The New Babylon

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Rey Urena, Oct 19, 2016.

?

As we are in serious times, where is the New Babylon.

1. USA

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. China

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Brothers and sisters in Christ, as the Lord has send messages through our Mother Mary. I was wondering where The New Babylon is, since our Lord Jesus Christ tells us in Scripture to leave it in the end times .

2. padraig

padraig Powers

Welcome to the home of Mary Rey. One thing I have leanrt from reading the Book of Revelation is that much of it is a locked door to which only the Holy Spirit has the key. Of course we could say this of all Scripture but of the this particular Book we could say it in a very , very special way. I think it is a Boolk that almost forces us to be humble. So no I do not know where precisely babylon is. I am not sure even if the Book means to be understood in this precise geographical way. It is so often a Book that leaves me with a million more questions than the one I started with..and may that is no bad thing...

Revelation 18:4

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

seekerofmary and Adoremus like this.
  3. Babylon is the secular world.

Leave the world's illusions as soon as possible and hide yourself in the heart of Mary.

4. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Amen, Just keeping in mind our brothers and sisters from the past, Wich went through tribulations, in certain Nations, and were warn through profets inspired by the Holy spirit of the chastiments that was to come. The question is should we Ignore the possibility it might be a Nation in these times? Since it has happened many times before.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

I think some people have used this Book, particualry Evangleical Protestants in a way it was notmeant to be used ; kind of like trying to turn water into a hammer. We must be careful not to do the same.

Frank Markus likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

My own take on the Book of Revelations is that it is in a sense a very closed book. I think it indicates this when it talks about the angles opening the various seals. If we want these things opened we have to pray to the Hoyl Spirit to open it for us. This does not mean it will necessarily be opned. Muchy of this stuff ise meant to be open at a certain time, I think. It is rather like the Marian secrets.

What I mean is we should not assume ,as many of our evengelical Sisters and Brothers do, that we have some kind of immediate right of understanding. I just don't think we do. I think a lot of this stuff is hidden.

7. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Can you post the exact scripture where it states we should leave it? TY

Booklady likes this.
  8. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Revelation chapter 18 verse 4

9. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

10. padraig

padraig Powers

Parts of the Book of Daniel (Chap 11 ) are the same

11. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Amen, but I try to consider that these scriptures are written for those who were to live those days and Our Lord has giving them faith. As we know that faith is something that we have not receive on our own but a gift from God. I just don't want dismis events that happen in the past, and put everything prayer with the intercession of our Blessed mother, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

12. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Amen to that brother, and our trust is in Christ, so we shall never be deceived.

13. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

I believe it has not been understand for 2000 years is because It will only be understood for those times. Just like all prophesy was understood when they were being fur filled.

LittleVoice likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Thank you. Many people believe that The New Babylon is the US and the Whore of The New Babylon is NYC. Maybe they are correct. I think that New Babylon is Rome and the Whore of Babylon is the Vatican, but this will occur after the AC and FP are in reign BUT with that said, both scenarios could be correct. Some people believe what is stated in scripture is similar to how we feel about history, "History repeats itself". I lean towards Rome and the Vatican because we have so many approved prophecies (and unapproved) which talk about Rome being destroyed and the Pope needing to flee the Vatican.

On another note about the Book of Revelation, which countries represent Gog and Magog? I think it is quite possible that Gog is Russia (I think many believe that) and that China is Magog (some believe this). And I find it very interesting that many new prophecies have Russia and China attacking the US but I wonder if this is something that will happen after the Era of Peace when Satan has been released and goes to Gog and Magog to form an army for battle. So where does the US fit in? Not certain. Maybe by electing Trump this will give us a longer Era of Peace? It seems as though if that is the case, a large scale war will eventually break out with quite possibly Russia and China allied against the US.

I do agree with Padraig that the Book of Revelation is not easily deciphered by any means.

DivineMercy and Booklady like this.
  15. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Glory be to our Father, always through our Lord Jesus Christ, that lives in us through his spirit. Thank you for the reply.

Carol55 likes this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Mark Mallets two blogs on this subject are par excellent. He makes the best case on the USA being Babylon the Great I have ever read. www.markmallet.com search for Babylon the Great

MMM likes this.
  18. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Thank you brother for the info. May our Father of Love keep you and guide you, and your love one's always through our Lord Jesus Christ.

19. Byron

Byron Powers

Rome is no longer an important financial center, and the Vatican will never be the whore. Christ promised the gates of hell will not prevail. Which means the Pope being a false prophet is impossible. The Magisterium will never EVER disappear or change. And the only way it could would be through a Pope. But since Christ promised that would never happen, calling the Pope a false prophet is wrong. Instead, Carol look towards the antichrist false prophet not with the true Catholic Church, but one of the false religions who deny Christ the Eucharist. And there are plenty.

Don_D, Dean and Booklady like this.
  20. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Glory be to God, and thank you for your thoughts, will put all in prayer and hopefully will coment later , if God willing. Blessings bro, always through our Lord Jesus Christ.