The Mark on the Forehead and on the Hand - the spiritual or the material mark

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by LittleVoice, Sep 5, 2016.

?

Is the Mark of the Beast (Rev 13,16-17) spiritual or material?

1. Spiritual

22.7%
  2. Spiritual and also material

77.3%
  1. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

"But, according to the first commandment of the holy law of the Lord, only God is to be adored and to Him
    alone must every form of worship be rendered. And so they substitute for God a strong, powerful and
    dominating idol. An idol so powerful that it puts to death all who do not adore the statue of the beast. An
    idol so strong and dominating as to cause all, small and great, rich and poor, freemen and slaves, to receive a
    mark on the right hand and on the forehead, and that no one can buy or sell without having this mark, that is
    to say, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This great idol, built to be served and adored by all,
    as I have already revealed to you in the preceding message, is a false christ and a false church.
    " (To the priests 17.6,1989)

"Today is the Feast of the Birth of your heavenly Mother, my dear beloved ones and children consecrated to
    my Immaculate Heart. Live it in joy and in peace, in silence and in prayer, in confidence and in filial
    abandonment.
    You are the little infants of your Infant Mother. You are part of my progeny and a strong point of my
    victorious plan. You form a precious crown of purity, of love and of humility about the cradle in which I am
    placed.
    Allow yourselves to be nourished and formed by me; allow, yourselves to be led by me with docility; allow
    yourselves to be signed by me with my motherly seal.
    These are the times when the followers of him who opposes himself to Christ are being signed with his mark
    on the forehead and on the hand.
    The mark on the forehead and on the hand is an expression of a total dependency on the part of those who
    are designated by this sign. The sign indicates him who is an enemy of Christ, that is to say, the sign of the
    Antichrist. And his mark, which is stamped, signifies the complete belonging of the person thus marked to
    the army of him who is opposed to Christ and who fights against his divine and royal dominion.
    The mark is imprinted on the forehand and on the hand.
    The forehead indicates the intellect, because the mind is the seat of the human reason.
    The hand expresses human activity, because it is with his hands that man acts and works.
    Nevertheless it is the person who is marked with the mark of the Antichrist in his intellect and in his will.
    He who allows himself to be signed with the mark on his forehead is led to accept the doctrine of the denial
    of God, of the rejection of his law, and of atheism which, in these times, is more and more diffused and
    advertised. And thus he is driven to follow the ideologies in mode today and to make of himself a propagator
    of all the errors.
    He who allows himself to be signed with the mark on his hand is obliged to act in an autonomous manner
    and independently of God, ordering his own activities to the quest of a purely material and terrestrial good.
    Thus he withdraws his action from the design of the Father, who wants to illumine it and sustain it by his
    divine Providence; from the love of the Son who makes human toil a precious means for one's own
    redemption and sanctification; from the power of the Spirit who acts everywhere to interiorly renew every
    creature.
    He who is signed with the mark on his hand works for himself alone, to accumulate material goods, to make
    money his god and he becomes a victim of materialism.
    He who is signed with the mark on his hand works solely for the gratification of his own senses, for the
    quest of well-being and pleasure, for the granting of full satisfaction to
    all his passions, especially that of impurity, and he becomes a victim of hedonism.
    He who is signed with the mark on his hand makes of his own self the center of all his actions, looks upon
    others as objects to be used and to be exploited for his own advantage and he becomes a victim of unbridled
    egoism and of lovelessness.
    If my Adversary is signing, with his mark, all his followers, the time has come when I also, your heavenly
    Leader, am signing, with my motherly seal, all those who have consecrated themselves to my Immaculate
    Heart and have formed part of my army.
    I am imprinting my seal on your foreheads with the most holy sign of the Cross of my Son Jesus. Thus I am
    opening the human intellect to receive his divine word, to love it, and to live it. I am leading you to
    entrust yourselves completely to Jesus who has revealed it to you. And I am making of you today
    courageous witnesses of faith. Against those signed on the forehead with the blasphemous mark, I am
    opposing my children signed with the Cross of Jesus Christ.
    And then I am directing all your activity to the perfect glorification of the Most Holy Trinity. For this, I am
    imprinting upon your hands my seal which is the sign of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. With
    the sign of the Father, your human activity becomes directed towards a perfect co-operation with the plans
    of his divine Providence, which still today arrange all things for your good. With the sign of the Son, all
    your actions become profoundly inserted into the mystery of his divine redemption. With the sign of the
    Holy Spirit, everything you do becomes open to his powerful force for sanctification, which breathes
    everywhere like a powerful fire, to renew from its foundations the whole world.
    My beloved children, allow yourselves all to be signed on the forehead and on the hand with my motherly
    seal, on
    this day when, gathered with love about my cradle, you celebrate the feast of the earthly birth of your
    heavenly Mother." (To the priest 8.9.1989)

Byron, Carol55 and lynnfiat like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I wish you had put a 'don't know' option. LOL

In interesting thing from reading the post above is. Blessed Mother has asked us to pray for our Priests, could this be the sign on the forehead or intellect. And Blessed Mother in Medjugorje has been asking us to pray for our Priests hands, could this be to do with the sign of the mark on the hands.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    LittleVoice and Carol55 like this.
  3. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I was in Medjugorje and last week one priest said there during the Holy mass: "Look at the statue of Gospa (Our Lady). What can you see? Except mantle only her face and hands. Face which shines holiness and love and hand which carries blessing" I recognized then, that when somebody has on his forehead the mark of materialism and atheism and he uses his hands to satisfy his egoism, he has already the mark of the beast. No more is needed, no chip, no visible mark. All products in shops have the barcode 666
    [​IMG]

And what is the god of materialistic man? Money. What is his temple? Shoppings centres. Each of us can not buy or sell products without 666. But God condems only those of us who replaced true God with money. And to them he sends the third angel according to Revelation. It is only my opinion. The mark of the beast can be dual with visible mark - the chip. But God can condem us only for spiritual substance of this sin - when we replaced Him with our materialistic earthly life.

PS to Julia: Sorry I don't know how to add the other option in the inquiry.

Julia likes this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

From 7/28/16 prophecy to John Martinez:
    When the time is appropriate, I will send my angels to bring all of you into my Holy Refuges. My angels will physically guide or carry you into those places that I have prepared for you. If you look for them, you will not find them for they are invisible to you now. You will know your true brethren by a sign on their forehead. Some will have a cross on their forehead, and others will have the Holy Eucharist. You will be invisible to the evil men and women.

From the book God Speaks Will you Listen (GSWYL) www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org
    9/26/07 My son, I ask you how are you protected from these evil forces? By receiving the seal of the living God. Read Ezekiel 9:6: Utterly destroy old and young, maidens,children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thau, kill him not. And begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house. Now read Apocalypse 7:3: Saying: hurt not the earth nor the sea nor the trees, till we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads. What is the seal of the living God? It is my life residing in your soul. It is sanctifying grace.

(The most comprehensive message on this subject I have ever read. This is the final message in the book GSWYL.)
    The Mark of the Beast
    1/06/07 My son, I want to further explain to you what the mark of the beast truly means. Apocalypse 13:16-17 states: And he shall make all, both the little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand or on their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Now read Apocalypse 14:9-11: And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man shall adore the beast and his image and receive his character in his forehead or in his hand, He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath: and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torments shall ascend up forever and ever: neither have they rest day nor night, who have adored the beast and his image and whoever receiveth the character of his name.

My son, who are the souls who will take this mark? They are lukewarm Catholics, apostate Protestants, and the followers of the antichrist. I will now explain this further for you. My words clearly states those who take the mark of the beast will be tormented forever with fire and brimstone. This means it is a final act of rebellion against my mercy.What would cause a person to rebel against my mercy with the knowledge of eternal damnation upon receiving the mark? It will be a rejection of my mercy through my warning. The warning shall take place before the mark of the beast is forced on mankind. Otherwise many innocent souls would take this mark not understanding what it truly means. The mark of the beast is more than a computer chip. It is the turning completely of your will to Satan and your sinful desires. A physical mark is an outward manifestation of an inward rebellion against God. Just as baptism, is an outward sign of an inward cleansing of original sin from a soul.During the warning, every soul will know that I exist and that I am the Son of God who is the only way to the Father. My son, souls will experience a miniature judgment and be given a chance to repent and change their wicked ways. This type of knowledge of soul has never occurred on a worldwide scale before in history. Most souls only receive this knowledge after death and are not given a second chance. This is what makes rejection of the warning such a final condemnation. You will see the truth Jesus Christ and then you will reject the truth. You truly will have no excuses. You will be committing the sin of Lucifer and his angels, “ I will not serve.” You will have experienced the truth. No doubts will henceforth remain in the minds of any of my people. Rejection of the warning will leave you with a total rejection of my mercy. This rejection will cause many to totally give their will to Satan and their evil desires. These souls will have taken the mark of the beast on their souls. Just as my faithful, receive the mark of the cross at baptism and confirmation. To repeat, the spiritual mark will be manifested by a physical sign. This physical sign on your being will be required for survival in this world. Those who reject the spiritual mark will reject the physical mark and will be persecuted by the following groups. Lukewarm Catholics will reject my divine life received at baptism and commit the sin of blaspheming my body, blood, soul,and divinity. Hence lukewarm Catholics will persecute my faithful Catholics. After the warning, there will only be one church. All Protestant denominations will have no reason to exist. For all Protestants will see the truth in my Catholic Church. Those Protestants who in their pride reject my truth, will become apostate and persecute my true Catholics. Many Protestants will enter my church because of the warning. The ungodly will persecute my faithful remnant because the ungodly rejected my mercy. A fierce persecution will rage like a fire in certain parts of your world. Europe, North America,and Latin America will persecute my faithful severely. My son, the largest number of converts will come from the pagan religions. Many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and tribal peoples will accept my mercy and truth because of the warning. My church will experience a large amount of growth in those areas. I will need my faithful to teach these converts. Many miracles will take place at this time. Bilocation and other miracles assisted by my angels will occur. My faithful may be teaching in different areas of the world. After the warning, there will only be a short time given to mankind to repent. If no repentance is done, I will allow Satan and the antichrist to chastise a sinful generation. At this time, many faithful will be: called home, persecuted, martyred, and taken to my refuges. Only those who are not spiritual babies with my divine life residing in their souls will endure those days and enter my era of peace. My son, at baptism all my children receive sanctifying grace, but many do not progress beyond spiritual infancy. I will not lose any the Father has given to me. My spiritual babies will come home to be with me to prevent the loss of their souls. A soul who does not partake of my Eucharist remains a spiritual baby. Just as a human baby must eat solid food to grow to adulthood, so spiritually you must receive my graces through the sacraments to mature to spiritual adulthood. The body must be fed to grow.Likewise, the soul must be fed to grow and mature. Satan knows this truth. This is why he has deceived many of my people with false interpretations of my scriptures. Many teach the physical nation of Israel is the fulfillment of my scripture. Many teach the antichrist will resume the Jewish sacrifice in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem to constitute the abomination of desolation. This is a false teaching, not from God, but from human understanding. My son, in the book of Daniel, the persecution by the Jews under Antiochus can be considered a partial fulfillment of the abomination of desolation. But the complete fulfillment has not yet taken place. At my death, the veil in the temple was rent in two and the old sacrificial covenant was replaced by my new covenant. My sacrifice on the cross was the final sacrifice for my peoples’ sin. I am the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. I am the seed of Abraham, the son of David, in whom all the nations of the earth are blessed. My nation of Israel is my church, not the modern nation of Israel. My people are now all those who become part of my church through sanctifying grace. The complete fulfillment of the prophecy from Daniel of the abomination of desolation will occur: when the continual sacrifice of the mass is abolished by the false prophet and the antichrist. Acceptance of the protestant doctrine of the mass by an antipope will be the fulfillment of the prophecy. The temple of God is my Holy Roman Catholic Church. My faithful remnant will be persecuted worldwide with the mass taking place underground. These conditions will be similar to the early persecutions by the Romans. The Roman persecutions were a foreshadowing of the persecution and time of the antichrist. Remember all this will be allowed and take place according to the will of my Father in heaven. Scripture must and will be fulfilled.I am warning you again my son and any who will take heed to my warnings. He who has ears to hear let him hear. A final warning to those who read these words. Do not wait until the warning to prepare your soul. Prepare your soul now. You may meet your maker today. I do not promise you tomorrow. Receive my graces today through the sacraments instituted by myself and given to my church. You will need my divine life in your soul prior to the warning, to be my witness to the world. After the warning, many souls will need instruction. Many of these souls will be spiritual babies and will be taken home, after the warning. If you desire to enter my era of peace, you must be progressing through my merits and graces to spiritual adulthood, when the warning takes place. This is my final message from this messenger for my people. For I am the same yesterday,today, and forever. The time is short. Jesus Christ has spoken to you today. Take heed to my words. Amen.

5. Little Me's Big Brother

Little Me's Big Brother 1.21 jigawatts

If the above is true, and there are mass conversions from the pagan religions and protestants, and we know the people who have received the mark of the beast by a physical demonic insignia on their right hand or forehead; why don't we attack them instead of letting them attack us? It sounds like we will have the numbers and we'll know where they are gathering to get the mark... Sounds logical to me to attack vs being attacked. We are not the ones drawing the line in the sand, God is. Anyone with the mark is enemy... not just an enemy of ours but of God's. So it seems logical to me to be on offence vs defense.

In other words, instead of being scared sheep hiding in the woods; why aren't we furious lions eliminating God's enemies from earth; showing satan's minions that God's people will not cower in fear?

Thoughts?

6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I for one am on the offense. I am attacking them right now and I have my armor. God has already given us his remedy for our times and it is the rosary and the scapular. The no human weapon, no human war, no human means will be given to defeat His enemy and ours, which is the devil and his allies. God will protect only those who use heavens weapons, which is faith and prayer. Jesus told Saint Faustina that only two things will remain, the rosary and the sign left in the sky. If one has another plan it will fail. The rosary is our "offense" it is our "defense", it is heavens greatest weapons for our time. It is what our Blessed Mother said would come our victory.

7. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I founded this thread because I wanted to hear, what Spirit tells to you. I do not want to hear today's prophets, because many of them are false. If you have not the gift of discernment, you should not spread such messages. The aim of such messages is spreading of fear from future among curious men. Instead Gospa in Međugorje spreads hope and trust in God among patient men. Why does book of Revelation exist, if we can't or don't know explain it? Because we can recognize the events described in it when they unfold, as said between lines Gospa in Međugorje (2/8/2016). Now we was able to recognized, that many, many... lot of us has the mark of egoism, the mark of pride, the mark of intolerance. When the second period comes, we will be able to recognize, whether the mark of beast is microchip or spiritual membership in false church of AC. Now all speculations are useless, because we don't know explain Revelation as I wrote, we can only recognize the decribed events. I wanted only to know YOUR opinions, no of prophets. And If somebody of you is prophet I call of him as Elijah has done: Show your spirit so that people could see if you are from God or not.

Julia likes this.
  8. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

I will put my cards on the table and say that I do not believe that the mark of the beast is in any way physical. Moreover, I believe that any contemporary messages which refer to it in a physical way are not authentic.

I apologize to anyone offended by this position but it is only my view.

Byron, Dolours, Julia and 1 other person like this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

You are entitled to your opinion David so I don't think anyone will be offended!

Julia likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

I don;t realy know for sure but my guess would be that the mark is both Spiritual and material. My reason for this is upon looking at the Jews. There is a peice of Scripture which is printed on the heart of every devout Jew:

Deuteronomy 11:18
    18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

..and so Jews to this present day wear the Tefillin as an outer Sign of an inner reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin

[​IMG]

Jeanne and LittleVoice like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Well you may say what has this to do with we Cahtolics? Well in our Sacraments and Sacrmentals look how often we bless our foreheads and other parts of our bodies, icnluding with Blessed Oil. We know Sacrmaents and Sacramentals are an outer Sign of inner reality.

So, say when we make the Sign of the Cross I don't believe it dissappears but remains, at least for a period and in a Sacrament that it remains forever.

[​IMG]

Jeanne and Julia like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

Also of course when the Angel of Death came to Egypt the Israelites found safety by marking thier lintels with the blood of the Lamb.

Also in Catholic circles we have warnings of how to proceed for protection in the threedays of darkness.

There may be a mystical relation between the ten plagues of Egypt and the tribulation upcoming. For instance the ten secrets of Medugorje equates to the ten plagues. God is a bit if a traditionalist He tends to stick to the same old loved railroad.

He does not shoot off in new tangents. He likes the Old Time religion, so to speak.

Julia likes this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yea, so let's not use the messengers that God has sent to weigh in on your guessing game (Amos 3:7 "for surely the Lord God does nothing without revealing his plans to his prophets, his messengers"). Messengers are sent to unveil the God's mysteries of scripture. Seems you have assumed the gift of discernment in matters of 'the mark of the beast', so why ask others? While others more gifted in the area prophetic discernment, like the head of the Marian Moverment of Priests and other priest of prophetic discernment have read and found nothing in GSWYL contrary to church teaching, but I will leave it at that and let you keep alive your guessing game as you wish. If the truth makes you afraid then you are not in the Spirit of God, as fear does not come from God, but his adversary. BTW, Medjugorje brings the message of love, yes, but it also brings a warning of chastisements and God's wrath within the 10 secrets.

Now, here is my view. The mark of the beast will not be seen physically, as it will be a chip either within the forehead or the right hand, which will allow him to buy, sell or trade. Without out it you will have no ability to purchase resources for survival. On the other hand the mark received on the head of the faithful (the Eucharist or the Cross) will be a physical sign that only those remnant who remain faithful to God after the Warning will be able to see. The remnant will live on earth, not unlike the Israelite's who came out of bondage from Egypt.

14. I have complete faith and trust in what the Lord revealed in God Speaks, Will You Listen. Like Fatima, I do not believe there is room now for guessing games.
    It is very simple, really. And God is revealing more to us as time goes on, when we have need to know.

Julia likes this.
  15. I enjoy your turn of phrase in many of your threads Padraig!

Mario and padraig like this.
  16. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

This translation of Scripture calls the symbol "Thau", which is a hebrew letter AKA tau or tav. It is the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Both Ezekiel 9:4 and 9:6refer to this letter, or mark. At the time of Ezekiel, the letter was shaped a little differently than in today's modern Hebrew. At the time, "tav" was drawn as an "X". A Cross.

padraig likes this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes if there is such a mark it must certainly be the Cross, for what else could it be.

But even itihout such a mark it seems clearer and clearer to me that there is a very real seperation of the sheep from the goats.

We have the lesson of Scripture and the teachings of the Church and Scripture and it is as simple as this, some folks are heading for heaven and some folks are headed stright for hell. More than this we knowfrom the saints that some folks, (such as Our Lady and the great saints) are headed very, very high up in heaven and some folks are headed very,very deep down into hell indeed.

So when I walk the parks and streets and pass strangers I am very much aware I am passing people who are destined to be God's saints and somefolks who are destined to be Satan's demons. It is just as simple as that. More than that some folks we encounter are far along the road to becomming God's saints and some of them very far along the road to becomming Satan's demons.

But this is not the way modernman thinks of things. Modern man thinks ofus all as being all in the same boat, all being more nor less the same. A kind of gray hodgepodge. But this si not the truth of things. No one winds up in either heaven of hell by accident and we are all of us heading for one place or the other.

18. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I do not know who of us suspects the true future. But each of us must accept, that Church has keys to set the morality, what is in addition to the Ten Commandments the grave sin or not. I read the Catechism of Catholic Church and CIC and I have nowhere found, that acceptance of microchip is deadly sin. This could be stated after Warning, of course, or God can say it to everybody during the Warning. But if it will be not stated, it can not be the sin. Here you may say: It is written in Holy Bible and we are duty to believe in that. But I can say: In Bible are said many things, which you can not literally accept. Are you circumcised? Do you celebrate Saturday? Shall we not be honest (Lk16, 8)? Shall we hate our parents (Lk 16,8)? So when Gospel can not be explain literally, why you think, that you know explain Revelation, the Spiritual Image of the End of time and of world? Is not the millenial kingdom the heresy according to CCC? So if somebody is heretic, when he spreads the messages about millenial kingdom, so somebody could be heretic when he spreads the informations about microchips. I believed on microchips many years and I know now, it was not right, because we can not explain Revelation but only recognize it. Now, I wait. If microchips would come, I could recognized them as the mark and accept this theory. But if AC will come and no microchips, what you say then?

19. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Guest

I think it is a spiritual mark. There are various groups at work in the world that provide jobs and good income for those who deny Jesus Christ. Those groups are freemasonry, illuminati, etc. The network of Mormons believe in Jesus, but theologically, they have a twisted notion of who He is, in relation to God the Father. Mormons also don't use the Trinitarian formula for baptism. Mormons have a large cohesive network to provide fellowship and jobs for their members. Those who deny Jesus, He will deny. I used to think that a physical mark was too obvious and would be utterly rejected by the masses of people, however with the plethora of people with tattoos everywhere, I guess a physical mark could be a distinct possibility. Personally, I think the clock is running out for satan. God has allotted only so much time and satan's power is nearly over.

Byron, padraig and LittleVoice like this.
  20. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Good idea the tattoos. Many young people receive tatoos. And these young people are living without God, because they have not recognized his love. Maybe tatoos are one of visible reflection of spiritual mark. For those of you, who think that every spiritual mark have his visible substance or reflection, I say You have truth. All spiritual has visible reflection. The life style of people with the mark reflects in material marks which are visible: tatoos, immodest clothing, obscene speech etc.

Byron likes this.