The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. Mario

Mario Powers

Lynne, I am a little puzzled by the following words of Jesus in your post:

The first ‘yes’ in my Fiat I asked of my dear Mama, and – oh! power of Her Fiat in my Will - as soon as the Divine Fiat met with the Fiat of my Mama, the two became one. My Fiat raised Her, divinized Her, overshadowed Her, and without human intervention, She conceived Me, Son of God.

The salutation of Gabriel, "Hail full of grace!"; doesn't it substantiate as fact that Our Lady in her conceived purity had even from birth been united with the Divine Fiat, that Mary had already united thousands of fiats to the Lord during her life even before the Annunciation? Certainly the fiat uttered when she submitted to the unique calling in her life to be Mother was a type of public fiat which united her to each one of us as surely as Jesus is Lord of all; still, I find it impossible to consider that the fiats of her childhood did not also represent a perfect union with the Divine Fiat in light of the Immaculate Conception.

Sometimes I think too much; this may be one of those times!:LOL::love:

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

3. lynnfiat

Book of Heaven, Vol. 15, March 23, 1923 The sorrows of the Celestial Mama, and how the Divine Fiat acted in them.

I was thinking of the sorrows of my Celestial Mama, and my lovable Jesus, moving in my interior, told me: “My daughter, I was the first King of sorrows, and being Man and God, I had to centralize everything within Me in order to have primacy over everything, even over sorrows. Those of my Mama were nothing other than the reverberations of mine which, being reflected in Her, made Her share in all my sorrows which, piercing Her, filled Her with such bitterness and pain that She felt Herself dying at each reverberation of my sorrows. But love sustained Her and gave Her life again. Therefore, not only for honor, but also by right of justice, She was the first Queen of the immense sea of Her sorrows.” While He was saying this, I seemed to see my Mama in front of Jesus, and everything that Jesus contained, the sorrows and the piercings of that Most Holy Heart, were reflected in the Heart of the sorrowful Queen. At those reflections, many swords formed in the Heart of the pierced Mama; and these swords were marked by a Fiat of light, in which She remained circumfused, in the midst of so many Fiats of most refulgent light which gave Her so much glory that there are no words to narrate it.

Then, Jesus continued, saying: “It was not the sorrows that constituted my Mama as Queen and made Her shine with so much glory, but it was my omnipotent Fiat, which was braided to Her every act and sorrow, and constituted Itself life of each of Her sorrows. So, my Fiat was the first act that formed the sword, giving Her the intensity of pain that It wanted. My Fiat could place all the sorrows It wanted in that pierced Heart, adding piercings upon piercings, pains upon pains, without a shadow of the slightest resistance. On the contrary, She felt honored that my Fiat would constitute Itself life of even a heartbeat of Hers; and my Fiat gave Her complete glory and constituted Her true and legitimate Queen.”

Lynne Bauer, JMJ

Patty likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

5. lynnfiat

Vol. 35, Nov. 7, 1937: Our Blessed Mother says: “All that I am and possess, is all for my children. Please, listen to me! I feel my Heart bursting for love! Have mercy on a Mother, who loves and wants to provide for her children, to make them happy! My happiness is not full. I feel it halved because I don’t have my children delighting together with Me. Therefore, hurry - may the Divine Will be known, so that they may also know the restlessness of their Mother, and how I want to provide for them, and make them happy and holy!”

Patty likes this.
  6. lynnfiat

Book of Heave, Vol. 19, May 6, 1926
    I was fusing myself in the Holy Divine Volition according to my usual way, and I prayed the Celestial Mama to be with me and to give me Her hand, so that, guided by Her, I might requite my God with all the love, the adoration and the glory that everyone owes Him. Now, while I was saying this, my beloved Jesus moved in my interior and told me: “My daughter, you must know that the first before the Supreme Majesty are those who have lived in my Volition and who have never gone out of my Will. My Mama came to the world after four thousand years; yet, in the eyes if God She came before Adam. Her acts, Her love, are in the first order of creatures, therefore Her acts come before all the acts of creatures, because She was the closest to God, bound to Him with the tightest bonds of sanctity, of union, and of likeness. By living in Our Will, Her acts became inseparable from Ours, and, being inseparable, these acts are the closest, as something natural to Her Creator. ‘Before’ and ‘after’ do not exist in Our Will, but everything is first act. Therefore, one who lives in Our Will, even if she came as last, comes always before everything. So, it is not the era in which souls come out to the light of time that will be considered, but whether the Life of my Will has been in them as center of life, reigning and dominating in all of their acts, just as It reigns and dominates in the womb of the Divinity. These will be the first; their acts done in Our Will will rise above all the acts of the other creatures, and all will remain behind; therefore these souls will be Our crown.

See, as you were calling my Mama in my Will, to give Me return of love, of adoration and of glory, my Will united the two of you together, and the love, the glory, the adoration which the Sovereign Queen did, have become your acts; and yours have become those of my Mama. My Will placed everything in common; the one has become inseparable from the other, and I heard in you the voice of my Mama - Her love, Her adoration, Her glory; and in my Mama I heard your voice, loving Me, adoring Me, glorifying Me. How happy I felt in finding and hearing the Mama in the daughter, and the daughter in the Mama! My Will unites everyone and everything. It would not be true living in my Will, nor a work of my Will, if It did not centralize everything that belongs to It and all of Its eternal works in the soul who lives in It, in whom It has Its Kingdom and dominion. If it were not so, the Kingdom of my Will would be a divided Kingdom – which cannot be, because my Will unites all Its works together and makes of them one single act. And even though it is said that It creates, It redeems, It sanctifies and so on, these are the effects of that single act, which never changes Its action. Therefore, the origin of one who lives in my Will is eternal – inseparable from her Creator and from all those in whom my Will has had Its Kingdom and Its dominion.”

Mt. 19:30 – “…but many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.”

Mt. 20:16 – “Thus ,the last will be first and the first will be last.”

Patty likes this.
  7. lynnfiat

Luisa gives us an excellent example of how to deal with the disturbances in our lives in Vol. 1:

"He also taught me how to love creatures without ever separating myself from Him by seeing each person as an image of God. If some good came to me, I was to recognize that He used the creature to lavish that good upon me. If, on the other hand, it happened that I received evil or harm, I was to think that God permitted it for my spiritual or bodily good." " When I saw Him and His image in creatures, I could not loose esteem for them. If they mortified me, I felt obliged to love them in God's image and believe that they would acquire merits for my soul."

So very important for us to remember. We must recognize that everything comes to us from God for a purpose

Mario and Patty like this.
  8. lynnfiat

"The love story between God and man consists in the very fact that this communion of will increases in a communion of thought and sentiment, and thus our will and God's Will increasingly coincide: God's will is no longer for me an alien will, something imposed on me from without by the commandments, but is now my own will, based on the realization that God is in fact more deeply present to me than I am to myself. Then, self-abandonment to God increases and God becomes our joy." (Pope Benedict XVI - taken from the Preface of "The Sun of My Will")

maryn likes this.