The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. josephite

josephite Powers

Sorry AN,
    I didn't realise you visit the authorised site, which informs how Luísa was chosen to communicate her messages. I now understand why you have been targeting me.
    My misunderstanding.

Byron likes this.
  2. Bull’s-eye!
    (That’s my jab at humor...target?...bulls-eye?);)
    Thank you for writing this response, Josephite.
    In Jesus, Mary and St.Joseph,
    Peace!
    —~AN

3. Mario

Mario Powers

AN,

Could you inform me which site is authorized. Thank you.

Safe in the Father's Arms!

4. :)
    Of course!
    https://en.luisapiccarretaofficial.org/

Here is a recent, healthy perspective from the website:
    https://en.luisapiccarretaofficial.org/news/archbishop-dascenzos-communication/553

And a quote from 2010 as a way of some background:
    “By decree of the Arch. Mgr. Giovanni B. Pichierri of June 13, 2010, the Pious Association was erected as a public association of faithful called "LUISA PICCARRETA ASSOCIATION - LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE DIVINE WILL" and it was provided with a new Statute with the aim of accentuating the ecclesial impression.”

I hope you find this a good place to go, Mario. :)
    ~AN

5. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

It is the website of the archdiocesan association formed to support Luisa's cause. (Not to promote her written volumes, as yet.)

josephite likes this.
  6. Christy,

There is more there written on her spirituality and some of the prayers she composed.

But no Volumes.

Peace!

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I feel like Roy Rogers singing Happy Trails to You :whistle::whistle::whistle:
    I love happy endings :love:

djmoforegon, Byron, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  8. :LOL::ROFLMAO::p!!

9. josephite

josephite Powers

AN
    Thank you for providing the official website. After reading some of the information, I'm afraid I will need the theological notes to understand the following excerpts from the sites discourse on Luísa spirituality.

Luisa, "merging" herself into the Holy Will of Jesus constituted, as a gift, by a single will with Jesus like Mary she repeats the same acts of Jesus' Humanity.
    By living in the Divine Will, the creature assumes the Divine Will as "something of his own", as to "have It at his disposal”.
    In this way of living, Luisa Piccarreta is "the origin", "the first" that many others will follow. Living in the Divine Will of Jesus, as and with Mary and Luisa, they will do again all the acts of creatures in order to give the glory to God on behalf of all.

(n)
    I suspect, the promised the theological notes, is for simple (maybe thick) souls like myself.

Booklady likes this.
  10. In my estimation, Josephite, if and when things get “firmed up”, I suspect clarity, simplicity and profundity will be the hallmarks of what the Church presents to us.

Peace!
    ~AN

Byron, Booklady and josephite like this.
  11. josephite

josephite Powers

I hope your right.

Byron and Advocata Nostra like this.
  12. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thank you AN, for the link to this wonderful website.

The book that is showcased there is the one that the Archbishop of Trani had approved and said we could read, "The Sun of My Will " is the first official biography of Luisa Piccarreta. It is signed by Maria Rosaria Del Genio."

I am going to see where copies are available, and if so, shall share the location.

Byron and Advocata Nostra like this.
  13. Mmary

Mmary New Member

Kudos to all involved in this lengthy exchange. Charity exemplified.

josephite, WTW, AED and 4 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Aren’t you a sweetheart:love: thanks !

josephite, Mmary, Byron and 2 others like this.
  15. You are most welcome, Booklady!

Booklady likes this.
  16. Very kind of you to say that, Mmary. Thanks!

Mmary and Booklady like this.
  17. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

This is the book I suggested anyone interested in learning about Luisa should read.

Booklady, Advocata Nostra and Byron like this.
  18. Thank you, Lynne! ~AN

19. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Yes, you did, Lynn, thank you. This book has the complete approval of the Archbishop, and we are encouraged to discuss this.

May I ask, where did you obtain a copy of this book, for I am searching for one?

Advocata Nostra and AED like this.
  20. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

You may call Kathy Fahy at 423-566-5178 or go to: comingofthekingdom.com. I believe she still has some available. God bless you. Lynne

Booklady and Advocata Nostra like this.