The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Jesus told Conchita that before His Kingdom comes on earth, “all materialism” will cease to be. Perhaps this is what I saw in the vision of the cross and the large brilliant “sun” or host.

2. lynnfiat

From The Book of Heaven, Nov. 1, 1926 - Jesus speaks to Luisa about the Flame of Love:

…"continuing your round in the space of Creation, you will arrive at the sun, a sphere which is closer to the earth than the heavens, in order to bring to the creatures the fount of terrestrial happiness, the similes of the beatitudes, and the flavors of the happiness of the Celestial Fatherland. Do you want to know, then, what my Will does in the sun? It glorifies Our interminable light, Our innumerable flavors. It loves and glorifies Our infinite sweetnesses, the indescribable shades of Our beauties; and with its heat, It echoes Our immense Love. Oh! how the sun sings Our praises; how it loves and glorifies Our Divine Being. Just as Our Divinity, unveiled, beatifies the whole Celestial Fatherland with ever new acts, in the same way, the sun, faithful echo of its Creator, celestial bearer of the Supreme Majesty, veiled by its light in which my Will dominates and reigns, brings terrestrial happiness to the earth. It brings its light and its heat; it brings sweetness and almost innumerable flavors to plants, to herbs, to fruits; it brings warmth and fragrance to the flowers, and so many different shades of beauty, as to delight and embellish all nature. Oh! how the sun – or rather, my Will in the sun – through plants, fruits and flowers, offers true terrestrial happiness to the human generations. And if they do not enjoy it fully, it is because they have moved away from that Will which reigns in the sun; and the human will, placing itself against the Divine, breaks Its happiness. My Will, veiled in the light of the sun, while loving and singing the praises of Our divine qualities, from the height of its sphere says to man: ‘In everything you do, be always light, just as I am, so that the light may convert you completely into heat, and you may become as one single flame of love for your Creator. Look at me: by always being light and heat, I possess sweetness; so much so, that I communicate it to the plants, and from the plants to you. If you will always be light and heat, you too will possess the divine sweetness. You will have no more bile or anger in your soul; you will possess the flavors and the different shades of the beauties of the Supreme Being. You will be sun like me; more so, since God has made me for you, and you were made for Him, therefore it is right that you be more sun than I."

Patty likes this.
  3. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Thank you so much, Lynne. Our Lord's words are just sublime!

4. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

So the sun sings His praises, but the Eucharist oppressed and embittered our Lord...

All would do well to use the rich tradition of our Faith instead of using new and unauthorized translations of a private mystic. These translation have been found troublesome from the supporting bishop and he ordered that they not be diseminated.

Another thread started and I will repeat again - best to stay away. At the very least until an authorized critical edition translation in English is available. Hopefully it will straighten out the may troubling aspects of the messages.

josephite and Praetorian like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Some, clearly do not understand the mystical language. Yet they speak to what they do no understand. Best to stay away from commenting negatively to that which you do not comprehend, lest you be working against the spirit of God's will. FYI, Lynne has a letter of approval from her Bishops office stating that there is nothing wrong with the writings of Luisa and she may use any books on the subject to further the knowledge of living in the Divine Will - this is the second one that she has received. So those of us who desire to read, discern and grow in the graces of the Divine Will will continue doing so regardless of what those opposed to God's work of these revelations for our time want.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Patty likes this.
  6. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Frodo likes this.
  7. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Apologies for not being impressed at a bishops opinion these days. And unless Lynn's bishop is the bishop of Trani, then it hold no authority to approve/disprove the messages - much less approve specific translations!

The fact of the matter, you know - those stubborn little things - is that there is no authorized English translations. In fact, the Bishop under whose authority this decision falls under has specifically asked that those translations not be posted or printed online. This has also been corroborated by EWTN.

And thanks Fatima, If I ever need help understanding tricky mystical language it is good to know that we have a self proclaimed authority here on the forum who can spot those who are hard of understanding and set them straight by telling them to be quiet. Nevermind the points that those of us raise, let's speak in generalities, try scare tactics, and not address them.

8. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Thank you Lynne, however, this book seems to be rare, it is over $1000 US dollars for a used copy on Amazon and also on Abe Books.

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What are you afraid of Frodo? If there is something contrary to our faith teachings in Luisa's writings, they would have been condemned from the church decades ago. Long before any writings are officially recognized by the Church, they were read and discerned by the faithful. I have yet to read any theological study on Luisa's writings that found anything contrary to our faith teachings. The church will not keep its faithful from reading and reflecting on mystical writings, unless they are found to be with error, just as St. Pope John Paul and St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta read Maria Valtorta's, The Poem Man God, as their bedside and road companion. Father Joseph Iannuzzi, wrote his doctrinal dissertation on Luisa's writings on the Divine Will. Hard to get a Catholic doctorate on something contrary to the faith, one would assume.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  10. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Hi Frodo, I think this is my fault because now that I read some other threads on the Forum about this, I see they have been shut down and that the topic is off limits, so I am genuinely sorry that I brought it up. I will stop discussing this now. Apologies Lynne that I dragged you back in to this subject.

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Also when we pray to "spread the effects of grace of the Flame of Love over all of humanity" we are praying to blind Satan. As Satan is blinded then those who follow his orders go into disarray, become confused and thus their "work" as minions becomes ineffective. Thus the Flame of Love devotion is a means of preparation for the Kingdom of the Divine Will to be established since there will be no Satanic influence over those living in the Divine Will. The Flame of Love is actually Jesus. It involves the immensity of the burning Love of the Heart of Jesus that must be satisfied and so it flows over and lives in the Immaculate Heart of Mary from whom its actual effect can become active since she is the spouse of the Holy Spirit.

Mario, Fatima and Patty like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Unless people wish to be holier than the Church then attempting to influence others to refrain from learning of the Divine Will is NOT what is now permitted by the Church. The Church, through its appointed authorities over this devotion has permitted certain of the writings that have been studied and determined to be properly translated to be read and studied according to such helps and proper interpretations. There are even particular individuals permitted to teach on this devotion and explain its new and essential truths. There also has been an appointed scholar of this kind of theology to properly translate the writings and this translation has been approved by the Vatican in its proper authorities for this expertise. Therefore there is NO reason for banning any discussion just because it is something new (same objection was made for the additional wording given to the Hail Mary prayer in the Flame of Love devotion). Just as with the enormous benefit to the Faith for these End Times in the Divine Mercy devotion which was also limited for a period of time UNTIL its time made it necessary for its spread and true revelation of purpose, such further guidance of the Holy Spirit continues for those seeking the Truth , as scripture stated would occur into the future. The Divine Will begins to give us a window into the Mystical Humanity of Christ which is a greater depth of revelation of the ultimate degree of His suffering, permitted by the Father, during His passion when we have learned only of His human suffering. What a Mercy filled gift for those seeking to be One with Him in His complete Truth. As humans we cannot find such knowledge on our own. It must come through the means and way of revelation decided by the Father in how this fullness of Truth will come to us....always through those selected humble and usually suffering vessels. Luisa Piccarreta is just such a vessel. If you could satisfy your understanding through your own limited intellect then the Holy Spirit would not be necessary to the Faith and Revelation.

Fatima, lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Such is the case on another thread I started on the Second Coming of Jesus. It is a beautiful overview of what heaven has revealed through Father Gobbi on the fulfillment of the Lord's Prayer, where 'his Kingdom will come, his will is done on earth as it is in heaven'. This is nothing more than the Kingdom of the Divine Will. It is not only biblical, as Father Gobbi clearly shows, it is a gift of the Holy Spirit for our time to know and begin to understand its deep fruits and gifts. Nothing in what Luisa or Father Gobbi has revealed is contrary to scripture or church teaching. What it requires, is discernment from the Holy Spirit, which comes from study, prayer and asking. For the past 35 years of my life, I have studied the doctrinal side of the faith and have learned from holy retreat masters like Father John Hardon SJ and others. This has helped me in knowing the 'black and white' of the unchanging truths of the faith, but today I have opened my heart, mind and soul to the what the Holy Spirit wants us as faithful Catholics to know in these times, which will help prepare us for the fulfillment of the Lord's Prayer, where His holy Will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. The Era of Peace that our Lady of Fatima spoke of and which Revelations 20 speaks of. The Kingdom of the Divine Will is so very close and I am happy to have entered into its understanding, although novice, as this will provide the hope I need to make it through the worst part of human history that is in the making at this time.

Mario, Patty, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  14. lynnfiat

The "living in the Divine Will" is the actual way in which Jesus lived on earth (not My Will, but Yours be done) bringing here with Him the life of Heaven. Pope Benedict XVI also recalled this in a passage of his Encyclical Letter Deus Caritas Est when he affirmed: "The love story between God and man, consists in the very fact that this communion of will increases in a communion of thought and sentiment, and thus our will and God's will increasingly coincide: God's will is no longer for me an alien will, something imposed on me from without by the commandments, but is now my own will, based on the realization that God is in fact more deeply present to me than I am to myself. Then, self-abandonment to God increases and God becomes our joy."

Living this way means that even our smallest act in life takes part in the dynamic of mercy, contributing with Jesus to bring His light to all hearts - and to God - all the praise and adoration that everyone ought to give Him. Cardinal Jose Saraiva Martins, C.M.E. - Prefect emeritus of the Congregation for Saints' Causes - Rome April 23, 2014

Patty likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

Our Lady of America (to Sister Neuzil), Jan. 3, 1984:

"Yet, I tell you my daughter, even should such a destruction happen (nuclear war) because there were not enough souls who took my warning seriously, there will remain a remnant - untouched by the chaos who, having been faithful in following me and spreading my warnings, will gradually inhabit the earth again with their dedicated and holy lives."

"These will renew the earth in the power and light of the Holy Spirit. These faithful ones of my children will be under my protection and that of the Holy Angels, and they will partake of the life of the Divine Trinity in a most remarkable way."

Patty and Fatima like this.
  16. lynnfiat

"If then the knowledge and the Kingdom of Jesus Christ are to come into the world, they will be but a necessary consequence of the knowledge of the most holy Virgin Mary who brought Him into the world for the first time and will make His second advent full of splendor." St. Louis Marie de Montfort - True Devotion Nos. 12-38

Mother Mary: "I was chosen by the most Holy Trinity to become the Mother of the Second Advent, and thus my motherly task is that of preparing the Church and all humanity to receive Jesus, who is retuning to you in glory. His second coming will take place in the light of His divinity, because Jesus will return to you on the clouds of heaven, in the splendor of His royalty and will make subject to Himself the peoples and the nations of the earth and all His enemies will be crushed under the throne of His universal dominion." To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons, MMP #438 fg

From the Divine Appeal (in the Words of Jesus) – Book of Heaven
    If you will give Me your will, all will be done just as I have said; and you will make Me happy, and you will be happy too. I long for nothing else than for My Will to reign among you. Heaven and earth will be smiling at you. My Heavenly Mamma will be sure to be a Mother and Queen to you. She knows the great good that the Kingdom of My Will will bring to you; and, in order to satisfy My ardent desires and to stop My weeping, and because She loves you as Her true children, She is traveling amongst the people of the nations disposing and preparing them to receive the dominion of the Kingdom of My Will. It was She who prepared the people for Me so that I could descend from Heaven to earth. And now I am entrusting to Her, and to Her Maternal Love, the task of disposing the souls of our people to receive a Gift so great (the Gift of living in the Divine Will).

djmoforegon, maryn and Patty like this.
  17. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Well as I have not read any literature yet about this, as I have only just ordered the Doctoral Thesis of Father Iannuzzi, I don't yet understand this Kingdom of the Divine Will, but it seems to me that it is important because it seems, from what I have read, that if it is legitimate/ genuine, it is actually the way to survive the Chastisement. I suppose that the survival of the Chastisement is a subject that has troubled me and occupied my thoughts for decades now.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  18. lynnfiat

Fr. Josephs book is wonderful, but I would recommend an easier read if you are new to reading about this sublime Gift of God, "Be Faithful and Attentive" which is a handbook for living in the Divine Will. Also, as I previously posted, "The Sun of My Will" is an excellent biography of Luisa and published by the Vatican Press. You can obtain both books, if they have any left, from:
    The Center for the Divine Will
    PO Box 340
    Caryville TN 37714
    or call Tom or Kathy Fahy at 423-566-5178

www.comingofthekingdom.com

Agnes rose, Lumena and Patty like this.
  19. lynnfiat

Fr. Bucci is out of the hospital and back with his Order. He still is unable to walk and will undergo dialysis. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for him.
    Fr. Bucci and baby Jesus.jpg

Patty likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

"My Will is more than water. It is true that in certain points, epochs and circumstances, It is as though embounded within most extensive seas, rivers and wells; but there is not one thing, from the greatest to the smallest, in which my Will does not run and does not hold Its primary place – but as though hidden, just as the water is hidden in the earth, such that, although it does not appear, it is the one that makes the plants vegetate and gives life to the roots. However, when my love will make the Era of my Will arise - the New Era of the maximum benefit toward creatures - then will the seas, the rivers of my Volition overflow; and as Its gigantic waves come out, they will overwhelm everything into my Will – but no longer as hidden; rather, Its roaring waves will make themselves seen by all and will touch all. And those who want to resist the current, will run the risk of losing their lives. " Book of Heaven, July 20, 1921

Patty likes this.