The False Prophet.

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Mar 7, 2019.

1. AED

AED Powers

Well that is a very nice thing to say but even though I know the Lord has won and it is His battle I am a very poor foot soldier. Trying to do better....

2. padraig

padraig Powers

A very holy nun once said to me, 'Its not the falling down but the getting up that's important'.:)

This reminds me of today's Gospel:

Frank Markus and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

Well I read something Fr, Ripperger said, 'He said that decades ago an exorcism lasted typically a couple of days. Nowadays exorcisms last weeks, months even years. This is because the demons have become so intractable.
    Fr Maalchi Martin famously said that, 'Grace is draining from the world'

Pope St John Paul also said the one thing the Church needs most of is saints.

Also I was reading just yesterday something Peter Kreeft said:

'The deepest reason why the Church is weak and the world is dying is that there are not enough saints. No, that's not quite honest. The reason is WE are not saints'.
    Interestingly I have been reading reports of one of the visionaries in Medugorje bilocating recently. I had never heard this before. But it should not surprise us for Our Lady has been their Spiritual Director in person since 1981. They should all be saints by now.:)

Beth B likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

I kind of think for instance with Joseph Smith who funded Mormonism or Muhommed either they met the Arcangel Gabriel or they did not. Clearly since they did not meet the Arcangel ,since its contradicts the Gospel Message who or what did they really meet? The options are limited. Either they are liars, deluded or they actually met a False Devil dressed up as a good one. In either case none of this is good. A bad tree does not bring forth Good Fruit. Best avoided.

Tanker and AED like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

“'Grace is draining from the world' ....it sure seems as though Fr. Martin was right. Nothing remains sacred except the Eucharist.

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes, I am afraid we have entered into a very,very dark night indeed. The darkest ever.

It reminds me a lot of the Flight into Egypt or the words of scripture speaking of Our Lady fleeing into the wilderness.

Revelation 12

A woman, her child, and the dragon
    12 Then a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant, and she cried out because she was in labor, in pain from giving birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: it was a great fiery red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads. 4 His tail swept down a third of heaven’s stars and threw them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth so that when she gave birth, he might devour her child. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child who is to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was snatched up to God and his throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the desert, where God has prepared a place for her. There she will be taken care of for one thousand two hundred sixty days.

Maybe I am still optimistic but I think there are loads of huge saints going about all the same. I think anyone at all who can keep their Faith in these dark, dark times is very, very special.

By, 'Keeping the Faith', I mean of course the One True Faith handed on from the Apostles, not the deceptive Filth being pedaled by the Vatican at the moment by that abominable crew that took the joint over..

[​IMG]

7. AED

AED Powers

I think sometimes this itself is the worst chastisement of all. To see grace draining from the world as God removes His Hand from humanity.

8. AED

AED Powers

St Paul promised that where sin abounds grace then much more abound. I know for myself I pray continuously for increased faith and final perseverance. I think every Catholic who sees the carnage all around us and tries with might and main to remain faithful is praying the same. No human power can get us through this.

9. padraig

padraig Powers

Who knows why the Good God acts as He doe./ Everything is in His loving, Merciful and Just Hands. I admit I am more than a little surprised that He has not struck certain folks dead were they stand.

But it looks like this is all going to continue on a downward spiral. I am afraid with the amount of people Pope Francis has appointed Cardinals ( I think it is 54 now) we are due to get a Pope far far worse than Francis.

But we will reach the stage were God will say, 'No more'. Actually the Chastisement when It comes will be a huge act of mercy.
    I keep saying to myself after each abomination, 'Well it can't get any worse than this'. But then they pull some awful rotten new rabbit out of their hats.

This new idea of not used bread for the Eucharist; well it must make even Lucifer blanche.

josephite, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Yes I too think it will truly be a huge act of mercy.

11. padraig

padraig Powers

Sigh. That we have sunk so far.:cautious:

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It has to be AED....it is a chastisement. No wonder things are so bad...

13. AED

AED Powers

This threatens the Holy Sacrifice. What a diabolical strategy. At the best they dont believe in the truth of the Eucharist. At the worst they are intentionally working to remove Jesus from our altars.

14. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes I can't believe it is not diabolical. Some of them, maybe them all are in League with Satan. As bad as it gets.

I don;t even blame them as much as I do the cowardice and self seeking of the other Bishops and Cardinals. Can they really not see what is going on here? Are they all blind?

15. padraig

padraig Powers

I wonder if the folks at EWTN, Life Site News, Church Militant et al have put two and two together and realised that this is all purely Satanic? I wonder if people like Cardinal Burke and Muellar know?

You know I suspect some of them must. It has become so plain. These guys are way out in the open now. They're not even pretending anymore.

16. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I think Grace is draining from the world, but not because God isn't offering it. It's just that people don't want it. It seems to me there is so much Grace available now like there never has been before. Plus special sacramentals and prayers that the early Church didn't have access to. The Rosary, Scapular, 3 Hail Mary's devotion, Miraculous Medal, Total Consecration, 9 First Fridays, 5 First Saturdays, etc.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Praetorian,
    Thanks for that reminder. Grateful to know that the sacraments and sacramentals will givecus the needed grace.

18. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I might have to agree with this.:)

I think we have saints and even some big time ones. But maybe we don't hear about them. The news is simply bad at reporting anything, well except for the agenda de jour items. Most of the world still seems to slumber. The bishops should be talking about saints and how to become one. Most people think being a saint means pain and suffering and martyrdom and all the "big" things. Being a saint might be really small everyday items, like a smile or a kind word or act., taking food to a neighbor, small unselfish acts. In a world that is so dark, a simple smile might change someones day. These might be our saints. And it might be harder to see these kindnesses in the West. I think the places like the ME or China or Africa, where life is hard, you might see "bigger" saints.

I don't know, the West has become so pagan or so complacent about most everything. We have so much, not much "wows" us. I don't know that big show-y miracles would even wow us. Our society would explain it away. Even someone showing a simple kindness is often reported as "what's in it for them". We are a jilted society and we are begging for the higher and the kind and the glorious, God, but we poo-poo it and find fault in almost everything. Weird huh. So I think maybe people are just not accepting the Grace that is all around us, everyday. I miss it often too as I get sucked into life and the world. I have to consciously stop and pay attention to the grace and to ask that I can recognize that grace. People not tuned in at all would miss it entirely.

19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have been thinking about this. It is true. And getting worse by the minute.

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The Holy Spirit has been reminding me of this very thing, a lot lately. He has reminded me that this is His battle, whenever I try to force the outcomes.