The Future of the United States of America.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, May 5, 2010.

1. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Thats wonderful Samia.
    I wish more people would wake up, but they stay asleep on purpose. They are so afraid that they would prefer to get angry at those sharing the truth (It is PC, you know) than consider the possibility. I am so glad you are pushing people to face the truth. I am so happy for them that they took it and made a change. The rest may not change today but maybe you plant seeds for tomorrow.
    You are grabbing them at the right time of their life. What a joy to be a part of that.
    Pray, pray, pray
    Kath

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Padraig, you might be interested in these links as they point to the icons you were shown!

Audio - Pat Buchanan on the break up of USA by 2025

http://live.radioamerica.org/loudwater/player.pl?upload=14590&name=wnd

Spirit Daily

http://spiritdaily.com/timesprotection.htm

3. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Hi Padraig- I know it has been awhile since we discussed your icons, but I cut and pasted them into a word document back in 2010 when you first posted them, and re-read them tonight. There is still much there for discernment.

Have you been given any guidance regarding the final three icons?

By the way, for our new members (or old ones that want to refresh their memory) the Icons start on page 4 of this thread.

4. Ok, I had a terrible thought. I was thinking...I wish I could get sick so I could sit on the computer and read all the topics on this forum--they are all so very interesting and I find myself so busy doing other things---lol Just a cold mind you...I'd go to bed for a cold. But I haven't had a cold or had to stay in bed since I gave birth 11 years ago..ROTFL I WANT TO READ THEM ALL!

5. padraig

padraig New Member

I won't know the last ones till some of the others fill in ,Bi. As you can see we are rapidly heading towards them at the moment.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

God bless with the cold MS. I don't think it has stopped raning here since I came down the mountain, rain, rain, rain. It must be bad to send someone as active as you to bed! Saying a prayer at mass to warm you up!

7. I'M THINKING THIS IS HOW ALL OF US FEEL WHO ARE ON THIS FORUM. WE ARE PROPELLED FORWARD BY GRACE AND SERIOUSLY---I AM SO FOCUSED MY HUSBAND SAYS HE HAS NEVER MET ANYONE SO FOCUSED ON GOD AND OUR LADY...SO BE IT. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING ELSE, UNLESS IT IS WHAT GREAT GRACES GOD HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY LOVED ONES.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[​IMG]

Is this it Padraig? ?

8. Saying a prayer at mass to warm you up!
    AWWWW--That is SO kind of you. I miss the Byzantine Divine Liturgy SO MUCH! :whistle:

9. padraig

padraig New Member

It lis hard to tell but I was a lot closer looking at it from a freeway, looking up .Is there quite a large freeway closer that looks to the tower on the right?

10. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Padraig,

If you do a google images search for "Seattle Space Needle", a bunch of images of that particular structure from a variety of angles will come up. It would be interesting to know if that was the building you saw...

Also, thanks for answering my question above. Much to ponder.

BC

11. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, I think that is it. From about this angle but further back

[​IMG]

12. oh that makes me so very, very sad. I have children in Seattle and the surrounding area. Blessed Mother!!

13. Mario

Mario Powers

From the Third Icon:

Padraig,

Today, Geralyn and I took our three youngest (20 yrs of age and younger) children to the Rally for Religious Liberty in downtown Syracuse, NY. These rallies were taking place all over the country. Our brave Bishop Cunningham spoke clearly and convincingly. There were others who joined us including a Lutheran bishop. Accompanying him was a deaconess whom he had ask to give a word of exhortation. It was in fact, a prophecy: partly exhortation and partly a quote from John 16 which included:

1 "I have said all this to you to keep you from falling away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogues; indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. 3 And they will do this because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4 But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told you of them.

I believe this current struggle which the Obamacare Mandate has ignited will lead to the divide of which you speak. Earlier this week the President reiterated his resolve to see that the mandate be enforced. Today, my bishop stated that the USA Bishops are equally dedicated to resistance. I listened to this prophecy and realized what is now in store for this country. Will civil disobedience and persecution end in a rent nation as you saw? I believe it will, now!

I have previously stated that only a compromised America would provide Russia with the opening to invade Europe. It may not be an attack from without which disables us, but from within. Lord have mercy!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Lee likes this.
  14. My children and I attended a poorly attended rally downtown by the courthouse. There were approximately 100 people, mostly Catholic. Two priests gave excellent talks and one Evangelical minister who travels the country with his family for the Personhood Campaign gave a kick butt no nonsense 'Amen say it Brother!' talk about how it won't matter if we change our laws, if we don't change our hearts and stop the killing of babies, only wrath will come upon our nation. He stress and spoke about us all being Catholic now...and said the familiar poem of, "They took the Jew, but I wasn't a Jew so I didn't try to stop them. They took the Catholic, but I wasn't a Catholic so I didn't bother to stop them, then they came for me, and there wasn't anyone left to help me."

15. padraig

padraig New Member

American politics is so very different from European politics that I confess it is difficult for me to understand. Winston Churchill wrote of , 'Two great peoples divided by a common language'.;)

In my part of the world folks tend to be very,very Conservative in their attitudes. We have probably the highest rate of Church going in Europe and any politician who supported abortion would never be heard of again. Thank God.

On the other hand we have had National Health Care from before I was born and thank God for it. I work for the hospital Trust and see the good it has done.

Persecution for the Faith s terrible of course but we are taught by tradition that the blood of the martyrs watered the faith. In fact in Rome they actually trace the martyrdom , the awful death of St Lawrence on a gridiron to the turning point of the great trial.
    More and more I find more in common with our sisters and brothers from the Protestant sects and even of Orthodox Jews who take their stand on scripture than those of our so called fellow 'Catholics' who are frankly making things up as they go along.

[​IMG]
    Margaret Farley . (Courtesy Yale Divinity School)

There is surely hope in this that the centuries old divisions which split the robe of Christ are being healed and the fires of hate are stoked.

But I don't know if you have noticed but there are rumours that the Holy Father is just about to launch an all out offensive against these terrible heretics and apostates shortly.

'n the article above, former Maryknoll superior general Fr. Jon Sivalon charges that the action against LCWR and other recent Vatican actions "should be seen as 'initial forays of shock and awe' to soften the strongest areas of resistance" before a major onslaught begins. "That major assault is scheduled for October of 2012," he says, "with the opening of the Synod of Bishops on the New Evangelization for the Transmission of the Christian Faith." The target, Sivalon says, is modern culture, which Pope Benedict is determined to discredit through "a hermeneutic of retrenchment." The article originally appeared on the homepage of the organization,'

If this is true..and it seems it is the schism long ago forecast by Fr Solanus Casey is right upon us.

[​IMG]

The schsm of course being the doorway to open , terrible persecution led of course by Aposotate Catholics desperate to shut the Faithful..and their consciences..up.

16. This will be drowned out by the election and Obama declaring war on Syria, which he promised to do. Russia and Iran are at the doorstep waiting, as is China. Everytime I think of our Church 'coming down hard' on Apostates I am reminded of Bishop Fulton Sheen's quote, "Hearing the confessions of nuns is like being stoned to death with popcorn."

17. padraig

padraig New Member

:)

I love Fulton Sheen, Marti, a great favourite. I wish they would let him out of heaven for a day to hear what he thinks. He was ever funny but also never minced his words. It is a time , if ever there was for not mincing words. Thanks God the Pope doesn't mince either bless hm, he is a steamroller.

18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

No wonder our Lady in Medjugorje has used the word TIME so often in her messages:

Therefore, in this time of grace, convert and put God in the first place in your life.

This time of grace is a time for prayer and for conversion, a time for preparation for what is to come. Once we are converted we see the 'signs of the times' all around us and we have an inner peace and strength that only God can give and nothing not even persecution can take this away. The more we are converted to God the less fear has a hold over our lives for 'perfect love casts out fear'. Conversion is the pathway to holiness which I often like to think of as 'whole-ness' - we become the best-version-of-ourselves. God's grace perfects human nature. We become more perfectly ourselves when we succumb to the love of God and are inebriated by His Spirit and walk in communion with the Triune God. We are called to be sons and daughters of the Living God and indeed brothers and sisters that is the power of God at work in our lives that we might receive His Grace, turn from sin and embrace the truth of His Love.

'But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the children of God, to them that believe in his name'.

God's grace is the most amazing of all gifts. What is this power that makes us children again? It is the power of grace to transform sinners into saints, a power that sets God's children free. True liberty comes when we surrender to the will of God and walk in His paths.

"Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways." Psalm 128:1

The seeds of persecution are already sown but we are children of God and we do not live in fear. If we are converted we will not fear and we will be given the strength to endure all for the love of God.

But when they shall deliver you up, take no thought how or what to speak: for it shall be given you in that hour what to speak.

St Stephen, the first martyr, is a wonderful example of child-like innocence - he did not fear death for he was filled completely with the grace of God. Notice too that it was the religious authorities who persecuted Stephen and who were ultimately responsible for his death.

Acts 6&7:
    Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signsamong the people. Opposition arose, however, from members of the Synagogue of the Freedmen (as it was called)—Jews of Cyrene and Alexandria as well as the provinces of Ciliciaand Asia —who began to argue with Stephen. But they could not stand up against the wisdom the Spirit gave him as he spoke.Then they secretly persuaded some men to say, “We have heard Stephen speak blasphemous words against Moses and against God.” So they stirred up the people and the elders and the teachers of the law. They seized Stephen and brought him before the Sanhedrin. They produced false witnesses, who testified, “This fellow never stops speaking against this holy place and against the law. For we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs Moses handed down to us.” All who were sitting in the Sanhedrin looked intently at Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel.

When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him,dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

The 'time of grace' will end so let us convert while there is still time.
    Spring, 1983 Medjugorje:
    "Hasten your conversion. Do not await the sign which has been announced for those who do not believe; it will be too late. You who believe, be converted and deepen your faith."
    June 25, 2006
    "Dear children! With great joy in my heart I thank you for all the prayers that, in these days, you offered for my intentions. Know, little children, that you will not regret it, neither you nor your children. God will reward you with great graces and you will earn eternal life. I am near you and thank all those who, through these years, have accepted my messages, have poured them into their life and decided for holiness and peace. Thank you for having responded to my call."

19. Daniel

Daniel Angels

Like bflocatholic, I pasted the original discussion on icons 1-6 into a single document for easier reading and to pass on to others. Here is a .pdf version of Padraig's initial descriptions plus his image for the city in icon 5

Attached Files:

Booklady likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

It ıs a great complıment that you take these cıons so serıously . thanks:)

They are called ıcons because lıke ıcons they arewındows, whcıh ıf prayed over you wıll see more and more ınto.

I was just readıng ın Spırıt Daıly about ıncreased rancourousness ın polıtıcal dıscourse. Thıs ıs ın ıtself a Sıgn.

A really beautıful thıng happned last nıght. Our Lady had asked me to accept sufferıng for soulşs. I dıd and got hıt really hard. But last nıght I met a lady and when I talked to her about the Mother of God she broke down cryıng. She ıs rushıng off to read my book and wants me to come back tonıght to talk somemore. It ıs wonderful to see the loose threadstıed of lıke thıs, to see cause and effect.

As far as the USA but just there but ın Europe too the hostılıty agaınt Chrıstıans but Czatholıcs paretıculry Catholıc ıs becommıng more and more palbable by the day. I cannot ımgaıne fora moment thıs ıs anaccıdent, no thıs ısplanned. Also the anger agaınstus ıs so ıntense ıt seemsto me preternatural. For there ıs no real basıs for thıs anger and hate. It ıs downrıght spooky ın fact.

Booklady likes this.