The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Has there ever been anything written that is more true than this piece? It applies to our moment in history, more powerful then most anything else spoken for our moment. The problem and the fix to our world and church problems laid out beautifully for this time in history. What direction man takes is the only question that remains. The era of peace will come, but not before the worst period of human history comes first. Are we prepared?

Patty and maryn like this.
  2. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Not sure it fits or if it was my imagination... but I heard strange horns for about 1 hour. Sounded like humming horns. Strange Strange strange. Probably my imagination but weird all the same.

:(

Patty likes this.
  3. josephite

josephite Powers

Not sure what the horns may mean Brother Al, maybe God is allowing you to experience a mystical experience! But I don’t think it is related to this thread of new age divine holiness.

We the Catholic faithful, are to look to the rock!

That is..... to the doctrinal teachings of the age old traditional holiness of Our Lord Jesus, the Blessed Virgin Mary, St Joseph, St Paul and the Apostles. [Look to the thread the imitation of Christ]

We can also manifest this true holiness by living Our lady’s continual requests in her approved apparitions over the last 2 centuries!

At Fatima Our Lady tells us to live our state in life; sounds simple but it requires heroic virtue in any age!
    God Bless

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Beth B likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

THE DAWN, THE NEW ERA (THE ERA OF PEACE), THE ‘NEW AND DIVINE’ HOLINESS

THE FULFILLMENT OF THE ‘OUR FATHER’

Dear young people, it is up to you to be the watchmen of the morning who announce the coming of the sun who is the Risen Christ! —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Message of the Holy Father to the Youth of the World, XVII World Youth Day, n. 3; (cf. Is 21:11-12)

…watchmen who proclaim to the world a new dawn of hope, brotherhood and peace. —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Address to the Guanelli Youth Movement, April 20th, 2002

God himself had provided to bring about that “new and divine” holiness with which the Holy Spirit wishes to enrich Christians at the dawn of the third millennium, in order to “make Christ the heart of the world.” —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Address to the Rogationist Fathers, n. 6,

…every day in the prayer of the Our Father we ask the Lord: “Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” (Matt 6:10)…. we recognize that “heaven” is where the will of God is done, and that “earth” becomes “heaven”—i.e., the place of the presence of love, of goodness, of truth and of divine beauty—only if on earth the will of God is done. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, General Audience, February 1st, 2012, Vatican City

Empowered by the Spirit, and drawing upon faith’s rich vision, a new generation of Christians is being called to help build a world in which God’s gift of life is welcomed, respected and cherished… A new age in which hope liberates us from the shallowness, apathy, and self-absorption which deaden our souls and poison our relationships. Dear young friends, the Lord is asking you to be prophets of this new age… —POPE BENEDICT XVI, Homily, World Youth Day, Sydney, Australia, July 20th, 2008

…turning our eyes to the future, we confidently await the dawn of a new Day… “Watchmen, what of the night?” (Is. 21:11), and we hear the answer: “Hark, your watchmen lift up their voice, together they sing for joy: for eye to eye they see the return of the Lord to Zion”…. “As the third millennium of the Redemption draws near, God is preparing a great springtime for Christianity and we can already see its first signs.” May Mary, the Morning Star, help us to say with ever new ardor our “yes” to the Father’s plan for salvation that all nations and tongues may see his glory. —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Message for World Mission Sunday, n.9, October 24th, 1999;

The task of humble Pope John is to “prepare for the Lord a perfect people,” which is exactly like the task of the Baptist, who is his patron and from whom he takes his name. And it is not possible to imagine a higher and more precious perfection than that of the triumph of Christian peace, which is peace at heart, peace in the social order, in life, in wellbeing, in mutual respect, and in the brotherhood of nations. —POPE JOHN XXIII

Patty likes this.
  5. lynnfiat

The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world. —Our Lady of Fatima
    (The New Era, The Period of Peace, The New and Divine Holiness, The Dawn, The Fulfillment of the Our Father, The Fulfillment of the Divine Will)

Patty and Lumena like this.
  6. lynnfiat

The Eucharistic Reign of Christ

MMP (Marian Movement of Priests) #360, Aug. 21, 1987

Because, in the Eucharist, Jesus Christ is really present, He remains ever with you, and this presence of His Will become increasingly stronger, will shine over the earth like a sun and will mark the beginning of a new era. The coming of the glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the greatest splendor of the Eucharist. Christ will restore His glorious reign in the universal triumph of His Eucharistic reign, which will unfold in all its power and will have the capacity to change hearts, souls, individuals, families, society and the very structure of the world.

When He will have restored His Eucharistic reign, Jesus will lead you to take joy in this habitual presence of His, which you will feel in a new and extraordinary way and which will lead you to the experience of a second, renewed and more beautiful earthly paradise.

MMP #387, Aug. 31, 1988

The coming of the glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus.

MMP #443, Feb. 26, 1991

Today I ask all to throw open the doors to Jesus Christ who is coming. I am the Motherr of the Second Advent and the door which is being opened on the new era. This new era will coincide with the greatest triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus.

MMP #421, April 12, 1990

In fact, the coming of the glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the greatest splendor of His Eucharistic reign among you. The Eucharistic Jesus will release all His power of love, which will transform souls, the Church and all humanity.

MMP #505, Nov.21, 1993 (Feast of Christ the King)

The glorious reign of Christ will be established after the complete defeat of satan and all the spirits of evil, and the destruction of satans diabolical power. Thus he will be bound and cast into hell, and the gates of the abyss will be shut so that he can no longer get out to harm the world. And Christ will reign in the world.

The glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus, because in a purified and sanctified world, completely renewed by love, Jesus will be made manifest, above all in the mystery of His Eucharistic presence.

The Eucharist will be the source from which will burst forth all His divine power, and it will become the new sun, which will shed its bright rays in hearts and souls, and then in the life of individuals, families, and nations, making of all one single flock, docile and meek, whose sole shepherd will be Jesus.

Letter of Luisa Piccarreta to Federico Abresch from Bologna

Patty and Lumena like this.
  7. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Lynnfiat, do you believe that this era of Peace promised by Our Lady Of Fatima comes before or after Antichrist?

8. josephite

josephite Powers

Lynn,

Father Gobbi's words are beautiful, because he truly loves and venerates the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, Jesus Most Holy in the Blessed Eucharist!

Let us now contrast Fr Gobbi's words and his great Love for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to the diabolical words of Lusia Piccaretta who has Jesus saying that the Eucharist is NOTHING and IT is DEAD FOR HIM and even that HE [JESUS] PERHAPS DOES NOT LIVE IN THE SACRAMENTAL HOSTS!!

Below....

"My daughter, this mirror is the accidents of bread which keep me imprisoned in them. I form my life in the Host, but this gives me NOTHING: not an affection, not a palpitation, not the smallest 'I love you.' It is, as it were, dead for Me. I remain alone, without the shadow of any exchange; and, therefore, My Love is almost impatient to go out, to break this glass (of the accidents) descending into hearts, to find in them that exchange that the Host neither knows how, nor can gives to me. But do you know where I find my true exchange? In the soul that lives in my will Mydaughter, do I perhaps not live in the Sacramental Hosts, Living and True, in Soul, Body, Blood and Divinity?Because there is not a will that opposes mine. If I were to find a will in the Host that opposed mine, I would live neither Real Life, nor perennial Life in It. And this is also the reason why the Sacramental Accidents are consumed when creatures receive me, because I do not find a human will united in such a way that they want to lose theirs, in order to make acquisition of mine; but if I find a will that wants to act, that wants to do by itself; and I make My little visit and leave. On the contrary, for Him who lives in my Will, My will and his are one alone; and if I do it in the hosts, much more can I do it in him; much more so, since I find a palpitation, an affection, My exchange and My gain, which I do not find in a host. Louisa Piccaretta's Book of Heaven, Volume 16, November 5, 1923

,,,,,,,,,,,To this above statement of Louisa Piccaretta, all Catholic say Anathema sit

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  9. lynnfiat

Dear Josephite,

I would first like to tell you that the words you have quoted above from the Book of Heaven are not Luisa's words, but the Words of Our Lord to Luisa.
    As I am no theologian, I will attempt to hopefully give you some understanding of what Our dear Lord is telling us:

1 - "I form my life in the Host, but this gives me NOTHING" -
    Reply -
    It is not the Host that gives Jesus love, it is those who receive Him and love Him in the Sacred Host uniting ourselves to Him. "Holy Communion augments our union with Christ. The principal fruit of receiving the Eucharist in Holy Communion is an intimate union with Christ Jesus." CCC #1391

2 - "...do I perhaps not live in the Sacramental Hosts, Living and True, in Soul, Body, Blood and Divinity?"
    Reply - Here Jesus tells us that He is absolutely present in the Sacramental Hosts. "The Real Life of Christ consists primarily of the soul's continuous participation in the life of Jesus in the Eucharist." (Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi)

From the Book of Heaven, Jesus explains, "Do you know where I find My true requital? In the soul who lives in My Will. As I descend into its heart, immediately I consume the accidents of the consecrated Host, because I know that more noble accidents, more dear to Me, are ready to imprison Me and keep Me within its heart....I will not be alone, but with My most faithful companion. We will be two hearts beating together, united in our love with our desires as one. So, I remain in this soul and there My life resides just as alive and real as in the Most Blessed Sacrament."

3 - ...this is also the reason why the Sacramental Accidents are consumed when creatures receive me, because I do not find a human will united in such a way that they want to lose theirs, in order to make acquisition of mine; but if I find a will that wants to act, that wants to do by itself; and I make My little visit and leave."
    Reply -
    The Catholic Church teaches us:
    Our Lord is present as long as the appearances of bread and wine remain. When a consecrated Host is digested or dissolved in water, and no longer has the appearance of bread, it is no longer Jesus. Thus Our Lord is present in a communicant for about 15 minutes
    The Eucharistic presence of Christ begins at the moment of the consecration and endures as long as the Eucharistic species subsist." CCC #1377

But for one who lives in His Divine Will,
    Fr. Iannuzzi explaines in his book "The Gift of Living in the Divine Will" (Ecclesiastical Approbation from The Pontifical Gregorian University of Rome authorized by the Holy See)
    "After having informed, weaned, and perfected the soul, for as many times as it accomplishes its acts in the Divine Will, Jesus consecrates it into a living host." (as He did to Saint Faustina and others) You can read Jesus' Words to Luisa regarding this in Vol. 13, Nov. 26, 1921

4- "My exchange and My gain, which I do not find in a host."

Reply - "Of themselves the accidents of the unconsecrated host possess no reason, will or desire that might otherwise oppose My sacramental life. So, the host contributes nothing, as the work of consecration is entirely Mine. If I so will it, I accomplish it."

Josephite - I believe if you would ponder the Words of Jesus, you will see that what you believed Him to be saying is not correct. You are misunderstanding His Words.

God bless you.
    Lynne

Book of Heaven, Vol. 11, Dec. 17, 1914:
    . Do you see the garments that cover Me in the Sacrament? They are the accidents of the bread from which the Host is made. The Life which exists in this Host is my Body, my Blood and my Divinity. My supreme Will is the act which contains this Life. This Will develops the Love, the reparation, the immolation and all the rest that I do in the Sacrament. The Sacrament never moves one point from my Volition. There is nothing that comes from Me which is not led by my Volition.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Patty and Fatima like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Beautifully explained, thanks Lynne.

Agnes rose and Patty like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Without tying to answer for Lynne, I will say Father Gobbi has stated that the Era of Peace that both our Lady of Fatima and Revelations 20: 1-6 speaks of comes after the Warning and after the purification and reign of the Antichrist, as there can be no lasting Peace on earth until Satan and the Antichrist are locked up in hell, as Revelations 20 speaks to, an era peace scripture says is for "1000" years, which the church teaches is a figurtive number of a long period of time.

A substantial amount of other prophets of our age have acknowledged the same on the era of peace after the Antichrist's reign on earth..

12. lynnfiat

Agree! But, there are also some mystics that believe his reign comes at the end of the world, one being Maria Valtorta who Jesus supposedly told, “...as conqueror (Jesus) of the Beast and its prophet.....then it will be the time of My Kingdom on Earth.” “When the last attempt has been made, Satan will come for the last time and will find followers at the four corners of the earth, and they will be more numerous than the sand of the sea.”

I have no opinion on this topic other than what I have read from many mystics and hints in Scripture itself, but I do know that all those who love Our Lord and Our Blessed Mother will have no cause for worry as we will be taken care of whether it be here on earth or in Heaven with them. All we need do is trust and to pray much for lost souls!

Agnes rose and Patty like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If this is true it seems to contradict scripture, Revelations 20:1-6, where the Antichrist reigns with the False Prophet and they are thrown into hell along with Satan for 1000 years, during the 1000 year period of peace. Then at the end of this peace period Satan is released from hell one more time for a short period to wage war against the faithful and is defeated for the last time and then the general judgement on mankind, as per scripture.

Many earlier mystics seemed to confuse "the end of world" with the end of the Antichrist. Definitely not what modern prophets have revealed, including Father Gobbi, who's book has double imprimatur.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    Sam likes this.
  14. lynnfiat

"THE SUN OF MY WILL" Luisa Piccarreta,

An Ordinary Life Outside the Ordinary,
    by Maria Rosaria Del Genio, Libreria Editrice Vaticana.
    Excerpt from the Biography that concerns today's Reading: (p.69)

St. Paul had already said, "For I do not do what I want" (Rom 7:15). If remaining in God's Will is difficult for him, he who had totally given himself to God after his tumultuous encounter with Jesus of Nazareth, perhaps it is impossible for the person in whom the Spirit has not acted - to go from doing the Will of God, almost out of resignation, to being in God's Will with impassioned love. We are, in fact, dealing with total trust that depends on man only with regard to his desire. It is not about understanding, but about believing that only in the mold of the Divine Will are people conformed to Christ - the Lord of History and King of the Universe. It is to this reality that the words of the creation of mankind refer: "Let us make human beings in our image" (Gn 1:26).

Patty likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

Mark,
    I believe it all means the same because at the end satan will be released again for the last time. His reign will be in his "son" as another Antichrist. Pondering......

16. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

The matter of who is confused goes the other way according to many Scripture scholars (in additions to Church Fathers and saints).

josephite likes this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This is why I believe God brings his clarification through his prophets of these end times (Amos 3:7 For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets), in order that those who have ears to hear may prepare accordingly. However, just as it has always been throughout history, by the accounts of it in the bible and approved apparitions since, few ever listened to the prophets then and our Lord makes clear few will listen in the end times when he say's Luke 18:8 " But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth"?

lynnfiat likes this.
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have to disagree. There is clearly in the bible two era's to be played out. The current era we are in and another era after the 1000 years of peace in Revelations 20:1-6. There may be another sort of Antichrist at the literal end of the world that God permits back one last time to challenge those faithful who lived in the 1000 year era of peace, prior to the end of the world, but both scripture (Rev:20 1-6) and a consensus of Catholic prophets of our time clearly teach that this 1290 day period of the "man of sin" named Antichrist along with the False Prophet comes before the 1000 year era of peace, the peace that our Lady of Fatima clearly spoke of and our Lord spoke of in the Our Father in the fulfillment of the period where, " his kingdom will come and his will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven". It makes no biblical sense that the Antichrist of Revelations 19 and 20 is bound up for 1000 years along with Satan and the False Prophet during this 1000 years of peace on earth and the fulfillment of the Lords prayer at the end of the world and not the end of an age. If as many old thinkers believe that the Antichrist comes only at the end of the world and not at the end of an age, then why would there be 1000 years of peace at the end of the world, when this world no longer exists? This makes no sense to me.

Satan is bound for a thousand years. The souls of the martyrs reign with Christ in the first resurrection. The last attempts of Satan against the church. The last judgment. Revelations 20: [1] And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. [3] And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should no more seduce the nations, till the thousand years be finished. And after that, he must be loosed a little time. [4] And I saw seats; and they sat upon them; and judgment was given unto them; and the souls of them that were beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and who had not adored the beast nor his image, nor received his character on their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. [5] The rest of the dead lived not, till the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. [6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. In these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ; and shall reign with him a thousand years. [7] And when the thousand years shall be finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go forth, and seduce the nations, which are over the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, and shall gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. [8] And they came upon the breadth of the earth, and encompassed the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. [9] And there came down fire from God out of heaven, and devoured them; and the devil, who seduced them, was cast into the pool of fire and brimstone, where both the beast [10] And the false prophet shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  19. lynnfiat

Mark,
    I just found the place in Maria Valtorta book that speaks about what I posted above:
    There are four major periods:
    1 - the period of the forerunners of antichrist - already begun by 1943
    2- the period of antichrist
    3- the period of peace
    4- the satanic period consisting of satans last war and persecution on the Church. This ends with Christ’s second coming when Christ crushes Satan.
    Then the last judgement takes place.

Now, I don’t know if this is true or not, but I have read all of Maria’s five volumes and it sure sounds like it is from God. Also, I have received an incredible confirmation of her writings but not of the End Times prophecy.

20. lynnfiat

"The will of Mary Immaculate is so clearly united with the Will of God that they seem to be only one will. In fulfilling the will of God, we can say without hesitation that we are fulfilling the will of Mary Immaculate." "..Her will is united to and identified itself in the closest way with the Will of God. She lives and operates only in God and through God. So we should not be afraid to say that our only and deepest wish is to do the Immaculates will as accurately as possible. By doing this, we shall belong to Her every day more. And she shall take possession of our whole being."
    "The first seven centuries were only the preparation the idea, the cause. Now come the realization of that truth, the manifestation of the Immaculate Virgin to souls; Her introduction to souls with all the blessed effect which follow from it. In every country there must arise Cities of Mary Immaculate...you will soon see tears flowing from the eyes of the most hardened sinners; prisons will be emptied; honest workers will unite; families will overflow with virtue, peace and happiness; all discord will be banished, for it is now the new era."

From the writings of Saint Maximillian Kolbe

Sanctus, Agnes rose and Fatima like this.