The growth of evil

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Aug 31, 2009.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Has anyone else noticed the pericious growth of evil in recent months? Events that used to shock and
    make headlines have become more common-place:

Signs of the times

9 year old strangled by mother’s boyfriend

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8230373.stm

Sex trade/slave trade in Ireland

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8230513.stm

2. Mario

Mario Powers

garabandal,

I hate dwelling on such things, not because I want to bury my head in the sand, but because I fear that if it's before my eyes too much, I will become desensitized and apathetic.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on us!

3. padraig

padraig New Member

I have been Knocked over backwards the past while with the great, great graces I have been getting.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I apologise - it was not my intention to focus thoughts on negative
    things - I guess I am concerned for my children who have to grow
    up in the midst of this. But as Padraig says God is also increasing His
    graces.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

There is no need to apologise Bobby, you were not being negative, you were being realistic.

But when you mentioned the last while , my mind wondered off topic. Off course you are right. Things are becoming more black and white with each passing day.....

6. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I have followed the devotion of Jesus King Of ALL Nations in the past. Our Lord has given a new message which you can read in the following link. Our Lord says in the message that a great catastrophe is about to descend on the world.. I take this message very seriously as some years ago a warning was given on the asian tsunami and it occured as warned. Much prayer needed right now. The devil knows his time is short and is trying to take as many souls as he can also evil is coming out into the open.

http://jkmi.com/

Mary

7. Seán

Seán New Member

Caution here! The name at the top of the page who apparently promotes this apparition is Dan Lynch. He was associated with Christina Gallagher for some years.

8. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Sean,
    I know many good people who have followed Christina. This does not disqualify them from trying to spread Gods mercy. Unfortunately Ron Conte rejected this devotion on more or less this fact alone.
    In this devotion Jesus once again offers his mercy and requests that we honour his Kingship. God alone can judge the heart of man. Ron rejects many totally based on a human judgment. He may be doing the devils work for him in spreading false judgments.
    I was looking at news this morning and it struck me that we may be close to nuclear war with Iran and Russia teaming up!!!
    Anyway this message has encouraged me to try and say some more rosaries.

God bless
    Mary

9. Seán

Seán New Member

Yes, Mary, I'm sure there are many good and holy people who follow Christina. If she helps these people with their faith, then that is a grace from God. Speaking personally I do not have any respect for her or for her messages, since I have seen two close elderly neighbours of mine hand over €150,000 over a couple of years to Christina, their entire life savings. They felt cheated, and were literally threatened with eternal damnation if they did not hand over the money. They went to the papers about it, and have now received some of that money from Christina in compensation. Any seer who places such an emphasis on worldly goods such as money is definitely one that I would shun.

Of course, no private revelation is binding on the faithful so we are free to accept or to reject them as we will. The only thing that is required before we accept them is prayerful discernment.

Sean

10. padraig

padraig New Member

There are so many false 'mystics' and 'visionaries' on the internet that you could spend several life times checking up on them all and not get it right.

On the other hand there are quite a few true and Church approved ones.

I had not read of Jesus, 'King of all Nations' before and have no idea at all if it is true or not.

However, I prayerfully believe that the last given message is quite true. I believe ,from my own prayers, that a great judgement is coming towards us at great speed and that it will be upon us before Christmas.

I believe Jesus and Our Blessed Lady are calling us to very much deepen our prayers.

I think it is like this. Imagine Jesus as the Good Shepherd with a crook in His hands. Now the sheep stray and are about to wander over a cliff. Jesus taps the sheep, they still stray so Jesus hots them a little harder...and so one... Jesus does not simply strike the sheep as hard as He could in order to give time for the sheep to go on the right path. But this time the hit will be quite considerable. Recall perhaps the greatest economic melt down in the history of the world has recently occured, yet still we wander. Also Sine Fever, still nothing.

My own prayerful feeling is this time it has to do with the sky. I mentioned air flights before.

I don't see it clearly. I just feel a huge calling in my heart to deeper prayer, especially the rosary. But certainly we should pray, much , much harder.

I gave no desire to frighten people. Nor do I feel any great desire to rush out and share this with others. Its just what I see in my own heart.

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thanks for sharing your heart brother - we too will intensify our prayers in tandem with yours.

God Bless you

12. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Sean,
    I should mention that Dan Lynch who promotes this devotion is not the visionary. It was received by 2 ladies in America. I have leaflets on it and on the prayers associated if anyone wishes to send me a PM with name & address. There is a invocation that one can say that is very pertinent to the times we live in
    'O JESUS KING OF ALL NATIONS MAY YOUR REIGN BE RECOGNISED ON EARTH'
    There is also a novena prayer in which the Lord promises that He will be less severe in the Judgement of our nations if we pray it.
    It goes
    'O LORD OUR GOD, YOU ALONE ARE THE MOST HOLY KING AND RULER OF ALL NATIONS, WE PRAY TO YOU LORD IN THE GREAT EXPECTATION OF RECEIVING FROM YOU, O DIVINE KING, MERCY, PEACE, JUSTICE AND ALL GOOD THINGS.
    PROTECT , O LORD OUR KING, OUR FAMILIES AND THE LAND OF OUR BIRTH, GUARD US WE PRAY , MOST FAITHFUL ONE! PROTECT US FROM OUR ENEMIES AND FROM YOUR JUST JUDGEMENT.
    FORGIVE US O SOVEREIGN KING, OUR SINS AGAINST YOU. JESUS , YOU ARE A KING OF MERCY. WE HAVE DESERVED YOUR JUST JUDGMENT. HAVE MERCY ON US LORD, AND FORGIVE US. WE TRUST IN YOUR GREAT MERCY.
    O MOST AWE INSPIRING KING, WE BOW BEFORE YOU AND PRAY; MAY YOUR REIGN, YOUR KINGDOM, BE RECOGNISED ON EARTH ! AMEN

Sean I have never followed Christina Gallagher but I have been taken in by visionary who went astray. Christina may not always have been wrong. Human nature is always prone to sin especially be careful when money is involved. I have read about your neighbours and its aful that they should have been taken such advantage of. I agree that we always have to be careful. This is a beautiful devotion and I recommend it to people.
    God bless
    Mary

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It maybe my imagination but praying tonight the words 'electromagnetic blast' came to
    mind. Is anyone familiar with this?

14. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

I have heard of an "electromagnetic pulse" (or EMP), which may be similar. My understanding is that it is a destructive burst (or "blast") of electromagnetic energy that is capable of "frying" any electronic devices. An EMP could, theoretically, be used to disable a country or region by knocking out electricity and frying all communications gear, etc..., disabling travel and some other nasty things. I have seen EMP referred to as a "weapon of mass destruction" and a potential terrorist-type threat.

Perhaps the following link to Wikipedia-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse -- might provide a little more info.

If real, an EMP sounds to me like pretty nasty stuff!

15. Thomas

Thomas Angels

To my knowledge, an EMP is what precedes a nuclear detonation. I do not believe a weapon has been developed that distributes an EMP without an accompanying massive detonation of some kind.

Tom

16. padraig

padraig New Member

I rose in the middle of the night very sleepless and opened the Bible, after prayer for guidance to Ezekial Chapter three verses 16-27.

I found this very comforting as I was wondering at the time if I should post about the future and asked for a sign :

Its headed, 'A watchman for Israel:

Ezekiel 3:16-27 (New International Version)

Warning to Israel
    16 At the end of seven days the word of the LORD came to me: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 18 When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for [a] his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.

20 "Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 21 But if you do warn the righteous man not to sin and he does not sin, he will surely live because he took warning, and you will have saved yourself."

22 The hand of the LORD was upon me there, and he said to me, "Get up and go out to the plain, and there I will speak to you." 23 So I got up and went out to the plain. And the glory of the LORD was standing there, like the glory I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.

24 Then the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet. He spoke to me and said: "Go, shut yourself inside your house. 25 And you, son of man, they will tie with ropes; you will be bound so that you cannot go out among the people. 26 I will make your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth so that you will be silent and unable to rebuke them, though they are a rebellious house. 27 But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you shall say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says.' Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever will refuse let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.

17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I was thinking more about the sun than a nuclear attack

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=bracing-for-a-solar-superstorm