The Future of the United States of America.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, May 5, 2010.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

The Democrats are in a tough spot. They have control of the House of Representatives while the Republicans hold the Senate and the Executive Office. To really push through their agenda, they would love to win control of all three in a similar fashion to the situation in my home state of NY.:sick::rolleyes: But since the economy remains steady, they feel the only way they can thwart Trump is by perpetual character assassination. So, the House Democrats are attempting to encourage the activation of their voter base by continually trying to impeach Trump. Personally, I don't believe that will be enough, but they have to play upon people's disgust of Trump (even I tire of his egotistical antics; I think he loves to infuriate his opponents).

Realistically, the only way I see Trump losing is by means of an economic crash. Since the Depression, there have been 8 times that a sitting president has faced an economic downturn while attempting re-election. None of those presidents were re-elected. It is possible for the Federal Reserve to make moves in winter and spring that might precipitate a recession in the early summer. Then again, an unpopular war might do the trick, but Trump's too smart to allow that to happen.

Many on MOG can put forth reasons to indicate that the Man of Lawlessness is still a number of years away, but personally I believe he is close. A strong America not abiding by Freemasonry's timetable needs to be set aside very soon. I'd rather be wrong, but I believe this is necessary for the enemy's man to take center stage.

Safe in the Father's Arms!

Booklady, Beth B and Heidi like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Much to think about, Mario.

3. Mario

Mario Powers

https://sign.org/articles/miracles-inspiration/the-virgin-mary-appears-to-a-jewish-harvard-professor

Begin about 19 minutes. Very beautiful!

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Byron and josephite like this.
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

I'm reluctantly inclined to agree (while hoping otherwise).

Booklady, Beth B and padraig like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

It is only a mad guess but if he were I would say the Signs of his birth would mirror ..in an evil way the Christmas story. Catholic writes and saints have written about this in the past and this is the narrative for his coming they give.

The films, 'The Oman' and, 'Rosemary's Baby' (both I suspect under heavy Satanic influence speak to this. Real Satanists now quite well the Catholic Church in the One True.

So just as the angels came to sing, the demons will come to howl. Just as their was a Star of Bethlehem their will be the Baleful Star and so on and on and on...

Notice from this scene in, 'Rosemary's Baby', the picture on the wall of Notre Dame on Fire...to celebrate his birth.

Booklady, Beth B, AED and 3 others like this.
  6. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Ah.

It's been years since I've watched this film, and only twice.

I didn't know it was Notre Dame in the painting (being a Protestant then). I'd know of Notre Dame for years of course, but at the time didn't have a visual memory of it.

On a related note: Clara of Mayberry (The Andy Griffith Show, actress Hope Summers ) as a Satanist, and sticking her tongue out at Rosemary. (n) The absurdity of "Clara" in that scene actually somewhat ruined the horror of it for me. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

heyshepard and padraig like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

This is where prayer and sacrifice come in--to hold this dark future at bay a little longer through Mary's intercession. Keep praying!

Booklady, heyshepard and Mary's child like this.
  8. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

9. AED

AED Powers

Scary

Beth B, Blizzard, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  10. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

The Vatican should NOT interfere for every reason, including the fact that many (Christian) Americans are Protestant -- who obviously aren't obligated to listen to, much less obey, the Pope.

And folks of different religions or not religious at all. They also have no obligation to the Pope.

He is NO authority to MANY in this country.

Beth B, Tanker, Blizzard and 2 others like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Well, the Freemason's got Pope Francis in office, so it only makes sense for him to repay his benefactors. You know, you scratch my back and I will scratch yours! Or could it be that he is evangelizing his friends on this video without them knowing it? o_O

12. AED

AED Powers

:(

13. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Agreed:eek:

14. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

15. Jo M

Jo M Powers

What a mess. It was very telling which way this papacy was headed when Hilary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders praised Pope Francis. Clearly, they were all on the same team. Still praying for Our Holy Father.

Beth B, Mary's child and DesertStar7 like this.
  16. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

I also keep him in prayer.

Beth B, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  17. Mario

Mario Powers

Unfortunately, I have found myself increasingly disappointed by Michael Matt's belittling verbiage and tone toward the Holy Father. Michael's facts may be correct and yes, I stand aghast at times over the Holy Father's actions, still...

Dear Lady, cover Pope Francis with your Mantle, speak to his heart that he in turn might confirm for all to see, the splendor of truth in the Deposit of Faith.

FatimaPilgrim, Sam, Tanker and 6 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

So many Catholics, writers and otherwise, continue to use belittling verbiage and tone toward the Holy Father. It gives scandal.

FatimaPilgrim, Sam, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  19. picadillo

picadillo Guest

I
    I think it is quite obvious who is the one giving scandal, it is Pope Francis. And yes, I do pray for him as well as myself. I guess Our Lady of Fatima also was giving scandal when she said the poor holy father, we should pray for him and something about diabolical disorientation.

20. AED

AED Powers

Yes it does. We are all being called to a huge test and a difficult task. To remain in charity with PF and the hierarchy while firmly rejecting the errors. I think (I am finding) it requires much prayer much trust in God and much forgiveness. Unforgiveness leaves a gaping porthole entry for the enemy. What we do with the anger we all feel--that is the question. I found Fr Shannon Collins' talk on sensus fidellium "Pasqual's wager for traditionalists" very helpful.

Byron, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.