The Reign of the Anti-Christ by Fr. John O'Conner

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by mothersuperior7, May 10, 2012.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Would be great if he went to Medjugorje.

Will pray for him too.

In my first school in the late 1980s I befriended a man like that & sometimes gave him a lift as he did not drive. He knew where I stood that I disapproved of the lifestyle but he respected that. Even though I moved to a different school I still pray for him today as sometimes he comes into my mind during prayers.

Sam, AED, Lois and 3 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

;):)

3. padraig

padraig Powers

Heaven would be empty but for the prayers of grandmothers and mothers.

Especially at the moment.

4. padraig

padraig Powers

Though many Cardinals and Bishops abandon the Faith and lead souls in countless millions down the road to hell, many Mothers and Grandmothers stay steady rocks and a firm light along the road to heaven.

As Our Lady told Sr Lucia at Fatima, 'The corruption of morals will begin at the very top of the Church'.

At the very top, but not the very bottom.

[​IMG]

Mary's child, Sam, MetAn and 3 others like this.
  5. Byron

Byron Powers

This priest explains it quite well.

Jason Fernando likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

7. Byron

Byron Powers

How sad. What’s ahead is going to be very difficult.

AED and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

Sometimes I think it's all a nightmare; that it's not really happening.

But it is.

Oh it is!!

Mary's child, Byron and AED like this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Yes - we are going to be pariahs within our own Church and amongst the liberals and unbelievers in our own families --

This Pope is a trojan horse for the NWO.

Mary's child and Byron like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Infiltration?

Mary's child and Byron like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

A lot of these Bishops and Cardinals just look bad. The very sight of them would put you off.
    That Cardinal from Luxembourg looks to me as if he just oozes evil.

Ooze, ooze ooze.

A bit like Cardinal Cupich the very sight of whom would make your hair stand on end.

[​IMG]

12. AED

AED Powers

We will certainly not be marching in step with the woke wing of the Church and they hold the reins of power. This feels more and more like the Passion of Christ re enacted for His Bride. From betrayals to high minded justifications for arranging the murder of the Messiah. "Better that one man should perish than the whole people."

Mary's child, Sam, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Agree
    Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, save us. Save the whole world.

14. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

YES! Those who tried before (Crucifixion) and failed .. are trying once more. Ultimately they shall fail once more and forever!

According to Catholic Church Teachings, this renewed Passion of Christ is Exactly what it is! .. And it connects with the minions of the oncoming AntiChrist!

The Church's Ultimate Trial

Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers.

The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection.
    The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy,
    but only by God's victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven.
    God's triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgment after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world
    .​

IS IT JESUS HIMSELF who Returns to Save God's Children

Heidi likes this.
  15. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I find the effeminacy of these men like Martin & Cupich and their ilk so off-putting apart from their heretical positions.

Imagine go over the top with that lot in the trenches. It would be like comedy night.

There is a serious masculine problem with the hierarchy and the lack of real men.

AED, Sam, Frankly and 1 other person like this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers ----

Mario, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  17. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

AMEN! .. This is echoed in Revelations 22:

The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars (those who love and practice falsehood)
    — they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. padraig

padraig Powers

Dr Taylor Marshall has a nice little piece on this:

19. padraig

padraig Powers

If these awful Cardinals and Bishops are determined to rush to hell themselves that is one thing. But of course they will drag countless millions of souls to hell with them and that is quite another thing. That is what gets me about all this.

I was praying about all this to the Lord this afternoon but He was reminding me that God gave us the Ten Commandments, the Scriptures, the Teaching of the Churches, the previous good Popes , the Fathers of the Church and the Saints. So no one really has any excuse at their Judgement by saying, 'I was led astray by Pope Francis, of Cardinal SO and SO!!'. People are informed by their consciences and we have duty to keep them informed, to keep them fed. Blaming Pope Francis for things just won't cut it at our Judgements.

[​IMG]

Joan J, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  20. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

Exactly... At Judgement ... James 3:1
    Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that those who teach will be Judged more strictly.

False Teachers and Their Destruction ... 2 Peter 2:1
    There will be false teachers among you.
    They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves