The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

From the writings of St. Maximilian Kolbe:

The will of Mary Immaculate is so closely united with the Will of God that they seem to be only one will…Her will is united to and identified itself in the closest way with the Will of God. She lives and operates only In God and through God. So we should not be afraid to say that our only and deepest wish is to do the Immaculate’s will as accurately as possible. By doing this, we shall belong to Her every day more. And She shall take possession of our whole being.” The first seven centuries were only the preparation, the idea, the cause. Now comes the realization of that truth, the manifestation of the Immaculate Virgin to souls; Her introduction to souls with all the blessed effects which follow from it. In every country there must arise Cities of Mary Immaculate…you will soon see tears flowing from the eyes of the most hardened sinners; prisons will be emptied; honest workers will unite; families will overflow with virtue, peace and happiness; all discord will be banished, for it is now the new era.”

Patty likes this.
  2. lynnfiat

Servant of God, Archbishop Luis Maria Martinez (1881-1956)

Sept., 1927: “In the afternoon, God brought me before the Tabernacle. He aroused in me generosity, and with profound emotion I made the following act: Oh Holy Father, oh Adorable Father, through the Immaculate Hands of Mary, the Most Holy Virgin, my Mother, under the impulse of the Holy Spirit, and intimately united to Jesus, your Son, Immortal Victim, I give to You today the total gift and the absolute oblation of myself, abandoning all to your sovereign Will, in order that this Divine Will, without asking my opinion, without taking me into account, might do with me and with all that is mine, whatever it pleases. My only support in making this oblation is your strength upon which my nothingness rests. I give you that which I can now give You: my will, sincere and complete and I cast myself into your sovereign Will.”

“I experienced something most profound, most strange, as if for my soul there began a new stage; as if in those moments I was given to the Holy Spirit, that He might ravish my soul and give it to Jesus. I understood that by this union, the Holy Spirit, as an impetuous wind, was to carry away my soul, stripping it of everything and plunging it into the bosom of God.”

Patty likes this.
  3. lynnfiat

From various letters of Saint Annibale di Francia to Luisa Piccarreta:

…It seems to me that what you wrote to me is coming true—that is, the demons are enraged because they see me involved in this publication; and unable to act on me externally, because I do not walk on those paths, they act interiorly in order to destroy me and, by reflection, destroy also my health.

In all this I also seem to see the permission of the Lord, who disposes all this in order to place my soul into an unusual purgation, maybe precisely because of the great Work I must publish.

.. In sum, in order to work on this Holy Work, I expect neither recovery nor the liberation of my spiritual state, but a commitment to serve Our Lord, since He Himself said, if you remember, that I must not lose time in pushing the publication forward.

And now, I cannot do without commending myself, warmly, to your prayers before Our Blessed Lord Jesus, for the work, for the strength, and for the tranquility of spirit and of mind in order to publish—or better, to compile, to reorder and to publish—these most precious writings, according to the enlightenments which I seem to have received by Our Lord, that He may want to restrain the infernal legions with His Divine Power, so that they may not succeed in destroying me. And for this, also commit the power of the Most Holy Virgin Mary, that She may Keep Lucifer and his demons in chains, and may keep me sheltered under Her maternal mantle.

Patty likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

On this last day of Our Blessed Mothers month of May, let us honor our Mother and Queen - the echo of God:

MARY, OUR MOTHER AND QUEEN

In the month of May, we honor Mary Our Mother and Queen of the Divine Will. St. Louis de Montfort said, “Mary is the wonderful echo of God. The more a person joins himself to Her, the more effectively she unites him to God.” “It is Mary who leads every soul straight to God and to union with Him.” He says, “She is the sure means, the direct and immaculate way to Jesus and the perfect guide to Him.” He who finds Mary finds life.” “…She is the dawn which precedes and discloses the Sun of Justice.”

In the Book of Heaven, Jesus speaks many times about this echo, “the echo of love”. He tells us to be His echo, the echo of His Life, the echo of His Celestial Mama, because She alone lived perfectly and fully in the Supreme Volition and therefore, She will be our teacher and guide. As we pray and offer reparation to God, we form one single echo of reparations between us and Him, and His justice is calmed, not only in the present time, but also in the future. In His Divine Appeal to His children on earth, Jesus tells us that it is our Mother and Queen who is traveling among the people of the nations disposing and preparing them to live in the Kingdom of the Divine Will, forming Divine Life in them.

There is so much we can say about Mary Our Mother, but most importantly, we must remember what Jesus tells us in the Book of Heaven that it is Mary who sees who in anyway is disposed and wants to live of the Divine Will. He reminds us that in difficulties to always remember that She is around us, sustains us, strengthens us, and takes the “wretched rags” of our human will into Her maternal hands to make it receive the Life of the Supreme Fiat. She is the teacher of the Kingdom of the Divine Fiat. Let us always be attentive and obedient to Her.

And so, as we read the words of Jesus in the Book of Heaven, we also become His echo, so that, like Mary, all Jesus did and suffered may resound like a deep echo in the depths of our souls. It is Her maternal echo that resounds in us giving us the Grace of making the eternal Fiat reign in us.

Let us become the echo of His Love united to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that through Her Heart we may offer perfect Love to God and return to Him the Love with which He loves us.

Book of Heaven, Vol. 24: “The Kingdom of Our Fiat is exactly this: the return of Our divine echo, not the far away echo which has often resounded to the hearing of man from the time he withdrew from Our Will; but the continuous echo which will resound in the depth of souls and transforming them, it will form Divine Life in them giving back to them the order of man as he was created.”

Lynne Bauer, JMJ. 5/2/16

Fatima, Patty and Mario like this.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

This is so. Think of the sung words: Immaculate Mary your praises we sing! You reign now in splendor with Jesus our King!

Mary's will, life, and choices have always been in perfect alignment with God's Will, so in praising Mary we acclaim the Divine Will operative in her life. The goal of God is to bring each of us to this same place. Think of Paul's words:

2Timothy 2:11 The saying is sure: If we have died with him, we shall also live with him; 12 if we endure, we shall also reign with him...

As Mary reigns presently with Jesus, so shall all the faithful. But may God first work in us this conformance to His Divine Will also. Let it be so, dear Jesus, in my life as in Mary's.:notworthy: This will be my desire and sure hope as I renew my Consecration to Mary this summer!

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Fatima, Patty and lynnfiat like this.
  6. lynnfiat

[​IMG]
    July 5, 1851 - June 1, 1927
    Saint Annibale, pray for us!

Booklady, Mario, Fatima and 1 other person like this.
  7. lynnfiat

“Lead us not into temptation”

“And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil.” Matthew 6:13

And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive anyone who is indebted to us, and lead us not into temptation. Luke 11:4

Because of my past sins I pray: Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and then, because of the perils still before me, I immediately go on to add: Lead us not into temptation”. From a sermon by Saint Augustine

And if I added, ‘And lead us not into temptation’ - how could God ever lead man into temptation? - it was because man is always man, free in himself, since I never take away from him the rights I gave him in creating him; and he, frightened and fearful of himself, tacitly cries out, and prays without expressing it with words: ‘Give us the bread of your Will, that we may reject all temptations; and by virtue of this bread, deliver us from every evil. Amen.’ Book of Heaven, Volume 15, May 2, 1923

Booklady and Patty like this.
  8. lynnfiat

• My children, do you want to be holy? Do the Will of my Son. Do not move from what He tells you, and you will have His likeness, His sanctity in your power. Do you want all evils to cease? Do whatever my Son tells you. Do you want any grace, even difficult? Do whatever He tells you and wants. Do you also want the necessary things of natural life? Do whatever my Son tells you; because in His words, in everything He tells you and wants, He encloses such power that, as He speaks, His word contains what you ask for, and makes the graces that you want arise within your souls. How many see themselves as full of passions, weak, afflicted, misfortuned, miserable; yet, they pray and pray, but because they do not do what my Son tells, they obtain nothing; Heaven seems to be closed for them. This is a sorrow for your Mama, because I see that while they pray, they move away from the source in which all goods reside – the Will of my Son." From the Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will

Booklady, Sam and Patty like this.
  9. Mario

Mario Powers

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto thee!

Booklady and Sam like this.
  10. lynnfiat

From the Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will (Additional Lesson #6)

“Now, my child, I want to confide to you a pain that tortures Me. Unfortunately, there are many who go to church to pray, but the prayer that they direct to God remains on their lips, because their hearts and minds flee far away from Him. How many go to church out of pure habit, or to spend time uselessly. They close Heaven, instead of opening It. And how numerous are the irreverence’s committed in the house of God! How many scourges would be spared in the world, and how many chastisements would convert into graces, if all souls strived to imitate our example.

Only the prayer that springs from a soul in whom the Divine Will reigns, acts in an irresistible way over the Heart of God. It is so powerful as to conquer Him, and to obtain the greatest graces from Him. Therefore, take care to live in the Divine Will, and your Mama, who loves you, will give to your prayer the rights of Her powerful intercession. “

Booklady, Patty and Sam like this.
  11. lynnfiat

ASPIRATIONS OF TERESA HIGGINSON TO THE SACRED HEAD OF OUR BLESSED LORD
    As Seat of Divine Wisdom

O WILL, which was always in meek subjection to Thy Heavenly Father's, control me in all things,
    as thou didst govern all the affections and motions of the Sacred Heart of the God made Man.

O UNDERSTANDING, which knows all things, ever guide me with Thy Light.

O MEMORY, in which past, present and future are at once reflected, which is ever mindful of me and
    always seems studying some new means of giving fresh favours, force me to love Thee more and more.

SOUL OF JESUS, sorrowful unto death, would that I could console Thee in Thy bitter anguish and grief.

Imprimatur, Jacobus Canonicus Carr,
    Pro Epo Liverpolitano.

Patty likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

Pope Benedict XVI said in his Encyclical Letter, Deus Caritas Est, when he affirmed: “The love-story between God and man consists in the very fact that this communion of will increases in a communion of thought and sentiment, and thus our will and God’s will increasingly coincide: God’s Will is no longer for me an alien will, something imposed on me from without by the commandments, but is now my own will, based on the realization that God is in fact more deeply present to me than I am to myself.”

In his General Audience on Feb. 1, 2012, Pope Benedict XVI spoke abut placing the human will within the Divine Will, “In Jesus’ prayer to the Father on that terrible and wondrous night of Gethsemane, earth became heaven; the earth of his human will, shaken by fear and anguish, was assumed by the divine will, so that the will of God might be accomplished on earth.” He added that this is “important for our prayer as well.” “Thus”, the Pope said, “Jesus tells us that it is only in conforming one’s own will to the Divine Will that the human being attains his true greatness, that he becomes ‘divine’; it is only by going out of himself – only in his ‘yes’ to God – that the desire of Adam and of us all is fulfilled – that of being completely free. This s what Jesus accomplishes in Gethsemane: by placing the human will within the Divine Will the true man is born, and we are redeemed.”

Pope St. Paul VI in his message Urbi et Obi, April 4, 1971 said: “The unity of the world will be. The dignity of the human person shall be recognized not only formally but effectively. The inviolability of life, from the womb to old age… Undue social inequalities will be overcome. The relations between peoples will be peaceful, reasonable and fraternal. Neither selfishness, nor arrogance, nor poverty…(shall) prevent the establishment of a true human order, a common good, a new civilization.”

And this is from Pope Francis at the Angeles Address, Dec.1, 2013: “But when will this occur? What a beautiful day it shall be, when weapons are dismantled in order to be transformed into tools for work! What a beautiful day that shall be! And this is possible! Let us bet on hope, on the hope for peace, and it will be possible!”

Pope Francis also writes in his book, “Our Father, Reflections on the Lords Prayer”, “The Kingdom of God is here and the Kingdom of God will come...The Kingdom of God is also hope; the Kingdom of God is coming now, but at the same time has not yet come completely.”

Pope John Paul II, Papal Address on Psalm 97, Nov. 6, 2002: "This is our great hop and our invocation: "Your Kingdom come!" A Kingdom of peace, justice and serenity, which will re-establish the original harmony of creation."

Booklady, Patty and Fatima like this.
  13. lynnfiat

"There will be a general uproar - confusion everywhere; by the sword, by fire and by water, by sudden deaths, by contagious diseases, I will renew the world - I will make new things. The nations will form a sort of tower of Babel; they will reach thepoint of being unable even to understand one another; the peoples will rebel among themselves, they will no
    longer want kings. All will be humiliated, and peace will come only from Me. And if you hear them say
    ‘peace’, it will not be true, but apparent. Once I have purged everything, I will place my finger in a
    surprising way, and will give the true peace. And then, all those who are humiliated will return to Me; and
    Germany will be Catholic - I have great designs upon her; England, Russia, and every place where blood
    was shed, will rise again to faith and will be incorporated into my Church. There will be the great triumph
    and the union of peoples. Therefore, pray - and it takes patience, because this will not be so soon, but it will
    take time.”
    Book of Heaven, Oct. 16, 1918

14. lynnfiat

"Oh! how much I have loved you, my child. I wanted your acts within mine in order to render you happy and to let you reign together with Me, and - oh! how many times I called you and your acts, but, to my greatest sorrow, mine remained isolated, and I saw yours as though lost within your human will, forming – horrible to say – the kingdom, not divine, but human: the kingdom of passions, and the kingdom of sin, of unhappinesses and misfortune. Your Mama cried over your misfortune; and for each act of human will that you do, as I know the unhappy kingdom to which they lead you, my tears are still pouring, to make you comprehend the great evil that you do.

Therefore, listen to your Mama: if you do the Divine Will, joys, happinesses, will be given to you by right; everything will be in common with your Creator; weaknesses, miseries, will be banished from you. And then you will be the dearest of my children; I will keep you in my same Kingdom, to let you live always of Divine Will."
    From the Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will

15. lynnfiat

"You must know that when there is a strong storm in the sea, where the waters are deep the storm is only superficial. The depths of the sea are in the most perfect calm, the waters remain tranquil, and the fish, when they detect the storm, go to nest where the water is deeper so as to be safer. So, the whole storm unloads itself where the sea contains very little water, because since there is little water, the storm has the strength to agitate it from top to bottom, and even to transport it elsewhere, to other points of the sea. So it happens to souls when they are completely filled with God - up to the brim, up to overflowing outside: storms have no strength to upset them even slightly, because there is no strength that can defy God; at the most, they may feel it superficially. Even more, as the soul detects the storm, she puts the virtues in order, and goes to nest in the inmost depths of God. So, while externally there seems to be a storm, it is completely false – it is then that the soul enjoys more peace, and rests, tranquil, in the bosom of God, just like the fish in the bosom of the sea." March 15, 1908

Patty likes this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Lynne,

There is a great correlation, I believe, between living in the Divine Will and its relationship to St. Therese, whom my Mom and Dad named me after. If you ever have the opportunity to read Maurice and Therese, you'll witness an authentic friendship forged between the Little Flower during the last year of her life and a seminarian preparing for a missionary life in Africa. They exchanged a number of letters, and Patrick Ahern: the author who assembles them, is an astute observer. The utter confidence of a soul living in the Divine Will acts in an irresistible way over the Heart of God, and I see this very clearly in the words and analogies which Therese conveys to Maurice. At this point she was immersed in her Dark Night (perhaps you would claim that does not occur to one living in the Divine Will?), but even in the midst of her self-offering, her loving missionary zeal toward this future missionary emphasized that Jesus finds the soul who approaches him with confident love, irresistible. As post 915 expresses:

Even more, as the soul detects the storm, she puts the virtues in order, and goes to nest in the inmost depths of God.

Patty, AED and lynnfiat like this.
  17. lynnfiat

It is believed that Therese did live in the Divine Will. I have several books of hers, but not the one you quoted. I would also say that the dark night is something that many have experienced - it is God's way of bringing the soul closer to Him through desire for Him. Luisa did experience the dark night every time she felt Jesus left her. Living in His Will does not exempt us from the sorrow of feeling the loss of God. Even Our Lady felt that when Jesus was lost in the Temple.
    I love that quote from the book you mentioned. It sounds like it is directly from Luisa. God bless you. Lynne

Patty likes this.
  18. lynnfiat

"If you want to live in the Divine Will, no longer recognizing your will in all things but only that of God, Jesus takes you at you word and does the deeds; and He will have more interest in having you live in His will than you yourself." From a letter of Luisa

Booklady likes this.
  19. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

What a blessed thread. I just discovered it today. Thanks so much, Lynne. The bounty of this forum is such a blessing to us, specially now that we are so restricted from our churches.

20. lynnfiat

Fr. Stefano Gobbi (Marian Movement of Priests) taken from his booklet "The Triumph, The Second Coming and the Eucharistic Reign":

There is a mystic, Luisa Piccarreta, whose cause for beatification is in progress, who wrote great works about the Divine Will. When I was in Mexico, I was given some of these writings which relate to numerous aspects described in our book [To the Priests…]. I was impressed by them – I should read the exact text to you, but I don’t have it with me today. It says that every two thousand years there has been a great renewal. Two thousand years after creation there was the deluge of water. Two thousand years after the deluge of water, there was the deluge of blood: the redemption. After two thousand years there will be the deluge of fire – a spiritual fire, I think – and finally, the Kingdom of the Divine Will will come upon earth, because every creature will fulfill the Divine Will in a perfect way.

And so, I think that this return of Christ in glory will be able to bring the Kingdom of the Divine Will into the world, and each creature will be able to do the Will of the Father in a perfect way, and the Father will be glorified by these children of his who say ‘yes’ to his Will; and Christ will bring about his Kingdom – a Kingdom of holiness and of docile obedience to the heavenly Father.

Mario likes this.