"The devil’s principle works are confusion and anger and by that he sows division."

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

As one radio host mentioned in the past year, the only difference between our living and communism is that we are free to move around still...

Vote these BUMS out ! ... it will be painful to return to the good ol days...but we must resist

2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

The Church would obviously never stick to a "100 year" time limit on Fatima in any official way, as if the date proved wrong it would be devastating, but I think the apparition to Sr. Lucy is a clear indication that we should at least be aware that there could be a 100 year time limit or thereabouts. I personally believe in it only because of the apparitions surrounding the Sacred Heart and the consecration requested of France that had a 100 year time limit to the day. To have Our Lord come Himself to warn Sr. Lucy of the correlation means we must at least take the possibility of a 100 year time period seriously. Of course if there is a set time period, we are still unsure of the day the clock started ticking. From the apparitions in 1917, 1929, or 1931? Or possibly some other day known only to God?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Mac likes this.
  3. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

As one radio host mentioned in the past year, the only difference between our living and communism is that we are free to move around still...

Yet you insist the consecration was accepted 32 years ago.

4. josephite

josephite Powers

No, that was me!

I don't know what IJOP believes on this matter.
    Hopefully he believes what Sister Lucia and many of our Holy fathers have said.

That is, that the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in 1984 was accepted by Our Lord!

Now we await the tribulation and justice of God; and after this justice/chastisment, the reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the 1000 year peace!

Mac in some ways you feel like a son to me (or possibly a little brother) and I really would like you to consider the realities, rather than the alternatives which you seem to choose. To me what you choose to believe are the many conspiracy theories which deny so many truths of Our Holy Catholic Church over the past 100 years or so.

To question the statement of Sister Lucia insinuates that either sister Lucia or many of our church princes have lied to us for over 30 years!

If what you say is true; where do ordinary Catholics stand?
    And how can we ever trust the seat of Peter again?

As we are trying to be obedient?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  5. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

[quote="josephite, post: 117812, member: 901"
    To question the statement of Sister Lucia insinuates that either sister Lucia or many of our church princes have lied to us for over 30 years!

[/quote]

Only a week ago ,you admitted the same thing....Like you, I believe that the Catholic faithful must not have been given the entire content of the 3rd secret!

josephite likes this.
  6. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Yes I still do Mac. As Israel mis- interpreted Christs coming 2000 years ago I believe so goes with the Fatima message...

7. josephite

josephite Powers

Only a week ago ,you admitted the same thing....Like you, I believe that the Catholic faithful must not have been given the entire content of the 3rd secret!

[/quote]

They are two different matters.

Firsly) I believe we were given the 3rd secret vision (which is the first part of the 3rd secret and probably the majority of the 3rd secret)which is very symbolic, but without an explaination of the symbolism! I think Our Lady would have provided an explanation of this to the children of Fatima, just as she had provided an explanation to the children for the other visions, such as the one of hell.
    Therefore the Catholic faithful must not have been given the entire content of the 3rd secret! To me this is not true deception because the Bishops responsible for relaesing the 3rd secret must have believed that it was more prudent to withhold that information. Maybe they believed it to be too overwhelming for the world?

Secondly) I believe the consecration of Russia in 1984 was accepted by God as told to us by sister Lucia. Because to make that up would be trully deceptive. And I can't believe the Holy Catholic Church would do such a thing.