The Most Radical of Traditionalists

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

This is too often forgotten in all of the talk of recognizing adulterous "second marriages".
    Often the first spouse if left in the dust along with the children too.
    How come we never hear about them?

SOLADY, Mac, SgCatholic and 3 others like this.
  2. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

In my ignorance, I neglected to mention the collateral damage-the children. They, like the unborn and the Alzheimered, all being silent, get little hearing in today's world. One gets much more respect if one can kill innocents.

BrianK, Mac, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  3. Booklady

Booklady Powers

And they suffer the most.

4. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

And silently. (To us).

BrianK and Praetorian like this.
  5. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

the best part of this thread are these words here:
    "Here’s an unusual suggestion for reading Amoris Laetitia: don’t.'

Doesn't every Catholic have the duty of telling the Truth to all his 'brethren in Christ'? That they may not fall into error?

It is true there is a persecution of what once used to be mainline Catholicism.

BrianK and DeGaulle like this.
  6. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

The Roman Catholic Sanctuary
    Before Paul VI…
    Genuine Roman Catholic Sanctuary

[​IMG]

After Paul VI below

[​IMG]
    Novus Ordo “Worship Space”:
    A New Sanctuary for a New Religion
    Paul VI single-handedly destroyed the Roman Catholic Mass! (in actuality what he did was he created his own "version of a catholic church vatican ll)

Our true Roman Catholic & Apostolic Church remains the same in tact and only recognized by the faithful. If you notice around the world many catholic churches removed the word Roman from their church names (titles).

look at whats happening now all because the popes defiance in 1962 see link below: also
    this is exclusively to vatican ll along with other religions. remember if you are not part of vatican ll, then this does not pertain to you.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  7. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

I always believed that the Great Schism in the Church would be by the introduction of the Fifth Marian Dogma, Mary: Coredemptrix, Mediatrix, Advocate.
    A priest has told me that he is not looking forward to dealing with the backlash of such a dogma. For me, the sooner this happens, the better.

Never would I have imagined that the schism would be caused by confusion, scandalous behavior and utterances of the heirarchy, parish priests lacking the courage to fight current culture, parents caving into accepting chosen gender identities of their children, the support of "Catholic" candidates who do not cherish life as Christ taught us.........etc, etc.

I will never leave the true Church, but I'm constantly reminded that even the elect will be decieved.

8. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

The Year of Mercy sounds like a beautiful thing provided that the term is not abused by using it as an excuse for compromise

Harper, BrianK, SgCatholic and 2 others like this.
  9. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

Matthew 24Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

24 And Jesus being come out of the temple, went away. And his disciples came to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And he answering, said to them: Do you see all these things? Amen I say to you there shall not be left here a stone upon a stone that shall not be destroyed.

3 And when he was sitting on mount Olivet, the disciples came to him privately, saying: Tell us when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the consummation of the world?

4 And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you:

5 For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

6 And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places:

8 Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows.

The Bible talks a lot about being prepared. In Matthew 24:44, it tells us to always be ready, because the Son of Man is coming when we don’t expect it. Matthew 25:12 says something similar. In John 14:2, Jesus tells His disciples that He is going to prepare a place for them in His Father’s house. As this chapter of John continues, Jesus assures them that He is going to come again and receive them to Himself, meaning they will be with Him forever in heaven.

faith, hope, and love! the greatest of these is love! obedience is the highest form of worship!

10. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

Correct me if I'm mistaken but you seem to reject:

Pope John XXIII
    Pope Paul VI
    Pope John Paul I
    Pope John Paul II
    Pope Benedict
    Pope Francis
    Fatima
    Garabandal
    Medjugorje
    Have I missed anything?

11. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

You probably have missed plenty David.
    Luisa P, Vassula, Valtorta , Majarforgery,Gobbi.:eek:

12. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

I wasn't asking you, Mac.

Mac likes this.
  13. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

It’s not the Fatima Secret we need to start from in order to understand the reality of a tragedy in the Church, but from the crisis in the Church itself in order to understand the ultimate meaning of the Fatima Secret . A crisis which goes back to the 1960's, but with Pope Paul Vl abdication (renouncing the throne) and Pope Francis’ pontificate, has seen a shocking acceleration. we are not “over” the crisis in the Church but more than ever in it. The Papacy is not a ministry that can be “enlarged”, since it is an “office” given personally by Jesus Christ to a sole Vicar and a sole successor of Peter (apostolic succession) and, What distinguishes the Catholic Church from every other church or religion is precisely the existence of a unitary and indissoluble principle in the person of the true Supreme Pontiff.
    Part of the Fatima Secret: “In Portugal the dogma of the faith will always be kept.” Our Lady is talking to three little Portuguese shepherds and assures them that their country will not lose the faith. The smoke of Satan did invade the Church, but whoever defends the integrity of the Faith against the powers of hell will see, in time and in eternity, the triumph of the Church and the Immaculate Heart of Mary a definitive seal of the dramatic but fascinating Fatima prophecy.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  14. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

I think that answer means, yes, you do reject all those except, perhaps, Fatima.
    I assume you also therefore believe that Sr Lucia didn't understand anything about what Our Lady wanted in Fatima.

15. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

It has been the constant teaching of the Church that no Catholic is required to place credence in any revelation except what is in Sacred Scripture and Sacred Apostolic Tradition.

"Beloved, do not trust every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they
    belong to God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world"
    (1 John 4:1/DRV)

Pope Benedict XIV (1740-1758) clearly expressed the traditional
    place of private revelation in the Church when he stated: "The Church"
    simply permits them private revelations to be published for the
    instruction and the edification of the faithful. The assent to be given to
    them is not therefore an act of Catholic Faith but of human faith, based
    upon the fact that these revelations are probable and worthy of credence.

apparitions go further back than you may know. pray for all davidtlig, thats the best thing to do.

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

DeGaulle likes this.
  16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Can you please explain why Solady's post implies rejection of the above?

17. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

It doesn't, DeGaulle, but he has previously indicated he rejected recent Popes. I thought it was appropriate to point this out as he enjoys preaching to the forum.

DeGaulle likes this.
  18. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Solady's member profile shows that she's female :p

Harper, DeGaulle and SOLADY like this.
  19. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

there is a shocking ignorance of basic principles of the Catholic Faith sad to say, is epidemic among those who call themselves Catholics although they don't realize it, they are in anathema or heresy. some have no understanding of what the term catholic means! a true catholic would not speak in such a reproachable way to a fellow catholic;read
    Acts 8 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

may the peace of the Lord be with you

20. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

[​IMG] [​IMG]

dont hate me for it fellas!

davidtlig said "Correct me if I'm mistaken..."did'nt he?

Harper and Praetorian like this.