The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

St. Bernard, "In His first coming our Lord came in our flesh and in our weakness...in the final coming He will be seen in glory and majesty." But the intermediate coming, he explains, will be a hidden one, when "only the elect see the Lord within themselves" in order to "fulfill what is written: ' As we have born the likeness of the earthly man, we shall also bear the likeness of the heavenly man.'"

AED likes this.
  2. lynnfiat

Jesus: I came upon earth as the Celestial Doctor to see whether he would accept the remedies, the medicines for his illness; and after this test, then would I give him the surprise of manifesting the Kingdom of my Will, which I kept in my Humanity, prepared for him. Those who think that Our highest goodness and infinite wisdom would have left man with only the goods of Redemption, without raising him again to the original state in which he was created by Us, deceive themselves. In that case Our Creation would have remained without Its purpose, and therefore without Its full effect, which cannot be in the works of a God. Vol. 19, July 18, 1926

3. lynnfiat

For your discernment (taken from my notes):

Tues. 3/28/95 7:30AM (two years after coming into the Catholic Church)

Adoration Chapel at St. Paul of the Cross, N. Palm Bch FL -
    While praying with my eyes closed, a bright light filled my vision. From the light I saw what appeared to be a very large chair with a high back and side arms. It was as though looking through a fog of light. I then could see, very vaguely, an outline of a person engulfed in the light. As the light was so bright, I could not see clearly. At first, I doubted what I was seeing. Then my mind began to think of our heavenly Father and I fell into a prayer to Him. I then said to Him, "How can people not know that you are their Father, our Daddy. How can they think of you as being anything other than that (thinking about people who had been calling him Father-Mother).” Jesus himself told us in the Lord’s Prayer – “Our Father”. I continued to think that this was my imagination even as I continued seeing this vision before me. It startled me to hear Him say to me, "Love them as I love them." I then thought that this was possibly the enemy trying to trick me so I immediately prayed to cast out any evil spirits, but it just stayed there before my eyes. A little while later I heard, “The veil will soon come down!” For some reason I didn't want to listen as I could feel that He was going to say something else, so I began praying again. He again said, "The veil will soon come down. Then you will see wonders as you have never seen. Moments later He said, “I Am, (slight pause) Yahweh.”

[​IMG][​IMG]
    All of this must have taken about 20 minutes. It was as if in slow motion. His voice was so very tender and loving! He spoke very slowly and clearly. My body felt as though I were no longer there in the chapel, but when someone came in the door, I was aware of their presence. After I left the chapel, throughout Mass and for some time later, my body felt "numb". I have felt the peace of Our Lord before, but never anything quite like this. During Mass at the elevation of the Host, I saw a light come out of the back of the Host, facing Fr. Art. After communion, extremely bright lights were flashing in my head mostly coming from the right side and many shadows appeared.

3/29/95 Late PM

My husband had asked me for this message (above) and while reading it said he didn't understand what "The veil will soon come down" meant. We had just prayed for an answer when a Bishop speaking on EWTN showed a picture of Pope Leo NIII. There was a lady in the picture who was wearing a veil on her head - her hands were on the veil looking as though she were going to pull it down over her face. The Bishop went on to explain that this represented a death approaching or that Rome or a civilization was coming to an end, or that there was going to be a new time approaching.

Today during Adoration after Mass - Jan 2, 2020 – From Vol. 19, July 23, 1926:

“each knowledge contains Life, if the veil of each knowledge is broken, they will find in it, as queen, the Life of my Will. The more they take and do, the more the Life of my Will will grow in them.”

I finally understand what it means: “the veil soon will come down – the you will see wonders as you have never seen.” It’s the knowledges given to us through the Book of Heaven!

4. lynnfiat

Excerpt from Letter 2 of Saint Annibale Di Francia to the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta
    Messina, June 20, 1924 [​IMG]

“These are writings that must now be made known to the world. I believe they will produce great good. For as sublime as this science of the Divine Will is, so do these writings of divine dictation present it, clearly and limpidly. In my opinion, no human intellect would have been able to form them”.

5. lynnfiat

Excerpts from the Gospel Jn 9: 1-41

As Jesus passed by he saw a man blind from birth.
    His disciples asked him,
    "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents,
    that he was born blind?"
    Jesus answered,
    "Neither he nor his parents sinned;
    it is so that the works of God might be made visible through him.
    We have to do the works of the one who sent me while it is day.
    Night is coming when no one can work.
    While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
    When he had said this, he spat on the ground
    and made clay with the saliva,
    and smeared the clay on his eyes,
    and said to him,
    "Go wash in the Pool of Siloam" —which means Sent—.
    So he went and washed, and came back able to see...

... And do you believe in the Son of Man?"
    He answered and said,
    "Who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?"
    Jesus said to him,
    "You have seen him,
    the one speaking with you is he."
    He said,
    "I do believe, Lord," and he worshiped him.
    Then Jesus said,
    "I came into this world for judgment,
    so that those who do not see might see,
    and those who do see might become blind."

Book of Heaven, Vol. 38, Nov. 13, 1938

Now, you must know that Its kingdom will be formed and founded on the truths I have manifested. The more truths I manifest, the more sumptuous, beautiful, majestic and superabundant in goods and joys this kingdom will be. My truths will form the regime, the laws, the food, the fierce army, the defense and the very life of those who will live in It. Each of my truths will have its own distinct office: one will be the Master; one the most loving Father; one the most tender Mother who carries her daughter on her lap to protect her from every danger, rocking her in Her arms, feeding her with Her love, clothing her in light. In sum, every truth will be the bearer of a special good.
    See how this kingdom of my Will will be; I have been talking so much about It. I feel sorry when you are not attentive enough to write everything, because you will cause an additional good to be missing, since creatures will enjoy according to their knowledge. Knowledge will reveal the life, the light and the good for them to possess. It is almost impossible to possess a good without knowing it. It would be as if they had no eyes to see, no intelligence to understand, no hands to work, no feet to walk, and no heart to love. On the other hand, the first thing knowledge does is to give them eyes, to prevent them from being like the poor blind. It lets them look, understand and desire the good and the life it wants to give them.

Book of Heaven, Vol. 30, May 15, 1932

“My daughter, you should know that although I burn from the desire to see my Divine Will reign, I cannot yet give this gift; first the truths that I have manifested, (with) creatures knowing them, they will have the great good to form the sight in order to be capable of understanding him and hence dispose themselves in order to receive a gift so great. One can say that now (they) lack their eye in order to see and the capacity in order to understand him. And therefore first I have manifested so many truths on my Divine Will, and as creatures will know these truths of mine, thus will they form the orbit where to put the pupil inside and animate it with sufficient light in order to be able to look at and understand the gift, that more than sun will be given and entrusted to them. If I might want to give it today, I would do as if I might want to give a sun to a blind one; poor little one, with the whole sun given she would be always blind, nor would her fate change nor would she receive any good, rather she would have a sorrow to hold a sun for gift and to not even see it nor receive the beneficial effects of it. Instead one who might not be blind, how many goods would she not receive [with] holding a sun for gift at her disposition! It would be her perennial feast and would put her in the condition of giving light to the others, and she would be surrounded and loved by everyone in order to obtain the good of the light that she possesses. Whence to give the great gift of my Divine Will, that more than sun will change the fate of the human generations, today it would be to give him to the blind, and to give him to the blind would be to give them useless gifts, and I don’t know how to give useless things. Therefore I wait with divine patience and delirious that my truths make (their) way, prepare souls, enter in them and form the eye animated with sufficient light, that [creatures] can not only look at the gift of my Fiat, but [have] the capacity in order to enclose him in themselves, so that he forms there his kingdom and extends his dominion. Therefore patience and time make things done as is appropriate and as our Sovereignty merits in the work.

Mario likes this.
  6. lynnfiat

"And many that are first, shall be last; and the last shall be first." MT 19:30

‘Before’ and ‘after’ do not exist in Our Will, but everything is first act. Therefore, one who lives in Our Will, even if she came as last, comes always before everything. So, it is not the era in which souls come out to the light of time that will be considered, but whether the Life of my Will has been in them as center of life, reigning and dominating in all of their acts, just as It reigns and dominates in the womb of the Divinity. These will be the first; their acts done in Our Will will rise above all the acts of the other creatures, and all will remain behind; therefore these souls will be Our crown." Book of Heaven, May 6, 1926

7. lynnfiat

"My good daughter, it is very easy to enter my Will, since your Jesus never teaches difficult things. My love makes me adapt to human capabilities, so that the creature can do, with no difficulty, what I teach and what I want. You must know that the first indispensable thing in order to enter my Fiat is wanting and firmly yearning to live in It. The second thing is to take the first step since, once the first step is done, my Divine Will surrounds the creature with so much light and attraction that she loses any desire to do her own will. In fact, as soon as she takes a step she feels powerful. The night of passions, weaknesses, miseries is turned into day - into divine strength; so she feels the irresistible need to take the second step, which calls for the third one, the fourth, the fifth and so on and on. These are the steps of the light which embellishes the creature, sanctifies her and makes her happy; which puts her on the right way, making her similar to her Creator; to the extent that, not only does she feel the extreme need to live in my Will, but she also feels It as inseparable from herself as her own life. See then, how easy it is. But wanting is necessary." Volume 36, May 6, 1938

Mario and Rain like this.
  8. lynnfiat

"At the very moment when satan will be enthroned as lord of the world and will think himself now the sure victor, I myself will snatch the prey from his hands. In a trice he will find himself empty-handed, and in the end the victory will be exclusively my Son's and mine. This will be the triumph..." (Our Lady's message through Fr. Gobbi - excerpt from the "The Triumph, The Second Coming and the Eucharistic Reign", 29g

Mario and Booklady like this.
  9. lynnfiat

"Do not think that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets. I do not come to destroy, but to fulfill." Mt. 5:17

"You must know that when I came upon earth, I came to abolish laws, and to perfect others. But in abolishing them, I did not exempt Myself from observing those laws; rather, I observed them in a more perfect way than others did. But having to unite the old and the new within Myself, I wanted to observe them in order to give completion to the ancient laws, placing on them the seal of their abolition, and to give rise to the new law, which I came to establish upon earth - a law of grace and of love, by which I enclosed all sacrifices within Myself, since I was to be the true and only sacrificed one. Therefore, all other sacrifices were no longer necessary because, I being Man and God, this was more than sufficient to satisfy for all." Book of Heaven

Mario and Booklady like this.
  10. lynnfiat

Mt. 25:19 "For to everyone who has more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away."

"...the desire for a good, for knowing it, is like the appetite for food. When there is appetite, one feels the taste, eats with pleasure, remains satisfied and content with having taken that food, and is left with the desire to enjoy it again. On the other hand, if there is no appetite, that same food which is enjoyed so eagerly by someone, causes nausea and disgust to someone else who has no appetite, and he may reach the point of suffering because of it. Such is the desire for the soul - it is like appetite; and in seeing that the desire for my things is her delight, to the point of making of them her food and life, I abound – I abound so much in giving, that I never tire of giving. On the other hand, one who does not desire them, because the appetite is missing, will feel nausea for my things, and that Gospel saying will be repeated: ‘It will be given to one who has, while one who does not desire my goods, my truths, celestial things, will be deprived of the little he has’. Just penalty for one who does not desire, has no appetite for, and wants to know nothing about the things that belong to Me. And if he has any little thing at all, it is right that it be taken away from him and be given to those who possess much.” Book of Heaven, Sept. 3, 1926

11. Booklady

Booklady Powers

What great understanding.

12. lynnfiat

Hebrews 12-14: But this man offering one sacrifice for sins, forever sitteth on the right hand of God. From henceforth expecting, until his enemies be made his footstool. For by one oblation he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified. (Douay-Rheims Bible)

“My daughter, courage, do not fear. I told you this, and I showed you how all of Heaven is bound to that Will of Mine which reigns in you, so that you may never surrender to your will, since the Divine Will and the human will are the fiercest enemies of each other. And since the Divine Will is stronger, holier, more immense, it is convenient for the enemy – the human will – to be under It, at Its feet, and to serve as the footstool of the Divine Will.” Vol. 17, May 21, 1925

13. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Who is the person who had the experience in Palm Beach?

14. lynnfiat

It was an experience I had several years ago - two years after coming into the Church.

15. lynnfiat

THE STORM

Attached Files:

16. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Thanks!

17. lynnfiat

October 24, 1903
    An image of the Church.

As I told the confessor about my concerns that my state may not be Will of God, and that, at least as a test, I wanted to try to make an effort to go out of it and see whether I could manage or not, without raising his usual difficulties, the confessor said: “All right, tomorrow you will try.” So I was left as if I had been freed of an enormous weight. Now, after he celebrated Holy Mass and I received Communion, I saw my adorable Jesus in my interior for just a little, His gaze fixed on me, His hands joined, in the act of asking for pity and help. At that moment I found myself outside of myself, inside a room in which there was a lady, majestic and venerable, but gravely infirm. She was inside a bed with a headboard so high as to almost touch the vault, and I was forced to stay over this headboard, in the arms of a priest, in order to keep it still and to look at the poor ill one. While in this position, I saw a few religious surrounding and offering their cares to the patient, and saying among themselves with intense bitterness: “She is ill, she is ill - it would take nothing more than a little shake.” And I was taking care of keeping the headboard of the bed still, for fear that, if the bed moved, she might die.

But seeing that things were dragging on, and almost getting annoyed by that idleness, I said to the one who was holding me: ‘For pity’s sake, let me get down; I am doing nothing good, nor am I helping anyone – why stay here, so useless? If I get down, at least I can serve her, help her.’ And he: “Did you not hear that even a little shake could make her get worse and cause most sad things to happen to her? If you get down, since there is no one to keep the bed still, she may even die.” And I: ‘But how can it be possible that, by just doing this, this good can come to her? I don’t believe it - for pity’s sake, let me get down.’ So, after I repeated these words several times, he put me down on the floor, and by myself, with no one holding me, I drew near the ill one, and to my surprise and sorrow I saw that the bed was moving. At those movements, her face went blue, she trembled and emitted a death rattle. Those few religious were crying and saying: “There is no more time, she is in the extreme moments now.” Then some enemies entered – soldiers and captains – to beat the ill one; but, dying as she was, that lady got up with intrepidness and majesty to be wounded and beaten. On seeing this, I trembled like a reed, and I said to myself: ‘I have been the cause of this, I myself have given the push for so much evil to happen.’ And I understood that that lady represented the Church, infirm in Her members, with many other meanings which it seems useless to me to explain, because they can be comprehended by reading what I have written.

18. josephite

josephite Powers

Luísa having a moment of clarity, above, is a wonderful reminder that we all must stay within the magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church's teachings! otherwise we too could be the cause or push for so much evil.
    Thanks for posting this Lynn.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This moment of clarity must be considered by all who discern. To think that Luisa had this realization but then continued on. Fearful.

josephite likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

Mt. 15:27: And he (Jesus) answered: “It is not fair to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs” She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire”

“Only by possessing Our Will could the creature acquire the rights of communion, of likeness and of all the goods of his Creator. Without It there can be no communion with Us; and if he takes anything at all, it is just Our flowerings and the crumbs of Our endless goods.” Vol. 19, Sept. 13, 1926

“My daughter, if the soul is completely filled with Me up to the brim, to the point of overflowing outside - that is, if she thinks of, searches for, speaks about and loves nothing but Me - it seems that everything else does not exist for her; rather, it bores, it bothers her. At the most, she gives the scraps and the last place to that which is not God, as if it were her last thought, word or act for a necessary thing of the natural life. This is nothing but giving the scraps to one’s nature; this is what saints do. I did it too, with Myself and with the Apostles, giving some dispositions on where to spend the night or what to eat. Giving this to one’s nature does no harm either to love or to true sanctity, and it is a sign that the creature loves Me only.

But if the soul alternates among various things - now she thinks of Me, now of something else; now she speaks about Me, and then she speaks at length about something else, and so with the rest - it is a sign that she does not love Me only, and I am not content with it. Then, if only her last thought, her last word, her last act is for Me, it is a sign that she does not love Me, and if she gives Me anything at all, she gives Me nothing but scraps. Yet, this is what most creatures do.