has shown us how Communism will enter into the Church, and this is The Great Punishment. When we saw the consequences, this is what made us cry."

In my opinion we have just entered this period - we see with Covid how all embracing big government is - and also the signs from cultural marxist groups like BLM that want to tear down statues -- and churches because Christ is the real target.

Brace yourself for what is to come as we enter the storm - for some reason I have always thought this tribulation period prophecised at Garabandal would last about 3 years before the warning -- so I rule out 2022 for the warning -- leaving

2024, 2026 or 2028

Take your pick - Conchita is 71 years old - she will be 75 in 2024, 77 in 2026 and 79 in 2028.

Te Deum, Sam, Mario and 4 others like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

:confused::eek:
    I hope not.

16. The destruction of Christianity is a worldwide movement.

In Bethlehem the word is getting out that all Christian buildings and symbols are being purchased and destroyed to erase any evidence of Christian history.

The plaza in front of the church of the Nativity...

Mario and Te Deum like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Will watch soon
    Dreadful :cry:

Mary's child likes this.
  18. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Also, about "the destruction of Christianity" is this article, about calls to destroy the images of "White Jesus,"

Was Jesus black, white or other? (The debate is about more than skin color)

“It really has to do with ideology more than actual skin color,” says Charlotte Allen. “It is an effort to remove Jesus from Christianity as we know it and to create a different kind of Jesus who basically is a Marxist, anarchist revolutionary who wanted to overthrow the existing order.”

Ever since controversial Black Lives Matter activist/commentator Shaun King called for all white European images of Jesus to be torn down because they promote white supremacy, a simple but provocative question has presented itself: Was Jesus white?

The Bible doesn’t reveal Jesus’ skin color, but what we do know is that he came to earth as a Jew born in the Middle East.

“Jews have always been considered white under the U.S. Census Bureau standards,” says Charlotte Allen, author of the book, "The Human Christ: The Search for the Historical Jesus." “Suddenly there's kind of a movement among radical leftists to say that all these people are not white.”

There aren’t any portraits of Jesus or even any extant color images of first century Jews. However, clues have emerged, including the excavation of the third-century Dura-Europos Synagogue in modern Syria, which unearthed biblically-themed murals showing what the congregation's Jewish ancestors must have looked like.

“Those people have light-tanned skin just as Mediterranean people do today,” Allen says. “We can, I think, safely infer that Jews of the first century probably have the same kind of complexion, a sort of general Mediterranean complexion that until very recently just would have been classified as white in the way that Italians and Greeks are classified as white.”

But it’s those overtly white images of Jesus that today's identity left rejects. They believe it’s not an accurate depiction of what Jesus looked like. More significantly, they see a link between the whiteness of Jesus and a society dominated by white power.

“There is no United States history that can be told without reference to the authority that has been whiteness,” says Professor Edward Blum, author of the book, "The Color of Christ: The Son of God and the Saga of Race in America.” “The question is, can we move forward and have a history beyond now that isn't kind of a slave to whiteness as power, whiteness as authority...”

More of the article, here: https://justthenews.com/nation/cult...debate-about-jesus-race-about-more-skin-color

Te Deum likes this.
  19. Mario

Mario Powers

The second Thursday in April, 2022, is Holy Thursday. My understanding of Garabandal is that the Holy Day rules out the Miracle that year; so 2024 is what I believe is most probable for the Miracle. I hate to say it, but as bad as societal disintegration now seems, we are still in the birth pangs.

Lord have Mercy!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Booklady, Te Deum and garabandal like this.
  20. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

off topic, but I have never owned a firearm.....what are your thoughts on this? Part of me feels if I believe in God, I don't need one and the other part says, God wants me to protect mine from them.....

thoughts?