The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. border collie

border collie Principalities

The writings of Luisa Piccarreta are taking Ireland by storm, with many groups springing up all over the country. I happened to meet a prominent teacher of the DW recently and he informed me he had just returned from Corato. While there he visited the Church and noticed some men working to the side of the alter. He inquired and was told they were preparing a place for the remains of Luisa and that the Vatican were moving forward with her cause, hopefully this year.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Agnes rose, Patty and Fatima like this.
  2. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I also have heard that she may be beatified this year from two very reliable sources. Thanks you Jesus! Fiat!

Agnes rose, Patty and Fatima like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I agree with most these periods, but she missed the period of Jesus glorious return and his Eucharistic reign during the 1000 year of peace after the era of the Antichrist and false prophet, as Revelations 20: 1-6 and many messengers since her time have revealed. Like Father Gobbi messages, Verne's messages in the book God Speaks Will You Listen www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org and Jennifer's messages in the book Words from Jesus www.wordsfromjesus.com and Luz de Maria's active messages today just to name a few.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  4. lynnfiat

Actually, she spoke all about it, but I can’t relate all of it here as it is too lengthy. What Jesus told her was similar to Fr. Gobbi, Verne, Luz De Maria, and others, but in much more detail. You would love her books. If I may suggest just one - “The End Times” which is taken from her five volumes.

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, I have this book of The End Times by MV. Very good book, but I need to go back and reference it once more, as it has been years since I picked it up. Thanks for the reminder!

6. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

I have been reading the resources on Daniel O'Connor's Blog. Thank you Lynnfiat,for posting that. He has an explanation of the Divine Will on there, an 8 page pamphlet by by Hugh Owen. I have found that helpful as a brief summary explanation of what it is comprised of:

https://danieloconnor.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/the_gift_of_the_divine_will.pdf

Here is a man, Daniel O'Connor, who is actually living out this devotion to the Kingdom of the Divine Will in his life, now, today.

At the same time he seems to be intuiting that a major Chastisement is coming to New York. They have crossed a line and it would be a severe mercy if God would not let them put this nefarious plan in to action re this new Law that Cuomo has just passed. Enough.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Agnes rose, Beth B, lynnfiat and 2 others like this.
  7. lynnfiat

Hugh Owen also is living his life in God’s Will. He has written several books on the subject - my favorite being, “The New and Divine Holiness”. It is a treasure!

Lumena, Agnes rose and Patty like this.
  8. lynnfiat

Blessed Concepción Cabrera de Armida, “Conchita, a Mother's Spiritual Diary”

"All that you do and practice, cast it as often as possible into this Unity (into God’s Divine Will) which must bring you along by the infinite perfection of its ever new beauties and by its infinite love. Your pains, your sufferings, your joys, your acts of renunciation, your desires and your hopes, your needs and your feelings, cast them all into this Unity which by its contact will simplify your life, the essence of your life, until you come to make yourself like to this unity itself in the plurality of virtues" (Diary, April 15, 1913).

This most sublime and divine life is lived by Conchita most simply, in her daily life, in faithful carrying out of all her duties and commitments of family life. Those about her never suspected the work God accomplished in her. In Conchita all is interior.

Her spiritual director, Servant of God, Archbishop Luis Maria Martinez told her: "The teacher and model of this life, is Mary. Contemplate Her. Imitate Her and throw yourself into Her motherly arms" (Diary, Sept. 17, 1927).

Patty likes this.
  9. lynnfiat

June 15, 1923 – “If you knew what it means to hear the divine truths, what charm of light they contain, such that the sun would remain eclipsed, and the good they bring to the one who speaks them and to the one who listens to them, you would compete – you, in speaking them, and the one who feels the duty to do so, in listening to them.”

May 26 1927 – “You must know that each one of my words is a Divine gift – and how many of them have I spoken to you? Moreover, whenever I give, I never withdraw the gift;”

Dec. 24 1929 - “…when I speak I unleash light of truth, and I want that it be accepted and caressed by the soul. If this light is accepted and put in a place of honor in her interior, it calls for another light; so, one calls for another. Otherwise, it goes back to its source. And when the soul returns to read them, if they are written, and to ponder them, my truths are like wrought iron – as the iron is beaten, it becomes red-hot and gives out sparkles of light; while, if is not beaten, the iron is hard, black, and an ice-cold metal. So it is with my truths; if the soul reads them over and over again in order to suck the substance that is inside my truths that have been communicated to her soul - which is symbolized by the iron, its blackness and coldness – she remains red-hot; and by pondering them, she strikes blows over herself, who has received the good of hearing my truth, which, feeling honored, sparkles with light of more truths.”

Patty likes this.
  10. mb6752

mb6752 Fiat Voluntas Tua

11. lynnfiat

Book of Heaven - Volume 1
    “Do you see how much I have loved you?” O please! make Me a little space in your heart; remove everything which is not mine, so you will give Me more freedom to move and to breathe.”

Luisa: He (Jesus) taught me the way how to love people without detaching myself from Him – that is, by looking at creatures as images of God, in such a way that, if I received good from creatures, I was to think that God alone was the prime author of that good and that He had used the creature in order to send it to me; so my heart would be bound more to God. If then I received mortifications, I was to look at them also as instruments in the hands of God for my sanctification; so my heart would not remain huffy with my neighbor. In this way, it happened that I would look at all creatures in God.

Agnes rose and Patty like this.
  12. lynnfiat

“Oh! iniquitous world, you are doing everything you can to cast Me away from the face of the earth, to banish Me from society, from schools, from conversations - from everything. You are plotting how to demolish temples and altars, how to destroy my Church and kill the ministers; and I am preparing for you an Era of Love - the Era of my Third Fiat. You will follow your way in order to banish Me, and I will confound you by means of love. I will follow you from behind, I will come toward you from the front so as to confound you in love; and there where you have banished Me, I will raise my throne, and will reign more than before - but in a more astounding way; so much so, that you yourself will fall at the foot of my throne, as though bound by the strength of my love.”

“Ah! my daughter, the creature rages ever more in evil. How many machinations of ruin they are preparing - they will reach such point as to exhaust evil itself. But while they occupy themselves with following their way, I will occupy Myself so that my Fiat Voluntas Tua may have Its completion and fulfillment, and my Will may reign upon the earth - but in a completely new way. I will occupy Myself with preparing the Era of the Third Fiat in which my love will show off in a marvelous and unheard-of way. Ah! yes, I want to confound man completely in love.

Vol. 12, Feb. 8, 1921

Patty likes this.
  13. lynnfiat

“My daughter, the third Fiat (Sanctification)- my ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as It is in Heaven’ - will be like the rainbow that appeared in the sky after the Flood, which, like iris of peace, assured man that the Flood had ceased. So it will be with the third Fiat. As It becomes known, and loving and disinterested souls come to live life in my Fiat, they will be like rainbows which, as irises of peace, will reconcile Heaven and earth, and will dispel the flood of so many sins that inundate the earth. These irises of peace will have the third Fiat as life; so, my ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua’ will have completion in them. And just as the second Fiat called Me upon earth to live among men, so will the third Fiat call my Will into souls, and in them It will reign ‘on earth as It is in Heaven’.” Vol. 12, Mar. 2, 1921

Patty and Fatima like this.
  14. lynnfiat

"We are given reason to believe that, towards the end of time and perhaps sooner that we expect, God will raise up great men filled with the Holy Spirit and imbued with the spirit of Mary. Through them Mary, Queen most powerful, will work great wonders in the world, destroying sin and setting up the kingdom of Jesus her Son upon the ruins of the corrupt kingdom of the world." St. Louis Marie deMontfort, "God Alone"

Patty likes this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Allot like what St Louis DeMontfort said about the end times saints.

16. lynnfiat

Take O Lord and receive
    my entire liberty,
    my memory,
    my understanding
    and my whole will.
    All that I am and all that I possess
    You have given me;
    I surrender it all to You
    to be disposed of according to Your Divine Will.
    Give me only Your love and Your grace;
    with these I will be rich enough
    and will desire nothing more.
    Amen

djmoforegon and Patty like this.
  17. lynnfiat

This is from St. Louis De Montfort - From his Book, “God Alone”. It is a treasure!

Patty and AED like this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

Of the above, this touched my heart the most:

…every day in the prayer of the Our Father we ask the Lord: “Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” (Matt 6:10)…. we recognize that “heaven” is where the will of God is done, and that “earth” becomes “heaven”—i.e., the place of the presence of love, of goodness, of truth and of divine beauty—only if on earth the will of God is done. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, General Audience, February 1st, 2012, Vatican City

Lynn,

Thank you for such a beautiful compilation of wisdom and truth. Luisa's role is unique, but she was never alone. Thank you, Pope Benedict!

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

For me, this is what our hope is in. All Luisa has revealed through the Holy Spirit brings hope that our world will one day be the place that mirror's heaven, where his will shall be done..... hear on earth ...... as it is done in heaven! I don't think very many people in the world or in the church fully realized what our Lord's prayer meant. It was not a hyperbole. He meant what he said and it is coming just as Luisa foretold. Just as our Lady of Fatima foretold with the era of peace. The world will get very very dark and we have not seen anything yet. But we have been told what comes from it all and it is a place next to heaven's beauty where his will shall be done as it is in heaven. Christians have been praying for this for 2000 years, without perhaps understanding its fulfillment. Surely not as Luisa was given it from heaven itself.

Mario, lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  20. childofdivinewill

childofdivinewill New Member

Thanks for your reply, Lynne.

For beginners who are interested to know more about the Divine Will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2vt8VnKq9U&start_radio=1&list=RDp2vt8VnKq9U#t=12

The above link is the first of the series of 18 radio programs that introduces the Divine Will, presented by the late Fr. Robert Young. The entire series is available on YouTube.

May the Holy Spirit inspire us and illuminate our memories, intellect and will to be fused with the Divine Will. May He enkindle in us the fire of His love and the thirst for Christ and His zeal for the redemption and sanctification of souls.

Fiat Voluntas Tua!