The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Volume 17 - September 18, 1924

The Gift of the Divine Will

“To live in my Will is to live as a son; to do my Will is to live as a servant. In the first state, what belongs to the father belongs to the son, and many times servants make more sacrifices than sons do; they have to expose themselves to more toilsome and more humble services, to cold, to heat, to traveling on foot. In fact, how much have my Saints not done in order to execute the orders of my Will? On the other hand, a son remains with his father, takes care of him, cheers him with his kisses and with his caresses; he commands the servants as if his father were commanding; if he goes out, he does not go on foot, but travels in a carriage. And while the son possesses everything that belongs to his father, servants are given only the retribution for the work they have done, remaining free to serve or not to serve their master; and if they do not serve, they have no more right to receive any further compensation. On the other hand, between father and son, no one can remove these rights: that the son possess the goods of the father; no law, either celestial or terrestrial, can remove these rights, nor unbind the sonship between father and son. My daughter, the living in my Will is the living that is closest to the blessed of Heaven; and it is so distant from one who does my Will and is faithfully submitted to my orders, just as Heaven is distant from the earth, just as the distance between a son and a servant, and between a king and a subject. And besides, this is a gift which I want to give in these times, so sad - that they may not only do my Will, but possess It. Am I perhaps not free to give whatever I want, whenever I want, and to whomever I want? Is a master not free to say to his servant: ‘Live in my house, eat, take, command like another me’? And so that no one may prevent him from possessing his goods, he legitimizes this servant as his own son, and gives him the right to possess. If a rich man can do so, much more can I do it.

This living in my Will is the greatest gift I want to give to creatures. My goodness wants to make ever greater display of love toward creatures; and since I have given them everything, and have nothing else to give to make Myself loved, I want to give them the gift of my Will, so that, by possessing It, they may love the great good they possess. And do not be surprised if you see that they do not understand. In order to understand, they would have to dispose themselves to the greatest of sacrifices: that of not giving life, even in holy things, to their own will. Then would they feel the possession of Mine, and would touch with their own hands what it means to live in my Will. You, however, be attentive, and do not be bothered by the difficulties they raise; and I, little by little, will make my way to make them understand the living in my Will.”

Patty likes this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

I didn't mean to confuse you, but a closer look at post 916 will show you it's an extract from Luisa. Peace:D

lynnfiat likes this.
  3. lynnfiat

“I am light - but what is light made of? What is the principle of it? It is truth. So, I am light because I am truth. Therefore, in order for the soul to be light and to have light in all of her actions, these must come from truth. Wherever there is artifice, deception and duplicity, there cannot be light - but darkness.” Book of Heaven

Patty likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

The Twenty Four Hours of the Day in the Divine Will (I will post one hour each day)

First Hour

The soul follows the Divine Will in the creation of the Heaven and of the Sun.
    My Jesus, I want to make my own all the love that your Divine Fiat had in creating the star-studded sky, so I may in turn spread out my heaven of love in your Omnipotent Fiat. And so, adorning all the sky with my love, I want to give my voice to every star, so it may repeat with me: “Jesus, I love You! May your Kingdom come quickly upon the earth.”

I come to the Sun which you created for me: I want to receive in myself all its light, its warmth and all its effects, so I too may be able to offer you my sun, to praise, glorify and bless with it the everlasting Light, its unquenchable Love, Your exquisite Beauty, Your infinite Sweetness, Your countless tastes.

Patty likes this.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you, Lynne. I look forward to each hour!

Safe in the Divine Will!

6. lynnfiat

THE SECOND HOUR
    My Jesus, I come to the sea, I hear its continuous murmur, the symbol of your Eternal Motion that never stops. I enter into that infinite and ceaseless Divine Motion that gives life to everyone, and I make it my own to give it to everyone and to ask You in behalf of everyone for the Kingdom of your Will. I make rounds also in the wind, to love, to praise, to glorify, to sing, and to bless the Kingdom of your Will in it. Jesus, with the Sovereignty of your Supreme Will, make Your Kingdom come in the midst of creatures, and dominate in them in such a way that no one will ever be able to resist It.

Unfortunately I will be traveling this weekend and will be unable to continue to post the Hours of the Day in the Divine Will until Monday. Please pray for us as we are traveling to Nashville, TN to visit family and there is talk about the crazies blocking I-40 and rioting in cities and suburbs. Thank you for your prayers.

Mario and Patty like this.
  7. Patty

Patty Archangels

Praying Lynne that you and your family have a safe trip to Nashville and back home!

lynnfiat likes this.
  8. lynnfiat

Third Hour (Rounds of the Soul in the Divine Will)

My Jesus, I see that all creation is filled with your adorable Will. And I want to praise, to glorify, and to seal with my “I love You” the order and harmony of all Creation, to bring to everyone the order and harmony of the Kingdom of the Divine Will. I want also to animate everything, and give my voice to all, so that all will say: “Thy Will come to reign upon the earth.”

9. lynnfiat

Fourth Hour

The soul goes to Eden and joins in God’s festivity over the creation of man.
    My Jesus, here I am in Paradise where I contemplate how with the Father and the Holy Spirit You are forming your beloved jewel, your masterpiece: the beautiful statue of man. With how much love They form the statue! They infuse so much beauty in it, They dress it in so many Divine hues! And being able to contain Themselves no more, They infuse in the statue Life and Their Own Likeness.

Patty likes this.
  10. lynnfiat

Fifth Hour

The soul is present at the fall of Adam in Eden, and tries to make amends with its own love.
    My Jesus, Adam and Eve withdrew from your Will to do their own. And from the highest degree of all joy and delight, they plunged into the abyss of all miseries. To console your Heart, I want to form my fixed abode in your Divine Will. I never want to turn away from It.

11. lynnfiat

Sixth Hour

The soul continues its act of reparation. It passes in review the principal figures of the Old Testament.
    My Jesus, I now pass in review the principal figures of the Old Testament, I meditate in them the prodigies of your Divine Will. For that I imprint my “I love You” in the sacrifice of Abraham, of Isaac, of Jacob, of Moses, etc., and I ask of You the Reign of Your Will”.

SECOND PART
    The soul maintains itself in the arms of its Creator and follows the Divine Will, detaining itself in all the Acts of the Virgin Mary, makes them its own and gives them to God as if they belong to itself. It considers immediately the Conception of the Word, all the Acts that He did in His Life, and to each of them gives its little correspondence of love and gratitude, and begs for the advent of the Reign of the Divine Will upon the earth.

12. lynnfiat

A MESSAGE FROM JESUS THROUGH LUISA FOR OUR TIMES:

“Ah! my daughter, when I allow that churches remain deserted, ministers dispersed, Masses reduced, it means that the sacrifices are offenses to Me, the prayers insults, the adorations irreverences, the confessions amusements, and without fruits. Therefore, no longer finding my glory, but rather, offenses, nor any good for them, since they are of no use to Me any more, I remove them. However, this snatching ministers away from my Sanctuary means also that things have reached the ugliest point, and that the variety of scourges will multiply. How hard man is - how hard!”

Sam and Patty like this.
  13. Patty

Patty Archangels

Most certainly a message for our time.

What year was this Lynn?

14. lynnfiat

1918 - but I believe it was meant for these times as we can see this happening

Patty and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

What saddens me is that this was 1918 and although a very bad time spiritually--- look at our time now! We are so much further along the path of darkness. It is terrifying.

Patty likes this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Unfortunately, we are desensitized to the decadence that surrounds us. In 1917, Our Lady critiqued fashions! Hard to believe; back then, it was normal etiquette for men to not go topless at a beach!! That's just one example! How far we have fallen!:(:sick::cry:

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

AED likes this.
  17. lynnfiat

18. lynnfiat

"...the difficulty will be in comprehending the living in my Will – not to sacrifice oneself. In fact, once the souls have understood the great good which comes to them by living in my Divine Will – that, from poor, they will become rich; from slaves to vile passions, they will become free and ruling; from servants, masters; from unhappy, happy, even in the pains of this poor life – and all will fall in love with all the goods which are in my Will, the total sacrifice of everything will be an honor for them; it will be desired, wanted, and longed for. This is why I push you so much to manifest what I say to you regarding my Will – because everything will be in understanding It, knowing It and loving It.” Vol. 17, June 25, 1925

19. lynnfiat

"In every circumstance, let us never lose peace, and let us run into the arms of Jesus as our refuge. In this way we will be safe!" Luisa Piccarreta

Patty likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

"The true success of our lives consists in knowing and doing the will of Jesus, in doing whatever Jesus tells us."
    Pope John Paul II