The Illumination of Conscience

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Jul 13, 2020.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. I have few certainties in my life, maybe one or two, and one of them is to be absolutely sure that Luz de Maria is false!

John R likes this.
  3. there is no concept of the end of the world in the Bible. it is very clear that the world will be renewed and will physically exist in another way unknown to us. I repeat: there is no end of the world in the scriptures (please see the Greek or Hebrew originals).

new earth - lamb lies down with lion. creation Living in the divine will. Earthly Paradise reconstructed.

period of peace - relatively short period of time that the world will have peace after the warning and 10 secrets of Medjugorje (and some tribulations)

Mario likes this.
  4. andree

andree Powers

Thank you for sharing this Lynn, it's wonderful and insightful. At this moment, I especially appreciated the part concerning the masks. It's very helpful for those of us who see evil motives behind these measures, because we can sanctify them by doing them as reparation. Wearing the mask in reparation for past spoken words is very strong, I hadn't thought of that, but seen from that angle, God is so good isn't He to give us a means to repair those terrible sins. I shudder at the thought of the illumination on this for myself. (I'm also convinced that when the internet goes down, it will be also for us to repair the damage done in writing.)

I also have come to see mask-wearing as reparation and charitable act. Above all else, wearing one should be done with love for God and others. I was going to share an article the other day, but decided against it since it is dark and I didn't want to freak anyone out. It's basically about how all of these measures (masks, hand-washing, social distancing) form part of well-known occult rituals which the elite impose on people as an important part of their transition from this world to the next new order. But ultimately, who cares about what evil is up to? What matters to God's children is God's transition because His plan is the one that matters, so we should be doing all of these gestures with love and offer them up in order to sanctify them.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    John R, sparrow, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  5. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

As far as I can see no poster on this forum no credible visionary no manifestation from heaven has ever mentioned the end of the world.

What we are going through is THE END OF THE TIMES meaning the end of an era.

The earth will be cleansed and renewed after a period of purification but of course will continue to exist physically.

We have only been offered glimpses of what will follow after this transition.

In our present state we may not be able to truly understand what lies ahead in the future.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    John R, Sam and Heidi like this.
  6. VLX 2: How to Meditate Like the Saints Did.

Sam likes this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie