The New Sodomite Cardinals

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Oct 29, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

The Next Papal Conclave will look like a Gay Nightclub.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

sparrow, Booklady and Jo M like this.
  3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

then will we have a Francisco II in the sequence?

4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:( Packing the court. :cry:

sparrow, Beth B, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  5. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Even though it's so sad your gay nightclub analogy has me laughing! I guess he has made fools of all his apologists and stuck their arguments right up their ...!

Clare A, Suzanne and Booklady like this.
  6. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I would like to know if anyone is advising the Pope on these appointments of cardinals.

sparrow likes this.
  7. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

Pope JPII appointed the, now disgraced McCarrick, along with dozens of 'questionable' bishops, archbishops and cardinals many of whom are still 'serving today'. Apparently he trusted his, now known to be suspect, advisors and was wary of believing rumours because the rumour was a weapon used by the Polish communists in an effort to destroy some good clergy. In contrast, Francis knows exactly who is on 'his side' and his advisors are his supporters who propose other supporters of his 'project' to modernise the Church. JPII appointed them and Francis must thank Pachamama for his naivety.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

TinNM likes this.
  9. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

Sad but it needs to be said.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

JPII had problems understanding, say, the wars of the mainly 1980s in Central America. At times, he had little sympathy for Archbishop Romero of El Salvador who was slain, so, this is another illustration of how, maybe, we really don't know all that is going on. Hopefully, we can just be after establishing justice.

[​IMG]

Yes, I think JPII with his experience in WWII and the Iron Curtain, had problems on what was confronting Archbishop Oscar Romer.

[​IMG]

Mexico today, apparently, cartels are strong in some parts of that nation. I certainly wouldn't care to live under them. Questions and answers are often complex.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  11. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

Speaking of all of this, McCarrick has been charged.

Theodore McCarrick Charged Sexual Assault | National Review

Theodore McCarrick, the defrocked former Cardinal, was charged on Wednesday with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old in the 1970s.

McCarrick is now the highest-ranking official in the Catholic Church in the U.S. who has been charged with sexual assault. Pope Francis defrocked McCarrick in 2019 after a church investigation found that he had repeatedly sexually abused minors and adult seminarians.​

So, someone will probably want to give that it's own thread. Maybe someone already posted this if he was charged yesterday.

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I just posted the link a few posts ago. But just the link.

TinNM likes this.
  13. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

Okay, well I did read your post, I remember the remark about whether we know where he is even living now...just so you know.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes. The last time I heard anything factual about his whereabouts was when he was in Kansas in a monastery or some such residence. He left that awhile ago and his whereabouts have not been divulged, to my knowledge. It will probably be revealed soon now.

TinNM likes this.
  15. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Principalities

BREAKING: Ex Cardinal McCarrick Criminally Charged! At last!

Clare A, HeavenlyHosts and TinNM like this.
  16. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Angels

I wonder why some posters on this thread appear to behave as if they were judge and jury.

I wonder whose voice they are listening to.

I wonder if they have the courage to confess their habitual ‘dirty secrets’ openly on the forum.

I wonder why some posters ever feel they have a need to confess their sins to a priest (in secret).

I wonder if any poster on their deathbed would be prepared to receive absolution for their sins from a priest knowing he was homosexual.

I wonder how many posters daily repeat “Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us”, go to confession, receive communion, and then point the finger at the weakness and failings of some priests.

I wonder what possesses a person to start a thread with the words “The Next Papal Conclave will look like a Gay Nightclub” and headline it: “The New Sodomite Cardinals”.

God help us all and be our strength in our weaknesses and temptations, myself included.

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I think maybe we need to listen to the victims and advocate for them. They did not ask for any of this. Ex-Archbishop McCarrick was my Archbishop for a period of time and we found him friendly and charming when we met him. That being said, how did all of this remain hidden for so long? There have been sodomite priests in the Church before. St Peter Damian reported it to the Pope and the Pope took care of it. But now?
    The wages of sin is death.
    Are you a priest?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    Clare A and BrianK like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Strange post.

You are judging the poster(s).

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The Rite of Sodomy Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church Paperback – January 1, 2006
    by Randy Engel (Author) - 1282 paqes

The infiltration of the priesthood by homosexuals has a long recent history.

Some people would rather 'see no evil, hear no evil', ignore evil.

Book Review: the Rite of Sodomy
    Review of Randy Engel's " Rite of Sodomy: Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church." Ms. Engel Chronicles Sexual Corruption in Her Church

The history of corruption and homosexuality in the American Church goes as far back as the revolutionary war with England. She has produced a serious and well-researched book. There is much more to the Bernardin story and Engel tells it well, in infuriating and heart-breaking detail. When parents complained that priests in the Chicago suburbs were molesting their boys, the Cardinal told his lawyers to play hardball. When the parents went to court, he counter-sued. His remedy was to assign the abusing priests to other parishes, where they continued their abuse. In one family, two of the abused boys committed suicide when they grew older. Engel names names, places and dates.

Engel's book does not stop with Bernardin but examines the homosexual influence throughout the American Church, including New York's Francis Cardinal Spellman and Milwaukee's Archbishop Rembert Weakland. It deserves wide exposure, as a lesson to Catholics and non-Catholics alike, on how subversives have infiltrated the Church and turned it into a playground and vehicle for their own agenda. She relates how Bella Dodd, a top Communist union organizer in New York, converted to Catholicism and divulged her role in recruiting 1100 young Communist men into Catholic seminaries. Readers learn that the "homosexual collective," as Engel calls it, targeted the Jesuits and Dominican orders for penetration and subversion. They learn how homosexuals took control of seminaries and systematically screened out candidates to the priesthood who actually believed in Church doctrine. They learn that Cardinal Bernardin made 28 priests bishops, many of whom will carry on his peculiar legacy.

Through intimidation, blackmail and goodness knows what else, the homosexual collective has rendered the leadership of the Church, including perhaps most of the bishops, silent and toothless. As far as I know, Randy Engel still enjoys good health.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Book of Gomorrah written in 1049 AD by
    St Peter Damian.

Jo M likes this.