The Little Blue Book

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by padraig, Apr 7, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Someone suggested we start a thread on this so here you are:

https://www.olmomag.org/

'Welcome Home …

Welcome to the Home of Your Mother; yes your Mother, everyone has a mother but did you know that we have two Mothers, this Mother is a Queen, a Queen of a very important place and she wants her child, that’s you, to be with her in Her home. She wants to be Queen of your Home here and now and God has enabled her to offer you this Home, being part of her family, here in this life. Her goal is to bring you to Her Home, the Home that lasts forever, Heaven. Would you like that?

We who have discovered Our Mother’s massages have been greatly helped by her; she has shared her Motherly council with us and Her love for you will come through in Her many messages in the same way no matter what your circumstance, sharing her Motherly concern for all who are open to be guided by Her in this unique way that is meant for all.

If something is true it stands on its own merits. I cannot prove the truth of this message by human reason. Faith becomes real in experiencing the truth Your Mother is offering You, Faith is something you do and is not an intellectual exercise as so many mistakenly believe. She will meet You when you respond in Faith by using Her message, Her book.

So do you want to hear more? Are you searching, looking for the truth that can set you free to live properly as a child of God. This is such an embarrassingly simple way; it’s simplicity if often the greatest hurdle to overcome. The only way to test the truth of this claim is if you are sincere test this sincerity and give your Mother Her chance. Truth sets you free, and it is offered here in such a simple way.

Whatever your situation, level of faith and understanding; your relationship with the ultimate truth in God will be opened up to deeper growth and richer fulfillment through your Blessed Mother’s message.'

2. padraig

padraig New Member

This is one of the Marian Apparition series I do indeed firmly believe to have been true from personal experience.

As far as I know they are historic and not ongoing. :)

Not maybe so well known. But true, nevertheless.

AED and sparrow like this.
  3. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I ordered a copy of the book, I am looking forward to getting it!

HeavenlyHosts, padraig and AED like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I find it kind of fun too. :) I keep it on my bedside table, I have been using it for years. It is unusual.

Let me know if you find it helpful. I am surprised it is not more widely known.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Katfalls like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

One of the things the Blue Book did which raised my eye brows was to point to an area of sin in my life. For a while I used to open the book and always every time it came up with the same message warning me that there was something I needed to change in my life. At first I thought maybe a coincidence. But there must be a hundred messages or more and every single time I opened the book the exact same message came up rebuking me.

I checked the book in case it was something mechanical. Maybe I had left the book open too long in the one place and left a kind of natural bookmark. But no, I checked , the book was fine. I even tried not to open the same spot, but still the same message. Spooky.

But it made me pay a lot more severe attention . The message was spot on in what it said.

I like being rebuked. Spooky, but fine.

6. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I just received my copy today, Padraig, and it is a little blue book as you described, mine is a paperback. Very well bound, quality binding.

I opened it at random and immediately, I read, "I am so often beside you," then again, at random, "Don't worry, pray, and then, again, "you are safe only in my heart." I did this twice, the same messages appeared. Then I thought, it was because these were the three places I had opened in the new book.
    So, I opened it one more time, and it said, "Let my messages sink in."

Wow! Just what I needed to hear from my Holy Mother Mary.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes I thought when it kept opening in the same place I must have bookmarked it accidently. But no, I love books and have been handling them my entire life regularly and have never seen this before. The odds must be billions to one. I am convinced it is Supernatural , that heaven is turning the pages. A Great Grace for our times.

Especially when things turn bad and we need need comfort.

As we do at present and will need even more in the future, I suspect.

Wonderful that it also challenges and convicts. Much needed too.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I’m anxiously awaiting my copy.

9. padraig

padraig New Member

Please let me know, I'm really curious to know how you get on with it.

Advocata Nostra and AED like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I will certainly do that. I’m really big on asking the Lord for signs and putting out fleeces so this will be just what I need. Sometimes I find , as you did, that the message we receive is oblique and the meaning takes awhile to become apparent to us. So I’ll let you know:)

Advocata Nostra and AED like this.
  11. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Wonder if they ship to Canada... :unsure:

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I like the introduction to the little blue book in this short video.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    Advocata Nostra and sparrow like this.
  13. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I have had similar experience with with the book 'God Calling', very old book of spiritual messages to 2 unnamed listeners. I have both books and find them great.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Julia like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Where did you order it from?

HeavenlyHosts and Julia like this.
  15. Julia

I had the book 'God Calling' and lost it in moving. It certainly was interesting. I brought it to work years ago and even got protestants to open and read it. The believers got messages that meant something to them too.

The most surprising thing from 'God Calling' was when one of my brothers came to visit, and he says all religion is nonsense. I asked him to open the book and see what God had to say to him....He opened it at random with a smirk on his face and got two blank pages. I did not realise there were any blank pages in the book.

maryrose and Katfalls like this.
  16. Julia

Hope you don't mind. Copied from the site linked in Padraigs post. Two addresses. One in USA and one in UK. They seem to say you have to write to them and ask for a copy. It seems to be donations requested, no charge.

Payments made through the UK are made to the “friends of the Mother of Divine Mercy”

Friends of the Mother of Divine Mercy

P.O. Box 262
    Whitstable
    Kent
    England
    United Kingdom
    CT5 1UZ

Friends of the Mother of Divine Mercy

P.O. Box 424
    Armonk
    New York 10504 USA

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  17. AED

AED Powers

Thank you Julia.

Julia likes this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I bought mine from Amazon
    USA

19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  20. ellen

ellen Ellen

Forgive my ignorance...I just saw the last couple posts of this thread.

Is this book based on messages from Our Lady to a seer and if so has the seer been approved by the church?

padraig and Julia like this.