The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"When I have cleansed the flock from what is deceitful and impure, in My period as King of Peace, I will teach those who remained for the last instruction. They will know Me as now only the elect know Me. There will not be twelve, but twelve thousand times twelve thousand creatures called to know the King. Heresies and wars will vanish. Light and Peace will be the sun of the Earth. They will feed on the live seed of My Word and they will no longer be pining away from spiritual hunger. They will worship Me in spirit and truth." (Jesus to Maria Valtorta on the period of peace, The End Times, Oct. 28, 1943)

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

XVII, September 18, 1924
    “This Living in My Will is the greatest Gift that I want to give to creatures. My Goodness wants to pour itself out in Love more and more towards My creatures; and now that I have given them everything else – and having nothing more to give them so that I might be loved – I want to give them the Gift of My Will, so that possessing It, they shall Love the great Good that they possess. “And don’t be surprised if you see that they do not understand. To understand, they would have to dispose themselves to make the greatest sacrifice of all – which is to not give life, even in holy things, to their own will. Then they would feel that they possess My Will, and they would really feel what it means to Live in My Will, and you must be attentive, and don’t trouble yourself about the problems that they cause. Little by little I will make headway – so that Living in My Will is understood.”—Blessed Jesus

Patty and lynnfiat like this.
  3. lynnfiat

"Towards the end of the world ... Almighty God and His holy Mother are to raise up saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs.

These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her spirit, supported by her arms, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other."
    Saint Louis de Montfort

Patty likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

And don’t be surprised if you see that they do not understand. To understand, they would have to dispose themselves to make the greatest sacrifice of all – which is to not give life, even in holy things, to their own will.
    God's Will alone! Fiat!

Patty likes this.
  5. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Could you give a concrete example of what this might look like in practise?

6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Father Joseph Iannuzzi Introduction Video to The Gift of Living In The Divine Will

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    lynnfiat likes this.
  7. lynnfiat

"In this loving act of supreme abandonment to the will of my Father, there is perfection, the highest and complete sanctity. And why? Because it reaches unity the finest of the unity, the consummation in God of the greatest that man may have, of what is his, of the human will united to the Divine Will. Then there is no longer two wills, but one sole will, that of God, which has absorbed in a certain sense the will of the creature." Our Lord to Blessed Conchita de Armida

Patty likes this.
  8. lynnfiat

“My daughter, the whole world is upside down, and everyone is waiting for changes, for peace, for new things. They themselves gather to discuss about it, and are surprised that they are unable to conclude anything and come to serious decisions. So, true peace does not arise, and everything resolves into words, but no facts. And they hope that more conferences may serve to make serious decisions, but they wait in vain. In the meantime, in this waiting, they are all in fear, and some are preparing for new wars, some hope for new conquests. But, with this, the peoples are impoverished, are stripped alive, and while they are waiting, tired of the sad present era, turbid and bloody, which enwraps them, they wait and hope for a new era of peace and of light.

The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred. The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming – everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, without knowing what this new thing, this change, is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This expectation is a sure sign that the hour is near. But the surest sign is that I am manifesting what I want to do, and that turning to one soul, just as I turned to my Mama in descending from Heaven to earth, I communicate to her my Will and the goods and effects It contains, to make of them a gift for the whole of humanity.
    July 14, 1923

Patty likes this.
  9. lynnfiat

"The new era, which I announce to you, coincides with the complete fulfillment of the Divine Will, so that at last there is coming about that which Jesus taught you to ask for from the Heavenly Father: 'Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.' This is the time when the Divine Will of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is being accomplished. From the perfect fulfillment of the Divine Will, the whole world is becoming renewed, because God finds there, as it were, His new garden of Eden, where He can dwell in loving companionship with His creatures." Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi - Marian Movement of Priests 8/15/91 #453

Patty likes this.
  10. lynnfiat

"The day is coming, and it is not far off, when I will intervene to show My Face in a priesthood completely renewed and sanctified; when I will intervene to triumph in My Eucharistic Heart by the conquering power of sacrificial love alone; when I will intervene to defend the poor and vindicate the innocents who blood has marked this nation (footnote: the USA) and so many others as did the blood of Abel in the beginning. Now kneel and adore Me in silence." (In Sinu Jesu, pg. 91, Nov. 12, 2008)

Patty likes this.
  11. lynnfiat

Our Lady through Fr. Gobbi, Marian Movement of Priests, #505, Nov. 21, 1993
    “The glorious reign of Christ will be above all established in hearts and souls.” “The glorious reign of Christ will correspond to a general flowering of holiness and purity, of love and justice, of joy and peace. For the hearts of men will be transformed by the powerful force of the Holy Spirit…” “The glorious reign of Christ will be established after the complete defeat of satan and all the spirits of evil and the destruction of satans diabolical power. “The glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus…” “Your heavenly Mother is leading you on toward these new heavens and this new earth, the Mother who is gathering you today from every part of the world to prepare you to receive the Lord who is coming.”

Patty and Fatima like this.
  12. lynnfiat

Jesus: "Listen. There are many progressive degrees in the transformation. The highest degree on earth corresponds to a transformation of the creature, not only in its manner of thinking and of acting which becomes divine, but which, in a certain sense, causes it to disappear and annihilate itself to give place to Me. This degree is the work of the Holy Spirit alone who becomes the soul of this soul and the life of this body." (Blessed Conchita de Armida - Diary)

"We are incontestably in a new era of spirituality....a calling of all, even the laity, even of married people, to the greatest holiness." (Fr. Philipon, OP, "You Have Saved the Best Wine Until Now")

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Patty and Mario like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What a gift of God's greatest love for us poor sinners!

14. Mario

Mario Powers

This reminds me of 2Cor 3 on steroids (in a good sense):

17 Now the Lord is a Spirit. And where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all beholding the glory of the Lord with open face, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.

15. lynnfiat

In 1954, Our Lady said to Sister Mildred Neuzil (Our Lady of America), "The Holy Trinity dwelt with us in a manner far surpassing anything that can ever be imagined. For ours was the earthly paradise where once again God walked among men...The Divine Trinity will dwell in your midst only if you are faithful in practicing the virtues of our life at Nazareth. Then, you also my children, you also will become another paradise." (Diary, pg. 8)

It is an understanding of this Divine Indwelling that will bring restoration to the human family.

Patty and Agnes rose like this.
  16. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Nope.

That's not what the quote said at all. And also further shows the new ageness of this line of thinking - restoration through knowledge.

The quote speaks of being faithful in practicing the virtues, I have no problem there.

Quite the stretch trying to bring it in line with LPDW.

josephite likes this.
  17. lynnfiat

Sorry, but it is completely in line with Luisa's writings - all you need do is to read back a few posts - not only from Luisa but from several other sources that say the same thing. Also, the first 12 volumes of the Book of Heaven teach about the virtues - what they are and how to live them - as told directly from Our Lord.
    Tomorrow I will quote from Saint Annibale di Francia who will explain even more.

Blessings.
    Lynne

Patty and Fatima like this.
  18. lynnfiat

Lumena likes this.
  19. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

You missed the point.

The quote you provided spoke of living the virtues (which is solid traditional Church teaching), not of an understanding of the divine in dwelling that brings restoration to the human family (not exactly sure how you got there).

It seems an attempt of trying to use an approved apparition out of context to lend credibility to Luisa’s writings

Whether you believe it lines up with Luisa’s other writings is both moot and not substantiated from the quote you provided.

josephite likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

I post what is in my heart to post - you take it from there. You have the right to agree or disagree. I am only the messenger.

Fatima and Patty like this.