The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Lynne, it may not be wise to post a phone number on the public board. Just in case.

WTW and AED like this.
  2. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"These times are harsh and so the only answer is saints! Saints greater than those of any age. Saints more determined than ever to see the will of God done on earth as it is in Heaven. Saints who want for nothing else but My will. Holy men and women prepared to sacrifice everything of a temporal nature to see My most Holy Will done." (From the book "Our Father" Matthew Kelly)

3. lynnfiat

Her phone number is on Tom's (RIP) website, so I am sure Kathy (Tom's wife) wouldn't mind my posting it.

Booklady likes this.
  4. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thank you, Lynn I shall investigate further and share my findings in case others want to obtain this book. (y)

5. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Christy, this is a business number as it is published on the website given by Lynne, no need to worry.

Miscellaneous – Coming of the Kingdom

IMPORTANT: If you are ordering outside the USA, please contact us at centerdw@comcast.net.We cannot ship orders without postage paid. You may also call us at 001-423-566-5178

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    WTW likes this.
  6. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Mons. Giovan Battista Pichierri on the Biography and Cause of Luisa Piccarreta

Lynn, I am certain that you may have seen this, but for those who have not, I want to share this excellent video by Mons. Pichierri, it is in Italian but it has an excellent English translation.

Advocata Nostra and lynnfiat like this.
  7. lynnfiat

Yes. I have seen it, but thank you for posting it for others. God bless you.

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  8. lynnfiat

"Moment by moment decide for My will, and moment by moment live My will, abandon everything to Me, an 'now' will become your only concern." (From "Our Father" - Matthew Kelly)

Sam likes this.
  9. lynnfiat

A NEW PENTECOST

Excerpts from Blessed Conchita de Armida - A Mother's Spiritual Diary

"On sending to the world a new Pentecost, I want it inflamed, purified, illuminated, inflamed and purified by the light and fire of the Holy Spirit. The last stage of the world must be marked very specially by the effusion of the Holy Spirit. He must reign in hearts and in the entire world, not so much for the glory of His Person as for making the Father loved and bearing testimony of Me, although His glory is that of the whole Trinity" (Diary, Jan. 26, 1916).

"Tell the Pope that it is My will that in the whole Christian world the Holy Spirit be implored to bring peace and His reign into hearts. Only this Holy Spirit will be able to renew the face of the earth. He will bring light, union and charity to hearts.”

"The world is foundering because it rejects the Holy Spirit, and all the evils which afflict it have therein their origin. The remedy is found in Him. He is the Consoler, the author of all grace, the bond of union between the Father and the Son and the supreme conciliator since He is charity, uncreated and eternal Love.”

"May the whole world have recourse to this Holy Spirit since the day of His reign has arrived. This last stage of the world belongs very specially to Him that He be honored and exalted.”

"May the Church preach Him, may souls love Him, may the whole world be consecrated to Him, and peace will come along with a moral and spiritual reaction, greater than the evil by which the world is tormented.”

"May all at once this Holy Spirit begin to be called on with prayers, penances and tears, with the ardent desire of His coming. He will come, I will send Him again clearly manifest in His effects, which will astonish the world and impel the Church to holiness" (Diary, Sept. 27, 1918).

"Ask for this renewal, this new Pentecost, for My Church has need of priests sanctified by the Holy Spirit. The world is foundering in the abyss since it lacks priests who will help it from falling in; priests who bear the light to shine on the paths of good; pure priests to pull out of the mud so many hearts; priests afire who will fill the entire universe with divine love.”

"Ask, supplicate heaven, that all may be restored in Me by the Holy Spirit" (Diary, Nov. 1, 1927).

"I want to return to the world in My priests. I want to renew the world of souls by making Myself seen in My priests. I want to give a might impulse to My Church infusing in her, as it were, a new Pentecost, the Holy Spirit, in My priests" (Diary, Jan. 5, 1928).

"To obtain what I ask, every priest must make a consecration to the Holy Spirit, asking Him, through Mary's intercession, to come to them as it were in a new Pentecost, to purify them, to fill them with love, possess them, unify them, sanctify them and transform them into Me" (Diary, Jan. 25, 1928).

"One day not too far away, at the center of My Church, at Saint Peter's there will take place the consecration of the world to the Holy Spirit, and the graces of this Divine Spirit, will be showered on the blessed Pope who will make it.”

"It is My desire that the universe be consecrated to the Divine Spirit that He may spread Himself over the earth in a new Pentecost." (Diary, March 11, 1928).

Lynne Bauer, JMJ

Booklady and Sam like this.
  10. Mario

Mario Powers

I'm breaking my silence just to say "Amen" to these excerpts, Lynne! It's been 44 years since I first definitively experienced the fire of His Loving Presence! Praised be to Him Who opens our lips to cry out to "Abba, Father!" Praise be to Him Who prompts us to love and proclaim Jesus as Lord! Praise be to Him Who enables us to look beyond our wants to minister to others! Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts and enkindle in them the Fire of Your Love!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  11. border collie

border collie Archangels

Has a Pope ever consecrated the world to the Holy Spirit?

12. Mario

Mario Powers

Very close:

On January 1st 1901 Pope Leo XIII prayed the "Veni Creator Spiritus" and consecrated the 20th Century to the Holy Spirit.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of the faithful and kindle in us the fire of Your Love!

13. lynnfiat

This is from Fr. Gobbi (Marian Movement of Priests) "The Triumph, The Second Coming, and the Eucharistic Reign":

"There is a mystic, Luisa Piccarreta, whose cause for beautification is in progress. When I was in Mexico, I was given some of these writings which relate to numerous aspects described in our book (To the Priests...). I was impressed by them - I should read the exact text to you, but I don't have it with me today It says that every two thousand years there has been a great renewal. Two thousand years after creation there was the deluge of water. Two thousand years after the deluge of water, there was the deluge of blood: the redemption. After two thousand years there will be the deluge of fire - a spiritual fire, I think - and finally, the Kingdom of the Divine Will will come upon earth, because every creature will fulfill the Divine Will in a perfect way."

Byron likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

His opinion, as he stated.

josephite likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

Yes, but I will continue to post the rest of what Our Blessed Mother told Fr. Gobbi (directly from Her messages in the book) when time permits. If you have the book “To the Priests”, you can follow along as I will post the message number - that is, if you wish to. As Fr. Gobbi states, Our Blessed Mother has said many similar things as Jesus told Luisa, but as the messages to Luisa cause such a problem for some, I will no longer post what Jesus tells Luisa, but only from Fr. Gobbi (and others). If you wish to read the similar messages from Jesus, you will have to research them yourselves.

16. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

The Church told Fr. Gobbi to stop claiming he received direct messages from the Blessed Mother.

From Catholic.com:

"Fr.. Roux’s letter continues: “Prior to the publishing of the new Italian edition of the book To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons, the secretary from the CDF [presumably Archbishop Tarcisio Bertone], in a personal letter to Fr. Gobbi, requested and advised that he should not claim in the book’s introduction that these messages are from the Blessed Mother, but rather that they are the product of his own personal meditation.”

Fr. Gobbi also lost credibility with the failure of his most famous prophecy:

“I [Mary] confirm to you that, by the great jubilee of the year two thousand, there will take place the triumph of my Immaculate Heart, of which I foretold you at Fatima, and this will come to pass with the return of Jesus in glory, to establish his Reign in the world. Thus you will at last be able to see with your own eyes the new heavens and the new earth” (To The Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons, U.S. National Headquarters of the MMP [1995], 893).

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/the-marian-movement-of-priests

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    josephite, Frodo, WTW and 1 other person like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have heard this. I never put stock in Fr Gobbi’s messages. Much of what some people have read and believed is not approved by the Church. Yet people continue to believe it and spread it.

josephite and Christy1983 like this.
  18. lynnfiat

Just amazing! I guess Mother Angelica and Pope John Paul II were wrong about Fr. Gobbi!

19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The Catechism is not wrong.

josephite and Frodo like this.
  20. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Did either formally state Fr. Gobbi actually received messages from the Blessed Mother? I believe they agreed he was a good man and what he wrote was often edifying and plausible. The opinion of the head of the CDF still stands.

josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.