The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"Towards the end of the world ... Almighty God and His holy Mother are to raise up saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs.

These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her spirit, supported by her arms, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other.

With one hand they will give battle, overthrowing and crushing heretics and their heresies, schismatics and their schisms, idolaters and their idolatries, sinners and their wickedness. With the other hand they will build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God, namely, the Blessed Virgin. …" Words of Saint Louis de Montfort - "God Alone"

djmoforegon, Patty, Fatima and 4 others like this.
  2. lynnfiat

Our Lord asks Blessed Conchita de Armida (1862-1937) to pray for a New Pentecost:

"The time has come to exalt the Holy Spirit in the world. He is the soul of this Beloved Church. This divine Person diffuses Himself prodigally in every act of the Church. I desire that this last epoch be consecrated in a very special way to this Holy Spirit who ever operates out of love. He guided the Church from her very humble beginnings, by the three humble acts of humble love in Peter. I desire that in these latter days this holy love inflame all hearts, but most of all the hearts of the Pope and my priests. It is His turn, it is His epoch, it is the triumph of love in My Church, in the whole universe.

Servant of God, Marthe Robin (1902-1981) predicted in 1936 that there would be a New Pentecost of Love, that the Church would be renewed by an apostolate of the laity - long before Pope John XXIII, Pope Paul VI, and Pope John Paul II spoke of a "new springtime in the Church" or a "New Pentecost of Love".

"the coming of (the Kingdom of God) is the work of the Spirit of the Lord who completes his work on earth and brings us the fullness of grace." (CCC,2818) "the end-time in which we live is the age of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit." (CCC,2819)

Let us pray:
    Father may your Will, made know in Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, reign in us through Mary!
    Holy Spirit, Mother Mary, unite us to Jesus, that together we may live in the Bosom of the Father - in the Heart of the Trinity - in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
    Amen

Byron, djmoforegon and Patty like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Father Gobbi's messages from our Lady spoke of a New Pentecost as well MMP #265 New Heavens and New Earth.

Byron, lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  4. lynnfiat

upload_2019-1-5_15-43-20.png
    The Solemnity of the Epiphany of the Lord - January 6,2019

“My daughter, since the human race is all one family; when someone does some good work and offers something to Me, the whole human family participates in that offering and is present to Me as if all were offering it. As for example, today, as the Magi offered their gifts to Me, I had all human generations present in their persons, and all participated in the merit of their good work. The first thing they offered to Me was gold, and I, in return, gave them the intelligence and the knowledge of truth. But do you know which gold I want now from souls? Not material gold – no, but spiritual gold; that is, the gold of their will, the gold of their affections, of their desires, of their own tastes, the gold of the whole interior of man. This is all the gold that the soul has, and I want it all for Myself. Now, it is almost difficult for the soul to give this to Me without sacrificing and mortifying herself; and this is how myrrh, like electric wire, binds the interior of man, renders it more shining, and gives it the shades of multiple colors, giving all species of beauty to the soul. But this is not all; it takes someone who maintains the colors and the freshness always alive, which, almost like fragrance and breeze, blow from within the soul. It takes someone who offers and obtains greater gifts than the ones he gives; and it also takes someone who forces the One who receives and the One who gives to dwell in his own interior, keeping Him in continuous conversation and in continuous commerce with himself. So, who does all this? It is prayer, especially the spirit of interior prayer, which knows how to convert into gold, not only the internal works, but also the external works - and this is the incense.”
    Book of Heaven, Vol. VI, Jan. 6, 1904

We offer You, Dearest Jesus,
    …. the gold of our will, the gold of our affections, of our desires, of our own tastes, the gold of our whole interior
    …. the myrrh of our sacrifices and mortifications
    … the incense of prayer, the spirit of our interior prayer, which knows how to convert into gold, not only the internal works, but also the external works

fused in your Most Holy and Divine Will, all for the Praise and Glory of God!

AED, Byron and Patty like this.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

We offer You, Dearest Jesus,
    …. the gold of our will, the gold of our affections, of our desires, of our own tastes, the gold of our whole interior
    …. the myrrh of our sacrifices and mortifications
    … the incense of prayer, the spirit of our interior prayer, which knows how to convert into gold, not only the internal works, but also the external works

fused in your Most Holy and Divine Will, all for the Praise and Glory of God!

Such an appropriate prayer!

Safe in the Divine Will!

Byron and Patty like this.
  6. lynnfiat

"The new era, which I announce to you, coincides with the complete fulfillment of the Divine Will, so that at last there is coming about that which Jesus taught you to ask for from the Heavenly Father: 'Your Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.' This is the time when the Divine Will of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is being accomplished by the creatures. From the perfect fulfillment of the Divine Will, the whole world is becoming renewed, because God finds there, as it were, His new garden of Eden, where He can dwell in loving companionship with His creatures." (To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons, MMP #453, Aug. 15, 1991)

Byron, Mario, Fatima and 1 other person like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This fits in so well with other Catholic prophecy that speaks to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the Era of Peace, the Second Coming of Jesus in his Glory and Eucharistic Reign of Jesus. This is what I will keep my heart bent towards with all the bad news in the world and the church, which prophecy tells us will get much much worse before the fulfillment of the heavenly kingdom on earth, or the fulfillment of the Lord's prayer comes about.

Byron, lynnfiat, Mario and 1 other person like this.
  8. lynnfiat

“My daughter, the whole world is upside down, and everyone is waiting for changes, for peace, for new things. They themselves gather to discuss about it, and are surprised that they are unable to conclude anything and come to serious decisions. So, true peace does not arise, and everything resolves into words, but no facts. And they hope that more conferences may serve to make serious decisions, but they wait in vain. In the meantime, in this waiting, they are all in fear, and some are preparing for new wars, some hope for new conquests. But, with this, the peoples are impoverished, are stripped alive, and while they are waiting, tired of the sad present era, turbid and bloody, which enwraps them, they wait and hope for a new era of peace and of light.

The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred. The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming – everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, without knowing what this new thing, this change, is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This expectation is a sure sign that the hour is near. But the surest sign is that I am manifesting what I want to do, and that turning to one soul, just as I turned to my Mama in descending from Heaven to earth, I communicate to her my Will and the goods and effects It contains, to make of them a gift for the whole of humanity”. Book of Heaven, July 14, 1923

“The glorious reign of Christ will be above all established in hearts and souls.” “The glorious reign of Christ will correspond to a general flowering of holiness and purity, of love and justice, of joy and peace. For the hearts of men will be transformed by the powerful force of the Holy Spirit…” “The glorious reign of Christ will be established after the complete defeat of satan and all the spirits of evil and the destruction of satans diabolical power. “The glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus…” “Your heavenly Mother is leading you on toward these new heavens and this new earth, the Mother who is gathering you today from every part of the world to prepare you to receive the Lord who is coming.” Fr. Gobbi, MMP, #505, Nov. 21, 1993

Feb. 7, 2003, Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL: After receiving Holy Communion, I saw within my soul Jesus sitting upon my heart as if on a Throne, His back toward me, looking outward with something in His right hand like a rod (a few days after this I was reading something about Jesus holding a scepter in His hand and thought that perhaps this is what I saw). He spoke interiorly to me saying, It is from here I will reign!” Jesus then turned into a little child but remained sitting upon my heart still holding the rod in His hand. Jesus then said to me, “I will reign in those who love me.” LB

Patty, djmoforegon and Byron like this.
  9. Byron

Byron Powers

This is so beautiful.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

This is so true, lynnfiat! I want to be careful what I say here because I don't want to be misconstrued. I love Adoration and have had a few profound experiences during the many times before the Holy Monstrance. But a few years ago, the Lord impressed upon my heart that the Sacramental Presence in the tabernacles is similar to a connecting flight. For instance, my wonderful wife and I are flying down to Houston to visit my son, Christopher, and his family on the 19th. But we have a brief layover in Atlanta, first. Well, Christ's Presence in the Tabernacle is similar to our Atlanta layover. Just as the ultimate destination is Houston, not Atlanta, the ultimate destination of our Eucharistic King is each of our hearts. Jesus wants to dwell not simply in the tabernacles of Catholic churches, but to reign in each of our hearts. Each of us is His ultimate Tabernacle. May Jesus truly and fully rule in each of the hearts that love Him! :notworthy::love:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Patty, Byron and lynnfiat like this.
  11. lynnfiat

THE THIRD STAGE OF THE END TIMES BY SAINT LOUIS DE MONTFORT:

c. Third stage: the Second Coming and reign of Jesus Christ. There is no doubt that “the whole Church expect him [God] to come and reign over all the earth and to judge the living and the dead” (SM 58). This Second Coming of Jesus will lead successively to the reign of Jesus in the world and to the Last Judgment, although not in tandem. Here we see the characteristic vision of Montfort: the universal and stable reign of Jesus (PM 4) anticipated in time as an effect of his coming. Jesus “comes in glory once again to reign upon earth” (TD 158), “the knowledge and the kingdom of Jesus Christ must come into the world” (TD 13), “you yourself will ask of Jesus, together with Mary, that he come with his kingdom on earth.” It is not a visible and personal advent of Jesus and a temporal kingdom, as millenarians would hope for; Montfort insists that the kingdom of Jesus is “in the hearts” (TD 113) or “in our soul” (TD 68). In other words, Jesus will reign when by the intervention of Mary, he is known, loved, and served (TD 49). In TD 217, we have the logical and perhaps even chronological steps: reign of Mary, coming of the Spirit, reign of Jesus Christ. We also see here how Montfort spirituality has as its goal the establishment of the kingdom of Christ: “When will that happy day come . . . when God’s Mother is enthroned in men’s hearts as Queen, subjecting them to the dominion of her great and princely Son?” (TD 217).

Fatima and Patty like this.
  12. lynnfiat

"I look at the future, and without illusions about possible sufferings and sacrifices, without any fear or any shadow of trouble, I embrace the Divine Will, always full of love and mercy. If I look at the earth, a profound sadness takes possession of me, for sin abounds and my God is much offended; if I look at Heaven, I see God in glory, triumphing and loved, and my soul superabounds with joy. Yes, God will have His glory, all His glory, the evil which seems to dominate for a time will perish and the last word will remain with Love."
    Mother Louse Margaret Charet de la Touche, "The Book of Infinite Love"

(From the Office of Secretary for State of His Holiness: "The Holy Father Pius XI has deigned to accept the new collection of writings of Mother Louise Margaret Claret de la Touche united under the title The Book of Infinite Love. Signed: P. Cardinal Gasparri, July 11, 1928 - Pope Pius XII has given a special blessing for the introduction of her writings to Ireland, England and America)

Patty and Lumena like this.
  13. lynnfiat

“My daughter, I repeat it to you - do not look at the earth; let us allow them to do what they want. They want to make war – let them do it; when they get tired, I too will make my war. Their tiredness in evil, their disenchantments, the disillusions, the losses suffered, will dispose them to receive my war. My war will be war of love. My Will will descend from Heaven into their midst; all your acts, and those of others done in my Volition, will wage war on the creatures - but not a war of blood; they will wage war with the weapons of love,
    giving them gifts, graces, peace. They will give such surprising things as to astonish ungrateful man. This Will of Mine, militia of Heaven, will confound man with divine weapons; It will overwhelm him, It will give him the light in order to see - not evil, but the gifts and the riches with which I want to enrich him. The acts done in my Will, carrying the creative power within themselves, will be the new salvation of man; and descending from Heaven, they will bring all goods upon earth - they will bring the New Era, and the triumph over the human iniquity. Therefore, multiply your acts in my Will to form the weapons, the gifts, the graces, so as to be able to descend into the midst of creatures and wage on them the war of love.” Vol. 12, Apr. 26, 1921

Fatima and Patty like this.
  14. Mario

Mario Powers

How hopeful this message is!

Evil acts, selfish choices, are inwardly directed, and rooted in selfishness. There is always collateral damage! They spring from the heart of broken human minds and evil spirits.

Choices and actions done in the Divine Will are loving and outwardly directed. They are always fruitful and life-giving! They come forth from the Holy Spirit and the hearts of children of the Father!

mb6752, Patty, maryn and 2 others like this.
  15. lynnfiat

Venerable Louise Margaret Claret de la Touche, 15th March 1868 to 14th of May 1915
    She was a French Visitation nun who had to overcome many and great obstacles all through her life to do God's will. She suffered to a heroic degree in many ways and was truly a victim soul. Our Lord revealed to her His plan of infinite love for the world for which He needs the help of His chosen souls, the priests of the world.

The message of Sister Louise Margaret may be summarized as follows:
    1. God is Infinite Love. All that is and all that He has created is love.
    2. God wants to renew this world full of hate with a particular outpouring of love.
    3. God wants to entrust this mission to priests and, therefore, He wants to fill them, first of all, with love by inviting them to enter the Heart of Christ and draw love from there. Only after having had the experience of being loved by Christ can priests change the world by sowing love with open hands.

"After Holy Communion, I found myself suddenly plunged into the abyss of Infinite Love. This Divine Love enveloped me entirely; as It flowed upon me, I felt myself impregnated with It like a sponge plunged into water; the most sweet voice of Jesus said to me: 'Fill yourself with this Love and diffuse it over the world.'" (The Book of Infinite Love" - Ven. Mother Louise Margaret Claret de la Touche)

Patty, Mario and AED like this.
  16. lynnfiat

"I am leading you on the road of perfect love, that you too may follow your Mother in saying your 'yes' to the divine will."
    (Fr. Gobbi, MMP, #185m)
    Fiat Voluntus Tua!

AED and Patty like this.
  17. lynnfiat

"This is our great hope and our invocation, Your Kingdom come!’—a Kingdom of peace, justice and serenity, which will re-establish the original harmony of creation." —Pope John Paul II, General Audience, November 2002

Mario, AED and Patty like this.
  18. childofdivinewill

childofdivinewill New Member

I’d appreciate Lynn’s opinion about my suggestions below.

I now pray daily the Prayer of Consecration to the Divine Will, which is included at the end of each of the 36 volumes of the Book of Heaven. I try to read a few pages of the Book of Heaven daily or at least several times a week.

For those who have an ardent desire to live in the Divine Will and belong to “the little group of the first children of God’s Supreme Fiat”, please prayerfully consider joining the Benedictine Oblates of Divine Will (Third Order). According to Fr. Elijah’s invitation/information letter on the website, “The main thing that an oblate needs is a fervent desire and commitment to live in God's Most Holy and Divine Will on earth as it is in heaven.” With the Holy Family of Nazareth as the model, the members are expected to “live daily life with extraordinary love: divine love” and practice some spiritual exercises and devotions. To read his entire letter, visit https://www.benedictinesofdivinewill.org/oblates.html

The website of the Benedictine Daughters of Divine Will contains a treasure trove of writings about the Divine Will (many of them downloadable as .pdf documents), including the book, The Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will, and many more. https://www.benedictinesofdivinewill.org/family-tree.html

Fiat Voluntas Tua!

Lumena likes this.
  19. lynnfiat

I agree with all you have posted! Please also pray for the Beautification of Luisa which is well on its way but has the usual blocks in the way, so we must pray.
    I also would have joined the Benedictines of the Divine Will third order, but I already belong to the Servite order of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, which also in based on living in the Divine Will. The Benedictine Daughters of the Divine Will was started by a friend of ours, Mother Gabriel Marie (through the desire of God) - who prior to starting her Order was Sister Mary Catherine, a nun of Mother Angelica's. We met her while living in Hanceville AL near the Shrine and Monastery of Mother Angelica. Mother Gabriel Marie is one of the holiest people I have known (besides Mother Angelica) I highly recommend not only the website, but also receiving their newsletter.
    I leave you with the words of Luisa: "Oh, how I wish all would understand what it means to live in the Divine Will! It is the greatest miracle that Jesus can do for the creatures; it is the greatest glory He can receive. To live in It means to love with His own Love and together with Jesus, to possess the Creative and Preserving Power - He, by nature; we, by grace."
    Oh, if all would understand this, to live in It would become our predominant passion and all evils would flee from us!

In the Heart of Jesus and Mary,
    Lynne

Mario and Patty like this.
  20. lynnfiat

“My daughter, the whole world is upside down, and everyone is waiting for changes, for peace, for new things. They themselves gather to discuss about it, and are surprised that they are unable to conclude anything and come to serious decisions. So, true peace does not arise, and everything resolves into words, but no facts. And they hope that more conferences may serve to make serious decisions, but they wait in vain. In the meantime, in this waiting, they are all in fear, and some are preparing for new wars, some hope for new conquests. But, with this, the peoples are impoverished, are stripped alive, and while they are waiting, tired of the sad present era, turbid and bloody, which enwraps them, they wait and hope for a new era of peace and of light.

The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred. The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming – everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, without knowing what this new thing, this change, is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This expectation is a sure sign that the hour is near. But the surest sign is that I am manifesting what I want to do, and that turning to one soul, just as I turned to my Mama in descending from Heaven to earth, I communicate to her my Will and the goods and effects It contains, to make of them a gift for the whole of humanity.
    Book of Heaven,, July 14 1923

Mario, Patty and Fatima like this.