The Forum

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by padraig, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Thanks John!!

We love those Tech guys! Not quite sure why they love computers but you know good thing they do and that some are on “our side” :D

2. Shae

Shae Archangels

Also joining my thanks to Padraig and John. This forum is such a blessing to us all, I’m so glad Our Blessed Mother led me here.

3. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Thanks and prayers. “Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary…”

Shae, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  4. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

...I just read this and have saved your email. Thanks

Shae, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thank you Padraig and John for everything you do keeping us all connected with Mother Mary, love from us. RoryRory

"Quis ut Deus", Shae, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  6. Simplicity

Simplicity New Member

Thank you Padraig and John.

"Quis ut Deus" and Shae like this.
  7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Padraig and John, through your hard work keeping this forum running we have been deeply blessed thank you.

AED, "Quis ut Deus" and Shae like this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

LOL that gave me such a humbling giggle lol I thought every one knew me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks everyone for your kind support and beautiful words..

:love:

Adoremus, Shae, Sam and 4 others like this.
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Thank you maybe you could let me know by pm your area of skills?

Shae, Sam and Beth B like this.
  10. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Oh!! The helper of the the emogi’s!! Yay!! :):love:

Mary's child, AED, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  11. josephite

josephite Powers

I haven't had much time on the computer in the last 3 weeks but occasionally I am able to look at the MoG site without logging in.

I wish, I could reply to the beautiful posts that have been posted but I can't, due to many external and familiar commitments. However, I want all of the MoG forum family to know, you are in my daily prayers including the rosary.

The Lord seems to be hinting to me that something big is on the horizon but He has not yet revealed what this is, (maybe I will never know), but I believe we as Catholics and even Christians will be submitted to a terrible evil in the near future probably around September, (just my summation) , however, our Love for God and His truths will keep us secure.

God Has us all in His eternal plan!

He will keep us in the palm of His Hand, as the future unfolds, if we remain committed to His Truth, which is the only Truth!

God Bless us all, at this moment, I hope to be able to reply to posts tomorrow.

May Our Lady hold us all securely under Her mantle. Amen. (and I know she will) Thank you Dearest Mother Mary. Amen

Beth B, Jo M, Adoremus and 6 others like this.
  12. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Josephite, I am the same way. Not posting much after traveling over three thousand miles this summer and now under the weather. Going to urgent care this a.m. I have sort of retreated to my cell for awhile. Yes, the pace is picking up, we are in for a lot of tribulation. Many of my friends who had the jab are now getting horrible side effects. One friend paralyzed from the waist down, another stroke, another heart problems etc. The biggest issue I have seen in my part of the world is apathy and lethargy. I want to yell, wake up! But it falls on deaf ears . . .it's like sheep going to the slaughter. We have a small number of vocal Priests and Dr.'s who are being silenced . . .so praying a lot more.

Beth B, Mary's child, AED and 3 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers for you now , Kat.

Beth B, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, Katfalls, prayers going up.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

The Lord said a sweet thing to me in prayer the other day. I was thinking, concerned over the future and the Lord said to me, 'I will be as much with you then as I am now'.

This cheered me up. Everything else and everyone else may fail us, but God never fails us.:)

16. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

My prayers to you Katfalls! With Christ's love from a fellow yooper. Peace be with you

Beth B, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  17. Arantxa

Arantxa Angels

Thank you Padraig

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Thankyou for your prayers! We all surely need them. Praying for all here.

Beth B, RoryRory, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  19. padraig

padraig New Member

I am away up the mountains this morning to camp out for the night, after mass . Heaven .

See you all later! Hottest weather ever recorded here. I feel like I am in Italy.:)

Heading towards the Devil's Coach Road. Amazing.

Avprog, Carol55, Sam and 4 others like this.
  20. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Enjoy Padraig!

Beth B and AED like this.